Puppet masters (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shady turned her head from one side to the other as she tried to think of something for Nemo. "Ok.... Shady dares mister Nemo toooooo....... hmmm." she tunred off her eyes as if to close them in thought. They then turned back on, "Shady wants Nemo to kiss shady riiiiiiiight here!", she said pointing at her face, where her mouth would be if she had one. Maya raised an eyebrow to that. It was a strange thing for a girl with no lips to ask.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo gave a pause, then laughed. "Well, alright, then." He didn't mind. He leaned in, giving Shady a smoldering look and a cocky, boyish smile, then kissing her, slowly and passionately, right where her mouth would likely one day be. He hoped she enjoyed it.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shady leaned into the kiss and wished she could feel it so bad, but her face was just a few metal plates in the vague shape of a human head. her "Mouth plate" was cold, contrasting the curious and sometimes energetic girl beneath. Still she enjoyed it, the gesture itself making her systems heat up again. "Shady.... Shady liked that....", she said her hips shifting. She then sighed, Nemo perhaps catching her disappointment in being competely unable to experience the feeling in the simple act of a kiss. But she brightened up right away a she pointed at Nemo and said, "Ok it is Nemo's turn to spin the bottle! Shady hopes it points to Maya again!". Maya looked off to the side and gave slight nervous laugh...

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo smiled, watching Shady. So bright, and innocent... "We'll have to get you a fully functioning chassis. Equal to a marionette body, if we're lucky. Then, you can experience so much more. I promise to give you another kiss then, Shady." He'd take up the bottle then, and with a deft flick of the wrist, set it to violently spinning... it'd take a little overly long before it finally settled back down... between him and Maya, but closer to Maya. "Ok, then, Maya. Truth or dare?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh dear, this is what she feared would happen, Nemo was such a tease these days that she was sure it was going to be a bit... silly. At the same time Shady was contemplating what she would look like with a "real" body, hoping kisses were great. "Uh truth?", Maya said uncertaintly, "No, no, that's not as fun! Pick dare, pick dare!", Shady said waving a hand at her. "Ok fine.... dare.....", Maya said looking off to the side.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo had a wicked grin on his face, the kind that would make a demon cringe. "Hehehe..." Truly diabolical plans formed. It took him a few minutes to decide, but he did. "Here's your dare, Maya... Let Shady ride shotgun on your conscious, with a stream link, and show her what fellatio is." He'd unbutton his pants, bringing out his significantly sized member, and began pumping it, letting grow to full erection. This way, Shady would get a first person, hands on experience... literally... complete with tactical sensation. She'd get to feel his cock in her mouth.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya instantly grew red in the face and blinked at him with wide eyes. "D-D-Do what now!?", Maya said not quite sure she knew what he was asking. Shady tilted her head in confusion she didn't know what the word "Fellatio" meant. But then his cock came out and she felt her systems get hot again. "Wha-What do you mean ride shotgun on my consciousness? How would that even work?", she said as eyes would bounce from his face to his cock. "Shady doesn't know what mister nemo is saying.... but she likes the sound of it.", she said distantly her camera eye adjusting to look closer at his cock.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo whipped out his tail, and plugged it into Shady through her butt. Or, the general area, at least. He then streamed her into Maya's systems... where she'd be a passenger. Without Maya's permissions, she wouldn't be able to control any of her body, but she'd be able to see and feel as Maya did, through her body. "I'm a technomancer, remember? Nothing's impossible for me." He was then crooking his finger to Maya, cock erect, throbbing and gray and veiny... and leaking a dollop of pre. "Kiss it, Maya. Show Shady how sublime a sensation it is... although, to be fair, what I might do to you if you do a good job, she'd probably like even more..."

