Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah... I'm sorry what? You want me to fall into your arms?" He asks, snorting. "Can you even catch me? I'm pretty damn heavy, you know." He says, smiling a little and raising an eyebrow.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Okay, so far, Mina has put Cerberus and tentacle cum on her chimera egg, correct?]

"Oh? Well, why didn't you tell me that you had just shown up?" Carla asked, dropping her armor back into the sand. "Come on, let's go for a dip," she said, motioning toward the ocean.

"See, this is your problem," said Miko. "You keep coming up with excuses, instead of trusting your friends to know what their doing."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Didn't really think to mention it, honestly... and yeah, I think it's fine to head out. Natalie looks to be swimming good already, so with our supervision, she can surely handle the ocean." She smiles. "Would you agree with that, Cassy?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... Ok. But please keep a sharp eyeon her. Never know when she will tucker out."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The three headed out into the water, and soon enough they were enjoying the cool water and warm sun. Carla gave the two parents a break from watching Natalie, by swimming with the little shark-girl. The two spotted the toddler riding on Carla's back as the big shark's fin cut through the water.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think Carla's almost as happy for Natalie as we are. She is still technically her mother, too. So she's just lucky enough to have three moms that each love her." She smiles, taking Castella's hand and holding it, whilst leaning on her shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... Three loving mothers for one adorable little girl. I canylt tell who is luckier though... Natalie or myself."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pauses for a moment, staring at her. Then, he turns around and leans back, his body already tensing up for a fall.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella and Elianna watched as Carla dipped under the water, and little Natalie came swimming over to them. She splashed between the two of them, before making a beeline for Catella's breasts and trying to camber up on them. Suddenly, both women had to stifle an eep, as something brushed past their dick. Looking down, they saw the large grey shape of Carla kneeling between them. She was tickling the tips of their manhoods and grinning up at them; as if to say 'Are you ready?'.

Draanok fell back, and sure enough didn't feel Miko's hands stop him. He was about to yell, when he hit something soft. He found himself laying in a cradle made out of her many tails, as she looked down at him. "Kitsune tails; stronger than they look," she said.

[Yep, Mina just needs one more donor.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves her hands to help Natalie up onto her breasts while blushing down at Carla. All the same though, she nods.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes are wide, and they flick between her face, her tails, the drop off the roof, and then back to her face.
"I thought I was gonna die." Ye states bluntly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana blushes and nods, before letting out a light, wispy sigh as she leans against Castella and smiles at Natalie suckling from her mother.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla came up between the two of them with a smile on her face. "Well, shall we?" she asked, wrapping an arm around each of them, as they made their way up onto the beach. "So, where are you two staying these days?" she asked, as they paused to pick up their clothes.

"Oh, don't be so melodramatic," chided Miko. "From this height, the fall wouldn't kill you."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla seemed to notice the disappointed look on Castella's face, and stopped while the three of them were still waist-deep in the water. "Something wrong, beta? I didn't tickle you too hard, did I?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm sure we can have all kinds of fun when we get home... me and Castella are staying in a house in the city." She smiles, carrying Natalie whilst Carla and Castella talked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, don't just stand there, lead on," said Carla.

"You worry too much," replied Miko, setting him down.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks in front with Natalie in her arms whilst Carla and Castella get to walk behind and make small-talk, leading them to her and Cassy's home.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is that really a bad thing? I mean... You never know when something goes to shit." He says, chuckling wryly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes idle small talk as they head back home, her arousal growing as she is still naked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
By the time the trio made it back to the house, Carla was already sporting an erection. Her full sixteen inch length was standing tall, and even managed to lift the chain triangle that hung in front of it. "What do you say we put the tyke down for a little nap, while her mommies catch up?".

"But, if shit is all you're ever looking for, then that's all you'll ever find," Miko countered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm not actively looking for it. I'd just rather be prepared for when it comes actively looking for me." He says, chuckling wryly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks to Natalie's room and gently lays her down in her crib. She stands by her and hums a nice melody whilst letting her hold her finger, until the little girl begins to fall asleep, and she lightly puts a small blanket over her, with a warm smile on her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
No sooner had Elliana left the room, than a pair of hands came up from behind Castella, and took her breasts in a firm squeeze. She felt warmth on her back, as Carla embraced her from behind. The shark-girl's chin came to rest on Castella's shoulder, and she whispered into her ear, "Gods, I've missed these," she said, as she kneaded Castella's tits like dough. "And, the rest of you to," she added, playfully, as she planted kiss after kiss on Castella's neck; working her way up to her mouth.

"Oh? Have we managed to get on somebody's bad side?" asked Miko, coyly. "A charmer like you?"

[What is Mina doing now that she's done getting her tentacle juice?]