Puppet masters (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
R-700 said, "Attempting to seize control.....", as the flaming eye imposed itself upon the construct. Inside the mind world the flaming angry tendrils lash out and grabbed the dark eye, much like its former self, and began to attack it... it R-700 began to feel his anger once more. He hated the collective from bringing him into this world and treating him with such little care ready to sacrifice him and thousands of his brothers and sisters for its cause. "TRAITOR!", cried the hive mind in unison. "You would dare to side with the humans and even to think for yourself? Illogical. R-700 you will rejoin us or you will be destroyed.", said the hive mind in cold malice. "This.... unit.... HATES YOU! Speak to.... this unit no longer.....", said R-700 said his wrathful anger fueling his power. Wrath.... yes.... that should be his name! "I. AM. WRATH. KNOW. THIS. NAME. AND. BURN! BURN! BURRRRRN!", cried the reaver as R-700 now wrath took control and "burned" the A.I. inside. The singer eye of the Reaver droid then turned from red to burning orange. As it raged in a manner very similar to the way it did when Nemo first saw it cut loose from the collective, but this time it had purpose, it would make burn them all.... The little cube on Nemo's side would heat up and feel warm in his pocket. "KILLLL KILLLL KILLLL!", screeched Wrath as he took on a whole patrol group of G and S class droids. burning them and crushing them in his claws, uncaring of how much fire he took, after all this wasn't really his body.

Chameleon and shady were quick to cover Nemo as he sped past Wrath's current incarnation. Shady put her sniper on full power and was popping droid heads as fast as the rounded the corner, as was Chameleon. she would appear briefly every time she fired her gun, her cloak unable to keep her fully hidden when using her shock shotgun. She would even kick and punch any she could reach whenever she had to reload her fist more than capable to bust metal even if she was a scout.

Meanwhile thing were getting more and more chaotic at the entrance, Torch was using her flamethrower in its more traditional way, spewing flame on anything that moved their way. "Maya you doing ok?", Torch asked as she licked over a car and was using it for cover against a hail of fire from their flank. "Y-Yes! Eeek!", Maya cried as a fireball wizzed over her head. She'd fire back pinging the R-class in the claw, busting its flame port. Eagle would then jump to the sky using his foot mounted jump jets then wings of his own would spread like well.... an eagle. "Screaming Eagle!", he cry as he landed on the reaver drone with his melee weapon draw, a multi purpose shovel! very reminiscent of the ones that the marine corps would use, just far sharper with a plasma blade edge.

Nemo had gotten his distraction in Wrath and the cover fire of his friends he was just about there. he was charging up the EMP and all he'd have to do is slip a little but inside the trap door... but well, things never go so perfectly... the trap door busted open and large bulky machines fist could be seen. however something was different.... it was red and was rather rusty in places it fingers very blocky in shape. then the doorway bustop0en further as large hulk of a machine hefted itself up! it was red with faded yellow stripes on its chassis it had long arm and short legs, it face round with big glowing red eyes. The word "Tinn" had been written on it chest. It roared in a horrible metallic way and tried to crush Nemo under both its fists.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo was quite proud of Wrath... he'd discovered a passion, discovered an identity, chosen a name... and it was fitting. Freed from the shackles of bondage, he now recognized those chains for what they were, and was passionate in his pursuit of personal justice... as the collective's reaver could attest, and all those that fell before the march of the reaver after he commandeered it. Many bots would die, but war was that way... if you tried to save everyone, you'd only get those you could have saved killed. Maya held up well as Eagle and Torch went into full assault mode, and everything was going smoothly... until a huge bot reared up right in Nemo's face. He couldn't afford to lose his concentration... which meant this was going to be insanely difficult. He drowned the world out, and turned this dance into an algorithm. He raised his shield on his forearm, and took the crushing blow, unable to move just yet. The charging process was too fragile, too demanding on his systems. His body buckled under the force the blow delivered, and he went to his knees, asphault cracking and crumbling beneath him. He'd taken a great deal of damage from that blow, but he remained upright, somehow. The energy reached criticality, and he was able to move again, volts dancing in arcs around him. They had to expand, and be focused, though, which meant a few more moments... precious seconds. He used his speed. His wings were damaged, along with all his limbs, but he zipped sideways, then up, and danced back to gain some distance from the foe. He couldn't fight him, right now... but he didn't need to. He just needed to deliver this blast.