Nemo thought about it, and decided to give the linked cores a change too. "R and G, if you want, you can join Shady, and feel what it's like. You'll feel it the way Maya enjoys it... perhaps when you get bodies, it'd give you some experience that might help you decide what you'd like." He thought about putting them all in sexy marionette like bodies... and building a harem. That sounded... pretty fun.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In an interesting discovery.... Nemo found that shady did have a butt of a sort hiding under her cloak. it appeared that she had taken the outer covering of a sex service droid in perhaps an attempt to make herself more human. She even had the sexual bits they just didn't actually work, she didn't know how to attach the synth nerves to her own system. She only knew how to do basic maintenance on herself as a sort of instinct in her A.I. program. Anyway, Nemo could talk to her about it later, he jacked right into her system and she gasped as her mind was suddenly linked to Maya's! Maya could feel Shady's presence linked to her in her mind! it was like knowing someone was behind you but not being able to turn around and look at them. Shady's presence was like a shadow dark and unseen but it was "warm".

"Shady.... feels..... funny.....", she said unmoving as her eyelights flickered. "Shady is inside the most beautiful girl ever! Yaaay! You feel so warm.... so big..... so sexy!", she said through the mind link. Maya would look at Nemo's cock and her pulse would kick up a few notches and Shady could feel her lust as Maya eyes focused on that big rod of cyber-manmeat. "OooooOh~! Shady can feel Miss Maya's lust! it feels good! does miss Maya wants to suck it! Yes! Yes! Shady can feel it!", she said in a sing song voice in her head. "S-Stop Shady! Y-Your making me feel so e-embarrassed! I d-don't know if I want to do this!", she squeaked. "Oh please, please, please, please please pleaaaaaase! Shady wants to feel love so bad!" she whined. "Ok ok...... Just...... try not to talk in my head so much! I'm human! I'm not used to all this..... I'm used to have my thoughts actually be private....", she said slightly pouty. She'd do it for Shady's sake

As for the two cube minds, they only allowed a little of themselves to "look in on" what was about to happen, as they feared there minds might now be able to handle all that sensory information. They could only barely be felt by Maya. She looked to his cock once more feeling her lust work its way up from her stomach. she would go through with it so that all of them could feel some semblance of love in more than just words... She then got on her knees in front of Nemo, his cock right in her face as she looked up with that adorable blushing expression.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo grinned. "Nemo is about to be inside the most beautiful girl ever as well, Shady. We have so much in common." Har har har. He sure did enjoy teasing Maya... The other two mind's reticence wasn't surprising... but under their technomancer's umbrella, they could handle things their programming wasn't normally capable of handling. A technomancer passively made the machina connected to them better, and with time, they would evolve greatly.

Maya was on her knees, looking at Nemo with that little pouty blush, after she got done bandying words with Shady, internally. Nemo smiled, and cupped her cheek, pulling her in for a very passionate kiss, first. "I appreciate everything you do for me, Maya. Having you in my life... everything else has meaning because of you. The world makes sense, when you're here. And any struggle is worthwhile." This sensation... the knowledge that someone was there for you, and appreciated you, that was the real fruit here. He wanted the machines to feel that, all of them. To feel that boundless love that he had for Maya... and that he had for them as well, through her ability to feel. Maya was a very empathic individual... she felt strongly, and that was something Nemo'd taken great care to nurture in her. Her compassion was one of her greatest graces, and one of the major reasons she was such a staunchly good person. There was so much he hoped the others would pick up while in there... Maya had more to teach the world than she would ever realize.

He slapped her face with his cock then, smirking at his teasing. "Show me your technique, Maya." It was hot against her face, hard and insistent, pressing to her lips with the inexorable pressure of a horny male.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya would get just a little more pouty at his bad pun, her head turning slightly to the side. "Oh Shady gets it! It's uh... uh.... Pun!", Shady said as she swayed slightly, her camera eyes turned off. She was busy looking though maya's eyes. The other two stayed silent. Simply observing ready to take notes in ture logical Machina fashion. They sort of missed the point but that didn't matter they soon be able to feel Maya's oral adventure.

