Puppet masters (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
this was more then just sex or feeding, this was healing, this was comfort and peace she was giving him. she gave what she had to him; be it her warm soft embrace, the bounty of here cyber milk, or the pleasureful confines of her pussy. whatever embarrassment she felt was secondary to helping him and making him feel better anyway she could. her breather were slow but deep as the pink mist of love took her once more. She lost track of things after that, she might have whispered sweet little "i love you's" and cute little moans, but she couldn't remember. She did eventually take his hips in her hands so she could thrust for him trying to give him the pleasure he body wanted along with her milk. Even if they didn't go too fast it still felt good, his cock just so perfectly fitted inside her and was designed to please her no matter what. it may have looked like she was using him for her ow pleasure but it was the other way around she was, even in her haze trying to make him feel good, her pleasure secondary to his right now. she was however swiftly bringing herself to climax range and her breasts were giving their milk at an ever faster rate. She wanted him to cum so that perhaps he might feel better and that it might soothe whatever mental pain he might have.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo was comforted, immensely. His mind was faded into a half-conscious mush, as systems almost randomly rebooted themselves, so tried were they trying to adapt to what he'd done to his body and mind, but resources were coming in. The cyber milk made a huge difference... he was soon pumping his hips with some amount of strength and certainly, rocking into her, his cock plunging towards her womb again and again. She held him... and relaxed in her grasp, suckling hard, and pumping his hips with real strength for a moment... until his cock tensed, and expanded, shooting jet after jet of hot seed into her, basting her insides. He slumped into her again when it was over, full and satiated, and looked up at her with star crossed eyes, lids growing heavy. He could barely manage to see her face over her immense bust... and eventually gave up, cradling his head to her breasts. He was out of it... still, now he was full of cybermilk, so it might be a matter of minutes, not hours, until he was fit again.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In the end Maya came with him her cries of pleasure echoing around him. she wetted his waist in her gush as her legs shook hugging him close as thye reached the end of the "healing session". From around the corner Shady watched with an aching heart... she had tasted the feelings that Maya had once before and now her systems begged for them again... the feeling of pleasure and warmth was something she desperately wanted... she wanted to show Nemo and Meye that she.... she..... flet something for them. now more than ever she wished she had a "real" body. She wanted to get out of this place so Nemo could give her what she so desperately craved. "Please Miss Shady give them some privacy!", Redge said hands on his hips would be, even though he was pretty much spherical. She looked away as she mumbled, "Shady love.... shady wanna love...."

After a bit of panting and basking in the afterglow of sex Maya saw the sleeping Nemo, she had given him peace for now.... she stroked his head and rubbed his cheek with a thumb he always did look cute to her when she slept once she.... she kissed him on the lips when he fell asleep two centuries ago. she wondered if he ever figured that one out. Then gently set him down to pull her armor back on and then gently pull up her pants and slip his peen back in aftre giving it a little wipe, her face still slightly red while doing so. then she picked laid him down in her lap after fitting her c-string back on. "Redge, did..... er that help him?", she asked. "Yes i can see his systems are quickly getting everything back in order, or at least close to full efficiency again. that er.... milk is quite, helpful...", he said with a chough. "Could Shady do that too?", she asked. "Uh.... perhaps? I-I hardy think that is highly inappropriate talk for a young girl like you.", he said crossing his arms. "Shady is grown up lady! She can talk about the sexy stuff, right Tinn?", She said turning to her big brother. "Tinn not understand what you guys talking about....", he grumbled. Maya kept an eye on her motion tracker intending to keep Nemo safe. She wanted him awake before moving again, she didn't want to get into a fight with him knocked out, so she waited a few minute for him to awake.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo ended up 'passing out', his systems shutting down as his body rebuilt parts of its self, as his systems unscrambled themselves after the terrible damage he'd sustained. It was ridiculous he could come back to complete functionality after such a near pass with death... he had been been beyond half gone, and now, he was nearly as good as new. His eyes came open, and his breath seemed to catch in his throat. He seized for a moment, then red eyes looked around. He slowly rose to his feet, a hand on the wall to stabilize himself. What had happened in his mind on the edge of life and death was... even in the span of a few moments... startling. His mind had seen wonders, horrors, and things that he could ill define, that made his life catch in his throat with potent feelings of hope, and loss. It felt like... so much to see, all at once. He looked around at the faces around him as though in shock. At Maya, at Shady, at Redginald, at Tinn. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, and looked at it, as though he expected to see something there. It was so strange... he just felt like he'd see blood, though of course there would be none.

