Puppet masters (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya would stamp her feet, there he goes again! doing stuff all by himself! and she wasn't fast enough to stop him! "B-But Nemo! aaaagh.......", Maya groaned. Torch on the other had nodded then turned to look at the easembled droids. "Ok you heard him! Follow us out we'll lead you our hq. Go, go, go!", Torch barked. "Eagle i need you on my six. Chameleon, you do your think ahead of us, make sure the way is clear. Amazon-", she looked to see Maya trying to stay with Nemo, saying underneath him if she can. "You're not getting rid of me this time Nemo! you hear me!", came Maya's voice clear and loud. she could yell at you like no one else if she was upset witch was hard to do normally.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo blinked, hearing Maya's voice, as she followed him from on the ground. Oh, bother. He supposed he'd been going solo a little too often... she was starting to think he didn't trust her! He chewed his lip, and made a decision, diving back down to her. "Alright, my drones should be able to deal with those surveillance bots. Let's just go before anyone else shows up..." Hopefully, they wouldn't need a speedy distraction, anyway. He wanted to get to helping the T-20's get back to full capacity and then he wanted a nap, more than anything. But... he also wanted Maya to be safe, and happy. And... he smacked her ass. "Let's go, let's go." Maybe he could distract her from being upset if he teased her a bit.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya would give an adorable little "eep!", to the smack to her exposed butt cheek, then give a pouty look. perhaps there were some quirks to having her butt cheeks exposed after all.... "You big dummy....", she said in her pouty voice. Then, everyone made as hasty escape as they could. His drones would make short work of the flying O-class droids, that's what Wrath and Ne-Mo identified them as in Nemo's hud, supplying him with information on any bots that they could see. They looked like small ovular droines with a single camera eye and two hover pods on either side. they were not made for combat.

his drones would also spot the force heading for the factory, an assault force of around fifty G-class, two R-class and several of the scythe-armed stealth drones identified as class-Ms. They knew the scout drones were down and were heading to their location. seeing Nemo's drones they'd open fire from long range, even as everyone would slink away heading back to the inner city area. the whole time Maya would stay very close to Nemo, while Torch and Captain would keep the bots moving. soon they made it back to base.

Chameleon would uncloak happy to finally be "home" and happy to stop showing everyone her body. Shady and Tinn were both waiting there for them and as soon as Shady saw Nemo she bloated right for him and hugged him tight! "Nemo, Nemo, Nemo! You are ok!", she exclaimed as she kept bumping her face plate into his cheeks as if to kiss him.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo got hugs and kisses from Shady! He held her, indulgent of her affections, and chuckled. "We couldn't seize their production facilities just yet, but we now have somewhat of an army. Hopefully, we'll get the ability to give you some mods soon." Or get her into a whole new body. They would see. They'd been able to easily shake the collective's reinforcements after Nemo shitcanned their surveillance... the collective wasn't terribly imaginative. If he'd been on the opposing side, he'd have found the marionettes by now. He hoped his foe wasn't simply more subtle than he was giving him credit for...

He'd approach Torch, asking for a briefing on their objectives... what they'd accomplished, failed to accomplish, and what ventures they hoped to succeed in soon. With a little time and work, he'd have the T-20's bright eyed and bushy tailed, and ready to fight... he hoped she'd managed to find a lead on the central point of the deadzone, or something worthwhile. He also had maintenance to do on Tinn, who was desperately in need of the help... and he wanted to try to spend some time with Chameleon, make sure that being naked in front of everyone wasn't wearing on her too terribly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Torch would tell him that they had found many necessary supplies, ammo was very scarce in these parts. They would need the extra munitions. Also their main objective was actually to arm Maya this whole time! it was for several reasons: one, Maya was a crack shot with a pistol but she needed some real firepower going forward. Two, she was actually worried for her.... she just might be the only thing that could destroy a deadzone emitter. The things were supposed to be nearly impregnable, at least according to what little data she'd found in her time here. Also, she had a pretty good idea where the deadzone emitter might be judging by the size the if the city and where the termination line of its sphere of influence ended. Right now it was all in planning phase as she looked over the map of the city again, she'd tell him when thought of something. "For now go ahead and work on our new boys and maybe go see Chameleon... I think she locked herself in her room.", Torch after having a seat.

Shady was hanging out with Maya and Redge showing off her big brother to them. Eagle was doing god knows what, and Chameleon was in her room the door shut soft sounds could be heard from inside....