The passionate kiss and loving words. they were so candid and heartfelt it made Maya's heart sing and her eyes twinkle. it was like something out of one of her old favorite Manga. She loved Nemo.... sometimes he really did have a way with words... and his kisses she loved them. Shady could feel all of this and it made her shudder, that blissful feeling Maya was having as she looking into Nemo's eyes after their kiss, It was wonderful. "Shady.... love... Nemo and Maya too.....", she said quietly. The little boxes would pulse in time with Maya's heartbeat and scrambled to try and measure Maya's feelings, but quickly found they were dealing with something one simply could not comprehend... only feel. it confused them to no end, but they were drawn to it.... they opened their channels just a little more, probably making Nemo very happy! Maya's love was too much to accurately describe and they all felt it and went silent, her feeling of love scooping up their minds and taking them with her.

then however. Maya was brought out of her lovey dovey state by Nemo's cock teasingly bating her on the cheek! She frowned at him with a very pouty face as the hard blush returned. They could all feel her feelings of embarrassment and slight annoyance with Nemo, a new texture to feel. Shady already had feeling of a sort but maya just felt everything so strongly that it was a new experience for her. Unfortueately of forutenaly, Being embarrassed had a habit of raising her lust and need. She look at his cock and after a second of giving him a few hesitant looks, trying not to think about the fact that Shady was watching everything she did. She took Nemo's cock into her mouth after a small kiss to his crown. Shady would moan in her seat as she felt his hot throbbing cock enter Maya's mouth. She then Pulled down his pants all the way, if she was going to suck his cock then she was going to atleast get to play with his boy-butt gosh darnit! she'd squeeze his asscheek as she began to suck on his peen proper, taking it slowly in and out as she had that adorable, embarrassed, but lusty look in her eyes.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo groaned as Maya squeezed his butt, and started bobbing her head up and down on his cock. His libido just couldn't be sated, it seemed... he was always ready for more. His cock leaked pre in her mouth, and his hips thrust, shoving more cock into her maw as a little 'surprise', here and there. He loved watching her mouth stretched into a slutty 'o', he loved feeling her tongue squirming underneath his rod. He was blushing, and breathing hard, had a controlling, dominating hand on her head and started fucking her mouth properly. He wanted her to feel like she was his, and he wanted her to want him to control her. It was a kink of his... and something he took a bit of a guilty pleasure in sharing with the machina.

Of course, the dynamic of Maya's relative power was easy to understand. She could let him control her... but if she really wanted to, at any time, she could crush the life out of him. He'd have no chance to get away... he trusted her, implicitly, and respected her... he didn't fear that happening at all because of this. He was sure they'd feel that, too. They'd see that smile on his face, and know it wasn't the smile, in her eyes, of someone enjoying power over her... it was someone thrilled to have her in their lives, thankful every day for her presence, who treasured her beyond measure.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shady was beginning bob her own head in time with Maya as she looked through her eyes, witch had better color vision then her own, primitive by comparison, camera eyes. Maya would hold onto his butt rather firmly as she looked up into his face, seeing that warm... loving.... look. It made her heart flutter and the machines could feel it. The two little boxes had long since stopped trying to measure it. Every time they tried their programs would overload or give inconclusive data. They were just feeling it much like Shady was. They could not comprehend it but it did not hurt, it merely filled them with Maya's pleasure. Maya stopped thinking about the "people" watching her and lost herself in her eyes... she began to speed up the bobs of her head on his cock, her hand rubbing and groping his boi butt as her pussy began to dribble.

