Return to Mareth (In Game)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina did as instructed without raising an eyebrow. "Mina knows some people aren't as easy to change as humans are. Maybe the turtle girl is one of those."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maybe." She says with a smile, scooping up the mashed peppers and throwing them into the water. "Now... we wait."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hopefully not for too long." Elliana says, before sitting down on the grass and staring out over the lake.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The waves carried the peppers out of sight, and the group waited patiently for half an hour. Just as they were beginning to question weather it had worked, Elliana picked out something in the distance. At first it looked like another wave heading toward the shore, but on closer inspection it was revealed to be a swell in the water. Something huge breached the surface about a hundred yards out, and came to rest some twenty feet from the shore. It was... a shell, an immense turtle shell. It sat in the water for a moment before it began to rise, rolling backward to reveal a woman underneath. And what a woman she was; easily twice the size of the treant they had defeated earlier. Her curly hair was red and thick, and it framed a friendly face that regarded them with bright green eyes. She wore no clothing, leaving the rest of her body easy to see. Her full figure featured a pair of mountainous breasts that were supported by the shell covering her belly, like a hard corset. Though she knelt in the water, she made no effort to hide her lower regions, revealing that she was a herm. a pair of boulder sized testicles rested between her thighs, and a flaccid penis as thick as a log and as long as Mina was tall, rested on her leg about halfway to her knees. From head to toe, she was a bright sea green in color; save for her lips, and the head of her cock, which were so dark they almost turned black.

Peeling back her lips in a giant toothy smile, she said, in a thunderous voice, "Why hello there. Are you ones I have to thank for the snack?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhhhhh.... You mean the peppers or us?" Draanok asks, wide eyed as he looks up at the turtle.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"The peppers, of course." Elliana rolls her eyes and gets up, walking to the shore. "Yes, Castella here was the one that threw them out for you." She says, gesturing at her lover. "We were hoping you would ferry us to the centre of the lake in return..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh behave Draanok!" She says with a huff before smiling at the giant woman "Yes, we threw you that snack and were hoping to ask for you help. Our quest leads us to purify the corrupt goddess that sits in this lake. We were hoping you could guide us there so we might fufill our duty and try to better this land."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I don't mind giving your boat a push, but are you sure you want to go out there? The residents of that island don't take kindly to visitors; not even friendly ones like me," she explained. "Still, if you're sure." The immense woman plunged back under the waves, and moved to rest next to the boat, waiting for them to board.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We don't have much of a choice.. that goddess needs our help now more than ever. I only hope the moon will hear my please." She says before getting onto the boat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With that, the party boarded, even Carla took a seat, and was soon being pushed towards their destination. The turtle moved at a surprising clip, leaving a wake behind her. As the beach disappeared behind them, the water seemed to slowly change. The waves died down, until the surface was as still as a pond, and the deep blue of fresh water, was gradually replaced by an off green. Finally, land appeared on the horizon; an island, growing steadily larger. All at once, the boat stopped, and the turtle poked her head out of the water. "Sorry, everyone, this is as far as I go. I'm already getting hard from the slime, and it only gets worse from hear," she cautioned.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah.. I see, thank you for your timely assistance... we can row ourselves over from here... or just give us a quick push. Either way, your help was most kind. Blessing of the moon on your ventures!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With one last push, the turtle disappeared beneath the waves, leaving the party floating in a literal sea of aphrodisiacs. Before anyone could get to rowing, though, Isaac cleared his throat. "Listen, um, I don't want to sound crude here, but with what we're about to face... Ugh, there's no easy way to say this, so I'll just go ahead and say it. If anyone has any lingering feelings of arousal, we should take care of them, before we venture into the demon's den."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uuuuhhhh... I don't think I'm feeling particularly horny right now, if that's what you're asking, Isaac." Elliana says, turning her head to look at the spiderboy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Me either. The prospect of facing whatever is in this place has killed off any feelings of boning I might have had." He says, before glancing at the bunny. "This one, on the other hand..." He teases, a slight grin on his face.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"No, even Mina understands the gravity of what is about to come." She tried to look away from everyone else and look intently inspecting the green water. "Besides that cute anemone from before did Mina good."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I agree with the others... I am a tad bit too nervous to even think about being aroused right now. I... I am going to pray now before we run ashore." She says before clasping her hands together and praying silently to the moon.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the party recounted their separate adventures, the island grew steadily larger. However, the oars they used began to feel heavy in the water, almost as if something was clinging to them. It soon became obvious why. Pulling one oar out of the water revealed that a thick layer of slime coated it; the water was becoming viscus with the stuff.

The boat lurched to a halt a full ten feet from shore, mired in the off-green sludge that circled the rocky shore. As the group surveyed their destination, the sheer bleakness of the place began to sink in. The ever-present red clouds that roiled in the sky over Mareth were dark almost to the point of being grey, and not a single piece of plant life graced the oblong strip of earth; save for a single tall tree near the center, roughly a half a mile from them.

[Sorry for the long delay again, real life decided to read its ugly head once more. So, what does the party do?]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Eeeewwwww..." Elliana retches at all the slime. "This stuff looks so gross and unnatural. You think it has anything to do with the corruption?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Most likely," replied Isaac. "Try not to get any on you," he said, tucking his pants into his socks.

"Easy, for you to say," griped Karla, gesturing to her near complete lack of clothing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That is, if we make it out alive. Or, you know, uncorrupted..." Draanok grumbles, tucking his pants legs into his boots.
"Wait a minute. Wouldn't this stuff just sleep through our clothes? I mean... It's wet." He asks, sitting up again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"The corruption can be cleansed if we stray too far, right? So don't panic if a little bit gets to you... And really, this looks so thick it won't seep through all that fast. It's more like... mud than water."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mud is basically water and soil. Key word being water." He peers over the side of the boat into the muck. "Why do I have a feeling that this is all cum...?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think that actually makes it less tasty than what I had in mind..." Elliana says. "Everyone ready to go ashore?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok gives her an odd look. "What did you think it was? Corn starch?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.