Return to Mareth (In Game)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
And it really did not. The cleric-like tentacle being went stiff for a moment before it resumed thrusting for a few more times as it deposited warm faux-cum deep inside the bunny's throat. Mina could feel her stomach bulge even further out as the recent load joined the old one. She was filled to the brim before the clone pulled her thick large cock, it had no expression in it's make shift face but it's asset did not falter, it was as if it was waiting for the bunny to make her next move, and she did. The barbarian was in no state to push it down and take the tentacle assembly or even take much of an active role so there was only one thing the could think of.

"Come on, beautiful, one last memory for the night." She went down on fours and crawled a few steps before lowering her cum-caked body to the floor with only her ass raised up, one of her hand parting her well used pussy. "Don't make the bunny beg."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks at her for a moment, before sighing and looking away.
"I had a friend... Well... "Friend"..." He mutters. "We used to get along great. I was stupid back then. Didn't realise how he was using me to get free food... Do things for him, stuff like that. All because he knew I couldn't say no." He says, pausing for a while. "One day, he decided to stay over at my house. The next morning, I woke to find half of my money gone. That friend? Yeah. Never saw him again." He murmurs, looking away from her eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella, still blushing furiously, looks around at the other nudist "How can people just... show off their bodies like that? Is it not embarrassing?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Not really... atleast, I don't think it's that bad. But I will stay in my suit so long as you do, so you don't feel left alone, Cassy." Elliana smiles, taking Carla's large hand and holding it. "I mean... Carla's doing it, and I don't think you mind that, do you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well no. I just... I dont know. This land is so sexual and i am still not used to it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Something tells me you might have to get used to it, Cassy. As in... don't have much of a choice in the matter, if you want to at all feel comfortable here." Elliana muses, looking out at all the pretty girls and boys.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, you won't get used to it like that," added Carla. Without a second thought, one of her claw-like nails slipped under the single strap holding Castella's top in place, and pulled. A slight snap echoed through the air, and Castella's breasts popped free with a satisfying bounce.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Boy, that's rough," said Miko. "Well, now the attitude makes sense, at least. There's something about betrayal that just sticks with you."

A pair of hands took hold of Mina's ass, as the spent cock was replaced with a fresh one. The tentacle marionette lined up and pushed forward, sinking into Mina's pussy once more. Each thrust of it's hips pushed Mina forward a little bit further, until her hands were against the wall of her room. Then, with a loud crack, a hand came down on her ass, causing her to yelp in surprise.

[Sorry, completely forgot the rest of the party.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Exactly! That's what no one seems to get!" He says, raising his hands with exasperation, and a bit of relief that someone finally understands.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana giggles as Castella's huge breasts pop free and spill out. "Oh boy, I guess that swimwear couldn't quite handle your chest, Cassy." She says teasingly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and relexivly lifts her arms to cover her breasts... Which leaves her trunks defenseless. "I... I think this is a bit too sudden!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait no!" She cries, but it is far too laye. Stripped naked all she can do is hunch over to hide her bits. "The shame..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"There's nothing shameful about your body, Cassy. Embrace that you look good, and don't be afraid of it. People aren't judging you as a slut right now, they're eyeing your beauty." Elliana smiles, ditching her suit in solidarity, letting everyone see her small penis and chest, along with her baby-bump.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at jer naked lovers and swallows nervously as she straightens up, exposing herself.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"There you go, love... nothing wrong with that beautiful body." Elliana smiles, standing up and giving her a nude, wet hug and a big, passionate kiss on her lips.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
There was something special about being taken in a position like that. Mina loved sex in almost all of it's forms but this was something else entirely, it appeased to that ancestral animalistic side buried deep within and the tentacle beast's thrusts were all so vigorous and powerful that soon the girl was again putty in it's hands. At least until the first smack. That's the thing with barbarians and fighters, no matter how tired, no matter how battered, a slap is a challenge and they are quite the indomitable folk. The bunny gathered whatever slivers of energy she had left and rose to the challenge in the only manner available. She started rocking her raised hips against the pistoning cock, trying to take as much of it's momentum head on.