In her position her sparse lower covering did nothing to hide her gray gash, her pussy was bared to the room at large as it flexed and leaked onto the floor. her breasts would sway still in the confines of her ballistic fiber bra, her nipples poking at it, hard.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo was floored once more by Maya, ultimately. He came, watching her pretty eyes and pouty expression, feeling her hands on his rump, and ended up on his rump again, breathing hard. "We should, uh... probably be ready for the mission tomorrow. We'll be taking the roof access to the canning factory, information courtesy of our own dear Reaver friend. I can fly, but I'm not sure yet how to get you up there, Maya, and Shady, stealthily." What a topic changer... it's almost as if he had to cum his brains out before he could focus on real issues, wasn't it?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya blinked as it all happened rather quickly. She suddenly had a mouthful of his (admittedly yummy) cum as lots of it leaked down her chin as she couldn't swallow it all in time. The cubes flashed and shady squeaked and swayed in her seat as they felt the tase of Nemo's cum in Maya's mouth and the burning lusty sensation and she leaked on the floor cumming herself just a little. It was enough to overload the bots and they were released from the link. Shady fell backwards making breathing sounds even though she didn't need to or even have a mouth. The two little cubes fashed brightly then swiftly connected to each other again to try and discuss their feelings.

Once Nemo was out of Maya's mouth and on the floor Redge swooped down ready with a rag he had found and started to wipe away the cum running down Maya face and bust. "Dear dear me.... must it be so messy?", he said to himself. Maya blushed but let him do it. "I hope you don't mind mistress....", he said awkwardly. "No... it's.... fine....", she said then thought about what Nemo said. It was weird how he was just face fucking her less than a minute ago but now he was talking about the mission, "that's Nemo alright, he can switch modes on a dime.....", she thought as she blinked at him.

"Shady can...... climb really good....", Shady hummed, still laying on the floor. "Ok but what about me?", Maya said as she tried to think, adjusting her slim strip of skirt to and be somewhere close to decent. "I'm sorry I'm just too big aren't I......", Maya said frowning. there goes her size again causing problems.... at least that's what she thought.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo looked to Maya, and rubbed his chin in thought. "You can climb easily enough. You're big, but you're incredibly strong, especially now. I doubt it'd even tax your stamina. The problem is stealth. If we can get you up there quickly and unnoticed, we're fine. Ah, well. With good enough recon and surveillance, it shouldn't be too much of an issue, hopefully. If the area is too highly patrolled, I might think about switching you for Chameleon... so we'll be a pure infiltration team, and you and Torch and Eagle will be a very distracting shock team, with enough firepower and sustainability to hold out under siege if need be. I'm hoping to find some idle models down there, to put R and G in, then we'll have even more help. Temporarily, of course. We're going to get them, and Shady, bodies that they can truly enjoy as soon as we can."

Nemo leaned in and kissed Maya. "Remember Maya, we only have one heavy... you. Your size is one of the greatest weapons we have. It's not perfect for every job, but neither is anything. You may not be able to do what I do, but I sure as hell can't do what you can do." He smiled. He loved his superpowered Amazon.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya exhaled as she looked too the floor. Well she could go and help the others at the front gate but part of her really wished she could go with Nemo so she could protect him. But she didn'y want him to get hurt and mess up the mission just because she was there with him. She was their only heavy, the toughest of the tough. so strong that her skin itself was like soft armor. She looked at her own hand well.... she still didn't really think of it as her own hand yet, the marionette that was her's.... hand. "Ok.... But If anything starts going wrong on your end I-I'm going to come and get you no matter where you are.", she said a look of determination on her cute face.