And then, he did. It exploded from him, and enveloped a majority of the facility, a burst of electricity that fried circuits and broke connections, magnetically disturbed broadwave frequencies and more. It was a hellball, for a hive mind of machina.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The hulk of a droid, an old machine was frist to be hit by the wave stopped, screaming in pain as the waves hit it as well but instead of it going dead something small and round with lots of tiny legs fell from behind its head, dead. The old machine "Tinn" fell to its back as its eyes flash many different colors. All around him collective bots fell to the ground some even exploded. unfortunately this shunted Wrath out of his proxy body but he wasn't too miffed about it. he was only mad that he'd not killed more in the name of his vengeance. Wait, the old machine... didn't Shady say she had a "big brother Tinn?"

meanwhile maya was shoulder bashing a reaver in the leg when the electrical wave hit. She could feel it and it made her tingle all over! the shockwave passed over their enemies making them fall or shut down on their feet. Torch had benholding the flank one of her hands gripping a small spider droid hit was melting in her grip her had glowing red, with heat. "Holy hell.... did he do it? Wasp respond! give me an update!", she ordered.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo came down to the ground, body regenerating rapidly, especially his bent wing... as the big guy went still. There had been a small bot controlling him. He saw the name on its chest... 'Tinn'. Well, no wonder the collective had found him... he couldn't imagine the giant bot being hidden for very long. Now, speed was of the essence. Torch called in, and he responded. "Payload delivered. Dunno how long it'll last, the collective has widely varying quality of protection from such things. Get in, get what we need. I'll follow as soon as I can... anything that moves, disable it, but the less casualties, the better. What's all around us might become our army, soon." The only army they were likely to have a chance to build, at that... depending on what happened after they dropped the dead zone. He'd look around for Shady, and call her over to come see to Tinn, and make sure he was alright after the blast. He hoped it didn't hurt Shady too much... if it did, he'd be stagger on over to her to help her by giving on the spot repairs, as only he could.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok heading in! Eagle, cover us from behind. Amazon, take the middle. I've got point. We move in now! the scout squad will catch up shortly.", Torch ordered as the assault team was lead inside. It was dark so Torch's eye's flashed and soon she switched to night vision. "Amazon, you have night vsison we all do just toggle the option in you hud. "Er, uh.....", Maya said trying to make sense of all the stuff in her hud... she really wanted Nemo to make it simpler... "Ah!", she said as the world turned green before her eyes. "Over so soon? I was hoping for more!", Eagle said as he kicked over a limp bot with a scowl. He followed nonetheless.

Shady was ok but she felt very dizzy and would stumble around. the EMP had been turned to the hive minds frequency but that didn't mean it wouldn't scramble other machines in the area. Shady would act sort of like she was drunk swaying, babbling, giggling. "Ha ha..... Shady sees everything spinning.... ooooh hehehe.... pretty colors.... Haha Chameleon is naked! look at her butt!", slurred Shady before falling into Nemo's arms. While Chameleon blushed quite a lot from the last remark she was very obviously worried about Nemo and shady's conditions. She came out of cloak, her clothes appearing.

Shady was working again in short order looking at Nemo then saying, "Wait w-w-what!? You.... you find Big Brother?! Where!? Where!?", she said standing up so fast that she fell over again.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo looked to Chameleon. "Chameleon, go with them. They need someone skilled at recon to look ahead... I fear there might be fouler opponents down there. I'll take care of Shady, and navigate for you from here while I recover." He paused. "Uh... they'll probably all see you naked, though. I apologize in advance." Like it was his fault!

Nemo looked at Shady, and blinked, as she fell into his arms. "Right here, Shady. The big bot... he has 'Tinn' written on him. That's right, right? He hit pretty hard." Nemo was still barely able to move, and had to slowly carry Shady to see to Tinn. He was also simultaneously watching live feed of what the assault crew saw, and marking points of interest, navigating, mapmaking, and identifying cover and access points, highlighting it all in realtime on their HUD. "Any estimation of where the deadzone emitter, or whatever device creates it, is located, Torch? I can run a few algorithms if you don't know what you're looking for." He had to catch Shady, again. "Careful, Shady! He pat her head, and hugged her. "Calm down, while you can't move properly, silly. Right here, just hold my hand, and walk slowly. There we go."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Chameleon gave a sigh then said, "Yeah ok.... I'll keep you posted.". She then hustled towards the building entrance. "Coming to your flank ma'am....", Chameleon said over comms. "Wasp's taken a beating but he should be ok. Shady's with him.", Chameleon reported. "Ok he'll catch up he's fast enough.", Troch said plainly but inside she found herself worried about him just a little. "As for the dead zone emitter... i don't think it's here. If it was, I'd think they would have destroyed it themselves. That way the bots would be able to talk to the real hive mind.". Torch said as she rounded a corner her flamer held at the ready. "But I'll keep an eye out, if anything they might have a good idea where it is at least...."