"Mina can't have you thinking you're the boss here... ah... ah... You'll see.... you'll be begging... soon."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If the tentacle beast was deterred, it didn't show. Another hand came down on Mina's other cheek, as it picked up the pace, slamming into her as fast as it's hips could manage until it tensed, and she felt the warm spurts of cum entering her pussy again. But, it wasn't the end. The beast pulled out just long enough to switch out the spent tentacle with a fresh on, before slamming back into Mina and continuing the brutal fucking. As it hammered away, the tentacle that was it's thumb slid into her ass, fingering her backdoor as it went.

Miko smiled. "Well, it sounds like you need to learn to trust people again. And, I know just how to start; come with me," she said, as she sprang for the stairs, heading for the roof.

Carla looked at the two lovers, and licked her lips. Her eyes rolled over the two of them, but lingered longer on Castella. "My, those look bigger than I remember," she said, as her gaze roamed over Castella's chest. "And, did you always have a cock?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-?" He raises an eyebrow, before getting up and following behind her. "What do you need to do on the roof?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Cassy always did, but... I didn't... I just wanted one like Cassy. To feel more like her." Elliana blushes, looking lovingly over at her precious girlfriend.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly and shudders i to the kiss. "I had a few... Changes since we last met. Cock is bigger as are my balls. My breasts are also larger and i dont think they will ever stop lactating."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina really wanted to regain at least some of her dominance but unlike her quickly depleting stamina, the beast seemed to still be on it's best shape. The bunny had already lost count of how many times either her or the beast had cummed and it still did not seem to want to slow down. The abused barbarian was so filled with tentacle semen by now that she looked like a pregnant girl well on her way to giving birth... and yet the beat's oversized cocks kept on hammering against her womb's entrance. Could you get pregnant from tentacles? There were stories but she didn't really know it there was any truth to them but the buggers really seemed to be going above and beyond almost as if they intended to fill her with their offspring regardless of compatibility.

If only she could muster some strength to pay back the favor...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The Tentacle-Castella continued to have it's way with Mina for what felt like days. Each time it came, another tentacle would swap in to relieve the spent one. When it realized that her womb was filled to the point of bursting, it rolled her onto her back, and buried the next tentacle in her ass. Four, six, ten tentacles came inside Mina before the arcane power fueling the tentacle's life finally began to deplete. In a brilliant flash of light the entity disappeared, just as it was releasing it's thirteenth load into Mina's backdoor. She lay there, her stomach sloshing, as she gasped in exhaustion. Both of her holes were sore from the rough treatment that had been given, and her pussy was so puffy and swollen that not a drop of the full gallon of cum that had been pumped into it was able to escape. Her ass, on the other hand let out a small river of thick white jizz as it was finally unplugged.

Miko lead Draanok to the roof of the building and stood at the edge, looking over. She turned back to him, and smiled. "Okay, now turn around, close your eyes, and fall backward. I'll catch you," she said, with a smile.

"Well, then this evening should be fun," said Carla. "Shall we head back to your place then?" she asked, as she scooped up her armor; though didn't bother to put it on.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... uh, what do you say Cassy? Do you wanna head back, or should we let Natalie swim a little while longer? I don't want to split up." She says, looking over at her lover.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The heavily abused bunny used every last once of her usually titanic strength to crawl over her bed where the chimera egg had been nestled. She somehow climbed and hugged her future companion, the cum that coated her entire body now in direct contact with the hardy shell.

"Mina... might have to put a bit less energy next... time." She said barely able to stay awake a second more.

(Do I have to roll anything for the aftermath?)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know.. Natalie seems to be having a lot of fun... I don't want to give her reason to fuss."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I think that's for the better. Let Natalie have her fun, and then we can head home. Little girl needs as much time as possible to be outside." She smiles, feeling her heart warm.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Roll(2d6)+1: 5,5,+1Total:11 Oddly enough, it seems she is safe.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, she is so patient at home I don't want to take this away from her too soon."