Rise of the mutants RP

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That punch hurt him more than her "The only foot long meat I have is hanging between my legs!" again she laughs loudly and wipes a tear from her eye "I have the strangest compultion to eat leafy greens.. I must not be one of those meat eating dinosaurs."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn's eyes dart down to her dick. "Damn. Good luck finding something that can take that monster!" He says, chuckling and shaking his sore hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, I doubt many people could take the entire length... but that is what the rest of the body is for yes?" She winks at him and nudges him gently with her elbow. "Ah, but that is all fun for later. for right now... we seem to be in some sort of arena?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. That's what I said. Look at all the bloodstains." He says, pointing to said stains.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Surprised by seeing all of the others, Victoria stayed in the hall, letting Kajinn handle the talking until she deemed that it was safe. Recognizing some of the voices as the other prisoners from before they were dropped, Victoria inched into the room, trying to remain unnoticed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Seeing Victoria trying to avoid the rest of them, Kajinn rolls his eyes, walks over to her, and takes her by the hand, leading her to where he was standing earlier. "And this is my shy fuckbuddy Victoria! Say hi, Victoria!" He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena was now taking mental note of everyone and they names she was a little worried when Kala fell down but she figured she would be alright in time. everyone seemed mostly like ok people. She had then moved behind Cedric as Kajinn and bones got more buddy buddy. Her wings were good for covering the front half of her naked body but now matter what she did her ass would be exposed. While su did seem a bit unstable she was sure she wouldn't harm them Coye seemed like an ok guy as well and Jena gave him a little wave. She then caught sight of Victoria hiding but then Kajinn suddenly pulled her forward and Called her his "Fuckbuddy"! This made Jena look embarressed and blush trying not to look all over Victora's assets.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Letting out a surprised yelp as she was dragged forward, Victoria's ears flattened against her head, muttering under her breath "You ass." Once she was near everyone she gave an awkward wave, "Hi." Looking around at the others, glad that she wasn't the only naked one. "So does anyone have any ideas on how to get out of here, because I'd rather not fight to get out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I saw you slinking around back there and I couldn't resist!" He says, winking at her and slapping her butt with his tail as he grins.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Letting out a gasp as Kajinn slapped her rear,Victoria replied, "Well maybe some of us aren't great with crowds"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While everyone else chattered away, Tina began searching the walls for the tell tale reflections of camera lenses.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, a good time to get used to it, yeah?" Kajinn says, grinning and putting an arm around her shoulder.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: Evil intentions.

Then came the sound of the cruel voice, it cut through the air like a knife. "So its seems you've figured out how to use your new bodies to kill.... this is good. but, some of you are stronger then others and we need to get rid of you weakest members.... yes... three of you need to die! So, you will all fight each other until three of you drop dead! kiya-hahahaha!" said the with a cackle. "We'll use this gas to make you so agitated that you wont be able to stop yourselves!". Then a strange green gas began to leak in from tiny vents in the ceiling.

Jena

Jena looked up in fear when the voice rang out and then she gasped when she herd that it want three of them to die! After that the gas came and she yelped and dove to the ground her wings over her face. "Look out!", she cried.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Su "Slutty"

I try to keep Kala out of the gas, but accidentally i smell the gas, doing that in my eyes it appears a blood curtain, pushing Kala to Coye before of my rage, saying to him

¡¡Protect her and don´t be one of the three death!!

After i lose all the control of my body, doing that my mantis part grows more and more, going far of Kala and Coye, trying to protect them, but fighting against the others

Now there are only enemies in my view (Kajinn´s turn)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck! I called it on the gas!" Kajinn yells, backing away from the vents. It doesn't take long before the more animalistic part of his mind starts fighting against his rational thoughts. He immediately focuses on the person closest to him, which was Victoria, and starts stalking towards her, a low growl rumbling from his throat, his claws out as he bares his teeth. Despite that, his movements are a little slow and jerky, as if he's unwilling to attack her.

