Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You may," she replied, wrapping her tails around him, and pulling him closer. Suddenly, the tips of her tails ignited in blue flames. "But, if you don't manage to wring at least one good orgasm out of me, then you're walking home with scorch marks."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's kinky." He says, chuckling and starting to press both his dicks into her ass, slowly sinking them in. One hand is wrapped around her waist to keep her still, while the other is squeezing her breast and pinching a nipple.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella moans like a whore as her ass is speared on Varla's fingers and she cant stop herself from pushing back against her alphas hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Woider, Kei, you two still with us? Haven't heard from you two in over a month.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I don't use the forum anymore, as over the last few months I've changed my mind significantly regarding the atmosphere on here and Fenoxo's work in general. So I won't be spending anymore time on this site, for the time being. I guess you can consider this my semi-official resignation.)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
(Yeah, sorry. I lost focus and sincerely, I'm done with this forum as well. I apologize profusely for not dropping bye earlier.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next couple of months saw significant changes for the island city of Tel'Kara, and the heros who had come to call it home. At Miko's continuous urging, Draanok was persuaded to track down those responsible for smuggling tainted chemicals and potions into the city. He had found their supplier holed up in a strange bazar on the edge of the desert. That was also where he found Zera. The salamander's exotic beauty had drawn the eye of several demonic hunters, and while she managed to fell a few of them, she had been captured and caged, and was about to become the focus of a public raffle before Draanok helped facilitate her escape. After the two of them left the smoldering ruin of the bazar behind them, he showed her the way to Tel'Kara, where she could make her own fortune.

While that had been another great victory for the city, the fact that contraband even existed within the confines of Tel'Kara, coupled with the tiny demon that had managed to infiltrate the city by, still unknown, means and create a depraved cult, had the city council on edge. It was clear that further steps had to be taken against the demons, but how to proceed with that was still being debated. However, fate might just have seen fit to deliver another savior to the world of Mareth. A young woman going by the name Shizu had emerged from the same portal that Castella and her original companions had entered through. Having been tricked by the people of Ignam into entering the portal of her own free will, Shizu had arrived in Mareth alone and unable to return through the portal that had sent her there. She probably would have wandered the wastes in vain and despair, if not for the timely help of Isaac; the arachni scout of Tel'Kara. While it had taken her some time to get past his spider-like features, he had eventually persuaded her to accompany him back to the city, where she was greeted with the same enthusiasm as the other humans. Castella, and Elliana spent a good deal of time bringing her up to speed on current affairs in the city.

As for the two lovers themselves; with little Natali reaching toddlerhood, and another baby mere weeks away, it quickly became apparent that both of them could not be way from home at the same time so frequently anymore. One could only rely on a baby-sitter for so much. So it was that Elliana decided to take up the role of homemaker, and leave the smiting to Castella.

Now the city of Tel'Kara must face yet more changes, for the looming threat of the demons still remains, and if the world of Mareth is to heal, then it must be pushed back. The only question is how?

[Everyone feel free to describe anything else your characters might have done in the last couple of months. Both Zera, and Shizu, will have had time to set up at least temporary lodging in one of the city's inns, or brothels. As for what's available in the city; pretty much everything that could be found in Tel'Adre can be found here. As well as anything new that you might want to add yourself. It is a thriving port city after all.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella spent most of her time with Elliana, raising their little Natalie and making sure Elli herself was set to give birth as smoothly as possible. When it came apparent that a real home body was needed they spent a long time deciding between the two and eventually Castella agreed to step back in favor of her lover.

With that matter settled and their home secured for their children she set right back to training in both body, mind and spirit. Castella has started morning work outs to try and get her body back in shape after such a long period of being idle. After finding the massive library inside of the city she began to study the magic of this world in more detail to try and better defend herself from it. Lastly she doubled her prayer time, sending her love and thanks back to the Moon for all she has gifted her in her time of need.