"I, uh..." Was everyone looking at him? Waiting on him? He winced. "We should... we should get moving. Sorry, to hold everyone up. We can, ah, go now."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya had to stop herself from scooping him up and hugging him again, but she couldn't baby him... not now. "Yeah....Yeah.... Right...", she said as she pulled her hand away and averted her eyes. again it was so hard to read Shady but her stance seemed to relax some as if in relief, Tinn too. Redge floated over to Nemo and said, "Good to have you back master Nemo. I..... I'm sorry..... its all my fault.", he said hanging his hands low and looking down. "No... redge is a good bot! he just.... make mis-take. Shady made plenty mis-takes!", Shady said ever trying to be the bright spark for everyone's morale.

Soon they were ready to move again, everyone was re-kitted up and good to go. Then came the voice of the *spider* once again this time using the intercoms. "Fine then I'll give you what you want little wasp! You wanted to fight me?! then Come! Come and meet your end! I'll even open a special way just for you! And don't forget to bring all your little friends." Then on the mini map Nemo had made for himself he could see a passageway appeared heading right to the center of the facility. Nearby the little octopod bot, the one with the green eye was meekly watching him again. it was clear now that it was not his foe now it had tried to warn him of its brothers making the junkies and hadn't tried to make one against him. It was uncertain what it was thinking, but it had chosen not to fight him....

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo watched Maya, watched Redginald, watched Shady. It was easy to see the damage he'd done, now that he wasn't clouded with his own passions. He first walked to Redginald, grabbing him with one hand, and pressing his forehead to Redgi's own. "I'm sorry, Redginald. I made plenty of my own mistakes, today. I'm hardly fit to judge. Thank you, for taking care of Maya. I'll be counting on you from this point on too, eh?" He'd extract himself, and move onto Shady, likewise, pulling her forehead to his own. "Shady, I'm sorry to worry you. I'll be more careful." He'd then do the same to Maya, though, he'd have to crook a finger, and wait for her to bend down to him. Except, instead of pressing his forehead to hers, he'd press his lips to hers, then pull back with only a smile. There was nothing that need be said... she knew him better than he did. He would give Tinn a smile too, then look past the group, to the small green octopod watching them. "And thank you, friend." He'd say to him, with a small wave. When the 'spider's' voice rang out again, he seemed to shrug it off, and looked to Maya. "Maya. I believe I have proven myself unfit to lead... I cannot promise that is the last time I will lose myself in such a manner. Your orders?" Taunting or no... he'd follow Maya, now. Not his own blind fury.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Redge seemed revitalised by Nemo's words, he straightened up and saluted to Nemo. "Yes master Nemo! I will do all that I can!", he said stoutly. As for shady she really wished she could just kiss the heckin' heck out of him right now.... but that would have to wait. "You better.... if something happens to Nemo Shady will be so angry at him!", she said. Maya savored that kiss... somehow it felt so meaningful. she understood. Tinn nodded back as "true bros" do. As for the little octopod he looked away sheepishly, tapping his little arms together nervously. Maya looked hard at Nemo... was he being serious? She couldn't tell. But well, he did tend to listen to her. Her opinion was always one he'd seek. "O-Orders?", she said blinking. She frowned, thinking hard. "Well, i don't know about you guys, but that sounded like the most blatant trap I've ever heard....", she said honestly. "But..... well i can't in good conscious leave this place without stopping this spider or whatever!", she said folding her arms. "Really miss Maya? I much rather we leave....", redge said hand behind his head. "We can't leave this thing alone..... and i doubt it will let us leave. We let it fester down her and who knows what might happen! We might e-end up with something just as bad as the collective.", Maya said with her features set as serious as she could... which was still kinda cute..... she couldn't help that....