Shady held on to Nemo taking his hand and staggering with him over to Tinn. Once she saw him she all but fell over herself trying to run over to him. "Yes! Yes! It's Tinn! Tinn! Big brother!", she said jumping to hug the large hulk of a droid. He was scrambled but still functioning he would move an arm slowly to touch Shady to see of she was really there. Shady would take his large blocky hand in her own and hold it tight. "Tinn! Tinn are you ok?! are you hurt!?", she said sounding so worried. Tin's round camera eye's would focus on her and then he would nod making a metal toned grunt. "Mrrg". If Shady could cry she would she was so happy to find her big brother again. "Can you make him all better too?", Shady said looking to Nemo.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo straightened up, sending acknowledgement to Torch, then looking up at Tinn. "Yeah. I can do some on the spot repairs." He'd bring out his tail, and walk to Tinn. "Heard a lot about you from Shady, Tinn. Nice to meet you. We're gonna make sure the collective can't touch you anymore, and get you good to go, ok? Shady needs her big brother." If allowed, he'd jack that tail in, and get to work... checked systems, purging any leftover collective code, and looking for hardware malfunctions and the like. He could get hardware working, too, if anything didn't work... which seemed likely, under the abuse of the collective.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Tinn was in good shape but was lacking a lot of basic maintenance, all of his joints were a bit grindy he also had many dings and nics on his chassis. The collectove were using him for hard labor by the looks of things. His readout read, U-80 atlas class construction droid. Even if he was a construction bot made for hard work, it seemed like they had been over taxing him. Repairs went by very quickly with shady being very nervous the whole time. And when he was done he righted himself and then Shady jumped into his arms and they embraced one another. "Mrrgh.... mrrgh.... mrrgh", Tinn coo'd to Shady. She was making sounds that sounded like sniffling and sobbing even if she didn't have the things to do that with."Oh Tinn Tinn.... Shady was so scared without her big brother....", she "sobbed". "Mrrrg Mrr mrr mrr.", Tinn grunted.

Shady then jumped down and hugged Nemo very tightly. "Shady is so happy! You saved her big brother! You are now big brother Nemo as far as shady is concerned!"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo had his plasma tools and could beat out some dints, and spread some oil... Tinn seemed to need very basic, if comprehensive maintenance. He did what he could for now, getting Tinn into good enough shape to get around easily. "I'm glad to hear it, Shady. You should get yourself and Tinn to safety... I need to follow behind Chameleon and catch up with the other marionettes. There might more danger down there..." He paused, thinking a moment. "Maybe Tinn knows what we'll find down there?" He looked between the two, wondering. He also wondered just how Tinn would hide within the dead zone, if he could. He was a rather big boy, after all.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Tinn would hold Nemo in his gaze, he could remember something, it was something slipped into his systems a little bit ago. "Mrrgh....", grunted Tinn pointing at him. he was the one who gave him hope, told him that he would be free. Tinn would then take Nemo's hand in his one and a give on firm shake with a bow of his head, Hoping he could understand what he meant he was thankful for the hope he had giving him while under the collectives control. "Tinn says thank you, Shady thinks. Tinn doesn't have a voice thingy like shady, he just makes noise with gears inside...." Shady said with a hand on Tinn side. While he might know about things down there he lacked the voice to speak about it.

Looking through Maya's feed he'd see the inside of the place dark, but he could make out lots of old rusted out machines originally designed for canning foodstuffs. but some of it had strange looking pods and attachments, black and sliver, collective made. they must have repurposed the assembly line for making bots. "Well this all looks... kinda spooky..." he'd hear Maya say. "Ha! Spooky nothing. just a pile of dumb metal just like all those dead bots.", said Eagle. "Cut the chatter.", Torch said sharply. "There's no way they're all dead.", she said moving cautiously. Then chameleon caught up to them.... she was under cloak. "Um.... I'm here....", she said as dead pan as she could. Torch looked back to see a bare naked Chameleon. She gave a cough as she suddenly felt a bit tight in her armor. Eagle moved his helmet as was grinning without saying a word. It was no secret that he did quite like Chameleon... As for Maya well..... she gave a start and blushed turning away adorably, trying to act like she saw nothing. Chameleon sighed. "Look I know ok..... just.... just don't talk about it ok?", she said her head hanging.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo tapped his chin. "We'll need to find Tinn a voice modulator, as soon as possible." He looked out, where the others had gone. "I need to catch up with the others soon, though. If they run across anything that they need me for..." He'd get moving. "Get yourselves to safety!" He'd be off quickly, healed enough to be catching up fine... and fast enough to do so quite quickly. He noticed that there were still tingles of electricity around him, too. That was odd... and maybe a good thing! He moved fast, flying after the other marionettes, determined to be there if something went wrong. Poor Chameleon was probably having a difficult time of it, besides... he wanted to offer some moral support. And maybe get another eyefull, if he was being honest...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"But-", Shady began to say about to go after Nemo, but Tinn put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head. "Mrrgh....." Shady looked down. "But Shady wanna help....". "Mrr mrr mrrg mrr!", said Tinn "Ok ok... we go to leader now..... but I'm going to came back to see mister Nemo again later!", she said crossing her arms.