"Master and Misstress? I've made the bed for you and set out all the apportie gear for tomorrow as per lady Torch's request. Will you be retiring to the bed now?", asked Redge cutting in.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo shook his head. "If we're going to do this, I need to go discuss it with Torch and Chameleon. We'll talk about it tomorrow... it would change the dynamic of both of our team's goals. We'll see, Maya... but if we go this route, you'll best help me by keeping the focus of the enemy elsewhere. Still, the fact remains that the most important thing is that I'm able to deliver the payload at the best possible location... if I fail in that goal, the whole mission becomes hellishly more desperate and difficult. We'll probably have to retreat, if that happens... and we're not likely to all come out of it alive, in that case." Therefore, optimization of their strategy was important. He turned to Reginald. "Yes, Reggi. We'd best get some sleep, for the day ahead." He'd give Maya another kiss, and hold her, hugging her tight. "I'll take care of you, no matter what it takes, Maya. Promise." A promise he'd die to deliver on, if that was what it took.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya hugged him tightly back pressing him to her soft body. She gave him a forlorn look then said, "Ok if you think i can help you better that way... I'll do it but, don't you go taking too many risks ok! I'll... I'll spank your butt if you do!', she said taking hold of his butt possessively. Then after that she would pull him into bed with her hugging him close, his head resting nicely between her breasts. "Shady goes to sleep mode now!", she said happily as she leaned against a wall and her eyes went dark. Redge would tuck his master and mistress in carefully and then pull in his arms back into his sphere shaped body.

The next day would come and Nemo would awaken with Maya holding him but still resting peacefully.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo cuddled with Maya throughout the night, happy to sleep in her warm, comforting embrace. In the morning, the entire group would assemble, to prepare for the invasion ahead... and Nemo would pitch the idea of trading Maya for Chameleon for the teams to Torch. "Splitting the functions of the teams might be optimal... a split assault force, and scout force. This is only a suggestion, of course... If things get hairy down there, the scouts would be able to run and hide, until we could regroup, and the assault force would have the muscle to push through even extreme circumstances." That was his idea, anyway. But he'd trust this to torch, for the now... in truth, Torch understood everyone's capabilities the best, most likely, and she was used to working with Eagle and Chameleon... not Maya.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
once the meeting started Shady introduced herself to the others. "Hiya robot but not robot people! I'm shady the sneakiest sneak girl who can shoot good!", she said waving enthusiastically. Chameleon found she liked her but still showed a frown to nemo and turned her head away trying to act like she was looking at something on her hud. Eagle was very suspicious of Shady but ended up scratching his head at the way she talked.... she talked like young girl. Torch may have assured him that shady was no threat. Maya still wanted to go with Nemo it made her worry so much when he went on missions these days. Torch would catch Nemo's eyes here and their as he spoke a faint spark in her usual intense glaze. sometimes he'd catch her looking at his lips.... "Damn hormones! Why in god's name is this even a thing?", she thought. "I can see what you're saying, and it does make sense." she said tilting her head slightly. "Chameleon your with Nemo.", she said motioning to him with move of her head. Chameleon was looking the other way. "Chameleon.", she said a little more frimly. "What!? Yeah, yeah I heard you the first time you know!", she said with a very pouty look on her face. She was dreading this.... he'd get to see her again.... butt naked when she cloaked. she didn't say anything about it but there was blush on her cheeks.

"Ok so, we'll head up the main road and then our froces will break here.", she said pointing on the map. "It should be far enough away that we won't be spotted right away, they'll spot the assault team, but that's what we want. You'll take the side street as fast and quite as you can. then we hit them and you what to do frome there. stay in contact as much as possible. the goes for everyone, are we clear?", she said looking around. "Ma'am yes ma'am!", barked Eagle with grin coming across his face. "Y-Yes.... i guess so.....", Maya said looking nervous. "Shady will do her best!", shady said copying Eagles salute. Chameleon sighed and then said, "Yeah yeah yeah... I got it."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo was glad he felt he could trust Torch... she was a capable leader, and he thought she'd take care of Maya... which left him to focus on the other issue for this issue... Chameleon was still pissed at him. When they broke from the brief planning period, he'd pull her aside, with a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Chameleon... I'm sorry. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to distract you during what might be a dangerous mission. And I don't know to adjust the settings for this particular quirk... it's oddly specifically programmed. This was... an intentional thing, on someone's part. But not mine! I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you however I can, I promise... but I need your head in the game for this. If any of us trip and stumble here, we could drag everyone down to their deaths. You're beautiful, but I'll be watching your back, not your ass... and making sure you don't catch any bullets. Can Shady and myself count on you the same?" Speaking of which, Shady might end up being privy to her private parts, too, if she linked into the share feed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Chameleon was barbareded with her greatest weakness.... candid honesty. her eyebrows would crease and and she would keep breaking eye contact with him as he spoke. she would look down for moment and then look up after a sigh. "Ok... ok... I've got your back too.", she said her body relaxing as she let go of the tension trying to accept the fact that she'd be seen naked.... at least he said she was.... beautiful.... there was a small blush on her cheeks to that thought. She opened her mouth just about to ask "You really think I'm beautiful?". but she stopped herself and said instead. "Just..... please try not to talk about it much.... it make me really uncomfortable." "Shady is so glad to working with Ms.Chameleon again! she is so pretty and smart! please take gooood care of shady on the mission yeah?~", Shady said suddenly hugging Chameleon from behind, who gasped. "S-Shady! hey! Ugh!", she said huffing and blushing.

