Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a wimper she reaches down and spreads her pussy open for Carla's cock. "I need you so bad! I amso horny and needy i couldgo insane!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Very well, then. To the brothel!" Miko declared.

Carla licked her lips and moved forward. The head of her massive dick pressed against Castella's opening, before slipping upward. A few more attempts produced the same result. Finally, Carla grasped her shaft, just below the head, and pushed hard. Castella's breath caught as her lips were stretched wide, and finally breached, and Carla's cock head slipped inside her. "By the gods, you're awfully tight for a milf," said Carla, as she continued to work her way in to Castella's tunnel. "But, don't worry. We'll fix that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was thinking something a little more... Personal." He says, winking at her as his grip gets tighter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen and her mouth hangs open in a silent cry of pleasure while her toes curl. "Ssssdo biiiiig!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh? Your place then?" Miko asked.

"You ain't felt nothin' yet," said Carla, as she continued to push forward. Several more inches slid into Castella, before Carla stopped to let her lover catch her breath. Glancing between her legs, Castella realized, to her shock, that Carla was still only halfway in. Despite this, Carla began to pull back, until her cock was just about to pop free, then with a quick thrust pushed it even further in. On and on she thrust this way, hammering inch after inch of her manhood into Castella, until finally there were only a few inches left. Carla leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of Castella's head for support. "How're ya' hanging in there?" she asked, though it was clear from her tone that she knew exactly how Castella was doing; and planned to continue, regardless.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm." He murmurs, smiling as his hands drop to her butt, squeezing them. "Or... Hell, right here on the roof." He says, winking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
By this point she is nearly cross eyed with pleasure and babblimg about how wonderful ot feels. The question gets her to focus for a moment. "Feels... So good... Please... More!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Right here, where anyone could see us?" Miko asked, slyly. "Someone's feeling kinky, isn't he?"

Carla let herself fall forward, onto Castella. Their breasts pressed against each other, as Carla drew her into a tight embrace, and pressed her lips to Castella's. Her long tongue probed at Castella's lips, while her hips began to move again. She kept her manhood buried inside Castella's pussy, but began rolling her hips, slowly grinding her huge cock inside her. At the same time, Castella felt a hand close around her own member, and looked down to see Carla slowly jerking her in time with her hip thrusts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans happily and wraps herlegs around Carla while spreading her lips to let herprobing tongue deep inside. Her cock throbs in herlovers grasp, eager formore of this wonderful pleasure.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the encouragement given, Carla began to pick up the pace, her hips drawing back further back with each thrust, until the bed was rocking with their rhythm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tries topush her hipsback to meet Carlas thrusts while swirling her tongue against her lovers larger tongue. Cassy's cock drools precum all over her hand and herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla picked up the pace again, thrusting harder, and jacking Castella's dick as hard as she could.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After agew short minutes she was rapidly reaching her limit! "Carla! Mmm! Gonna cum!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's right, cum for your alpha!" she demanded, as she lifted herself up, slightly. Angling her grip on Castella's cock, she pointed the tip directly at Castella's face. "Come on now, give me a good spurt. I wanna' see some cum on that pretty face."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Completely unable tostop herself she cums like a firehose, coating her face and tits in her own jizz!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm almost always kinky. But if you want to do it inside... Well..." He murmurs, shrugging. "I'm fine with it, either way. And you know this city is rather loose when it comes to sex." He murmurs, chuckling.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Gods, you look good like that," growled Carla, as she leaned back in and took hold of Castella's tits, rolling them in her hands, and smearing the cum over them until they were evenly glazed. Her lips, meanwhile, locked once more with Castella's, her tongue diving in to taste her lover. When she finally pulled away she had almost as much cum on her as Castella did. Still thrusting away with her hips, she smiled down at Castella. "But, you know what? I think you'd look even better with a little bit more!"
Carla's voice suddenly strained, and she pulled completely free. Castella's breath caught in her throat for a moment at the sudden void between her legs, as Carla took hold of her cock and began stroking furiously. "Open wide now!" she said, as her body stiffened, and the first blast of cum erupted from her tip. Carla's cum was thick, pungent, and splattered on Castella in heavy globs of white stickiness. The first couple of shots hit Castella square in the face, before they began to trail down her body, covering her tits, and chest, and finally her belly. By the time it was over, ne less than ten long thick ropes of cum had splattered upon her. Despite this, a thin trick of white still seeped from the tip of Carla's half-flaccid cock to pool in her navel. "Whew, sorry, that was building up for a while."