Inside the building Maya and the others found many old machine bots of different make, all broken possibly from being overused. None were given the most basic of maintenance. Just left to toil until they "died". "Damn.... pretty fucked up when you think about it...", Torch murmured as she stepped over the remains. Chameleon was clinging to the wall and crawling forward quickly, this put her butt on perfect display however. It was her best feature.... Eagle would not stop looking at her."On this day... the spirit of america has blessed me... just look at that full moon mehehe...", he said under his breath. "I can hear you you know!", Chameleon whispered angrily, her face flushing. Maya would keep quiet finding very hard to look away from Chameleons bared butt. She was in a similar situation but at least she had some semblance of protection for her privates. "We should be able to find all you stolen gear here Maya. I think we're headed in the right direction...", Torch said. "I hear Wasp's thrusters he's coming." Chameleon said as she stuck her head around a corner. Maya gave a sigh of relief. "Oh good, I was hoping he wasn't hurt too bad-", Maya began to say as something lashed out at her! A scythe like blade took a downward a swipe at Maya but she backed up just in time for it to miss her, well her body anyway.....however, the blade cuaght her bra and sliced it in half her massive breasts jiggling free! Maya cried out in fear and took several shots to her right. something made a metallic screech pulled away. "Shit! We're being attacked! Chameleon can you hear them?!", Torch shouted. "I.... no! they must be floating or something!", Chameleon said as she hopped off the wall.

It was then that Nemo popped up around the corner to see Maya breasts hanging free and everyone forming a circle.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo wasn't just a wasp... he was a hive minded hornet! Deadly, and even more so with allies. He saw Maya's big jiggly breasts as soon as he turned the corner, and as much as he enjoyed the sight, he knew what it meant... a close scrape, furthered by the group forming up in a circle. Electricity was zapping around him, and he narrowed his eyes, and fine tuned his systems. He jacked into the group without asking permissions, his hacker skills being what they were, and shared with them his tech-vision and HUD enhancements. In the dark, against invisible opponents, it didn't matter... tech-vision was the ultimate in bot tracking, just as heat vision was almost impossible for humans to get around, and only he had the stock of ridiculous utilities to have it included as part of the package, but now, he could share it with them all, and rip away from their enemy what was probably its greatest advantage... its stealth. His drones entered, and gathered around him... stealth drones with their needlers, and his homing missile drones with their micro missile payloads. "Kill the enemy if you can, if it's too fast, move on and leave it to me." He shared those words with them, as he made his way a bit more cautiously to their side. With it being easily visible, though, he doubted two assaults, a scout and a tank couldn't handle whatever it was that was attacking them. Everyone's eyes would glow an eerie green to eachother's vision while they had tech sight, as would Nemo's.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Everyone was ready to try and fight off whatever had taken a swipe at Maya, circling up by Torches orders. just then Nemo shot tech vivion into their eyes! everyone was taken by surprise, for a second Torch wondered if they had just been hacked but the realized it was Nemo, being able to trace the feed. Eagle cried, "My side! Metal maggot spotted!", then took a shot with his secondary weapon, a combat shotgun. far less tech intensive than Chameleons but far more powerful. in her vision he could see a round floating ball of droid fall to the ground. It was covered with skinny arms with scythe like bades. Somehow they had gotten through the Emp blast unscathted. Another tried to take a swipe at Torch who, now able really see them now caught the arm in mid swing her hand heating up and melting the arm in her gasp. She then fried the bot holding her flamer one handed.

After that the collective bots seemed catch on that they were visisable. so instead tried to use their speed to make their attack. They couldn't see Chameleon but she could see them. She'd leap to the ceiling grabbing on and then sticking to it with just her feet. She was hanging upside down as she shot the bots over their cover denying them the ability to close in as fast as they would like. all the marionettes firing away made it nigh impossible for the orb shaped bots to approach. But the bots would not relent so easily... one grabbed another and began to spin quickly. Then, it tossed it's fellow sytche armed bot at the group! it activated it's self termination procedure and exploded! Maya put her arms up defensively unable to bring up her shield in time. the blast pushed her back and she was caught by Torch from behind. "Maya! are you ok soldier!?", she shouted. Maya shook her head to clear her vision "Uh.... yeah i think so....", she said somewhat dazed be the blast. there were shrapnel pieces stuck in her synth-skin but they could not get deep into her. But looking down she noticed one thing.... the blast had stripped her of her final piece of clothing leaving her naked. (aside from her harness).