After that everyone gathered all their things and got ready to head out. Maya sighed... she was still so exposed all the time and she was about to fight more robot. "I don't think I'll ever get used to fighting like this....", she say mostly to herself. Chameleon would put pat her arm. "It ok... we'll get your armor soon enough.", she said having apretty good idea what she was going through. "Oh Mr.Nemo shady.... uh might need to see chameleon too....", She whispered to him.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo nodded to her words. "I'll keep my mouth shut about it. I promise. We should consider hooking Shady into the feed too, though. She's going to be giving you your cover fire... you'll want her to be able to see you." If Nemo had to suppress enemies, he'd be doing so with speed... Shady could snipe. Nemo tried to keep his mind on the mission, and not on Chameleon's naked body being bared to him again, or the hungry look Torch had given his mouth, or Maya's near nudity. So many temptations... but the hormones made more and more sense as he thought about it. In one passionate night, he'd been galvanized to a level of cooperation he'd never experienced with anyone but Maya. Though reckless, he'd taken risks that had paid off that he'd normally be too cautious for, collected vast amounts of important information and found more allies. The amped up hormones helped him shrug off the caution of a mortal... caution predicated on the fallibility of a flesh and blood body. It was hard to shake ingrained instincts, but truly... with this new body, new instincts were needed, to use it to its maximum effect.

Before they took off, he'd go back to Maya. "Maya... we're gonna get you geared. Remember, even naked, you're tougher than Torch and Eagle combined. You're their shield... but don't you dare throw your life away, understand? I will burn the world to the ground if you allow it to take you from me." He'd take her hand, and kiss the back of it, rubbing his thumb over the spot he'd kissed. "You're going to come back to me safe and sound, or you're getting a spanking. Got it?" He'd give Torch a smile too. "I'll get the EMP off. I won't let you down. And I'll take care of Chameleon." Then, he'd be off, as soon as they had a chance for any parting words they might care to share.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya would nod and tried to put on a brave face, feeling the spot he kissed with her other hand. Eagle looked quite enthused about this whole thing, finally he get to show the "metal maggots" who was boss around here. Chameleon wasn't going to cloak until it was necessary, hearing shady would see her too made her bite her lip then shake her head to clear her thoughts. It was just her body right.... nothing.... nothing to worry about. it wasn't like she was actually naked anyway! she could look down and still see her clothes and light armor! Torch had led them to the berak off point and she said to Nemo, "Come back alive soldier that is an order." before making their way to their assault point. Maya would look back as she marched off with them gun in one hand thunderstorm baton in the other.

