Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[13 HP left]

[Defy danger... 5+3+2 = 10, YES!]

Elliana wiggles and wriggles and manages to writhe herself out as Carla chomps down on Marae, making her grip just loose enough that she could drop down on the ground. After hitting the ground with a thud, the small ranger rolls away to get some distance between her and Marae, before firing off a single shot. [5+1+2 = 8 I'll take the expend ammo to do regular damage. So now I've got 1 ammo left... 8!] To compensate for her beating heart and poor, she's forced to expend multiple arrows before scoring a direct hit on the corrupted Goddess.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey runs over to Elli's side, already getting another healing spell ready for her lover [3+2+2= 7] and the spells goes off restoring [2+2+3=7 health] Elliana to nearly full strength once again. However, the constant healing is sure to draw the giant trees attention by now.

"This is far too much for one cleric to keep up with!" She cries, readying her mace and taking another swing (5+3=8) and the hit connects for [5] a solid blow... though she is wide open for a counter attack!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Marae let out a huff of frustration as Elliana slipped from her grip, and her eyes narrowed. All at once, the tentacles of her branches sprang to action. No longer passively groping at the air, the fleshy appendages slithered right to the heros coiling and winding around them. Draanok, Elliana, and Castella were all quickly entangled and lifted into the air as the tentacles bound their limbs, and tore at their clothes. Draanok's leather armor was peeled off piece by piece until he was left with nothing but his trousers. Meanwhile a pair of tentacles slid up Castella's pant legs, and with a firm yank shredded them before looping under her panties and drawing them down her legs; leaving her sizable cock swinging in the breeze. Elliana fared best of all, her gel bodysuit being to tight for the tentacles to worm their way under, but they still made short work of the rest of her gear; including her quiver and the few remaining arrows within. The only ones who had avoided the tentacles grip were Mina, who stood at the foot of the goddess, and Isaac, who had just run out of arrows.

[Everyone in the tentacles, defy danger to escape. Only a ten or higher gets you out of them, but a seven to nine will let you take other actions.]

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[For a minute here, I thought I was going to get tentacle raped, but nope. 10. Phew!]

Draanok kicks and struggles like mad, clawing and biting every tentacle that comes near his claws, talons, or teeth, all the while hurling obscene curses at the goddess.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[She doesn't have a chain mail shirt... she can't wear armor without losing divine armor]

She gasps and squirms as her pants are torn away and she thrashes in their grip [5+3+2=10] and manages to slip free, landing on her feet and staggering forward. Not going to hesitate, she lifts her mace and swings at the tree [1+3=4] but again fails completely to do anything with her weak little arms.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[If you get out you can make other actions... which I tried to do and failed to land a hit]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Seriously? Litterally any action you have been making. I don't see why this is confusing now]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Like attack, for instance, I suppose.]

Once Draanok is free, he immediately rushes at the goddess, both his swords out as he slashes madly at her thick armour. [5, 9, 7] and dealing [3 and 4] damage.

[I'm starting to think I should have taken the fighter class. :v]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Well since I didn't get 10 or above I'm still gripped in the air by the tentacles, with no gear to boot, meaning I really can't attack either.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Sorry, Floozer, forgot you picked that one up, edited the post. And other actions can be anything; make attacks with whatever you still have on hand, cast spells, spout lore, discern reality.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Well, unless Elliana is right up in Marae's grill, so she can punch her, there's nothing I can do. I mean, I guess I can do a discern reality for... whatever.]

[3+3+2, so one question]

As Elliana cannot do much with her arms in Marae's firm grasp, instead she looks for any potentially exposed or weak areas on Marae's dryad-like body. [Literal question: What is this creature's weak point?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella's elation was short-lived indeed, as a pair of tentacles seized her by the ankles and lifted her back into the air. Another tentacle slithered up to her face and paused for a moment, as if thinking, before plunging down her shirt and between her breasts. It wiggled around between her breasts for a moment, before pulling away and tearing her shirt and bra in one fell swoop, leaving her completely without clothing.

Before any other tentacles could capitalize on Castella's vulnerable state, however, the slashing of Draanok's swords drew Marae's attention back to him. She sneered at the tiny man, clenched her fist and brought it down with enough force to shatter stone [14 damage.] Mercifully, Draanok managed to side step at the last minute, but was still hurled away by the explosion of rock and dirt as Marae buried her fist in the ground.

As the dust cleared, Elliana noticed something she hadn't before in the turmoil of battle. At the crux of the split tree trunk, where it fused with Marae's lower body, something was glowing. Squinting her eyes, she peered through the dust and saw that right were the goddess' navel would be... was a flower. A faintly glowing pink rose, that pulsed with light in the steady rhythm of a heartbeat.

[We should probably call it here for a while, so that Kei can chime in. I don't want to go through the whole fight without them.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Yes, but instead of being crushed and dieing, you were tossed aside]

"Oh for the love of the moon! Put me down! nooo! That was my only shirt!" She cries as her breasts, cock and balls now wibble and wobble around freely.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[You still take the damage, you take 14 instead of being mushed into a puddle of shit and blood.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Wait, can I still move even though I have only 5 HP left? There's no disadvantage or something?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[You can still move, just fine. You aren't incapacitated until you hit zero HP.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Floozer is in the air, and I'm too far. Hmm...]

Draanok groans with pain and struggles to sit up, trying to fight his body. He looks around for something that he can use to throw at Marae to distract her once more.
[Discern Realities: 12. This means I get three questions, right?]

[What around here can be useful to me? Are there any ways to get the healer down? Is there something I can use for healing or protection?]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina stood defiant in front of the tree goddess. She felt so tempted to simply rush the abomination down and stab it until it was no more but she knew that leaving her friends to the fallen deity's mercy would simply get them all killed. The first priority was to get their healer back from her foe which she attempted by jumping towards the tentacles manhandling the cleric and arcing her great sword in a metallic flash. [Roll d6+d8+3 = 2+4+3 = 9] As she fell, she tumbled forward attempting the same maneuver to free the huntress. [Roll d6+d8+3 = 6+4+3, complication] As the bunny girl landed, she could feel motion springing toward her lithe and exposed body, sure that Marae would not take her defiance lightly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella, and Elliana hit the ground with a thud as the tentacles supporting them were neatly severed by Mina's sword. With a growl, Marae drew back the hand holding Carla and let the shark-girl fly... right into Mina. [6 Damage.] Mina was sent tumbling to the ground as two-hundred pounds of burly shark-woman plowed into her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok winces when he sees Carla fly into Mina, and mutters an "Ouch..." Before struggling to get to his feet and check if he still has his weapons. Then, he looks around for anything else that he could use against Marae without directly confronting her.

[Discern Realities: 10]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Cassy! Go for the... navel thing... it looks fragile and important." Elliana says, before scrambling to pick up her bow and quiver, firing off two shots at the pulsating flower-navel. [6+3+2 = 11, 6+6+2 = 14, wooop] [Damage rolls... 2, 6]