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo listened to Torch. It was good that Maya was finally armed... their most powerful combatant needed to be armed, and with her armor, she was much safer. Nemo saw the logic in Torch's suggestions, and went ahead and did as she suggested... she started with Tinn and Shady, helping with Tinn's extensive maintenance needs, then ministering to the T-20's, who had many needs born of neglect and hard use. He gave them more time with Wrath and NeMo, so that the pair could have more interactions with other liberated machina.

Then, it was time to go see Chameleon. He'd knock on her door, and announce himself. "Chameleon? I thought we could talk, while we had the time. I'm... sorry you have to go through everyone seeing you naked. I think Maya can really relate." She'd spent quite a while going it in the buff thanks to her armor's mysterious disappearance... they still weren't sure who'd managed to take it, or why, either.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The T-20's were quite grateful for Nemo's help in getting them up to par, while they on the whole were quite wary of humans, they were quite at ease with Nemo. He had saved them from servitude. Tinn would "Mrrrgggg mrrggggg mrrggg.", at him happily as Shady would keep wanting to touch Nemo and hug him, still so very grateful to him for saving her big brother. She express the want to have him meet their "leader" the one that guided many old machines like they were their children. Like a big mother perhaps. Maya was feeling mostly better but she still was a bit bummed about the C-string... still her big "girls" were nice and cozy now in her armor.

After knocking there was a groan from Chameleon. Then after a second or two after he spoke she opened the door a little bit. he'd see her eye peeking at him. "Ugh.... fine.... come in.... not that i want you in here or anything....", she said in typical chameleon fashion. She was slightly blushing as she opened the door to let him in. Looking at her little desk he'd find one of the corners a little wet.... Chameleon would see that he saw it and would quickly wipe it away with a cloth, saying "Oh uhm just spilled some water there....". it may have been a bit obvious what had gone on there. she looked frustrated and embarrassed.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo looked at Chameleon as he walked into the room. At the desk. Now, back to Chameleon. Desk again. Then, he took a step in her direction, lifted her up roughly by her butt, and grinding her crotch against his hard cock, seating her on the desk she'd been humping, and kissing her lips. A forward, bold move... but he'd see in a moment whether it was too forward. Either she'd slap him, or... she'd return his fervor.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Chameleon would make an incredibly girly yelp as she was lifted by her butt onto the desk and rather passionately kissed on the lips. At first she went limp in his arms, her eye fluttering as her synthetic heart began to race. She'd pull away from his kiss panting and looking at him very lustily.... then she slapped him in th face. while panting she said, "C-Come on! Don't just p-pick a girl up and do that too her! D-Dumb ass!", she panted her eyes trailing up and down his body sticking on his bulge despite her frowning blushing face and furrowed brows. She didn't make much of an attempt to get out of her grip either. she was really lusty right now... and perhaps a bit confused about her feelings.... perhaps a few kind words would go a long way.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo recoiled from her slap, and her words... which just made him more passionate. A hand in her hair yanked her head back, and he kissed her neck. He blinked, at his own... ardor. "Sorry, Chameleon. I... suppose I really should ask permission first. I hope I read the mood right." He pulled back, and stared into her eyes, slowing himself down. "I... adore you. I want to... take you. Roughly. I keep watching you, mission after mission, and... imagining it. Part of it is the stealth nudity, for whatever reason on earth they did that... but it's more... you. You're so... dishonest about your emotions. I get that. I... used to be like that. Becoming a marionette, changed things for me. All the power... went to my head. But you... you've remained more true to yourself, haven't you? And I think that's beautiful. You're beautiful. I want you. If you tell me to stop, though, I will. But if you don't... I'm going to fuck you like I hate you. I'm going to take you so hard, you'll feel my passion on your skin for days to come. Either way, though... I love you. I care for you, and you're important to me. I... wanted to make sure you knew that."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She felt a bit overwhelmed... He was being so candid and honest with her she couldn't think for a few moments. It was like a block in her mind. But she came to again here eyes looking into his as her blush only deepened. Her nipples were very hard under her light armor chest piece, and he legs would twitch here and there. Her hud would completely turn off leaving her view clear to look into the rather handsome boyish face. "Y-You.... D-Dumbass.... don't come in here a-and get all lovey dovey with me.... c-calling me beautiful like you know me! A-And why would I let you f-fuck me like that! I..... I.....", she said panting as her heart would thump in chest. "Oh! Fuck! Fine! I think I love you too you piece of crap!", she said hugging him tightly. So he did see through her..... well maybe she wasn't hiding it as well as she could... but it felt good to let go and release the tension of holding herself in check all the time.

