Rise of the mutants RP

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones looks at the two wet eyed companions around her and laughs "Oh you two! What would you do without me here huh?!" She suddenly grabs both of them, stuffing their faces into her chest in a bear hug "Come here! I can't ignored those sad looking faces! I will hug it all out of you!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
There's no resistance from Cedric, and he has the resolve of a rag doll as Bones pulls him in. His sniffles have died down, but tears still fall freely from his eyes as he reaches up to hug her back. The warmth of their bodies is something he's not used to, but he wouldn't even try to escape the comforts of the smothering bear hug if he thought he had a shot.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts her hands on the back of their heads and pushes their faces into her breasts "Come now! No more tears! We will get through all of this together!" She chuckles and looks at the two of them "My goodness, you two sure are soft!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena gave a surprised yelp as Bones swept her and Cedric up in a nice big hug smooshing them with her boobflesh. at first, Cedric looked like he was trying the same thing she was but tears were flowing from both of their faces. But now they were in Bones big strong arms and her soft pillowy breasts. Then Jena could hold back no longer and she cried openly into Bone's nice warm embrace. Her wings were soon wrapped around the both of them or at least as much of them as she could hug back. normally she would have been quite a bit embarrassed hugging someone while being stark naked but she craved comfot in a place so terrible.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones sits down, pulling them both up into her lap and keeping them cradled against her soft chest. "There there... no need for tears or fear. Bones is here, I will keep you safe, this much I promise you."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kala sigh in relief as the crab stops no longer able to fight but her calmness don't last long as she watches in terror as Su gruesomely kill the crab and laughing at it as well ...
the little girl cowers at the corner of the room , being more afraid of Su then she was of the crab ,shivering in fear her eyes dart around the room but find no exit ... she freeze.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Thank you." Cedric wiped his eyes as he spoke, suddenly growing bashful as some color crept into his cheeks. As he finally managed to get a hold of himself, he struggled with the new feelings of comfort, and was quick to hop down and off of Bones's lap as he tried to change the subject. "I'm alright, it's okay. There are other things we should worry about here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at his sudden departure. "i suppose that is true... but for now the threat is managed so their is no need to try and distance yourself Cedric" She pat sher leg again "Come on back yea?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena felt tons better already because of Bones hug. She looked to Cedric then back to Bones as he seemed eager to get on with... whatever. Jena was just content to be there in Bone's arms until whatever the next test was. she was how ever now more aware of how naked she was and that her new much larger bust was poking bones with her chocolate colored nipples. she blushed and looked to the side "Jeez... is it hot in here or is that just me...", she said trying to lighten the mood.

(Just have to get Coye's post and then we can move forward.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ha! yes, it is certainly getting a tad steamy in here isn't it? But in a good way i think."

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Coye, not expecting the blood that splattered him flinched back and started sputtering in surprise. "Pffeh, ugh, at least it's finally over..." he scowled before spitting out some of the blood that had managed to get into his mouth. He 'looks' around the room with his tongue due to being momentarily blinded from rivulets of the crab's blood running into his eyes. "Hey Su, Kala, are you two alright?!" he asks. He becomes aware of the sound of ripping and cracking coming from the crab's direction before hearing mania laced laughter.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"I'm okay though. I'm all fine." Cedric pleaded, repeating his unexplanatory case while backing a tad bit closer to the nearest wall. He looked antsy, and seemed to wobble on his stance somewhat nervously as one hand stayed perched in his defense at his own shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones narrows her eyes at Cedric and gets up, walking over to him and looming over him, her mighty body easily dwarfing his own "I don't believe you... you wobble like jello on a boat."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM Post: The big cell

Soon the sound of the walls opening again was brought to everyone's attention. looked back they would have seen the wall pulling up once more, but this time there was no monster waiting for them. it looked like they could walk through it. They could only see a bit of the room beyond. It seemed much more well lit then the sand pit they were all currently in.

Jena

Jena was going to say something along the lines of tell bones it was ok and that he looked like he would handle himself, but the sound of the door scraping open assaulted her sensitive ears and made her squeak and push her head into Bones big bust.

