Rise of the mutants RP

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If these assholes think they can do this to me without it being as costly as possible, then they have another thing coming. And, unless you want some of the same, you'd better not be staring at my twat down there," Tina warned as the reached her tentacle up to the camera and let a surge of electricity run through it. Now we get to see just how prepared these guys are.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The moment she told him not to look, Kajinn can't resist. He sneaks a quick glance upwards, getting a good look at her pussy and asshole, and looking back down before she notices. He lowers her to the ground to let her step off, and sighs. "And now we wait..." He murmurs, looking at the fried cameras.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden snap and crack filled the air as Tina's tentacle lashed out to strike Kajinn across the ass. "Don't think I didn't notice," she said, as she walked over to the wall and stood beside the door so that when and if it opened she'd be behind it. As she stood there, pressed against the earthen wall, a strange thing began to happen. Her skin began to change color from its usual white nd red stripes, to the same dark brown as the wall, until she was all but invisible.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Shi- YEOW!" He yells, hopping away from the tentacle. He rubs his butt for minute before turning to look at her. "Hey, it's not my fault you- Eh? Where did she go?" He asks, looking around, his expression going from playful to slightly panicked, worried, but mostly confused as he looks around for Tina.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay I can hear you, but I can't see you. Where the fuck are you?" Kajinn says, looking in the general direction of the door. "Are you invisible or something?" He asks, feeling a little silly talking to thin air.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Look, I'm right here," said Tina, stepping out from against the wall and waving her hand, only to realize that it had changed color. "Gah!" she cried, shaking her arms and quickly going back to her original color. "Wait a minute," she said, as realization dawned on her. Stepping back against the wall, she changed color again to match what was behind her. "Oh, this is good." She smiled evilly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh there you are. Wait. Shit. I lost you again." Kajinn says, grinning as she appears, then frowning as she disappears. "Hmm... Camouflage is pretty cool and useful to boot..." He murmurs, still rubbing his stinging ass.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Slutty "Su"

At the last breath of this crab, i will continue fighting agains it...

I say to Kala and Coye while i continue my fight against the Crab until i see it death and my body showed in its blood

Reactions: Reptillicus

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Surprised by the slap to her ass, Victoria let out a small yip, "Well since they saw I hope they at least enjoyed it." Watching as the others disabled the camera, shuffling a laugh as Kajinn was smacked for peeking. Looking at Tina, Victoria's eyes any wide as she seemed to disappear into the wall. As her cellmate reappeared she added "So we've got an invisible woman and someone that is as much of a voyeur as our captors., This should be interesting."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"As much of a- Ouch! I'm offended, my dear!" Kajinn says, placing a hand over his heart and giving Victoria the puppy eyes, which basically looks creepy as hell since his eyes are completely black. "Buuuut now that the cameras are out..." He grins and stalks over to Victoria, his grin widening with every step, it's time for a little 'punishment' I think we're both going to enjoy!" He says, continuing to stalk towards her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones laughs and nods her head "Yes, I most certainly was, but these changes made it far bigger than it was before. I am what you call a hermaphrodite, a person having both male and female genitals at the same time. It was awkward at first, but now I see it as a blessing... I get the best of both worlds!"

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Rolling her eyes at Kajinn's feigned hurt at her comment, Victoria added "You're insatiable, we're covered in crab gunk and trapped in a hole, and you're thinking of that. We do need to figure out a way out of here." Turning back to the wall, Victoria continued her search for a way out of the room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn slumps his shoulders and pouts. "Jeez. Way to go, cockblock. Ruined the mood!" He says, blowing a raspberry at her before looking around. "On a more serious note... We do need to find an exit." He says, looking around for one.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Oof... whoa!" Coye grunted in pain as the crab's leg struck him away, before crying out in surprise at the distance he was knocked back. "Urgh... That's gonna leave a mark..." he grumbled, slowly righting himself once he landed. Seeing Su slashing viciously at the crab, Coye launches himself back into the fray, attacking as many joints as he can reach in an attempt to further slow and disable the crab.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Combat

Group C

Coye attempts to crush another leg and disable it further. it in turn, tries to snap him up.

Coye AGI:11+6=17

Gaint crab mutant:7+3=10

Success!
Coye is able to snap another leg before the beast can stop him!

Su slashes around furiously at the crab in turn tries to bat her away with its huge claw.

Su STR:10+4=14

Gaint crab mutant STR:12+3=15 minus 4 from loss of another leg 11

Success!
Su dives in on the crab and gives it a trashing with her claws. many gashes have cut into its shell.

GM Post: down and mostly out.