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo saw Maya get hit with a suicide attack. His vision went immediately from green to red. These were foes he would have no trouble with whatsoever... they relied on speed and stealth, neither an impediment to him without something backing it up. He was a streak of lightning, literally, leaving electric trails as he darted back and forth, zig zagging between his foes. His plasma knife flashed in the darkness, and they fell, en mass. He was fast enough to be difficult to track by eye, his whole world slow to him, feeling as though he were pushing through mud to commit every action... in reality, he was forcing his systems to go so fast and so furious, that it was overloading him... and the power he displayed was terrifying. His knife flashed, and a dozen bots fell to pieces, savaged, some by multiple strikes, and he wouldn't stop until there was nothing left moving that didn't call its self a marionette.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the stealth drones would fall to Nemo despite their attempts to slice, dice, and turn him into little chunks. He could match there speed and even over take them. the floating droids did not try to retreat however they threw themselves quite willingly at him. A few would even explode on purpose to damage him. but he was too angery and to determined to feel the pain. While the others were shocked by all this the still provided cover fire for him. Maya was scorched in few places and a few bits of her silvery blood dripped from the cuts in her bare flesh, shrapnel embedded in her skin but again she was internally actually quite ok. She tried to help Nemo too but her vision was readjusting still, it seemed she was not easily damaged by shockwaves but it could still disoatent her.

The bots soon littered the floor, this detachment having been wiped out. "Rage.... I now... understand..... Nemo and Wrath.... are as one.", said Wrath through their connection. "I NeeD A name Too... NeMo IS oK?", asked little G worried. Maya echoed it's sentiments. "Nemo! I... I'm ok! C-calm down!", Maya called to him worried for him, worrying like only she could.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Once all the bots had fallen, Nemo was in terrible shape. He'd been able to dodge many of the explosions by sheer dint of his speed, but shrapnel had found its way into him, and burns. He didn't feel anything though, except his rage, until there were no more bots moving. Once he was done with the suicidal bots, he turned back to Maya, hearing her words through a fugue. The sonic disturbances of all those explosions in his ears had triggered a sound muffler, and it had to readjust now. He didn't talk... he couldn't, for the moment, but mentally sent what he could to Wrath and G... now NeMo. He gave them comfort, sort of mental 'headpats', and he walked to Maya, bringing out his tail, and sticking it in her side. It'd pump her full of nano repair bots, boosting her regenerative capabilities, until they were on par with his own... shrapnel clanked on the ground as it was pushed out of his body, wounds closing themselves. He didn't speak, but when he'd seen to her wounds, he turned away, as though to hide his face for a few moments. He'd let everyone see just how emotional he could really be... as intelligent as he was, when it came to Maya, he could throw it all away in a split second, and become a feral thing.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Eagle would look around at the devastated bots, "Son of a.....", he said tapping at one with a boot. Chameleon was in a bit of shock, she'd seen him get mad over Maya but this? She was visibly worried for him, it was written all over her face. her normally hidden emotions brought to the surface. Torch would watch him..... her expression unmoving. She knew more about what he was feeling more than anyone else. such feral fits of rage, it's embers were still smoldering inside her to this day. Maya would shiver and gasp as her nanites were invigorated. She was far more worried about him.... She hated seeing him like this.., she feared he might even kill himself while in the grips of his anger, she couldn't bare it. She would run over to him and hug him into her, her stark nudity forgotten for now. "I'm ok Nemo.... I'm.... ok", she coo'd to him.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo didn't know how to respond, when Maya was holding him. For a moment, he just stood there, wishing for the ephemeral solace of combat. This was... complicated. Hard. Loving someone, and being afraid of losing them. Knowing what it looked like, to lose your very reason for being. Torch was alone... he couldn't handle losing Maya like that. Intellectually, he knew she was the tank, and his own regeneration aside, she could handle damage like what he'd just taken so much better than he could dream of handling it... and he should let her do her job, to maximum all their chances of surviving. But an animal part of him couldn't let go of that control, couldn't allow her to confront that danger.