Last edited:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Cedric took the opportunity to skulk away, shaking off the fear in his expression as he managed a bit of distance between him and the rest. He cocked his head at the newly-formed room, trying to sweep their previous affairs right under the rug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh look. They opened a door. How nice of them!" Kajinn says sarcastically, taking Victoria's and Tina's hands as he walks through the door.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

I continue bathing in the dead corpse of the crab laughing like a maniac while the "doors" opens around us, converting the cells into a giant arena... . Discovering the rest of the people but she doesn´t look them, her eyes are blinded by a blood cape that she did after the blood bathing, also in her body and exoskeleton... . She needs to fight against some body NOW... .

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh?" Is her only response as the wall slowly slid up and light poured through. She carefully sets Jena down and moves for the new opening.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kala yelp seeing the doors opening surprised by it ,her heart was beating frantically ,she needed to get away from this monsters and from this nightmare . Seeing no more monsters coming out from the opening her survival instincts kick in and she dashes into it as fast as her body allows her to while crying.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Coye jumped as he heard the grinding of the wall pulling up again, before breathing in relief when no monstrosities leap out from the newly exposed room. Just as he turned to call out to the others, he sees Su ripping into the crab's remains and Kala running for the door. He cautiously edges towards the door before calling out to Su, urging them to leave the crab's remains and heads through the doorway.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "slutty"

In the moment of the fight fog in her eyes, she listens the call of Coye but very far, she keeps concentrate in Coye´s Call, trying to remove the red fight fog of her eyes, and flying to them (Coye and Kala?)

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Scrambling forward as the wall she was leaning on started shifting upward, Victoria fell to the ground, managing to adopt a sitting position as she landed. Looking down the new tunnel, she let out a sigh of relief when she saw there was nothing blocking their way. Muttering under her breath "Some warning would nave been nice" Victoria got back to her feet, dusting herself off. Just as she was about to ask Tina and Kajinn , what they should do, Kajinn pulled her along down the tunnel. Since they were now heading to the well lit room, Victoria asked "What do you think they have in store for us now?", letting herself be pulled along.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tina pulled her hand out of Kajinn's the moment he took it. "Hands to yourself, buddy," she said, as she moved into the new room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks at her, then looks at Victoria. "Did I do something?" He looks back at Tina. "I think I did something." He mutters.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Shrugging her shoulders, Victoria replied "No clue, but we probably shouldn't let her go in there alone." Sliding her hand out of Kajinn's, she moved up to the room, peeking her head in to see what was in the room.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: The meeting of the mutants.

As they all entered the big room they soon caught sight of all their fellow mutants. Everyone was soon standing in a large circle in an even larger room then they had previously been in. the room itself was much brighter and the wall were made out some kind of greenish metal. The walls were littered with the signs of battle. Claw marks and stains of a decidedly unsettling red color. the floor was hard and unforgiving being made out cold hard concrete.

Jena

Jena had followed behind bones closely as they entered the new room. The brighter light hurt her eyes at first but she soon adjusted and then caught sight of the others as they entered the room as well. Jena gave a gasp as she laid eyes on everyone some of them were scary looking to her. Kajinn and Su were both dangerous in appearance while the others were quite strange in there own right. Coye especially drew her attention with his lack of legs. then her eye settled on Tina with her rather buxom body, and then Jena was reminded of how naked she was and covered her body in her wing as she peeked out from behind bones.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn stands a little ahead of Victoria and Tina. He didn't know who these people were, nor their intentions, and he'd be damned if he let them hurt his friends. He casts his eyes around, getting a good look at each of them. Hmm... The only ones it looked like he'd have to be careful with were the giant dinosaur thing, and the large, mantis looking thing. He decides to be the first one to break the ice.

"Sooo.... 'Sup?" He asks, grinning.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

All the walls opens and we see that it´s a giant circle or a battle arena, and all the mutants are here looking them selfs including her, i think that my aspect now is or could be scary for all the rest of them, but i don´t do anything to convince them of the opposite, to wait to the voice of the boss scientific that bring us here

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So... these are our companions in plight huh? you are all... much smaller than I was hoping for. This is fine... I will just have to carry mor eon my back is all."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Are we small or are you just freakishly large?" Kajinn asks, raising an eyebrow as he looks her up and down.