Last edited:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Cedric was already bounding along on his sturdy legs, sailing through the air feet-first in a jump kick aimed right at Kajinn's stomach. He was pissy enough as is, and though he typically held the composure of a swordsman when it came to hiding his aggression, the gas was the tipping point, and the skulking sharkman already seemed to pose a threat.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Eyes going wide when the voice said that three of them would have to die, Victoria immediately started looking for a way out, covering her mouth and taking shallow breaths to minimize her exposure to whatever it was they were pumping into the room. Seeing Kajinn start stalking her, Victoria started backing towards the wall of the room, trying to calm him down. "Come on Kajinn, you don't want to hurt me, and besides I know you're hungry and possibly a bit out of it right now, but I probably taste terrible."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I think we should wait for Reptillicus to do the dice rolls or do we do them ourselves?
@Ithelyn that age old excuse though. XD "I probably taste horrible!" LOL]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[lemme think... i can make a roll for it but you would have to say what Kajinn does in response. However no roll would be necessary if he either doesn't see it coming or he doesn't try to stop Cedric. in that case he would just take the hit and you would have to write his reaction to getting kicked.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Focused on Victoria as he is, Kajinn doesn't see the random dropkick out of nowhere. He takes the brunt of the blow, and goes flying a few feet away. However, within a second, he's up on all fours, and lets out a loud snarl before charging right at Cedric, claws swinging.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
[Would we call this my turn, or should there be a roll here? I'll edit the post if it's the latter]

Cedric stood his ground with the poise of a boxer, tail thumping on the ground behind him, and ears pointed back as he snarled. Meeting the blur of claws halfway, he swung up with his fist, attempting an uppercut on Kajinn's chin in the hopes of knocking him away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones roared through the room and grabbed Cedric's tail, hauling him backwards and throwing him to the other side of the room while reaching out with her right hand to grab Kajinn by the face and hold him back.

[No idea on the rolls for this bit]

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Grunting as Kala's unconscious form lands atop him, Coye felt the air forced from his lungs and took a gasping breath, realizing too late what he had just done. "G-God... Dammit... I already said... I wouldn't dance to your tune..." Coye snarls as his instincts scream at him to attack. He drags Kala as far from the others as he can while struggling to not fall further under the gases influence.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kala even after being tossed was still unconscious and it did not look like she would wake up so soon ,for better or for worse she would unable to do anything preventing her from being affected by the gas nor fight back should someone attack her ,her small frail body at the mercy of Coye .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Combat!
Kajinn goes for a swipe at Cedric with his claws. Cedric goes for an uppercut to Kajinn's face! (this most likely an AGI fight i think)

Kajinn AGI 9+2=11

Cedric AGI 8+6=14

success goes to Cedric in this round

Cerdic's fist lands on its mark and Kajinn hits under the chin!

Gm Post: ouch!

As the gas made them give in to their more animistic tendencies the two mutants clashed however, Cedirc was quicker on the draw this time and his fist connected with Kajinn's chin with a smack! Kajinn's mad swipes were stopped before they could dig into the smaller kangaroo man. Cerdic's victory was short lived however as he suddenly found bones hand on his tail as he was throw through the air and hit the wall behind them with a thud! Thankfully being a mutant came with the benefit of being rather durable compared to normal humans. Kajinn was mostly likely recovering from the hit when he suddenly found Bone's big strong hand grabbing his face!

Jena

As the gas enraged the bigger stronger mutants Jena kept herself low to the ground and her wings over her nose and mouth. seeing Victoria she clawed her way swiftly over to her and put her wings around her to try and shield her from the gas. she could feel the bit that she breathed make her feel slightly agitated, but she felt like she could manage. "Victoria?! are you ok?!" she said to her under her wings and there nude bodies pressed together.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Woah. I got a shitty roll. Once in a blue moon!]

With a growl, Kajinn grabs Bones' hand and opens wide before chomping down on it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones cries out in pain as the chitin around her hand cracks from the impact. She snarls and grabs his throat with her left hand, pulling him off and hurling him away.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Relieved that Kajinn had bigger things to worry about than going feral on her, Victoria slumped down, jumping a little when Jena covered her. "I'm fine for now, but we need to find a way out, preferably before people get killed." Looking around, Victoria could see the room getting hazy with the gas. Turning back to Jena, she continued, "If they're pumping the gas in, there has to be a way to get it out, lets see if we can find it, maybe we can trigger it and clear everyone's heads before we all succumb to it. I'll take that side of the room," pointing to the far side of the room, "and you take this side, if you find anything that could be a switch, vent, or door, try to open it." Moving along the edge of the room, Victoria looked for any thing that could get her or the gas out of the room, having to shake her head a few times to clear it from thoughts of joining the fray.