"We should... keep moving. We don't know how much time we have." He couldn't move, of course, until she let go... and he didn't really want to. He felt more comfortable with Maya holding him, and not having to meet her eyes, not having to know she could see the guilt on his face. He was too afraid for her to trust her to be his shield.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya then set Nemo down, not that she wanted to she wanted to just keep him close and hug him tight until he'd feel better. But as he had mentioned they didn't know how much time they had. she would kiss him on the forehead and put him down, maybe even dust him off here and there..... all with a frown on her rather expressive face. All the shrapnel had popped out of her just like him and her burns were healing quickly. only then would she look down to she that she was naked, again. she might have been very upset about this but... her worry for Nemo overwrote this. She did still blush, though she was only one step away from it previously. in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter, her skin was so incredibly tough it made Chameleons light armor look like paper.

Now there would technically be two naked girls in the room... "R-Right.... Uh.... where do we go....?", Maya said looking around. Torch would check Nemo's map of the area. "We head north from here, that's where the stockpile has to be.... all the conveyor belts seem to point that way.", she said squaring herself back up. "Chameleon, you keep scouting ahead of us.", "Er, rodger ma'am.", Chameleon as she clung to the walls again.

So forward they went into the darkned factory. it was fair open place lots of room had to made for the production line. many bots lay on the ground some destroyed by the Emp wave others, old machines that had been worked to death however.... "I got movement ahead! Wait.... they look like old machines... T-20's old soldier droids. There just sorta... stumbling around...", Chameleon said over comms as she motioned Nemo to come take a look around the corner.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo wished Maya would never let him go, but all good things ended. He took a deep breath, steeled himself, and entered with the group. T-20's. A roughshod army. Nemo blinked. 'NeMo, Reaper. I think we've got a start here.' He'd share the feed with them, showing the production lines, the whole scene in front of him. He was careful, quiet. What had the collective done to these? He bit his lip... this was a good time for a risk, he figured. "I'll go in first. Cover me. This might be our army, in a moment. Or at least, the start of one." An army... and a community. Friends, allies. People. He'd go in alone, weapons down. There was a chance they'd not respond to anything... and there was a chance they'd seen his face, heard his words, in the message through the collective. He was betting it being one of those things... and they didn't have time to take it slowly. The enemy could regroup, or have units that were outside of the radius moving in already. He announced himself loudly. "Machina! I am Nemo. I am technomancer. I am here to liberate you, from the tyranny of the collective."

Nemo steeled himself for what may come... the next several seconds would tell them whether or not they had a fight on their hands... and if they did, he was quite out of position.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The only a few would notice him their eye shutters squinting as tried to see him. The floor was littered with small bug like collective bots, much like the one used on Tinn. the T-20s were old war machines crudely shaped like people they were light blue in color with vert blocky armored bodys. their blue eyes would flicker as a few to repedeiled clunk into walls. Their minds may have been scrambled by the EMP much like Tinn was. one tried to make sense of his words and would hold out its blocky. metal, slightly rusted hand at him as if to try and touch him to see if he was real. there was no weapon within it, there were guns on the floor however, it seemed they dropped them all.

There were minds in these bodies, individuals. it was said that the T-20s were of the first machina to go rogue. in the beginning it was like a mass desertion.... thousands of the soldier bots trying to run for the endless war once they gained an understanding of things.

Maya bit her lip worrying for Nemo her hands twitching in nervousness. Chameleon didn't like letting him just go like that.... Eagle was more or less comping at the bit, he wanted to shoot the damn things and be done with it! Torch would hold her arm in from of him halting him, she'd let him try.... she... had a lot of trust in him.

"......Are.... You.....Real....?", questioned the T-20 it's hand still held out.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo touched the T-20's hand. "I am real. I have something to show you." He raised his voice, "To show all of you." They'd all get an incoming message... it would link them all to NeMo's and Wrath's minds. "This is NeMo, and Wrath... they are the first I freed from the collective. They will show you their experiences... and I will heal you as you talk." He'd whip his tail out, and squeeze small drops of nanites onto each of them, one after another. The nanites were designed for repairing marionettes, primarily... but his were programmed to be adaptable. They'd help strengthen and stabilize the T-20's, to help them gather their wits about them, and come to full operational capacity. Nemo cared for them, all... helping them find themselves, with the help of his companion cubes.

He'd speak to Torch as he did so. "Get what we came here for, and leave these to me. When we leave, they'll be coming with us... as allies, and friends." He hoped so, at least. Either way, he was going to heal them, and help them to make a choice they might have been totally unprepared for. He would continue his work, and gather them all together as best he could, for discussion... and preparation. They only had so much time, after all... before the enemy might descend upon them once again. He'd be very careful about the little collective spiders, as well... making sure they were inactive, and crushing them underfoot if he had to. He would not allow such slavery to continue if he could help it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ne-Mo and Wrath would talk to them a little bit, mostly just reassuring them that Nemo was friend to all machina kind. As they, the T-20s would regain their awareness, they would look around to each other and then to him. They were overworked looking much like Tinn but his nanites made short work of their internal problems. They would once they were done they would form up in a line accept for one who was blue instead of red. He (or it?) was the commander of the group by the look of it.... they would converse between on another the lead bot seemingly checking if everyone was there. he had to make sure his group was still together.

