Rise of the mutants RP

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena listened to Kajinn for second then recognized his voice. "Wait.... you were one of the people in the other cell... i remember that voice...". Jena said still mostly hiding behind Bones. after a second of looking at the shark/bat person she noticed his junk hanging out in the open and blushed and adverted her gaze.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Yeah I was. Don't think I heard you, though. And hey, no need to be ashamed. We're all naked, aren't we?" He says, smiling and spreading his arms.
Hmm... These guys didn't seem to be so bad...

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Coye looks about the room, taking note of the various mutants before him. His eyes are immediately drawn to the freakishly tall mutant on the room's far side, taking in the sheer bulk of their body. "Geez... unstoppable force meet immovable object" he mutters before glancing around the room, taking note of the various mutants within. Hearing a conversation going on between two of the other mutants causes his attention to slide back in their direction as recognition dawns on him at their voices. "So, looks like it's out of the frying pan, into the fire for all us huh?" he says in a voice louder than the mutter he intended.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn's eyes flick to him. "My guess is... This place is some sort of arena... Look at the bloodstains on the walls. So yeah, I suppose this is the fire for us. Designed to see who comes out on top." He says.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Finally taking note of the bloodstains, Coye does his best to halt the involuntary shudders making their way up his spine. "Only question is, what are they planning to do to motivate us to fight, and where is whatever they're using to watch the result?" He inquires.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Cameras. Tina here fried some near the ceiling in the previous room." Kajinn says, pointing with his tail to the squid woman standing next to him. "As for what they plan to use to make us fight..." He shrugs. "Your guess is as good as mine. Although I kinda want Tina to fry the cameras again. They won't be able to see what's happening, and maybe they'll have to send someone to see what happened. And then..." A creepy grin spreads across his face as he leaves the rest of the sentence to their imagination.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

!!If YOU, the scientific want that we fight against each other, i will reject for fight against Kala and Coye¡¡

I say loud that the scientific could hear me

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not that they'd care, anyway..." Kajinn mutters, just loud enough for Tina and Victoria to hear.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones smiles down at him "I like to think a bit of both! But what was I to expect? We are all mutants now and I do not know what you all turned into until now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn looks back at Bones. "Fair enough. Although you're definitely the biggest here. That mantis girl and I are probably the most... Combat-oriented out of all of us. Not sure about Tina. Stealth, maybe?" He says, glancing at Tina.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Hey, Hey, Su! Hey" Coye turns to face Su. "Calm down, I doubt anyone here is going to dance to the tune these guys are playing so easily" he says, doing his best to allow Su to calm themselves. "They're probably tone deaf anyway, we didn't start tearing each other apart when we stepped in after all" he says, trying to bring humor to the situation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Unless they're going to release some sort of chemical gas in here..." Kajinn says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones laughs and lowers herself down so her horn is right in his face "did you miss this giant thing on my face? Very good for stabbing! Is how I broke crab armor so easily. Combat and me are old friends... do not count me out."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

Of moment, the crazy scientific didn´t show himself to us, looking to Coye and Kala and in that moment i hear the words of Coye, he is right... somehow. i say him

Coye, i am more calmed than before, but my mantis part wants to fight, and i don´t know how many time i can keep her without fight... . My human part wants to be hidden of the crazy nightmare, and my slug part doesn´t say anything from the moment that we started this nightmare

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena didn't like the sound of any of this but she was glad to hear that Su wasn't going to fight anyone, and that set her mind at ease about her atleast. despite how naked everyone else was Jena still didn't feel any less embarrassed about it and all this talk of combat was unsettling for her. "Guys i don't like this not one bit...." Jena said her wings still wrapped tightly around her and her body hidden behind bones. "So, I don't think we caught everyone's names..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh... Right..." Kajinn mutters, poking the horn. "And in response to your question, bat girl, my name is Kajinn." He says, still poking the horn.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Huh, you're right, never did catch any names did we?" Coye muses aloud. "Name's Coye" he says.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

Kala is the name of our friend here, at my side. If anyone or the craziest scientific touches any,... ¡¡I SAY ANY...!! any of her hair or body part without her permission, that person have to wishes that he or she has a lot of lives like cats..., ¡¡BECAUSE I WILL FIGHT AGAINST THIS PERSON!!

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Su, threatening people is just as likely to make them do what you're telling them not to as make them not." Coye says flatly, keeping his face at eye level with Su. "Probably not these people, but the scientists would do it in a heartbeat just to make you rampage" he continues, keeping his voice at a gentle tone as he says this.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dude's got a point." Kajinn says, looking at Kala and Su before turning to the others. "Is anyone else ravenously hungry? Because I am. I would absolutely LOVE a thick, juicy steak right now. Rare. With the blood still oozing out." He says nonchalantly.
There he goes with his random thoughts again...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

Then, Coye, say that to my Mantis part, that she wants to bet bathed in the blood of her enemies

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"If you could tell me how to speak directly to her I would, as I can't I'll leave a message" Coye says before continuing "Right here, right now, there are no enemies. Save the blood lust and rage for when a real threat pokes it's head out of whatever hole it's hiding in" he finishes with an exasperated sigh.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Alright, good to hear" Coye says, smiling slightly "I just don't want you thinking you have to rely on her all the time, Kala and I are here if you need us afterall, he continues, tail feathers rustling slightly as his rambling continues.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
When Kala enter the arena she Froze looking all the other 'monsters' and mutants ,already being in a state of panic she end up hyperventilating and fall on the ground unconscious.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

When i hear the noise of the fallen of something behind me, i turn back seeing how the delicate body of Kala is on the ground, the maternal instincts controls my body and i hug her body trying to protect her of "all our enemies" to try to kill us...

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Cedric pops into the conversation, previously lost in his plight of assessing the situation. "Cedric." He announces quietly, leaving himself to his thoughts as he gives the mutant crew a once-over. From the small form of Coye, to the towering figure of Bones, he became glad that the jolly giant was on their side. The flippant tone of the batshark man, Kajinn, was rubbing Cedric the wrong way, but hell if he'd ever admit it. The mantis, Su, said it herself that she wasn't stable, not that he'd know what to do with her if she weren't. He's now standing on his toes, craning his neck to watch the fainted bunnycat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones roared in laughter, slapping Kaijinn on the back hard enough to make him stagger "I agree with you! Some food would be lovely right about now!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn nearly faceplants on the floor. "Yep. Or maybe one of those foot long hotdogs. I like meat, you know?" He says, grinning and punching her arm.