Group C

The giant crab was now shifting about uneasily, but it still intended to put up a fight. Coye was first to go at it using his quickness to slither around the crab before it could scoop him up in its big claw. using his newfound mutant strength he was able to snap yet another leg, and this time he was splattered with the gooey blueish blood. the "Su" struck, with a flurry of attacks with her razor sharp mantis claws. the monster was quite weak now but it still tried to smack her away. bu, Si was just to strong for it now. she had gotten in close was was rending the crabs shell with deep cuts. Then with another shrill gurgling cry it fell to the ground defeated.... it was quite dead now but would soon enough just bleed out. they could kill it now and put it out of its misery of just let it bleed out.

Group B

Kajinn, Tina, and Victora then herd the cruel voice once more. "Heh, Heh, Heh.... well aren't you a feisty bunch! you beat a giant monster crab and your already trying to mess with the cameras... you will make fine weapons once were done with you..."

Group A

Jena

Jena nodded as she listened to bones. "So.... did people ever... think less of you because of that?" She asked doing her best not to stare at Bone's big junk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn glances at Victoria, then at Tina. "Fucking called it." He says, throwing his hands up in the air. Another random thought pops into his head. "Y'know, Tina... That camouflage of yours is going to be pretty much useless if the other dude has thermal goggles..." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones nods her head "Oh yes... there were many who called me a freak, disgusting... so many words meant to hurt my feelings. The funny thing is... I didn't care!" She throws her head back laughing "Why should their opinion mean anything to me? i like my body, I like how it functions and all I do with it! Why should I worry about the opinions of others?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Frankly, it's none of their business anyways." Cedric chimes in, letting his thoughts spill out into words. "Less' they're the ones feeling you up, they really don't deserve a say in your body, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones nods her head "Yes, you raise a very good point. Random strangers may mock and jeer, but the ones we keep near to us are the ones who have a say in our lives. Besides, all the people who did feel me up certainly are not complaining!" She gives him a light jab with her elbow and laughs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

"Yeah, you're right, no one should have a say about your body but yourself and those close to you...." With that said Jena was again hit with how violated she felt.... they had morphed her body and everyone elses bodies without a care for them as people. Not only did this sicken her it made her feel even more like a freak. Jena looked like she was about to cry again and she buried her face into her wings as feeling of sadness and anger welled up inside her.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"It's not my place to pry, but I feel like we'll have to get closer for comfort than any of want to no matter what. I'm curious, and too fed up to be polite right now. I'm sorry, but what kind of people are you getting felt up by? Boys, girls, both, or what?" His foot thumped absentmindedly against the ground, but he ceased as he caught sight of Jena. He felt a twinge of something, but otherwise didn't address her shrouded form.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Both! I had men feel up for my female half, women feel me up for my male half, and then a mix of the two. though most everyone I have gotten close to wanted me to be on top... a dominant I believe is what they referred to it... must be my size."

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Letting out a sigh, Victoria turned around and leaned against the wall. "Well I guess you were right. And while I don't want to compliment our captors, I doubt they were stupid enough to only install one camera, or to put a way to get out inside the cell."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Susan "Slutty"

She continues attacking the crab and when she looks and find another big hole to get inside of the crab, she goes flying there inside and kill the crab from inside with her razor sharp mantis claws, while she starts to enjoy it laughing with a maniac style.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena's mind was awash with feelings and thoughts that she really couldn't keep up with. Things like: "How will we escape?", "What will we do when we escape?!" "What will people do when they see me like this?!" "Am i going to have to hide away for the rest of my life?!" the other two could hear Jena sobbing softly in her wings as she tried desperately to get a grip on herself. She just wanted to get out of this terrible place, but at the same time she wondered if it would even matter.... She then pulled her head out from her wings with a few tears trailing down her face and tried to look angry "I can't let them see me being a wreck like this! I'll do what bones said and try to look mad and stuff!" then her she got up still looking kind of sad with the wetness in her eyes, but she put on her best angry face for bones hoping she would approve.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones moves her eyes over to Jena and a soft smile covers her face. she kneels down in front of her, which also lets her cock and balls hang free in the air, and brushes a tear aside with her thumb. "There you go... there are many things here that will try and bring you down... but you just put on that face and tell them to screw off."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Cedric stood adjacent to the two in this tender moment. Despite the cold discomfort in his expression and attempted unfriendliness in his stance, tears were steaming casually from his face, soaking his fur. He was silently crying his eyes out, but as he folded his arms in protest with himself, a quiet sniffle slipped out as he kept looking the two over with an emotionally confused side eye.