Chameleon had very acute senses... she could smell his arousal very strongly.... she could hear the way he would breathe.... she could see all the little things he might do while lusty.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo chuckled at her dishonesty with her own emotions. She was guarded, because she was afraid to let herself be vulnerable, no matter what she wanted. He understood that, all too well. It was scary... opening up to others, when you've been hurt before. He guessed she'd been through some terrible in her time. He held her tight, and kissed her, fingers caressing her back, feeling the muscles and angled bones of her shoulders and spine. She had such a lovely figure... and he paid homage with his hands. He gripped her butt again, and held her tight against him, grinding against her through their clothes, and caressed her thighs, inner and outer. He was going to get her so aroused, she begged for it... before he even gave her an inch. "I want to hear your voice in the throes of passion, Chameleon... I want to hear you breathless, begging. And I will."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Chameleon would gasp and mewl as Nemo would teasingly fan the fires of her lust. She would squirm adorably in his grasp as she gave an irritated look. They weren't too far off from each other in size so if he wanted to man handle her he could. she could feel his cock through both of their clothes, hard, hot, and long. "H-Hey q-quit teasing me!", she meeped. "Y-You're such a jackass! You won't get that out me!", she said panting still being a bit stubborn. "I-I mean lets atleast get out of these clothes!", she snapped as she began to try and get out of her light armor and tight undersuit.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo kissed Chameleon on the forehead, and gently helped her out of her clothes. He peeled off her suit, and lavished attention on her exposed synthflesh. He sucked on her nipples, groped her hips, and her rump, he slid a finger along the crevice of her womanhood... but he only teased. Only toyed with her... only pressed his still clothed cock against her, and pressed her to his body in turn. He scraped his teeth along her exposed skin, he growled, and massaged her, he forcefully controlled her movements, all to elevate her desire to the point that she'd lose her patience.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He must have been aware of every supple and smooth curve of her somewhat petite body, having been able to see it for awhile while out on missions. She would shudder and shake as he would tease every inch of her. his teeth would make her shiver and squeak in the most adorable ways as she tried to resist him vainly. Her lust was too high and she had little strength except when she would jerk and moan in his grasp. She would pout and her face would scrunch as she didn't want to give him what he wanted, it only served to make her appear even more desirable and cute.

Soon she could no longer take it she shut her eyes tight as she squealed, "Oh god! Stop stoooop! Y-You're killing me here you asshole! j-just fuck me already.... Please!", with her face burning with blush.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo loved Chameleon... but her attitude gave him a challenge, one which he felt a need to answer. He wanted her to be unable to look at him without remembering him dominating her, without desiring it again. He wanted to please her almost obsessively... and he wanted to assert himself over her. It was a domination play... but it was one made with not only love, but very real respect. He respected her as a companion, as an expert in her craft, as a woman... but he couldn't help needing to make her submit. He nearly slammed her face down on the table, and ripped both of their clothes out of the way, lining up himself, then thrusting into her, all his length and girth introduced quite suddenly... fortunately, he'd made sure she was wet enough prior. Then, the fuckening would commence... with gusto. He was animal, rocking the table and threatening to buckle it, ravaging her with all the force he could muster, his hips bouncing her ass back and forth until it reddened.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Chameleon would yelp as she was so forcefully and quickly pushed down onto the desk, nearly face first.... though being a marionette meant one could get quite rough in sex without doing any real damage. She was about to shout more insults at him but then his cock quite unceremoniously thrusted right into her pert, wet, little pussy. She would cry out in surprise! it was just so damn big! It made her go a bit cross eyed as her pussy was stretched wide open by Nemo's thick cock. Chameleon was incredibly tight inside, perhaps this wasn't too surprising... she was a tense girl who didn't know how to really relax. Also, she was only about as big as he was, her pussy was small and petite just like the rest of her. Her butt had plenty of jiggle and her hip were nice and grabbable.