One thing that continues to bother her is the equinum and bovinium, in her possession. After seeing the denezins of the city she wonders what effects it would have on her... it makes her more than a little aroused at times but she doesn't have the courage to act on it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zera was, at first, both angry and embarrassed at needing to be saved by Draanok. Now in the city of Tel'Kara the salamander has found a room at a random inn, finally a use for those shinny disks her mother gave her, mostly having a look around town. While she has a problem with the cool breeze that comes in from sea she offsets it by spend at least an hour standing in a blacksmith's forge, greatly enjoying the heat. Now though she spends her days looking around the city and taking in the sights and exploring the new environment while keeping an eye out for anyone that might make a good mate.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
while Shizu was slightly suspicious of Isaac she non the less was quite courteous to him for leading her to the city. Her cold anger at the demons had not abated one bit since since she jumped through the portal. she was dead set on ending their threat by whatever means she could. Castella found her to be very quiet and reserved as she filled her in on the goings on of city among other things. She almost seemed cold and distant but every so often the barest hint of blush could be seen sneaking out of her scarf whenever Castella and her Elliana would get close and "lovey-dovey". She left their place very quickly once she was brought up to speed.... perhaps a little faster then was necessary.

to find out that not only had she been tricked, but that she was stuck there filled her with even more anger. however, it did bring her to despair but only strengthened her resolve. the demons would not threaten her village or her people! if she could not return... she could at least make sure the demons would never harm anyone again.

She found a small room at an inn to use as her own for the time being. While she had no complaints about the arrangement, she found that people in the room nearby would get... "a little nosy". and it made her quite uncomfortable to say the least. So, she tried not to stay there too long. She found someone else was staying at the inn that caught her attention... a strange reptilian woman with fiery red eyes... Shizu felt that she might want to keep an eye on her, she was different from the other people around.

And speaking of the people, she could not believe what she was seeing half the time she was there! So many people had appearances that she could scarcely imagine was possible. she did her best to hide her surprise but she couldn't help but stare some of the stranger people around. And not only that but people were so loose about their sexuality it made her even more uncomfortable! She really was having to work hard to hind her embarrassment at some of the more scandalous things that she would see. But none the less she endured, starting her information gathering mission. She one day decided that next time she was out she would follow the strange woman they called a "Salamander". Shizu had the strangest feeling that if anything were to happen in the city she would lead her to it, or perhaps be in the thick of it...

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok was mostly just relaxing at home after his work the last few weeks, rooting out the crime and corruption, and saving a salamander. She seemed to be rather ungrafeung to him for saving her life, so he mostly just avoided her after dropping in once to make sure she was okay and adjusting to the inn. The other woman he didn't know much, so he just gave her a nod or so as he passed her on the street or anywhere else.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Shizu lay in her bed at the inn trying in vain to fall asleep. This was proving difficult as her neighbors were once more making their presence known. The grunts and squeals of a woman and at least two men accompanied the steady banging of a headboard against the wall between her and them. Eventually, after reaching their fifth crescendo, the noise subsided, and she finally felt herself drifting off to sleep. Then a heavy rapping on her door pulled her right back to consciousness.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[XD she can't catch a break.]

She sighs loudly, being thoroughly annoyed by all of this... (as well as flustered). She pulls her scaf back over her face to as she pulls herself back up. "Ugh now what...?", she thought as she got up rubbing her eyes. "This had better be important...", she said under her breath. she then opened the door slightly to peek out, she didn't want to open the door all the way... she was always cautious. "Yes....?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Shizu found herself looking up at a large wolf-man, wearing the traditional leather armor of the city guard. "Ms. Shizu," he stated more than asked. "A summons for you." He produced a slip of paper, from his pocket, gave a slight bow, then promptly turned on his heels and started down the hall. Glancing at the note, she found that it was an invitation to a council meeting later that afternoon. Castella had mentioned the three members of the ruling council that ran the city; Urta, captain of the city guard, and the two others whos names escaped her at the moment.