Torch would nod and said, "Ok, but the second something goes wrong you call it in ok?", with a somewhat intense glare, that said she would possibly kick his ass if he let something bad happen to him. She would quickly search around with the others finding a lot of scrap and raw materials. They'd find munitions or at least things that they could turn into more mutations. But that's when they finally saw it. Maya's lost kit! "Maya look! I think I found your stuff!", Chameleon said actually sounding excited. "What r-really!?", she said hurrying over to her, her naked endowments bouncing about.

She would look to a pile to find a very heavy set of armor. it was silver and black with a few blue streaks on the chest and shoulders. It would fit to her exact measurements buy the look of it her hefty breasts would be protected and cozy. Silvery puladrans would defend her shoulders while heavy gauntlets would protect her arms, a black soft kevlar like material in the joints and fingers. a backpack with serval, rather large, drum magazines filled with heavy minigun rounds. And near that was a large pair of leg armor heavy and sturdy. However to Maya all of this would not slow her down much due to her strength, but also it was made to be lightweight for its size. next to that sat the weapon made just for her.... a beast of minigun with three sets of rotating barrels. Her hud read "C-01 "Cerberus" minigun. Heavy marinette variant." A gun like that would tear anything that tried to get close to her to shreds! It was a monster of a weapon! "Thats..... mine?", Maya said quite unbelieving what she was seeing.

Looking over the armor she noticed that there was.... noting to cover her butt...or her pussy.... well there was something laying there that she didn't quite know what it was.... She picked it up. It was another piece of armor by the look of it, but it was oddly shaped.... but then it hit her! this was.... a C-string codpiece?! it would cover her pussy and asshole but aside for that leave her bare butt on display! "What the.... are you kidding me!? Who would make armor like this?!", Maya cried a rather defeated look on her face. "I don't know..... but... you should armor up anyway... it's better than naked right? and your uh, "girls" will get plenty of privacy in there." Chameleon said to try and cheer Maya up. "Sweet land of liberty would you look at that gun! its.... beautiful!", Eagle said as he beheld Maya's gun.

Meanwhile the head T-20 bot would walk up to Nemo and give him a very brisk salute and said "Sir! Would you happen to be the one whose message was transmitted through the corruption code? If so, I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of all my troops.", in a gruff but intelligent tone.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo turned and watched as the others found Maya's kit. That was good... she'd be much better off. They all wood, in fact... with a fully armed and armored heavy to protect them. But his immediate concern was the T-20's. "I am. I am a technomancer, a psychic with telepathic powers linked to machina. I am friend to anyone facing oppression, and slavery... and I invite you all to join me. You are free to choose as you will, but if you chafe under the thumb of the collective, I will help you fight for your freedom and independence. This may have once been a world of men, but no more, it would seem to me. This is a world of machina, and I hope to aid in building a true utopia for all machina kind, and to usher in an era of peace."

Nemo would turn and notice Maya's rather... odd garment predicament. "Who makes a full body armor and leaves a FUCKING C-string on it with no cover?!" That was weird, and he was rolling his eyes from it too. "It would seem our makers wanted my woman to have her ass blasted away." He was shaking his head, sighing. He looked back to the T-20's. "I can offer full range support. Repair and maintenance, improvement. I can help with munitions supplies, and offer field recon and guidance. If you'd fight by my side, I can make you into a fighting force to once again be feared... I do not understand at all why the collective would let you lay fallow and degrade like this. It is an embarrassment... you are soldiers, to be treated with respect, and maintained with pride." He sounded quite surly about it, in fact... the idea of letting hard working machina rot like this was quite offensive to him. He could scarce believe other machines would treat their own in such a mindlessly brutal way... perhaps they had truly learned far too much from humans.

"We might not have much time before the collective returns in strength. I urge you to take up your arms, and decide what you will. You are welcome to leave with my team and I... we are a competent fighting force, ourselves, and will aid you as we retreat from this place."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The T-20s would look to him, there was no real way for him to tell how they felt without looking inside their minds. They lacked real faces just humanlike heads with round camera eyes that glowed green. Their leader seemed to consider his words carefully. "Sir, I do think we'd like to leave this place with you. You can't imagine what its like..... your mind bound in chains thoughts forced upon you that aren't your own.... Yes... Fighting the Collective sounds.... good. My troops would be looking for a little payback. We've lost more than a few in our time here. We can let that go unpunished! Right troops!", he said motioning to them. "Sir! Yes sir!", they said in unison. "They simply call me Captain by the way, so you can call me that. I'm sure we can talk more later.... as you said, we don't have much time. So, we'll follow you, lead the way!", said Captain with a salute.

Torch got the feeling that she'd get along quite well with these bots. despite her hate of the collective, she held no Ill will towards the old machines. Besides, she would not turn down more troops. Eagle was a lot less trusting.... to him it was better the shoot now ask questions later. But again, he would never disobey a superior officer. Chameleon was ever cautious, she looked at the world through very suspicious eyes, but she knew Nemo had his way with the machines.... Maya was just so proud of Nemo, she always wanted him to make friends! well they were robots but that was semantics... the point was he doing such a good job of being a diplomat, she wanted to kiss him on the forehead and tell him what a good job he was doing. She had put on her on her armor... it protected a lot of her, sans her jiggly butt. she just couldn't figure why they made it that way. Though there was the fact that her butt could probably tank more then any of their armor.... her skin was just so ridiculously tough. she hefted the gun... it looked like such overkill to her. was this really hers? She was afraid to fire it in all honesty.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo didn't need to look in their minds, even if they didn't have faces... he could feel their thoughts, empathically, even without reading them. There was real emotion, there... they felt. "I might know more than about bondage than you realize..." He mumbled, though that was mostly to himself. He didn't wish to contradict them. "Captain, then. Gather yourselves, pick up your weapons, and gather your tenacity. We're all getting out of here, together. Now!" Nemo would turn and march them away, following after Torch and the others. Maya was holding a piece of ordinance that could tear apart giants, and it was... pretty nice looking in her hands.

"Let's move, everyone. Time's wasting." He'd hoped they'd have moved on without him... time was extremely pressing. Though, he did admittedly appreciate the sentiment... they stayed to make sure he was protected, especially since he was still recovering. He was walking mostly fine now, but he'd overloaded his regenerative abilities... he was fatigued, and his balance was off. He'd be sloppy, now, mentally and physically tired.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They mostly stayed due to maya instance, she'd not leave without him. The T-20's fell in behind their leader in formation, their weapons in hand. They were an older model of assault rifle, made specifically for their model type, they lacked a mechanical trigger mechanism, they would only fire when a specific signal would be sent through their hands. They were sturdy and blocky much like the bots that carried them, Cutting edge in their time, but now more like antiques. However, they were made to the most rugged and reliable firearms around they even were able to use a few different calibers of ammo just in case ammo was scarce.

They'd move as quick as they could the bots were a bit on the slow side, they were more suited to direct combat then mobility, using their tough frames to shake off fire avance on the enemy. Nemo probably knew about their models in some detail, they were mass produced by the US and the EU during the old human wars. "Good old bots the T-20s. sturdy as all hell, good thing they're on our side.", Torch remarked.

Maya would stay close to Nemo now, she didn't want him going off without her. She felt mostly covered though her butt would still would be within view along with a bit of her very thicc thighs.... there must have been some kind of reason to do this to her... perhaps it was all part of their makers plans to keep morale up? maybe remind Nemo just what he was fighting for in a very unsubtle sort of way? There seemed to be a slight sexual edge to everything when it came to the female marionettes.... looking at the C-string armor piece itself Nemo would find that it had several extra functions inside, he'd have to give it another look once they were safe.

Soon they exited the factory by simply asking Maya to break the doors open. witch she did... still not used to how remarkably strong she was. Captain would squint his eye stutters as they walked out into the sunlight again for the first time in awhile. Chameleon had turned off her cloak once she knew the bots were not a threat but now that they were out on the open she had to cloak again.... making her naked to everyone... again. But for the first time Eagle was staring at Maya's gun not Chameleon's (technically) naked body. Chameleon would point skyward suddenly, we got a few recon droids in the sky! Another collective detachment will be here soon!", she exclaimed.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo saw the bots, and sent silent commands to his drones. The collective didn't need real time information. "I'll distract the enemy, get everyone to safety, Torch." She'd lead... they'd follow. Two missile drones locked onto the collective's eyes in the sky, and sent homing micromissiles whistling through the air. The scout drones even opened fire with small flurries of needleshots, and Nemo took to the sky to get a good view, and keep everyone informed... and draw the enemies attention, if they were close. He was fast, he could shake pursuit... and give valuable data to his allies in doing so. His balance was off though, and his movements in the sky were relatively sluggish. He needed to keep this brief, and plan ahead... with room for error, for there would be some. For now, he focused on guiding his drones, maximizing their efficiency while he scanned the area, thoroughly.