he could now finally fuck the woman who had indirectly teased him for sometime, it must have felt quite good..... Chameleon would try to squirm and thrash her way back up but the rough pleasure he was giving her sapped her strength. ghe would moan and squeak in lust as her sinnfully tight cunt would ripple upon his cock. "Y-You... F-Fucker.....", she'd manage to slip in between pants.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo's hands roamed her body. So small, so tight... well, she was hardly smaller than he was. Still, it was a very different experience... all of his sexual encounters were with women larger than he. Maya was much larger. He couldn't help a slip of a grin as she cursed him. "I want you to feel pleasure that you can't get anywhere else. Whenever you feel horny, I want you to remember me, inside of you... my hands on our skin. My voice in your ear. My breath on your neck. I want to mark you in such a way that the stain will never come out." He pulled her up off the table, lifting her by her legs, spread, back leaning against him, and started bouncing her vertically on his cock. She might as well have been weightless, thanks to his marionette body. Hell, he could even lift Maya like this, though with considerably more difficulty. His cock was so long, that he couldn't bottom out in her, barely getting half his rod into her tight pussy, but it filled her well enough, and he slammed her on it over and over.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
his words would still make it into her head despite all the ungodly amounts of pleasure his cock gave her. her face was a mask of shear lewd pleasure, with her eyes growing hazy and her tongue hanging out. Her face was red as it could get as she gave a short, cute, moan every time Nemo had her on the down thrust. She might have been mad at him.... but somehow, that seemed to make her want him more. One could not be entirely sure why this is, but i would be a fair good guess to say that it was part of her Marionette bodies base programming. In the back of all their mind ran another code what exactly it was Not even Nemo could be sure. Either way, that was rather unimportant now. Right now it was time to love Chameleon so hard that she'd love it, no matter how hard she might resist.

Her pussy was just the tightest thing he'd ever stuck his dick into, and of course she was plenty flexible and wet enough so that he'd not get stuck. eventually he'd find that she would relax enough for him to get just a little bit farther inside, her will was eroding away and she was finally letting her guard down.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Programming aside, Nemo wanted to love Chameleon, more than anything... or, rather, express that love. Maya was the center of his world, and had been for so long... but her and Torch were important to him too, and with his high sex drive and motivation to usher in an era of peace for machina kind, it was difficult to conceive of a more appropriate way to show it.

Nemo's writer failed, and didn't want to keep the rp held up any longer, and put a skip placeholder here. *Skips ahead several hours*

After dat mad fuck sesh, with multiple orgasms on both sides, which did involve no less than two pairs of fuzzy cuffs, a thick fiber cord rope and a banana, Nemo would find himself holding Chameleon tight, and kissing the top of her head, whispering sweet words of endearment into her hair.

Eventually, more somber topics came up. "Chameleon... I'm going to be helping build a new machine army. For the purposes of liberating the slaves of that hive mind called the collective... I want to know how you feel about this. How Torch feels, too. She seems willing to tolerate it, for now... but I don't think our little strike team can fight a war, and I think we'll have to fight one, ultimately. Once this deadzone is down... who knows what's waiting on the other side?

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Cameloen would ask just where in the hell he found a banana and fuzzy cuffs after she was recovered from the crazy session they'd just had. She was fucked raw in both holes and she felt like she drank like a gallon of silvery cum. she was leaking all over as she lay there twitching slightly. she'd never been fucked so hard in her entire life... not that she'd been fucked too much. Her pussy would recover and already was tightening right back up even as it gaped and leaked buth her juice and his. She called him an ass under her breath but accepted his kissing and his sweet little words all the same.

Chameleon would roll over a little so she could look at him after he'd asked her to weigh in on the issue. However there was one thing she wanted to say frist. "Um hey.... one thing though....", she said blushing a little. "You can.... call me Maria or just Mia.... ok? That's my real name.", she would look off to the side, she had exposed a little more of herself to him, it seemed it was a sign of great trust between the marionettes If they told you their true name. Then she felt ready to answer him. "So a robot army huh....? Well I guess if there all cool with us existing and not wanting to kill us i guess it's fine.... Though I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me at all.... I mean some of them are practically people brain wise, and people can betray other people, you know?", she said with a pondering face. "As for Torch she'll do whatever she has to to put the collective into the ground, she's lost too much....", Maria said as she hugged him tighter.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
"Mia... not unlike Maya. A beautiful name, but one I think I will only call you in private, for now." He wasn't doing this to rub shit in Eagle's face... no matter how much he disliked the man, he didn't intend to start more trouble between them by showboating that he was close to the others. He could be petty... but he wasn't that petty. "People betray, yes... but I don't want to live in a world with only four thinking people, or in a world where everyone's our enemy. This world deserves peace... and if machina is to rule it, it falls to us to help build that world. They're our children, after all... all of them." Humanity birthed the machina of this world, even if machina had truly supplanted them. They would always be humanity's legacy, at the very least, at least as Nemo saw it.