Castella and Draanok received similar messages that morning. It seemed that the council was finally ready to start putting another plan into action, and was looking to the heros of the city to be a part of it.

Meanwhile, Zera emerged from her room ready to start a new day, when she noticed the big wolf-man walking down the hall of the inn. Once he passed her, she turned to look back the way he had come, and spotted that little human woman that had noticed tailing her once in a while.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs as he tosses the letter to the side. "Well whaddya know. Those old farts at the council finally decided to get off their asses and actually do something about the damn demons." He growls, before sitting up. "That reminds me. I have to go and get my glaive..." He mutters, getting up and running out of the door to the scholar's tower.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella knew this time would come, yet all the same she feels a pang of worry for what they might bring forward. She says her goodbye to her Elliana and Natalie, wishing them the best and reminding them of the various people they met who offered to help her while she was gone. With a final kiss she walks out the door and heads for the council tower, only to bump into Draanok on his way out.

"Ah, Draanok, long time no speak. I trust you are well... did you also receive a summons?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hmph... well I suppose I should go.", she said giving the paper another glance. She could spot Zera out of the corner of her eye but acted like she didn't see her. She then hurried down the hall and out of then inn. she was fairly certain that she knew where to go, she had taken note of many of the buildings around her when she first scouted around the city. "So, they want to do something about the demons it seems... good, this shall hopefully be a mutually beneficial arrangement.", she thought as she made her way there.

She spotted Castella and Draanok on her way there. She however, hung back not wanting to interrupt.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zera raises an eyebrow at the dog and small girl. Deciding to see what happens she follows the girl, when the human stops the salamander pokes her shoulder.

"Oi what's going on, what's with all this sneaking and messages and why are you following me?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was startled by the sudden poke and questioning voice. She spun around hand hovering near her blades handle. This was all reactionary, and once she saw it was the Salamander she relaxed slightly. She wondered how in the world she snuck up on her of all people! she slightly berated herself for not noticing her earlier. She avoided as she said, "Forgive me... but I was suspicious of you. I had to make sure you weren't a threat.", she said plainly. "As for the messages well that has to do with meeting of some sort.", she said looking back towards the building ahead. The whole time she spoke she seemed to avoid looking at Zera, In truth she was trying to avoid looking at her scantly clad body...

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zera smiles in pride when the human said she though of her as threatening. The salamander tilts her head. "A meeting ya say? What are they gonna talk about?" She tries to meet the human's eyes

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I assume its about the demons and whatever plans they may have to combat them.....", she said in a deadpan sort of way. Shizu keeps looking away from her, not meeting her gaze.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She frowns and holds the human's face so they can look eye to eye. "Demons you say? Sounds like fun." She grins and leans in. "I want in on this!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"aaand he is gone... Still as rude as ever." She looks over at the other two, seeing them chatting she decides to just keep walking and not but in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu grunted and squirmed out of her grip after looking her in the eyes for a moment. She could feel a small twang of lust when she looked into those burning orbs. At first she thought it was just the way she looked, having such little clothing.... but now she knew the real reason for her own unease, the Salamander could subtly effect you with her gaze!

"I'd advise you to keep your hands off me.", she said sounding short with her, their was just the barest hint of blush on the parts of her face not hidden behind her scarf.

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Then look me in the eyes, it's rude to do other wise" She huffs and crosses her arms. "So will you take me with you or not little sneak?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was flustered slighty, and the way Zera's hefty, barely covered chest was accented once she crossed her arms didn't help. She gave a short grunt of frustration, and looked defiantly at her Zera's nose instead of her slightly lust inducing eyes, as she said, "... just follow me then...", she as blankly as possible. She saw Castilla as she tuned around, "Oh yes... there's Castilla too...", she thought. "Ahem, Ms.Castilla right? You were summoned?", she asked stiffly but politely.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm? Oh... it was Shizu right? It is actually Castella, but you were close enough. Yes I recieved a summons to the tower and was on my way there now."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh? You two know each other?" She tilts her head "Are we gonna go in and fight demons?"