Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"The hell is that?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. "No, I thought it was gonna be some kind of pus..."

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... Something they did back in my village. Mixed if with water and made slimy stuff like this for the kids to play with." He says with the shrug. "And hey, at least some people like drinking cum. Nobody likes drinking... Pus." He says, chuckling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, you said that what you had in mind was a tad tastier than cum. And then you said pus. Am I to assume you've had it before?" He teases, grinning.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Eeeww! No! You're disgusting..."

(I actually went back to double check, and I did mean to write "more tasty", but messed it up. Oh well.)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Lmao. Be careful of that when there are guys like me around! XD]

"Hey, you're the one who thinks pus is tasty. Not me!" He says, breaking out into laughter. This was the first time he'd laughed in a long, long while.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy opens her eyes and nods her head "Yes, I am ready to move now. i have faith, as always, that the moon will hear my pleas and know that our mission is a noble one before lending us her aid. However... can we get any closer, I don't think I can jump ten feet to land..."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You people get weirder by the minute." The small barbarian said trying to distract herself from the disgusting conversation between the huntress and the rogue. She tried to force the boat as close to the shore as she could, her protective clothing allowing her a lot more leeway than the others. "Ain't Mina glad for her bodysuit... She will have to thank the old Rat all over again."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the group took their first tentative steps out of the boat, they found that the gelatinous substance did indeed posses the consistency of a pig wallow. The wet sticky goo clung to their boots, and sucked at them with every step they took, but fortunately they did not sink too far into it; and the tall sturdy boots they wore held back the worst of the stuff. That was until Karla stepped into the muck.

No sooner did the shark-woman's bare feet hit the green goo then she doubled over with a gasp, clutching the side of the boat for support as her dick shot to full erectness; pushing past her loincloth. "Whoa! What a rush," she gasped, as a thick dollop of pre formed at the tip of her cock and dripped down the shaft.

"We need to get off of this stuff!" cried Isaac, as he took Karla's arm. "Someone, help me with her!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok immediately moves in, holding her up from the other arm. "Come on! Let's move!" He grunts.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina moved just as fast and took both of the sharkgirl's feet, hoisting her up between the three of them, trying to keep Karla from the goo even if at the cost of her dignity.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana is the last out of the boat, quickly moving through the squishy, nasty muck as Mina, Draanok and Isaac help Carla (Why change it to K?) from the goo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella walks along the side of them as the others carry their shark companion. She is still mumbling her prayers to the moon, her face blank of emotion as she chants for the moons attention.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Woops, thought I had always spelled it like that. My mistake.]

The group made to the shore, and dropped Carla off. She was clearly fidgety as she tried to wipe the corrupted slime off her feet, but the rocky land did not help much with that. Her hard-on was throbbing, and she was starting to sweat. "Gods, I've never needed it so bad in my life. I've never been in heat, but I can't imagine it being much worse than this," she said, her hands drifting down to the base of her shaft.

"Aww, poor little fishy need a hand?" The group spun as a strange gurgling voice spoke up. Looking out over the slime coast, three figures rose from the surface. They were humanoid and masculine in shape, but each of the beings was clearly composed of the same green slime that encircled the island, and each of them had a large, staring, lidless eye floating in their torso. They moved toward the shore, their lags going through the motion of walking, but the limbs never left the surface of the ooze. "I could help with that," came the voice again, and all around the figures the slime began to bubble.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, this is creepy as fuck. Anyone have fire?" Draanok asks nervously, unsheathing his swords.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Stop right there!" Elliana says, drawing her bow and notching an arrow. (Can I do a discern realities check? Or is the obvious hint obvious enough?)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She continues her chanting, but turns to face the new comers. She looks them up and down, clearly disturbed by their appearance but also getting the feeling they can't step out of the water.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina drew her oversized sword only to notice, with obvious disgust, that almost half the blade was covered in goo. That's what happens when you dangle your weapon around without a proper sheath.

"Mina doesn't like the way they are looking at everyone."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[You never have to ask permission to make a discern reality roll, you just need to roll well enough to ask a question.]

The three slime-men continued their steady march toward the shore, and the bubbling slime began to shift and undulate all around them. Suddenly, they rose into the air, their legs forming long stalks of slime as the mass around them lifted up to form a rough humanoid torso the size of a noble's carriage; where the head would be, the three stalks met, connecting the three eye torsos to the main body. Said torsos twisted and reshaped into serpent-like heads. The three heads of the slime giant regarded the party from above, and let out what may have been a chuckle. "How quaint, I do love it when they try to fight back."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... You know, we could just haul ass out of here, and come back with fire?" Draanok mutters, wincing at the size of the slime giant.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"And run where? Unless you know the land, chances are there are more of them all around." The bunny wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but she was well acquainted with fighting and how to go at it. "Mina thinks it's best just get these guys out of the way before even more gather. She would rather be able to pick her path carefully instead of running around blindly."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... There happens to be one giant slime monster in our path. How do you propose to take care of that!?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Blessed is the moon in all of her glory. Blessed is her wisdom which guides us through the dark. Blessed is her light that shine on our path. Blessed is her judgement for we know not the truth. Lady of the night, Goddess above, protect my party in all of our ventures so we might bring this land to a better tomorrow. Grant us your strength to cast down the evil that hides in your blessed night. Lend us your wisdom to see the right path. Please hear the call of your humble devout who without you, is lost." She continues to chant, hands still clasped together even as the abomination before them draws near.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok looks at Castella, a confused expression crossing his face. He turns to Mina. "Is she- Is she praying? Please tell me she's chanting a spell, because her stupid prayers aren't going to save us at this point!" He whispers, loud enough for only Mina to hear.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana studies the large eyes on the creatures body, trying to see if they're a vulnerable spot. (Discern realities check... 1+2+2 so nothing)

"I don't know, Draanok..."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina shrugged at the male's question but not because she didn't care, but because she really did not know. [Spout lore for slimes: Roll(2d6)-1: 2,5,-1 Total:6... saw that coming from a mile away.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Woider and Kei both get a point of XP for the failed rolls.]

All Elliana could recall about the last giant slime that she and her friends had fought, was that the eye floating in the mass of goo seemed to be the only part of it that could be hurt. Similarly, the only slimes that Mina had encountered in her adventures were the small kind that fell apart when you hit them enough; she had never come across any with eyes floating inside them before, and certainly none this big. As the two pondered, the mass of goo surged forward on its two limbs and beached itself. Its lower body, if it had one, remained submerged in the lake of slime, but that didn't stop it from taking a swipe at the group. Its massive fist came down like a meteor, impacting the ground and sending sand and rocks flying in all directions, forcing the party to recoil to avoid being blinded. Castella's praying was interrupted by the small explosion, but it seemed she had done enough to get her goddess' attention, as her holy symbol grey warm to the touch, and began to emanate a soft white light.

[The slime giant stands among the party, ready to bring the pain. What do you do?]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok immediately pulls out his bow and looses three arrows at the monster, [9, 9, 10. Luck Is on my side today!] and dealing [6, 7, and 9 damage respectively.]

Last edited: