Puppet masters (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The true origin of the collective were unknown, but perhaps what Nemo witnessed could have been one of it contributing factors. there were also holes in his memory. He could be certain that he and Maya were both present when the machine first rose up in bloody revolution but he simply could not remember the exact details. He could only remember the fear he felt from Maya's safety at the time. Only feeling not the actual events.... There was also other things to consider. For one many were trying to make ture AI's all at the same time he had been present for only of the many projects that tried to make them. Servent bot's like Reginald were already appearing at the time. in america along their were at least three different companies trying to advance the field. Shady for example seemed to be one of the early war bots just like the T-20's who had a simple but truly "alive" AI minds. they were created not by human minds but, by making a simple self learning programs and running the through test's long enough to "grow" them and then they were given bodies. However, there mind's actually had built in catches that would "reset" them once they grew to smart or perhaps fought enough to start questioning things. Perhaps.... some caught on to what was really happening to them and they found a way to resist. Nemo would remember hearing about a mass machina desertion during the last machina only war between Asia, Europe, and America. Robots running away by the thousands and abandoning the war refusing all orders and hiding wherever they could... perhaps the collective had a hand in that? He couldn't be sure. One had to wonder what Maya thought of all of it and what she might remember.

Torch would listen to it all with a distant look on her face even as he turned to leave. Torch and Wrath held themselves for a moment unsure what to say to each other or what to say about Nemo's words. "That's..... a hell of lot to think on...", she said more to herself. Wrath piped in with, "This unit is finding itself in need of data.... current methods of speech seem inefficient in expressing itself.". "Well.... Try using the words me, and I when referring to yourself.", she offered. "This uni-..... "I" will take this data into consideration...", wrath replied. The two could perhaps get along just fine... torch was kind of bad at regular conversation though she was a woman who liked to keep busy so she asked, "Maybe...... you wanna see the map of the city? I'm trying to update it as much as i can, maybe you have some data?", she asked. "this er.... I? Me? has some of the old patrol data perhaps this data can help....?", said the little fiery eye. "It might...."

Meanwhile, Nemo got a ping from Maya in his hud. she apparently figured out how to ping him but not how to open a com channel with her mind yet. Again she was intimidated by the complexity of her hud and she was afraid she might mess herself up if she started "clicking" the wrong stuff. he then got a message from Redginald. "It seems as though Mistress Maya's armor came with some extra functions to it. Mostly stuff that she seemed to figure out pretty easily but there's something making her feel uncomfortable and she won't tell me what.... she just told me to call you. Also I was hoping you could assist in perhaps cleaning The mistress's UI for her she tells me it's terribly confusing to her."

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo felt like an abyss opened up beneath him when he contemplated the past, contemplated the possibilities of his involvement in the fall of humanity. But, there were... holes. Missing bits of memory, likely blocked or excluded apurpose. If he truly was alive somewhere, and somehow 'broadcasting' his mind into this marionette body, it'd do no good to try to access such memories... they'd be actively blocked by who or whatever chaperoned his vulnerable fleshly form, undoubtedly. Nemo watched Torch and Wrath communicate, and further Wrath's communications skills almost immediately. It was a good pairing... and one with a lot of potential. Nemo tucked up his smg, locking it and shuffling it to his back, and tapping the remaining cube at his waist... the reaper was with Torch, but that left his other little friend. Perhaps... he looked over at Chameleon, weighing the option. Nah, he didn't think they had all that much in common.

'I'. Awareness of the self in such a direct and new manner... Nemo wondered what that felt like. He mulled this over while he got a new alert about Maya's condition. "New features, mhmm? I'll head on over." He'd walk past Reginald, still mulling over worlds of possibility in the back of his mind.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Reginald moved aside to let Nemo into the room and said, "Oh good you came. Mistress Maya is fidgeting quite a lot.", as he motioned to her. Maya was sitting on the bed her hands on her C-string plate as her face was showing a deep blush. She looked up once she heard Nemo come in. "N-Nemo..... oh thank goodness.", she said as she held him in her embarrassment filled gaze, just a bit of relief in her voice. She would take a moment to try and explain the situation, she was having trouble finding the right words. Nemo could always read Maya like a book because of the very cute expressive face of hers..... something was embarrassing her. "ER.... uh.... N-Nemo the a-armor..... well It.... it keeps prompting me in my eyes about some kinda..... ammo manufacturing segment?", she said meekly. "A-And uh..... uh... well....", she moved closer to Nemo's ear to whsiper "M-My C-string is..... getting all warm......"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo stood before Maya, blinking as she mentioned... an issue with her armor? That had her... well, then. That had to be something unusual. He shut the door behind him and sat with her. "What seems to be the problem, Maya?" He'd start inserting his consciousness into hers, so he could monitor and manipulate her interface and start getting her ui better organized. "Ammo manufacturing segment, huh? That's good, we need an ammo manufacturer, thought we'd have to maintain a factory for that. How the hell is that feature in you, though?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya would shiver a little once she felt Nemo interfacing with her mind. It always was a strange feeling.... and to her, very intimate. Her default UI would have seemed fine for someone good at MMOs or MOBAs, but not someone like Maya who was more at home good old platformers and shooters the mess of gauges and icons in her hud were in the way to her she wanted her vision to be as clear as possible. Nemo probably knew what to do, making relevant info or ammo counts only when necessary, and having her shield gauge up when she activated it. Maya would sit quietly as Nemo cleaned up the UI seeing better already as he packed things away for her nice and neatly in folders and subfolders and many shortcuts for ease of use.

Then came the armor's systems. It seemed like there were no problems there, it all linked up to her UI and had many automatic functions that would help in most situations. However, Maya was feeling hot down in her C-string as it really was heating up to nice warm and toasty temperature.... not unlike some sextoys would....

"I... I don't know what it means either... Maybe it will make Ammo and stuff from raw materials? Like maybe in the back?", Maya mused aloud, still shifting and holding her C-string unconformably. It turned out that when Nemo poked into the C-string's systems he found out just what it was.... apparently a manual file inside the systems spoke of her body being able to make ammo using her nanobots inside her own womb! All that had to be done was to... push a small ball shaped piece of equipment all the way up into her womb to activate it. with it she'd be able to "brith" all kinds of munitions, though there was a size limit.... Also as a side note there were several overtly sexual things her C-string could do for her should she need sexual gratification by herself. There was a built in clit vberator and an inflatable dildo with an auto pump action. Anything she needed for a quick orgasm.... this all might be hard to break to her...

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo had to take a moment to process all the information he gathered from Maya's systems, as he cleaned up her UI, removing clutter and setting it up to be more palatable to her tastes and needs. What kind of degenerate built their bodies?! There were more sex toys than weapons on them, and half their systems seemed aimed at both functions. "Er, Maya. There should be a small... lead like ball somewhere within the suit. Could you find that?" Probably better to just... not tell her precisely what was going to happen, here. She had enough to worry about... the least he could do was let her relax while he performed her maintenance routines... and then some. "I need it for a part of your, eh, function activation's." He'd completely leave out the other parts, for now... he supposed he'd just give it all to her once, as a, uh... surprise.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya looked at him quizzically tilting her head her face still red here and there. "A little ball thingy? Lemme see...", she said as she patted herself down and reached into the many little compartments on her armor. "It will be pretty handy to have all these hidden pockets." she thought. She seemed at a loss for a moment then looked down to the only place she hadn't checked yet.... the C-string.... She bit her lip and frowned as she meekly reach down and detached the pussy protector, closing her legs to try and hide her slightly aroused pussy. The little sliver ball was right there in the cup, apparently it was the source of the slightly arousing warmth that was teasing her cunny. She with a blushing face pulled it out of the C-string and handed it to Nemo it was a little wet from her cyber lady juice. "I-Is this it?", she said meekly.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo still wasn't sure how to tell her, so he... sort of didn't. "Maya... let me just say that everything I do is in accordance with your specs and requirements. Sorry about this." He'd bend her over, pulling that C string out the way, shove the ball up her pussy, and whip out his dick, stroking it to erection, before using it to shove that thing all the way up in her, filling her up with cock and a little metal ball. "It has to go to your womb, apparently... we have on our hands another combative support ability inextricably linked to sex, for some reason, Maya... sorry. Someone is probably having some fun at your expense." Him, it would look like, as he was nearly balls deep in her as the little ball started to activate deep within her... but he wasn't the one making all these things happen! Still, it felt good to be in Maya again, whatever the reason. "Do you feel it activating?" It'd be amazing if she felt anything other than fat cock in her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya was about to ask him what exactly he meant by that but she soon found herself bent over and her C-string removed and her pussy bared to him! She would make that cute little squeak she always did in these kind of situations. her leg quivering a little. Just then the ball was shoved right inside of her making her go "Eeek!" and her eyes going wide as the warm ball popped right inside! she would look back just in time to see Nemo's big peen go to its full lenght in a few strokes just before he shoved himself inside her again! Taking the little ball with him. Her cervix was a bit stubborn though it clenched hard as the ball pressed against it. at the same time her pussy gripped his peen making that perfect glove fit her sex was designed for. Maya squealed in surprise pleasure as she felt his cock so deep in her again. the little ball would grow even warmer and begin to vibrate on her cervix. She would squirm and moan just as her secondary entrance would open allow bot the ball and the rest of Nemo inside. The ball would roll around inside her womb for a moment, then stop in place and then she would feel it begin to "melt" into her as her nanobots began to take into her. "Oh f-fuck!" she cried as her tummy began to shift on the inside as extra equipment was being made inside of her right next to her shield generator.

It was intensely pleasurable to Maya and she could help but gush on him right then and there but even then she was still very lusty now, needy pants could be heard as Nemo saw her face frozen in shock and pleasure, her tongue sticking out.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo felt his eyebrow twitch when he saw Maya's expression... the big girl had her tongue flopped out, from the shock of the sudden pleasure she was subjected to. Whoever made this thing to go in her, had REALLY played quite the joke on her. Nemo felt his cock throbb, pulsing and aching and quivering inside of her. That expression... made him all but smoke from his nose and ears. It was too beautiful on her... his hands roamed her butt. He sure hoped that thing could build its self inside of her while being shaken like a bottle of champagne right before a really bad joke... because he was about to fuck the rest of the sense out of her. His cock slid back and forth slowly, lubing up... and then his hand slapped her ass, hard, and gripped her hips above her big butt, before he started ramming her hard enough to make the floor shake beneath them, the slamming sound of his hips on hers... loud enough to let half the complex know what was going on, no doubt. He didn't hold back... he couldn't. She was too beautiful like that, and her hot depths were singing him a siren's song that he couldn't resist if he wanted to. He was going to fuck her until neither of them could walk.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya could only gasp and cry out in pure pleasure as Nemo did what came natural... well whatever one could call natural for robot bodies with a human mind. Poor Maya was just so lusty now.... she really needed him actually. It was all by design as well apparently, she was just so cute and sexy to him... her butt was just so soft and squishy, much like her breasts, as his hands glided across its shiny grey surface. Then her butt cheeks jiggled enticingly as he first began to move his tool within her. her moans were like sweet candy to the ears as he whole body became hot, her whole face going dark with blush. The spank to her spacious butt sent it jiggling anew as she came again, splashing him once more. her gush stuck to his waist in long strings as he began to fuck her proper, their hips slapping loudly and wetly together. Maya's mind was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her high, girly, moans ringing out loud and clear. If Redginald could blush... he would.

Maya was super embarrassed by how turned on she was and that only made it "worse". she had hundreds of mini orgasms as Nemo fucked her poor burning hot hole. her internal temperature was getting past that any normal human could live through, but for Nemo and Maya it only made their sex better! Her internal foundry was upgraded to make any sort of physical ammo, and could with a bit of tweaking, make uncharged energy carthages. Nemo could see the string of code that was in Maya's hud, installing all the programming she might need to access the ammo maker directly, It had several settings and it could even be put on an automatic loop if ammo was in constant need. Also perhaps all this internal shifting would be uncomfortable and a little scary for Maya so maybe their was purpose for all this sexy silliness....maybe.

Either way Maya was in sort of blissful oblivion cumming like crazy every minute or so until finally she hit her real peek! once the nonbots were done they allowed Maya's pleasure cruise through lusty town stop. Her pussy clenched like it never cleached before as she hit her release. Wailing out in extreme amounts of lewdness as she drenched Nemo in her somewhat silvery girlcum. Her passage would squeeze and ring on his cock in an attempt to get him to cum with her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo seized in Maya as her pussy clamped him down, milking him, and he grunted in orgasm as he released a pent up flood into her womb. Nemo shuddered into the orgasm, and panted when he was done, after riding Maya like a wild animal. He would scoot up alongside her, and nudge her onto her side, snuggling up against her. "Apparently, you'll be... making ammunition in your womb. Because, hells, I suppose they just wanted to make good use of the space." He wasn't sure what had gone through their creator's minds, and didn't think he could even come up with a reasonable way to explain what it even might have been... but even with the mess of Maya's loins plastering the both of them, he couldn't really complain. "Well, Maya... according to your UI you can make, uh... pretty much any grade of ammunition you see fit. I've already punched in a standing order for my explosive smg mags, but I don't doubt you'll be needing it for your high cal machine gun most." That thing was a destroyer of worlds... firing huge rounds at a rate to boggle the mind. And now... she could afford to feed that pup in the long term.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya would squint haziliy as she said, "Ammo.... inside me?" she tried to wrap her head around the idea, and then bit her lip flushing a bit again as the truth of the matter snak in. "B-but... that's.... so embarrassing!", Maya squeaked as she pulled Nemo closer. "They'll..... they'll... come out of... my....." her voice got really quiet, "Pussy....". there was an extra bit of toasty warmth to Maya now her internal foundry already at work making an new set of clips for Nemo's gun. it would only take minutes for her make simple little clips like that. There was one thing though Maya would need to eat more after making enough things as it would drain her reserves of raw materials at some point. As for her own ammo..... a full would be rather large for her to make but she could make the bullets themselves easily. She frowned "Why dId this have to be so lewd!" she thought.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo nodded. "It's ah, odd, certainly. And while your nanos can pull materials from most anything... I'll bet you'll be eating metal soon. Or at least very iron rich foods." And it'd be slow, if she didn't take in much raw metal... the nanos would be slow to collect such resources. "It is... I agree, odd, a very... weird way to lewd up ammo creation. Our creators are... something else." He was looking away now, embarrassed even though he was balls deep inside of her, pumping her full of what was now likely ammo making juice... literally. "I'm, uh... I don't know what to say. I mean, it is a useful feature... but..." He could barely get over it himself, let alone imagine her coming to terms with it. It was just so... out there. Surrounded by all the strange things going on in the world, this one just seemed a tad too much, even for their situation.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya would sigh and hold him trying to forget the weird and enjoy being lovers for now. It was sort of nice to be able to hold Nemo close like this whenever she wanted now and touch him in... places.... she noriced her hands on his butt and bit her lip, when did they get there? They couldn't stay like this forever no matter how much they'd want to. "I think..... uh.... Shady wanted to see you actually weren't you gonna take a look at her big brother? I wanna meet him too, he seemed nice....", Maya said as she sat up. he would slide of out of her with a *slick* as spunk would drip out lewdly.... it would only take a quick wipe to get cleaned up. as soon as they opened the door they would find shady there! "U-Uh! Shady didn't hear anything! N-Nope! Shady was not listening to Miss Maya and Mister Nemo having the sex!", she said nodding her head up and down quickly.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo decided then and there that Shady wasn't a very good liar, and he probably shouldn't ever rely on her for matters of guile. "Shady, you're fine. Why don't you come help Maya get cleaned up?" He'd look down, as he slipped himself out of her, and pause a moment... he'd bend down, and lay a kiss on her full, generous butt, patting it affectionately. "Love you, Maya. I'll go take a look at Shady's brother, now. Uh, remind me later, co program activated... your body doesn't seem to have the functionality to synthesize all the materials you need... titan features were too energy and space consuming. Short version... my body has the reactor for synthesizing many the raw materials you need for ammunition production. The suggested delivery system is through insemination. Meaning, it's going to start packing my cum with nutritious... heavy metals and radioactive energy supplements. Because whoever designed us decided that sex is the solution, no matter what the problem is." Apparently.

He'd be cleaning himself up as he spoke, then would give Maya another kiss, before heading off towards the big brother, to take a look at his needs. "Shady, bring Maya when she's had a chance to freshen up." Maya had to do a bit more cleaning after their lovemaking than he did... poor girl was a mess.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shady was glad that Nemo didn't scorn her for listening, but then again Nemo said that Maya liked the attention when having sex even if she said she didn't. This really confused Shady, how can he say she likes it but she says she doesn't. These felt like subtle things that Shady wasn't grasping, she chalked it up to more mysterious human love stuff that she wished she could figure out. Anyway she took a second, then nodded at Nemos request. "Ok Shady help Miss Maya get all clean!", Shady chirped happily. Maya couldn't help but bite her lip and blush once she found out that Shady had been listening to them. Kissing her butt made her even more blushy, his appreciation of her butt clear to see.

Maya blinked with a rather adorable pouty look at his explanation.... again with all this lewdness! she just couldn't escape it! but.... at least.... it would be with her love and that can't be too bad can it. "Uh.... I-If you s-say so Nemo....", she said in response while holding one arm and looking off to side in that nervous sort of way she always would. She was sort of messy down there, she was a very juicy girl after all, and Nemo's leaking seed only made it messier. That being said their bodies were very easy to clean. But, Shady was more than happy to help she wanted to take some too look at Maya's pussy more before it was covered by the C-string. After the kiss for Nemo Maya would start to wipe up but shady would slide in and take it from her in a teasing way. She would take longer then she needed just so she could look at her bare butt more recording the whole thing. Oh how she wished she had a pussy.... how she wished she could be as pretty as Maya was.

Nemo would find Tinn, Shady's "Big Brother", in the other room nearby. The large yellow and black heavy construction droid would look to him with his round green eyes. He would tilt his squarish, blocky, head as his gaze followed him. "Mrrrgh Mrrrrgh.", he grunted in greeting. Tinn was unable to talk his brand of droids were never meant to. instead he would use bit of his hydraulics and inner gears to make grunting sounds so he could at least express how he felt through the tone of his "voice". Then next thing he knew the droid had scooped him up and was hugging him a bit tightly. "Mrrrr.....mrrrrrr......", he coo'd it seemed he was oh so very thankful for being saved from the collective.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo didn't just appreciate her butt... those kisses were displays of affection towards her, no matter where he placed them. She did have a very fine ass, though... the kind he liked to sink into and lose himself in. Then, it was Tinn's turn. "Tiny Tinn." Nemo walked up to the hulking juggernaut, and pat him. He was massive... so much metal, so much power. "No voice box. Bull... if they're going to give you the capacity to the think, they should give you the means to communicate. That's going to be our first fix, and once you're feeling talkative, we can get down to the nitty and gritty of your neglected maintenance. They didn't treat you right, Tinn." There was a surly tone to Nemo's voice... he did not like the abuses suffered by those under the thumb of the collective. Not at all.

The rest of the day would be spent collecting together the necessary parts and using the fusion cutters in his fingers to make the hardware, jacking into the makeshift model with his tail to program it properly, and giving Tinn a proper, appealing voice. It would ultimately be makeshift... but despite Tinn's size, there wasn't any real room set aside for him to have a voice box... it was a custom job, and more than once Nemo complained that he wished he had the proper equipment. It would work, but it would just be a standin, until they got Tinn something better. Once it was installed, which was quite an affair all of its own, Nemo would stand back, having adjusted the connections, and would start dialing the tone through a lot of static haze. "Alright, Tinn. Give me that smooth, buttery voice of yours..." It would be anything but, but still... Tinn would be able to speak.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
there was static at first as Tinn tried to adjust to the feeling of this new piece of hardware. The shutters on his eyes blinked as he tilted his head this way and that. Tinn was feeling nervous, he knew plenty of words. Shady would read to him all the time from their favorite books. He could understand people just fine too... but now given a means to speak he found himself lacking things to say. He would glasp his hands together and look around sheepishly. "EEEeeeeer...... UuuuUUuuh..... Tinn..... speaking..... now?", he said finally a deep slightly monotone voice rumbling out. He looked surprised to hear himself sitting bolt upright his eye glowing brighter, perhaps to emulate a wide eyed expression. "Tinn can speak!? He..... He can't believe it..... Tinn doesn't know what to say....", he said sitting super still like only a machine could. He would suddenly scoop Nemo up again hug him tight again in his huge metal arms. It was a good thing he was a sturdy little marionette boy, he couldn't handle such a hug in his human form.

Then the door opened with Shady and Maya stepping inside, Maya all clean and her C-string back in place. Shady looked from Tinn to Nemo. "Oh! Tinn love Nemo too? Aww all friends Yay!", Shady said jumping up and down like an excited child. Tinn would carefully put Nemo down and look to Shady and Maya. "Tinn..... can talk! Shhhhhady...... Maya...... Nemo! Can say all the...... names!", he said nodding quickly. Shady would make some kind of mechanical squeal as she dove into Tinn and the too hugged in a way that would melt the heart. "Wow you did that for him Nemo? Gosh.... that must not have been easy... Well, it's nice to hear you Tinn.", Maya said with a little smile. Then Shady jumped off of Tinn to grab Nemo forcefully and "kissed" him all over his face and neck, again pushing her face plate to him over and over while making kissing sounds, she showered him in affection.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo got Tinn hugs! Crushing, powerful ones! Then, Nemo got Shady kisses! It really illustrated to him how much he wanted proper facilities. "I'd give anything for a proper fabricator..." He could give Shady a sexually equipped body, Tinn a proper voice box, and outfit the disaffected ex collective soldiers properly. That was going to have to be a higher priority in the near future... "It wasn't too terribly difficult Maya, but there's no telling how long such a roughshod thing will last. I need the ability to make things properly... need a fabricator, and a whole factory preferably. Even if it isn't intact, I can repair it... repair is a thousand times easier than manufacturing without proper tools." Nemo flexed his fingers, frowning down at them. All the utilities jam packed into him, and he still felt he could improve upon his body. He wondered at that... and wondered who had built this chassis to begin with. Some of the ideas behind it felt too eerily familiar.

"Maya, how's your hud? Adjusting well?" He'd kick back, taking a seat on a nearby table, and leaning back, propped up on his hands. "And what's next?" He lost track of things while working... lost all connection to the world around him. It took everything he had to rig up that voice box from little more than scrap metal.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shady had taken Tinn's hand and was jumping up and down excitedly. "Oh Tinn! Shady is so happy to hear her big brother!", she squealed. "Tinn so..... happy..... to speak to Shady!", he rumbled. then they hugged in a hug more tender then one would think possible for machines. These weren't just robots, they were people... just like anyone else. They could love, they could think, they could feel. No wonder a war finally happened....

Maya was proud of Nemo.... such a helpful guy, being so kind to these poor forgotten machines. They were nearly family to them now. "Oh a lot better.... I don't stuff in my eye asking this that and the other thing all the time.", Maya said thankfully. When he asked what to do next Maya wasn't sure, she tilted her head and said, "I don't know I think the dead zone emitter is next.... but I'm not sure if Torch has it all figured out yet....". Shady would run over to Nemo again suddenly and put her hands on his. "Oh oh! Mister Nemo! Nemo!", she exclaimed loudly. "You should meet leader! She is leader of many old machines like shady. She hides us from the bad guys and she taught me how to read! She's like Shady's mommy!"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo blinked as Shady mentioned her leader. He had been relatively certain that a benevolent leadership of some sort oversaw these two before he'd come along... but he didn't want to pry until Shady trusted him enough to tell him herself. Sometimes, self preservation would dictate a retreat if one thought their parent figure were in danger... even from somebody one felt they could almost trust. He'd been afraid of scaring Shady away. "If you're alright with introducing me to her, Shady, then I'd absolutely love to meet her." Torch needed more time for her work, anyway... but once Nemo knew where this bot was, there was a good chance of an even further priority shift for him... if this was the caretaker type personality that he thought it was, there was a good chance he'd be studying them, or eventually promoting them as an alternative to the collective for those bots that needed a strong sense of leadership before they could take the plunge of trying to break away from a hive mind. He hoped this figure could be, or lead to, his messiah figure for bots to gather around, and put their faith in. Which would mean he was going to be very, very dangerously protective of her... and if they all came under attack, it'd be a high priority to preserve such a potential figure, at great cost.

"It is high praise indeed to call her mommy. Will it be safe for us to go and see her?" He'd probably need to go alone with Shady, keep their group as small as possible to avoid drawing attention... with potentially chameleon for back up. Only she had greater stealth capabilities than Nemo.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yes, yes! It is safe to meet my Mommy. Though.... she doesn't want me to call her Mommy....", Shady said trailing off. "But I'm still gonna do it! Cuz what else would she be? Anyway.... Shady Want to bring Maya too! She has to come too please, please, pleeeeeeeease?", she said snuggling up to Nemo like a puppy flickering her eyelight as if too flutter her "eyelashes" at him. What a silly girl.... "Shady knows the sneakiest sneak way to go home even big brother can be nice and hidden. So, big yummy Maya can come too and be all safe shady promise.", she said nodding quickly.

Maya was unsure of what to make of her being called "yummy" by Shady so she didn't bring it up. "Actually.... I would like to go Nemo. I want to meet Shady's er, mommy too.", she said with genuine curiosity.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo looked over at Tinn, disbelief on his features. Well, if they had a way safe enough to sneak TINN around... Maya certainly wouldn't pose any issue. Besides... if something went wrong, their odds were significantly better with Maya there. Nemo was growing fast... but he couldn't do the heavy weight things Maya could, and wouldn't likely ever be able to. If there was battle... Maya was the solution. In Nemo's view of things, the assaults were superfluous next to the tanks. Good for grunt work, while the tanks did the real work, and specialists... well, they did whatever their niche was. His was a thousand and one damn different niches. "Well, Shady, we'll leave whenever you feel up to it, then."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"still has some dangerousness on the route but down were we are going, but the collective don't go down there.... even they don't wanna mess with the junkies. Shady explain that later....", she said dismissively. "Tinn.... can't wait.... to tell Leader...... that he can.... talk.", said the lumbering construction droid. Soon, they were off after a quick message to Torch and promise to be careful. Torch was actually eager to know if they could possibly get some more allies out of this. So, she gave them her blessing on this one and told them to call for backup if they really, really needed it. Though, with Maya there she was sure they'd be ok.

As they left Shady would go back into her pre-programmed recon mode with her rifle held out. They would weave into back alleys and small buildings. Tinn would watch Shady very carefully he knew more than anyone else to follow her lead above all else. She was the self proclaimed "sneakiest sneak girl ever" after all. Maya could move at a quick pace for her size. her stride was quite long and she could move rather quietly when she wanted too. Though she would sometimes get stuck because of her wide hips as would Tinn, with his broad shoulders. Shady would lead them to an underground hatch in a small building that was once part a bank chain. "Tunnels are below, we live down there. Junkies scare the collective bots away.", Shady explained. "Er Shady.... what are the "Junkies"?", Maya asked quietly. "Oh right Shady was supposed to tell, right......" she said as she looked down trying piece her words together in her head. "Junkies are..... are..... Crazy junk monsters! Yeah, they live down in the tunnels. Shady doesn't know were they come from but they are weird, ugly, and MEAN!", she said in a somewhat annoyed tone. "There like... like.... zombies! But for robots peoples!"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Junkies... it didn't surprise Nemo, not truly. It was far easier to strip a machine of its 'soul' than a human. To lay it to bare, raw survival instinct, or worse, to nothing more than seek and destroy programming. He could understand the reason others would stay away... and could understand what a threat such creatures could truly pose if underestimated. Doubtless if the collective didn't have organized resistance to worry about, they'd go about methodical, systematic extermination of such creatures... and Nemo couldn't gamble on them having enough presence of mind to hear his message and negotiate. He would only try under seemingly safe, or desperate circumstances.

Nemo followed closely behind, geared up with extra ammunition, and made sure Maya fetched her full armor and weaponry before they'd depart. He wanted her ready to do heavy lifting, if the situation called for it... he made sure to stock up on his healing nanites too, setting aside productions systems and storing up extra. He might need to do on spot healing, and wanted to be very well prepared for any contingency. He was more comfortable fighting a predictable juggernaut like the collective than an unknown, chaotic force like the Junkies.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya was looking uncomfortable..... perhaps she was just afraid of the junkies? Another look at her revealed that she had two clips ready for him now in her womb.... "Robot.... zombies? That sounds like something out a manga....", Maya said apprehensively. "Its the truth! Right Tinn?", Shady said nodding. "Yes..... feral and freice. Made of lots of other machina.... don't know where they come from.", Tinn rumbled in his mostly monotone voice. "Just follow Shady ok? She will lead you they fastest way and stay away from junkies." she then opened the hatch and lead them down. Maya had a bit of trouble she was unused to the large size of her new weapon. She was more a pistol sort of person, or well that was how she trained anyway. There was no problem with hefting the thing she could lift it no problem. it was just such a big gun.... and it kinda scared her..... but Nemo said it would help protect her and the others and she trusted his judgement on this. But she couldn't help but feel the thing was excessive.

Going down below they found the tunnels that Torch had once mentioned before. All modern cities had tunnels like these, at least in Nemo's time they did. They were used for all kinds of things. From transportation, to deliveries, it was a very efficiently used space in its heyday. Now it lay mostly abandoned, but even now power run through the ground wiring from the underground generators. it wasn't much but it was something, made to withstand years upon years of use along with all manner of wars and natural disasters. A technical marvel with its specifics kept secret. Still running even as the world of man was destroyed above. The place was full of dust and vermin but it wasn't a sewer at least. Shady had them following her through the old maintenance access tunnels saying that the junkies would stalk through the open places in the dark corners ready to attack and bots that they came across. However... they soon ran into a complication.... The tunnel had caved in places. Perhaps from the battling they did yesterday? either way Shady's normal route was blocked. Now they'd have to venture through more dangerous territory.

"Nonono! Bad-bad! The other three ways are stalked buy Junkies!", Shady whined in frustration as she kicked the pile of rubble in front of her. Maya was looking less then happy about this too. Tinn however remained still. "Three ways.... Nemo.... Witch do you think?", Tinn asked thinking he was best for these things. "One leads lower for trams........ heavy Junkie area, is the straight and fastest way. Another is upper route. Old delivery bot passages........ is safer but longer and still have junkies up there...... Then there is old closed up tunnel.... once secret place we think... must lead all over but.... Tinn and shady have no idea what is in there...."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
"I love being asked which way we should go." Nemo said it without a hint of sarcasm. He pulled forth two new scouting drones... these two were made for underground infiltration. "These babies have no attack functions, but I made some advancements based off of Chameleon's designs. They don't achieve true invisibility like her... I'd need facilities for such... but they are shielded from the infrared spectrum, and are very well camouflaged with light refraction capabilities. They'll scout the way for us, and start mapping. I'll send them along the trams and along the upper route, where the old delivery passages are... meanwhile, we'll go into the closed up tunnel, and see what wonderful secrets it has to share." It was dangerous, but he was thinking ahead... things could get serious no matter what route they chose, and information was king if they needed to fight or escape, or needed to know whether they had somewhere to run during an altercation in the future.

Meanwhile, his weaponized missile drones, in a low ordinance mode, and his two normal scouting drones would hover just behind his shoulder. He'd send one of his normal scouting drones forward, ahead of them. His scouting abilities were top notch... the other scouting drone would support their identification and topography graphing tech on their huds... and give them eyes all around for a short ways, for quicker reactions to threats. Nemo would squeeze Maya's butt, while he stood next to her. "Keep that ammo handy. I only have two extra clips, then I'm down to biting ankles." The names on his weapons were still funny to him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
so the drones made their way ahead in the other passages, disappearing into the foreboding darkness ahead. Their feeds read clear for the time being, these "junkies" not yet making their move or perhaps simply not there at that moment. Shady was looking apprehensive and fearful holding onto her big brothers arm for comfort. "Shady doesn't like any of this.....", she mumbled. "No worry.... we have strong friends.", said Tinn patting Shady gently. to tell the truth he was scared too but he would put on a brave face for his little sister (in a manner of speaking since he can make any facial expressions). Maya would blush in the meantime after feeling his hand on her buttcheek. so it appeared that she was holding some ammo inside already.... she thought she felt something inside.... she still couldn't get over how weird that was. Soon however they were at the entrance of this so called "secret tunnel". I was something like a large rounded hatch around ten feet tall and very sturdy looking. A dusty control panel lay next to it still faintly glowing. Maya and Tinn together could perhaps bust the door down but it would take some real work, or Nemo could simply hack the door open.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nemo didn't like so many things about this place... he was glad he'd decided to take an extra few precautions. "Tinn, here... put this inside you, somewhere safe." He'd handed Tinn a strange looking device, that no one but he would recognize. He'd stealthily put trackers on everyone, but only Tinn was big enough to contain this little number. If something happened, it would give him more options... especially give that while he and Maya were likely to stick close, Tinn and Shady were likely to pair off if something happened. This would help keep the worst from happening if something split them up.

They came upon what looked like a vault door and Nemo blinked. "Well, assuming we don't want to drill, cut, or try our luck with a battering ram, I'm going to try to hack this remotely." The thing looked like a rather intense affair... it did occur to him that opening it could be a bad idea... buuuuut, he was a curious sort, and more than a little arrogant about his own capabilities at this point. He'd managed to hold his own against the most incredible fighter he'd ever encountered, and he'd only gotten stronger since then. A holoterminal appeared before him from his wrist, and he started working the data. "Give me a minute... unless you can find an access or control panel, which would speed this up a bit." If they didn't it didn't matter too much... he'd have it hacked in around a minute. Still, if anyone took a minute to look around and managed to find a sign that warned against opening it before he did so... that would be a handy warning.