Chameleon followed behind with Shady coming after them. "Shady's gun all green. Cell is fully charged will fire on any target the Mr.Nemo marks on hud.", she said over the comms. "Oh you too Ms.Chameleon! you do it too." "Right...", Chameleon said as they quickly made their forward, keeping light and quiet. Chameleon sighed as they entered what Torch called the "red zone" of the mission. The place where the patrol routes passed through. She'd have to cloak now..... "Ok hook Shady in... I'm going under cloak...", she said then disappeared only to reappear butt naked, shotgun in hand. "Well I guess I have point now...", she said giving the most neutral expression she could give. Shady put a hand to where her mouth would be and Nemo's readout of her would show heat up in her systems.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Before setting out, Nemo would also stand before Eagle, for but a moment. "I'm trusting you with her." That was all he said, and he didn't wait for a response. It said everything he needed to say. Torch could look after herself. Maya... Maya needed protecting *from* herself. She cared deeply, and needed to be protected. He followed after Chameleon, and when she switched to stealth mode, he was ready with pistol and knife in hand, pistol set to silenced. It didn't have much power, but on the silenced needler setting, it was a potent stealth weapon. He linked his hud to Chameleon's and Shady's, and as Chameleon took point, he set his drones out, broadening their perimeter, and gaining intel for both groups. He would keep an open line of communication with Chameleon as she did advanced recon for their team. He led her down streets, through a parking garage, identified key points for cover in case of retreat with her, marking up all of their huds with strategic information that might come in handy in the next half hour. He profiled patrol routes and set forth predicted paths and timings, and gave all three of them multiple approach highlights to help guide them towards their goal without being seen. He made it easy to understand, too... Nemo was proving to be a tactical genius, as well as an incredible strategist. More than once a patrol would come very close, but see nothing, because Nemo put them, quickly, where they needed to be when they needed to be there. His understanding of the enemy and their surroundings was to the point of being eerie. He set up mirrors in some places too, leaving them on walls... and used one to shoot a needle laser that bounced off the mirror to take a small sentry target down without alerting it. He might not be invisible like Chameleon, or quite the shot Shady was... but he was a mastermind, and fast.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shady for her part kept her head down and moved with machine like precision, since well... she was a machine... regardless, her joints while a bit old were cushoined on the inside that moves that she made would be muffled and mostly quiet, even her food falls would be muffled due to sound canceling soles in her feel. She was built for this after all. Not that she really liked it.... it was just part of her and she used it for her own ends. Her gun did have a silenced mode but it was far less powerful and ment for killing humans not other machina. She did however use it to sometimes distract any bots in their path shooting a can or a window to make the collective bots check there instead of where they might be. Chameleon needed little help but she was thankful for all the intomation Nemo was feeding her, she had nearly forgot about his being able to see her naked body. She would keep in contact with Torch giving call outs to any collective bot types she could see.

"We have some more of those G-class and maybe a few R-class. I'm seeing swarms of S-classes.... You know the little spider bastards.", she said over the comm in general. "Rodger, we're just about about in position to launch the attack. Wasp, Amazon is doing ok by the way. I'll have her back the whole time. you just focus on your end alright?", came Torch's com. "Y-Yes I... I... I can do it.... gosh there sure are alot of them though...", said Maya in the channel. "The more the better! It's about time i dusted off this rocket launcher!", Eagle said. "Ok, once you start hearing shooting, that'd be the time to make your move. Buy your map of troop movements you might still run into hostiles before you can set off the EMP. Just keep that in mind, they may be easy to predict but their still a sentient hive mind. they might know something isn't right with this fight.", Torch said as she pulled out her marionettes custom weapon a highly advanced flamethrower with multiple setting and firing modes. (She'd let Nemo take a look at it later).

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Chameleon was beautiful, and Nemo was given plenty of reminders. He was forceful in shoving those thoughts away here, though... such distractions could put Maya in danger, could put them all in danger. Chameleon didn't end up needing much help, being an even better infiltrator than he, but he kept doing what he could to aid all the same. The entire way down, he didn't discharge his pistol once... his information and his drones and his tactical support were far more useful than his ordinance. He could act as a coordinator for the other team too, he realized... he probably should consider doing a distant support role, coordinating and projecting for teams as they infiltrated and assaulted targets. If he had some more powerful drones... he'd worry about that later, though.