"Well, what a coincidence, so am I," said Miko as she broke their embrace, and walked over to the edge of the roof they where on. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on her thighs, and lifter her multiple tails, lifting her short kimono, and revealing that she was not wearing any underwear. She peeked through the fan of her tails at Draanok, and smiled. "You wanna give them a show, let's give them a show," she said, giving her ass a shake.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy moans in pure bliss as she rubs Carla's cum all over her body, as much as she could wothout thinning it out too much. "Oooh Carla... That was beyond wonderful!" She sees her seeping cock and manages to get to her knees to suck up the last of it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda drew the last of the salty semen out of Carla, the head of her dick swelled up in Castella's mouth. Pulling back to avoid her jaw dislocating, Castella found that Carla was once more fully erect. "Heh-heh, thanks for the clean out, but I'm afraid you just brought me back to square one. Don't suppose you're ready for round two are you?" she asked, rubbing her shaft eagerly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"For you my alpha? I am always ready. How would you like me this time?" She asks eagerly, her mind still clouded by lust and her body more than eager for round two.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and walks forward, giving her ass a swat with his tail. "Figured you were the kinky kind." He says, chuckling and leaning over her back, biting her neck and he grinds his hips against her ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To Draanok's surprise, Miko pushed him off. "Hey now, I'm not some cheap whore you can just manhandle," she snapped. Before Draanok could respond, she reached back and spread her ass wide; showing off her petite pussy, and tight back door. "You can at least give me a kiss before you start," she said, with a smile.

Carla scratched her chin for a moment. "Well, I've taken your mouth, and your pussy. What do you say we finish the set?" Her eyebrows bobbed. "Why don't you roll over, and let me have a look at that ass of yours?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He opens his mouth, about to say something, before chuckling. "Cheeky woman." He says, spanking her ass again, before getting down on his knees. "Before I start... Both holes or just one?" He asks, tilting his head to the side .

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods eagerly and rolls oner her hands and knees, shaking her ass at Carla.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Gotcha." He murmurs, digging the tips of his claws into her asshole and stretching it out a bit, before letting his tongue run in. He buries his muzzle in her backdoor, letting his tongue go as deep into her ass as it could, slathering up her anal passage with spit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, that's the stuff," Miko squeaked. She leaned back a bit, pushing her ass into Draanok's face, as he ate out her ass. Her tails draped down over him, almost completely covering him.

A pair of large firm hands came down on Castella's cheeks with a audible smack. Carla rubbed Castella's ass in a wide circular motion, spreading open to take a peek at her backdoor before closing it just as fast. "Let's see if you're up to this, before we really get going." A pair of fingers quickly slid up through Castella's labia, gathering a generous portion of lube, before the tips were pressed against her anus. They pushed and prodded, until finally sliding in to the first knuckle. The second followed soon after, and before long, the two fingers were buried in Castella's ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Like that, huh?" He murmurs, pulling his tongue out and planting a kiss on her butt, before diving back in, his tongue doubling back on itself and ramming deeper.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, yeeeaaahhhhh." she groaned. "You're awfully good at that. You eat a lot of asses?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I sense a trap in there, so I'm not going to answer that question." He says with a chuckle, giving her butt an affectionate spank, before standing up. "Now, milady, can I fuck your brains out already?" He asks, chuckling again .