Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Yeah, when you do Volley, it's 2d6 + Dex modifier. And then your damage is whatever your character's base damage roll is, plus whatever bonuses you have from traits and such.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Dex mod only affects your ability to hit with dex weapons. Damage is not affected by any stat mod.]

She gasps as her prayers are cut short, glaring at the slime creature "You dare? You would dare to interrupt the sacred prayers of the moon?! How dare you!" She draws her mace and casts magic weapon upon it!

[4+4+2=10]

Silver light engulfs her mace as she moves toward the slime monster, swinging for the eyes in its chest. [4+5=9] and crashes her mace against it!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[No, only on strength checks. Everyone has a base damage that you use, mods don't change it.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana jumps back, startled and begins to fire at the eyes of the beast, thrice. (Two d6 rolls + DEX for hit) [3+5+2 = 10, 5+5+2 = 12, 6+5+2= 13] (Three clean hits, d8 for damage) [6, 2 and 6 damage respectively]

She connects with all three arrows, injuring the slimy, gooey beast's eyes with every shot, though one being more of a grazing shot than the other two.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina readied herself as the others sprung into action and with sword in hand she ran to the monster side and shouted a challenge, trying to open up the beast for the others to exploit.

"Come'ere, you overgrown snot! Mina will show you the only thing jelly is good for!" [Warcry: Roll(2d6)+1: 4,1,+1 Total:6 aaaaand fuck. should have rolled for attack before I went for the fucking move. ;____; At least I'm a single point from leveling tho... if I survive.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A hail of arrows showered the slime giant's heads, pincushioning two of the eyes floating inside them. The monster staggered in shock and agony, bringing its final head into easy striking distance for Castella's mace. With a heavy thud, the magically empowered steel connected with the eye and sent it flying from inside the monster's cranium. All at once, the huge mass of slime collapsed on itself, and drained back into the sea, leaving only three large spherical globes of green gel, that used to be the monster's eyes. Said globes would likely fetch a fine price from any alchemist, or could be turned into more sets of gel armor. For now, however, the only other thing of note on the island was the large tree near its center; still looming ominously in the distance.

[Well, I don't think you guys have ever kicked an encounter's ass quite that hard before. But, that's the thing about Dungeon World, depending on how the dice roll, things can be laughably easy, or teeth-clenchingly difficult. Everyone get's an extra point of XP for encountering Slime Conglomerates for the first time. Now, what does the party do?]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Yeah, just a series of pretty lucky rolls really.]

"Hey look, more of that gel substance!" Elliana says. "You guys could get suits like mine, too. We could have a matching set." She smirks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a firm huff she puts her mace back onto her hip, clasps her hands together and begins to pray once more, calling to the moon as she has been doing this whole time.

[Holy fury! Never anger a priest that is praying!]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Lmao^^]

"Well shit. That was... Laughably quick..." Draanok mutters, raising his eyebrows before walking over to collect the arrows, and the slimeballs.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The bunny girl's ear flopped forward as her face showed signs of extreme disappointment. "Mina feels a bit empty... and useless. She didn't even get to wrestle the jell-o."

(Yay, level up! Mmmm... I can't decide what talent to pick.)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks over and puts a hand on Mina's shoulder. "You're not useless... you'll always be a mood-raiser, at the very least." She says, before rubbing her ear. "Don't beat yourself up over it, alright? You'll get your chance to shine, Mina."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. And wrestling with a slime is not fun unless they're friendly. And if they're not, they're gonna call up a bunch of their friends so it becomes a rape fest." He says juggling the balls of slime in the air.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You thinking of getting some armour fashioned out of some of that slime? It's pretty comfy and sturdy, if a bit odd. If you don't want to... I would suggest we split the profits between us. Atleast those that don't take one to get fashioned into armour, atleast."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Goo armor on top of my own? Well... At least nobody will succeed at lighting me on fire. It's been tried! I mean, I still have burn marks on my ass, but nobody needs to know that..." He says.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Third degree burns from violent buttsex. :>)

"I don't know if it goes on top of your regular armour... but you can try, yeah."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Lmao]

"Well, flame retardant armour is always worth a shot. Who knows. We might have to face some fire breathing creature or something." He says, chuckling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His surprise at the statement makes him drop a ball of slime right onto his head, which makes him look kinda funny as he tries to say something, but all that comes out is bubbles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grumbles angrily for a moment before popping the goo off his face. "What I was saying was... You really believe in bullshit superstitions like that? Pfft!" He snorts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"This world is not like the one I come from, who knows what powers are at play here?"

(Should let others get a word in edge-wise, I feel.)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oi... jinxes are a real thing. Very serious business too." It would be hard to tell wether the bunny meant those words or not, because she seemed to be trying to hold on a laugh from watching the rogue and his goo antics. "But thank you, Ellie. Mina will just have to dazzle you with the full scope of her skills next time."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Of course." She smiles. "There's always next time, Mina. Such as the thing we actually came here to take down..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
On that somber note, Isaac cleared his throat. "Not to put a damper on the mood, but we still have a job to do."

Hold your horses, bug boy, we're not all ready yet!" came a surprisingly sharp reply from Carla. Looking over to see what had caused the uncharacteristic outburst from the shark-woman, the group found her sitting on the shore pumping away at her swollen cock with both hands. "Damn it, this isn't working. I'm fit to burst, but nothing's coming out!"

"Maybe the slime has a secondary effect," offered Isaac. "Making someone incredibly aroused, but unable to find release? That sounds like something a demon would cook up."

"Ten can someone give me a hand? How about you bunny?" Carla asked, turning to Mina. "You want a chance to shine, how about helping a girl polish one off, huh? Come on, please, I'm dying over here," she pleaded, and as they watched, Carla's plum-sized testicles actually seemed to be getting bigger.