Nemo started giving updates to Torch. "We're roughly two minutes from position. I have battery, I'm charging it now." He'd hook the battery he'd brought strapped to his back, with the collective power of all the batteries they'd gathered, and he'd jack it into himself, bringing his power supply beyond maximum. Boy, did that tingle... and it would overload his systems. There would be some risk to this, but done right, it would be a huge win. They crept ever closer, trying to get as close as possible before they began any sort of open engagement... but things happen, even to the best prepared. The gorrillas, the reavers, the spider bots... he wondered if his own G and R would want bodies like these again... or something more advanced. One minute away. They were close... but now was when the pressure was on. They were among the heart of the enemy, taking a huge risk... and the enemy was on high alert. Nemo was careful, and lagged behind, letting Chameleon take a greater lead while he was more careful analyzing their surroundings, and keeping him and Shady out of sight.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
If Shady had a heart, it would be pumping quite fast right now. While she could fall back into her old programing it wasn't really her. She would still feel all kind of scared in combat, she just lacked the face to show it. Chameleon had all six of her shock shells loaded into her shotgun, gripping in in one hand as she sort pf scuttled across the walls of building a few meters ahead.... her butt always easy to see... ANYWAY! Torch called through the comms "Engage!"

Back where the other three the ambushed a patrol of several G's and one R. Torch's eyes blazed with a cold hate as she leveled her "Dragon's fury" prototype flamethrower. She pulled the trigger after toggling a button and a bright red fire ball was launched into the mass of machines and many were caught in a fiery blast, hot enough to fry circuits and melt metal. "Fire at will!", she shouted to the rest of her team. Maya would gasp and fumble with her heavy pistol a bit before leveling it and firing into the collective force. Egale shouted, "This american boot is gonna kick your ass back to the scrap heap! Yaaaah!", as he leveled his rocket launcher and charged his way forwards, firing missiles. They would all explode right before impact or as close as they could with a sort of "smart detonation system" in place. under such fire most of the small squad was destroyed. But, others did remain and began to return fire. The G-class would have turrets appear on their shoulders as they fired off steams of bullets towards them with the reaver stomping its way towards them. Maya would gasp and on instinct her shield would appear around her to deflect fire. "Good! Keep that up!", Torch said as she moved forward using Maya as cover as well as watching her back.

"There goes the first attack!", Chameleon said in her comms. "We.... we run now?", Shady said. "Yes!", Chameleon said as she patched into Nemo's drones. The way Nemo had marked forwards lead them up the parking garage next to the Canning factory, from there they could make a jump to the roof of the target location. just then a reaver began to stomp around the corner making its way torward Torch's team, but it would end up heading right towards Nemo's team!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo had a new ability in store for this occasion. Once they were engaged, and shit hit the fan, he knew time was limited, precious. When that reaver detracted from the assault group and headed for them, he launched his surprise attack, something he'd shared in secret with his R bot friend... the projection of him into another R unit, to vie for control. He sent Reaver into the other reaver, giving him a chance to struggle with him for control, giving his group precious time, and perhaps, another ally... if his R unit failed, he'd be fine, after. It was a broadcasted hack, of sorts. Nemo then told Chameleon and Shady to cover him, and abandoned stealth, mostly, for raw speed. He spread his wings, and zipped towards the target, heedless of everything else around him. The payload was what mattered, and until he delivered it, everyone he loved was in danger. He dodged past the Reaver, commanding Chameleon and Shady to ignore it for the moment, and move to covered positions from which they could cover him at the target location. He'd be there, shortly... come what may, and he'd overload the unit on his back, and his own power supply, whole body tingling to bursting with electricity. This... was going to hurt. Insofar as such a body could hurt, anyway. It was going to leave him vulnerable, so it'd better work. Precious seconds would tick by as he charged, the field of electricity growing around him. He couldn't afford to be interrupted, now.