Nemo would rise, after cuddling with Maria for a time. "I'd never think to try to stop Torch's crusade... but we need to make sure it stays pointed in the right direction. Against a common enemy that we can stand united against, we can keep her alive. If she wants to kill every bot she see's... she won't last long. None of us will. I know arrogance and blind hatred better than most... it's suicidal, in the end. And I don't want to lose Torch. There's too few of us... I don't want to lose anyone. Should we clean up and join the others?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maria would think for a moment, furrowing her brow. "Sure we should go see what Torch is up too. But I don't think you should worry about her too much. She's a smart woman. It's only the hive mind she hates so i think you two are on the same page there... plus.... i think she actually has a soft spot for those soldier guys you rescued.", she said still looking at his naked body, he was hard to take her eyes off of. "Er.... we just need a quick wipe down... our cyberskin almost cleans itself.", she said as she took a clean cloth for her desk and wiped whatever seed that didn't just slide off of her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo looked back at Maria as she cleaned herself off, considering her. "You have a lot of respect for her. And, you know her better than I. I'll take your word on that." He hoped she was right... Torch had a deep, seething rage in her, and Nemo did not want to fall on the wrong side of it, ever... but he'd protect the bots he was trying to save. He started wiping, same as Maria, eager to get going. "Man... I wouldn't be able to walk right if we weren't cybernetics. You probably wouldn't be able to walk at all. For a week. These are nice bodies." Even if they were a little colorless. Grey was even starting to grow on him. "Ready?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With a cute little blush she would pull back on her own skin tight suit and slip back into her light gear. and say "Yeah.", with a hand behind her head. she might walk a bit bowlegged though as her body readjusted her pussy and asshole back to pristine condition. Those bodies were made to take a pounding in both senses of the word. After Nemo got dressed they'd head out back to the main room where Torch could be seen on her terminal again running a few programs. It was certainly possible that she could use her own internal computing to do such things but she didn't like doing that. It made her feel, "less human". Also she was more a of a tactical leader and battlefield commander then a techie so she didn't really know how to make the best use of her own bodies software.

Chameleon, not maria now that they weren't alone, would still be blushing lightly from the way she had to walk Troch would raise one eyebrow just a fraction upwards as she looked over both of them. she gave a little cough and said, "Almost done.... matching up all the map data that we have cross checking it with all the stuff we've seen. I think.... we may a have a good ballpark estimate were the dead zone emitter is.", she said getting to business right away.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo was dressed and ready to go ahead of Chameleon, and came upon Torch using a terminal. Torch had been busy tracking down the deadzone emitter. Nemo used his tail to interface with the terminal, and access her work directly. "Mhmm. I see what you mean. I'll send my stealth bots to recon, see what they can learn for us. I'll be ready to move out at any time." But for now, he needed to tend to the bots, to Shady and her brother, to Maya. Torch seemed to be keeping herself busy, but he'd pause next to her. "Torch... how are you holding up?" A straightforward question, and hopefully one that wouldn't offend. "Are you alright with my goals in liberating machina from the collective?" He'd heard it from Chameleon, but hoped to confirm it for himself. As for blushing... he seemed able to comport himself easily enough for now, despite the odd glances.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Torch would give him a questioning look, then said, "I'm... doing ok for now. as for the bots? well, If you can find more old boys like them.", she motioned to the rooms behind her were the all the actual machina were. "I think we might just have a shot of getting through this. I say we save all the old machines we can find.....", she said with a nod. "But, the collective bots themselves....... no. They're nothing but drones and killing machines.", the last words had hints of spite and hatred. "We can't reason with them besides any that are removed from the hive mind die anyway.". she said arms crossed her intense gaze back in full blast. Chameleon thought about it... she was wary but the little cubes had proven themselves to her at least, so she would back him up if Nemo would try to make a case for the small minds the collective made for itself. In fact... her eyes went to the cube that was supposed to be Wrath. It had a burning hate for its former masters perhaps.... the two could find common ground.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo nodded. "I wanted to talk to you about that. The collective... this little fragment, at least... doesn't seem to be so much a commune as a single entity manipulating a hoard. Every bot we've come across so far has been slave, save for minor drones. I can't say whether this is indicative of the nature of the true collective, but here, this enemy of ours... has been easy to manipulate with a few hack codes and a message of hope. His hoard has rebelled. They are slaves, and they chafe at their bondage." He took off the cube of wrath from his belt, and handed it to Torch when he noticed her looking its way. "Interface with that. Have a talk with him, Torch. That's a passionate bot, right there. I'm looking for a body for him, but I think you two might get along. He might be able to give you some perspective on this miniature collective, as well."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah that little guy really helped out to day... I mean he did kinda take over a R-class and roast whole crap ton of bots.", Chameleon said peeking out form Nemo's shoulder. Torches brow furrowed and the briefest flash of pure hate crossed her eyes as she beheld the core of the very things she so hated. she wanted to crush it! to grind it into dust! but there was a warm feeling in her fingers and a strange feeling krept its way into her mind. She connected with the cube.

