Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers and lets out a soft moan before pushing into the kiss with Carla and leaning back into her, letting the powerful shark grope her body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Well, if you're feeling left out, Kei, just let me know, and we'll figure out some way to work you into the rest of the proceedings.]

One of Carla's hands left Castella's breast to wander down her stomach, before reaching her manhood, and taking it in a firm grip. "Mmm, girthy." Something long and hard pushed between Castella's legs then, and she looked down to se the end of Carla's own cock peek out from under hers. "Not as girthy as me though. I hope you've been practicing, because I didn't bring any shrinking lotion with me, this time." Carla's voice was low and husky, as she continued to grope and knead at Castella's breast, and began slowly jerking her cock, trying to get it to full erection.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
(Don't worry about it... I'll self insert myself when I feel it's right xD)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maaaaybe pissed off a couple of crime bosses by stealing from them a couple of times." He says, chuckling a little nervously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers in Carlas grip, her cock throbbing and rapidly growing erect. "I should be able to take you... I hope."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Only one way to find out," replied Carla, as she stepped out from behind Castella, and took hold of her wrist. She then brought Castella's hand down on her cock, and held it there. The shark-girl's member has hard as a rock, in her grasp, and Castella could feel not only the heat of Carla's body through it, but also the steady pulse of her heartbeat. "For now, lead me to the bedroom. And, walk slowly; I'd like to watch your ass wiggle as we go." If it was anyone else speaking to her, Castella might have balked at the way she was being commanded. But, this was Carla, and Castella knew that as long as she was seen as the beta of the relationship, she would be expected to remain submissive to her alpha.

"Crime bosses? I didn't think there were anymore major criminals in Tel'Kara," Miko replied.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. Of course you don't. That's exactly what they want you to think." He snorts, shaking his head. "The more invisible they stay, the less the Watch messes with them. They've actually been smuggling stuff into the city for quite a while now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives her cock a squeeze and starts leading her to the bedroom. Part of her was happy to let Carla lead... But a tiny part wanted to be on top of the strong shark...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What could people want from outside the city that they can't get inside it?" Miko asked.

When they reached the bedroom, Carla walked over and flopped down on her back. Spreading her legs, her erect member stood nearly straight up in the air. She licked her lips as she stared at Castella with smoldering eyes. "You know, I'd give just about anything for you to wrap those incredible tits around this, right about now," she said, gesturing to her manhood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Really? Anything? I might hold you too that." She says with a playful smiles ad she kneels down and uses her hands to wrap her tits around her big shark dick.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mostly demonic items. Amulets, uhh... Spell scrolls, stuff like that." He says, rubbing his chin. "Oh, and potions too."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, and here I thought that the city guard had managed to stamp out all the corruption runners in this city," Miko mused.

"Oh, and what might you want in return?" asked Carla, as her cock pulsed between Castella's breasts. As Castella watched, a large bead of pre welled up on the tip of Carla's dick.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Almost all. What does come into the city is, at best, mediocre stuff. Not like it used to be." He says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans down and licks up the drop before moving her tits up and down the big shark cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Still, I'm sure the city guard would like to know about it," said Miko.

"Ah-ah! Betas don't get to tease their alphas," said Carla, placing a hand on the back of Castella's head. "Plus, I'm not going to wait forever to feel myself inside you again, so you had best get me good and wet." With that, she began pushing Castella's head steadily downward, the head of her cock pressing against her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and opens wide, diving down her cock as far as she can comfortably go!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Yeah, they probably should... But the problem is, I don't know names. None of the important ones, at least." He says, rubbing his chin.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, with a little sniffing around, I'm sure you could find the ones that do," said Miko, as she sidled up beside Draanok. And, even if you don't, this island isn't that big; there's only so many places that smugglers could be hiding."

Castella made it about halfway down Carla's cock before her gag reflex forced her to stop. Fortunately, her breasts made up the difference, and Carla soon began to let out contented groans, as she leaned back and watched Castella work. "Mmm, you're good at that. have you been practicing?" she asked, as she reached forward, took Castella's nipples and rolled them between her fingers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Probably, but... Ehhh... It's going to be a lot of work..." He sighs. "And I'm lazy with stuff that doesn't interest me." He says, rubbing his chin. "Although I'm sure someone would compensate me for my time, hmm?" He asks, glancing at her as his tail moves into her mass of tails, waving around slightly .

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans around Carla's cock, moving her breasts up and down the bottom half while bobbing her head on the top half. Milk quickly starts to leak from her nipples as they are teased but she doesn't break contact to reply to Carla's teasing question.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm sure the people of the city would be grateful to the one who brought such criminals to justice," replied Miko, as her tails wrapped around his.

"Hello, when did this start?" exclaimed Carla, as she brought her milk-covered finger to her mouth for a lick. "Baby, you're the gift that just keeps on giving, aren't you?" Taking hold of Castella's shoulders, she pushed her off her cock, until they were both kneeling in front of each other. In the same motion, she dove straight for Castella's chest. Wrapping both her hands around one breast, she gave it a powerful squeeze, pulling from the base to the nipple, causing a stream of milk to issue forth into her waiting mouth. Carla's lips closed around the sensitive nub, and she began to suck and slurp as she manhandled Castella's breast. All the while, her mammoth cock was rubbing against Castella's own manhood. Castella was no slouch in size, but she looked positively puny next to Carla's rod.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... I'm sure they would." He sighs, before pulling her into a hug. "Fluffy." He mutters, giving her a squeeze.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries out in pleasure as Carla drinks her milk so forcefully and eagerly. Not sure what else to do she reaches down and grabs both her cock and Carla's, jerking them off together while frotting their lengths.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Miko didn't pull away from the embrace, instead simply leaning into his side. "So, what are you going to do about it?" she asked.

Carla drained one breast, and then the next. By the time she finished, both she and Castella were fit to burst, but she pushed Castella away before either of them could reach climax. The force of the push sent Castella onto her back with a flop as she hit the mattress. Carla loomed over her with raw desire in her eyes. She gripped the base of her cock in her hand so tightly that the shaft began to bloat even wider than usual. "Alright, that's enough beating around the bush. I've been waiting for this all day, baby. Now... spread 'em," she commanded, looking at Castella's legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Without a second thought she spreads her legs nice and wide. "Do it, take me my alpha! Plow my pusdy as jard as you want!" She cries, her lust way beyond her control.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll do a little digging. See what I can find. Hopefully, something useful." He sighs, shaking his head. This was gonna take a while...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Okay... and what are we going to do tonight?" Miko asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Whoa, got eager fast," said Carla, as she took her place between Castella's legs. "But, first, why don't you hold those lower lips open for me, and tell me just how bad you want it." As she spoke, Carla began to stroke her turgid rod, coaxing several large dollops of pre from the tip, which she speared along her own length, getting herself nice and lubed for Castella.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I do remember a certain sly fox promising a very nice reward for playing the part of the hero..." He murmurs, winking down at her and grinning slightly as his arms slip around her waist.