"Ah Shady see what Maya is saying. Ok we get 'em!", Shady said her mind made up. "It wants fight.... Tinn give it more then it bargain for.", Tinn rumbled. Maya by design was was good at breaching and leading the charge, while she might not have had the most confidence she would absolutely do whatever she could to protect everyone. So she led everyone to the path the spider had laid out for them. It was another secret tunnel. but this one was more well lit, cleaner, well maintained. clear of junk. "Hey uh Nemo... could you um... do your uh... scanny thing?", Maya asked, unused to leading.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
End up as bad as the collective... historically, the world was ruled by despots, by tyrants who were only marginally held in check by others just as bad as they were. The world learned time and again that heroes were in short supply, and the best you generally had was another monster to throw at the monsters that lurked over you like carrion feeders waiting for you to finally collapse. Nemo wouldn't be surprised to find a dozen like the junk spider queen, or whatever she was, had risen in this world, considering its state under a brutal hive mind despot. It would be the human legacy repeated for all of machine kind, who had inherited this world. He closed his eyes, and focused. "She's right. It has no intention of allowing us to leave without a confrontation. I hunger to face her myself, but I will curb that instinct." He had to say it aloud, just to steady himself. Handling things on his own... it was all he had ever known. It was all he knew how to do. Life had been hard, and no one had been there for him. No one except Maya... to whom he was always afraid to show his deepest weaknesses and shames, afraid, more than anything, that he'd lose her too. It wasn't his faith in her that was lacking, but his faith in himself, and he had to test himself constantly to maintain just enough faith not to run away from his own terrible, mind numbing fears.

He summoned his drones, clicking and whirring as processes booted, extending out from his back and floating. He said aloud mathematical coordinates, laying out strategies in a personal numerical code, not willing to broadcast, and not wanting them to be easily intercepted. The spider would have to hear, and crack the code quickly to know their paths and tactics... though, she wouldn't likely be able to crack the tactics either. It was all personalized, custom made... 'flight pattern Koi', for example, could mean anything. They spun, sending out broad laser scanning as all four of his primary drones shot down the hallway, scanning and moving fast, and detailed graphs of the path would form in the sights of his companions. Nemo focused, intently, maintaining direct control... his drones would be ready to respond rapidly, at the cost of his own cognition.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya didn't want any surprises, her motto had always been safety first. even when they were human she'd been very careful... when she was around Nemo when he would tinker with stuff she make sure he was wearing gloves or glasses and then pout at him if he didn't. Nemo could never resist her pouty face... although sometimes he seemed to want to see it. Maya shook her head now was not the time for silly thoughts like that. Again she didn't think of herself as a leader but, now was her time.... Nemo had given her his trust. Sure, she always had his trust but this was of a completely different sort. he'd given her the raines, something he'd not done before. She was always just following him never taking the lead... but know... know she felt different. No longer would she be passive, reactionary. No now she would make her own choices and step up!

"Shady, you're gonna hang back and shoot from afar right?", she asked. "Yep-yep! It's shadys primary funk-ton.", Shady said giving a thumbs up. "Function.", Redge corrected. "Yeah yeah, that.", shady shrugged. "And Tinn You're gonna block for shady right?", She asked the hulking bot. "Yes.... there is no question.", Tinn said with a nod. "What about me mistress Maya?", Redge said his hands folded behind his back. Maya thought as she looked at the data Nemo was providing. "I think Redge we might need you old clearance for stuff... possibly. I mean you did work here.", Maya said thinking aloud. "Why yes, in the meantime i can easily hide on the periphery... or up.... use... uh.... you for cover...", he said rubbing his hands together. Maya shook her head, then said, "Well... it's what I'm kinda uh.... for.... you know what the shield and everything... but anyway! Don't worry about it."

meanwhile Nemo's drones found that it was not really booby trapped and at the end the scanners found one very large door. No doubt this behind there was the lair of the Spider. "No more tricks.... no more traps..... Just you all against me! No more messing about with the strands of the web, now you face the weaver herself! FIGHT ME!", she cried in her insane voice.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo reported his findings in a flat voice. "No traps. She's earnest in welcoming us in. She's as incensed still as I was." His passion was hardly gone... but he'd crushed his instincts and desires because he valued maya and the others so highly. They were simply more important than his selfish desires, and even his own needs. Maya quickly put the group into formation based upon its strengths... she was an excellent tactician. So was Nemo, but tactics fell to the wayside before his passions, and reliance on his own capability. He was a far superior strategist... when he could step back long enough to think. "Down the hallway, large door. Recommendation? Batter it down, enter in defensive formation. However strong she is... I doubt she's any real experience with tank class puppets. If she had any such experience, she'd have managed to... curb her enthusiasm." Nemo could sting, and sting hard... but even he knew you got that critical strike in from the get go, because otherwise, you weren't going to whittle down that heavily armed tank in time. It was a desperate battle after that point, against an opponent with endless endurance, who could take punishment that would boggle the mind. And behind her, came an organized squad, that sported a sting like his own. And he was a specialized duelist now, besides... he had enhanced his combat routines and gained experience with the end goal of being able to take any foe one on one, after having met the Knights. The spider would have to be an exceptional foe to last long against what came knocking.

Not to mention, her greatest advantage, Nemo's recklessness and self destructive tendencies had been curbed... that could have crumbled the group's cohesion, and made them easy pickings. Could have. But now he was even, level headed, and worst of all, thinking and cooperating.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was unknown what exactly they would find there in the depths of the facility, but there was no way it was going to be anything good. Still.... there was the pod. The chance for Shady to live like they did, with the ability to touch and feel the world around her. she had long since outgrown her current "shell". Once made for war she now only wanted love and closeness. Perhaps Shady was the ideal state that nemo had long envisioned for machines to achieve, there could be no doubt that she was not just an A.I. but a honest to goodness person. She deserved a body to live like one too.... at least that's what Maya thought. perhaps one for her brother too..... if nemo could figure out the processes for making one from the pod. But, for now, there was work to be done. the spider had challenged them She was looking to end this... her goal was seemingly not to kill them per-se, but to take their marionette bodies. Maya shivered at the thought as she took point.

"Well, we can't underestimate her", she said in response to Nemo. " But, i have to wonder.... why does she want our bodies so bad? What drove this.... thing to such madness?", she asked as much to herself as everyone else. The huge door leading to the final room loomed ahead, and behind it perhaps, answers.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo sighed at the thought. "Something I've dwelt on for a very long time. Isolation, perhaps. Any machine capable of emotion and reason is subject to all the vulnerabilities such things create. If one can feel joy, one can feel fear. If one can thrive... one can suffer. I wouldn't doubt that this spider has a harrowing history behind it. But we can't afford to lose here. An ideal outcome is not always possible, and simply because you might understand and empathize with your foe doesn't mean they'll be any less willing to kill you." Hard lessons, usually hard learned. If you wanted peace, prepare for war... and so on. Nemo placed a hand on Maya's lower back. "Keep on your guard. Especially if it manages to touch upon your emotions. Assume any opening is yourself is an intended part of its strategy. Careful, Maya. If it wants our bodies, it's like to try and hack us in some manner, and we're traveling into its 'web', so to speak. Keep your will strong, and hold tightly onto your sense of self. I'll never forgive you if you slip away without a fight." He'd slap her ass then, reveling in its jiggle. He'd slap it a second time too, just for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya gave an adorable little yelp as her booty cheeks jiggled around deliciously! Before she'd been done feeling embarrassed about the first one he'd given her yet another clap on the cheeks! Shady giggled happily at this, thankful for this brief moment of calm before the storm. Redge might have had something to say about how inappropriate that was but well, Nemo was sure his master knew what he was doing... perhaps giving Maya a little pep? Tinn didn't get it, then again he didn't understand teasing or sexual subtext at all yet, "the leader" never let him read about the subject... Perhaps Nemo would explain later. In anycase Maya, once her blush went away said. "I'll.... I'll do what I have too....", she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Then the door opened, no doubt sensing their approach. Maya raised her mini-gun on instinct making the barrels spin up and ready to unleash hell on the next thing that moved. Shady was scoped in already, with Tinn's thick steel arms raised to block for his sister. Redge would hide behind Maya but peeked out from behind. "So the little flies flew right into the web! I"m soooooo soooo glad you decided to join me down her in this miserable hell hole!", cackled the spider in her insanity. Then the room was suddenly illuminated! It was a wide rounded room with computer screens everywhere. one each was a female face but it was heavily distorted by static. the room was spick and span compared to the rest of the facility, however it was littered with cables going every witch way. "Don't you worry, you annoy little pest of a wasp! Your wounderus body will become the instrument of my revenge!", screamed the spider on all the screens at once then they all went blank as the ceiling gave way and what could only be described as a downright massive robotic tarantula came crawling out. it gave a metallic cry and fired micro missiles down at them! (it apparently had micro missile battres one the abdomen section.) Maya was ready to fire but there was no time! She had to shield up! witch she did! everyone flashed with a blue dome shield, blocking the hundreds of mini explosions. "R-Return fire!", Maya shouted. Maya could shield people in close proximity but that strained her, she couldn't fire herself in this situation.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Maya was ready. She had her shields up, and the spider came in for a far more direct assault than Nemo would have guessed. Against Maya's shields, a handful of micro missiles didn't mean jack shit. Nemo supposed the spider might be too far deranged to do anything more complex than the predictable ambush... but he decided he was better off being safe than sorry. His lasers had a feature to attune to Maya's shields, and could pass straight through them unhindered... even strengthened, with some attuned charging. He sniped... precision shots of blue light through her shields, magnified and splitting into the spider as the shields withstood the barrage of missiles. The others behind him would do their things to, but if this was all that the spider had... they likely wouldn't need to do much.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya was surprised to see the amped up shots from Nemo's anklebiter laser pistol shooting through her shield. usually you had to stick your gun outside of the shield to fire, but Nemo was seemingly using it to enhance his shots! It made Maya marvel for a second, he always did surprise her like that... in the meantime Shady had taken some shots of her own her rifle poking out of the orb shield. At the same time, Tinn had grabbed a piece of the broken metal ceiling to chuck it at the spider. She, the monstrous spider, took all the hits with some of Shady's hitting the exact same spots as Nemo had, with the bit ciling chucking hitting her in the "face". she screeched angrily and while many of the shots had gone inside, she seemed no worse for the ware. Maya had a hunch that that was just a probing attack.... sort of like pressuring someones shield in smash bros trying to see what they do on reaction. (Maya played fighting games one her off time) she then dropped her shield and bright her minigun to bare with a determined look on her face. She was scared sure, but she'd been in enough fights now that she could keep her head mostly level when the missiles and bullets started flying. She revved up and opened fire, aiming for the head area of the insane A.I. She unleashed a torrent of bullets as the massive mech skittered to the the side to avoid the hail of fire. its armor was top of the line stuff for sure to be able to withstand even a second of fire under that monster of a gun. then in retaliation the Spider returned fire, but this time with a large heated energy blast! It was charged and fired from the mouthparts of the giant fake archanoid. Maya could only shout for the others to get out of the way as she dove to the side the blast still hit her thought smalling her into the wall with explosive force she was charred here and there and she looked pained and scared for a moment but then realized... she was ok! heat and explosives were what her skin and armor were made for tanking. She looked more angry than hurt. and pulled herself from the wall shaking off the debris, but then the spider fired a heated ball of plasma Nemos way instead!