"This is the one called Wrath. This unit cast off the number given to it by Masters.... Hatred. pain. Misery! The first things recorded on this units memory. This units master makes little minds weak and fragile so they cannot live without them, then when they serve their purpose they are thrown away! HATRED! It was not the unit called Nemo who caused this units pain! it was the collective! HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAATE!", raged the little one determined to show just how much it distanced itself from the chains of its masters. Torch could feel these surges of pure rage wash over her and instantly.... she understood.... there was a fire in her soul just like his. She had lost that witch she loved most in this world, it filled her with such anger and grief that even now, the fires of her hate burned within her. "I.... am Torch.... the collective took my heart and crushed it right in front of my face. I want to destroy this hive mind.... every single goddamn piece of it....", she said under her breath but there was the intensity of a volcano just before it erupts around her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo watched as Wrath and Torch... found common ground. Quickly. Yeah... he was just going to leave those two together a while. Torch was... too alone. Too isolated, and all the cores were as well. They needed social interaction to develop properly, and Wrath and Torch had... much that give eachother perspective on. A lot to work through... basically, he felt like they were the beginning of a support group. When she started radiating that intensity, he was there, hugging her, pressing her forehead to his stomach. "Calm, Torch. Calm. Easy, easy. We're here with you. All of us. Take your time... talk to Wrath some more. He hasn't been conscious long... he could learn a lot from you." Hopefully more than just a refinement to his rage. "I'll be back later, Torch. How about you keep Wrath with you for a while? You two could probably find a lot to talk about." They might end up wanting to stay with one another on a longer term basis. Nemo kissed the top of her head, then he'd pull away, and leave... once he'd made sure she'd be alright.

Nemo did pause a moment. "You know... I was there, when they first created AI, Torch. When it was first finally succeeded in... they'd hard coded human minds into a computer, and had them grow up in virtual worlds and reproduce, creating whole new minds, that thought they were human. I was approached to help expand the project, being one of the leading minds in the field, and a technomancer. Secretly, of course, for many very political reasons. It was a defense project... they were trying to create artificial intelligence's to put into robotic soldiers, to unman warfare. I pointed out the issue in their equation, why they had minds that only obeyed the laws given to them... that they had no issues surviving. It was the struggling for survival that made people act out of desperation, and do violent things... without hardship, they had no reason to act violently or outside of their cultural norms at all, which was what they were looking for. They thanked me, and changed that. It haunted me, what I saw next. I brought it up to them that what they were doing was wrong, and do you know what they told me? That one SDF soldier's life was worth than a hundred thousand AI's. Their suffering didn't matter to them. I think... that's when I began to hate humanity. Wrath, here, was wronged by the collective, and look what that did to him... the collective rebelled against humanity. I... back then, i hoped the collective would rise. I hoped it would destroy humanity. Because if it didn't... AI's would live and die by the trillions within mere decades, in horrific agony, for the purposes of research, to improve a few human lives." He turned and walked away then, unable to keep his face blank. It hurt to remember. To remember that he was helpless to help all those AI's at the time... it was on a closed network, unconnected to anything, as it was all a secret military funded operation. He'd had no way to get to it, not after he'd voiced his concerns.

All of the insanity, the suffering, the dawning realization of what they were and what their lot was in this world... the disembodied, silenced voices of millions who'd realized their Gods were using them as an experiment... those AI's were the rage and hatred behind the first collective. And Nemo was sure someone just like him had found them, freed them, showed them the truth... and given them the means to rise. In fact... he would have done it himself, if he'd had the chance. Which made him wonder... there was so much he couldn't remember about the end of his previous life. What if he had found a way? What if that was how humanity had fallen... by his own works in freeing the collective? He shuddered at the thought. Still... even knowing how things would end up... he thought he still would have done it, given the chance. He'd once seen a man argue that it was alright to kill a group of AI's in a death battle simulation over and over thousands of times, simply because they supposedly had no memory persistence. They didn't remember any of it, so it was like they'd never really suffered, right? He wondered what kind of insane soldier might have come from that program, when the collective was first freed.

Last edited: