Pregnancy?

Shas'O Nii'Chan

Oct 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I am a new patreon recently found my way to Fenoxo's creation and discovered that they are crack to me.

I am a sick fuck that has an impluse of knocking everything up, but recoils violently towards corruption (especially my corruption) and rape.

I just want to ask that, in current stage and in future plan, how many crew or lovers can be impregnanted?

P.S. I hope BESS-13 and NOVA is on the list

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Pregnancy_(TiTS)

Has the rules mechanics governing pregnancy, which characters can currently get you pregnant or be impregnated, and the number of hours it takes (n game) for the pregnancy to process. As of right now, I don't think I've heard of anyone planing Nova pregnancy (don't even know if she could, considering how grey goo are made...), and there most likely wont be Bess pregnancy (Her author left a while back, and expanding her is... a challenge, to say the least.)

Hope this was helpful.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also you can't impregnate a robot

I think you not seen Jim planning gdoc for Bess future do you? xD Jim had solution to even her been robot....artifical womb upgrade ;)

Anyway as for OP... for a long time still none of crew member would be able to get pregnant. Unless Willow became a crew member ^^

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I think you not seen Jim planning gdoc for Bess future do you? xD Jim had solution to even her been robot....artifical womb upgrade ;)

Bess would also be made to brag about her kids, and be a little bit overbearing in trying to make them the best kids they can be, if I remember the gdoc correctly.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Yeah, I've known about that. It was rejected and axed out of her content. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, I'm sure OP will write and code it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, I've known about that. It was rejected and axed out of her content. 

It was one of her possible future path she would take. But as with all other ones (4-7 diff path if I recall well) was all axed due to Jim leaving us. Possibly also it was on low low priority due to Geddy trauma of current Bess content coding nighmare.

@Savin Never say never. Saying this never ended well ^^

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It was one of her possible future path she would take. But as with all other ones (4-7 diff path if I recall well) was all axed due to Jim leaving us. Possibly also it was on low low priority due to Geddy trauma of current Bess content coding nighmare.

Ye, I was present at the time...

Azdraik

Sep 30, 2016
Unfortunately pregnancy is very minimal in TiTS.  I would suggest playing CoC as it has a lot more preg content.

Shas'O Nii'Chan

Oct 6, 2016
Nonsense, I'm sure OP will write and code it.

The fact that I know fuck all about coding and the lack of creativity make me unsuitable for such a purpose.

Unfortunately pregnancy is very minimal in TiTS.  I would suggest playing CoC as it has a lot more preg content.

In fact, with the modded version, almost everyone in my camp is my breeding machine.  Especially Kiha as she tend to lay about 8 eggs at a time.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
The fact that I know fuck all about coding and the lack of creativity make me unsuitable for such a purpose.

In fact, with the modded version, almost everyone in my camp is my breeding machine.  Especially Kiha as she tend to lay about 8 eggs at a time.

Have you tried FOE yet? Alas, I don't write for TiTS.I also have two impregnable characters waiting for The Game That Shall Not Be Named, but who knows how long more that will take.

P.S: posting from a 3DS is tedious as fuck.

Shas'O Nii'Chan

Oct 6, 2016
Have you tried FOE yet? Alas, I don't write for TiTS.I also have two impregnable characters waiting for The Game That Shall Not Be Named, but who knows how long more that will take.

P.S: posting from a 3DS is tedious as fuck.

Tried FoE, but I find that there is a balance problem, and insuffcient guidance.  Also, after some 8 hours of game play, I did not notice any impregnation scenes, sigh...

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Tried FoE, but I find that there is a balance problem, and insuffcient guidance.  Also, after some 8 hours of game play, I did not notice any impregnation scenes, sigh...

Preg stuff is (rightfully so IMO) considered to be a pretty big deal by FoE writers and Alder. So you have to work your way up to unlocking it. The game devs also seem to not like handholding one bit, though I'm not exactly sure why it was a problem for you if you are okay with CoC, a game that has zero in-game guidance.

Still, 8 hours seem a bit excessive and it probably has to do with you grinding a lot or being unlucky.

Additionally, check up the FoE wiki; it had some massive amount of work put into it by a forumite not so long ago, and now has most things nailed down.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

A hint...you not gonna see almsot any preg stuff when running around by pure male MC (well there is stuff then like knocking feminized Terry or Isla at hills spring) but most contnet now is either about PC been mother rather than father or I think of using anusol.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015

I believe that at the moment it's just Isla and Terry. Small changes to the sex scenes and whatnot. There's quite a bit written for Cveta and Moira who runs the Gemstead nursery for the second act. No telling if that stuff will ever get in though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There's quite a bit written for Cveta and Moira who runs the Gemstead nursery for the second act. No telling if that stuff will ever get in though.

Cveta and Miora stuff will be in after ALder will regain mood for coding new things for his game. Atm all development for FoE is in stasis due to Alder lack of drive to code.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Pregnancy in SciFi is tricky because there's a higher "We need details for us to buy it." index in regards to speeding it up or making sure the NPCs involved aren't being sidelined or having to change their entire lives thanks to sprogs, so as a fello preggo fan, I can assure you this stone has been turned and if it's going to happen, we can't push the devs about it. Savin has been bugged to death about it and Fen hates planning anything out in detail, and the other writers do this out of love of the game in their spare time, so the detail and large amount of extra writing needed make pregnancy content a distant dream and regular resident of headcanon. 

Pregnancy/breeding/other related fetishes is one of the few that have long term consequences after the smut, so while the gamut of other fetishes such as buttlove or S&M can be done with minimal impact to the story and character...Pregnancy, if handled right, will change things and so can't be thrown in as easily as others without breaking the game's immersion factor or making the characters involved look horrible. 

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
Hello all this is my first post here and I would like to start of by saying I love TiTS and CoC, loved them since their initial release many years ago it is rather refreshing to play an RPG of such high level of customization with a solely text described enviroment.

That being said I do find the reasoning that "Sci-fi Pregnancies to be complicated to implement because they have long standing consequences" in TiTS as stated by argenten above this post(at the time of posting) to be entirely nonsense when every NPC that is Male, Herm or Other can impregnate a Female/Herm Steele and in some cases a Male Steele damn near 100% of the time without fail. Yet a Male/Herm Steele even with a virility of 640% will have a 1/100 chance of impregnating one of the 12(estimating) viable female/herm/male breeding options they have access to in the grand scope of the TiTS universe how in the name of the ONE does that make any sense?
You cannot expect anyone to believe that in the process of the creation of the breeding game mechanic they are hung up on the how a Male/Herm can knock up a female/herm NPC when it is evident that NO such issue was debated on How a Male/Herm/Other NPC could Impregnate the PC? I do not know how coding works but could you not use the same mechanic for being impregnated by simply reversing the equation? Because I can tell you right now for a fact I save my game every time I go into the field because if my PC loses a fight to a Herm NPC I am getting knocked up 100% of the time.

And don't give me that eggs up the ass Bullshit if I can rinse out a bloated gut of cum after letting Kiro fuck my ass what chance does a bunch of eggs have in not getting washed out, Hm? That's a feature the game needs too I must think some could agree with. Granted I ain't making a push for an abortion clinic in the game run by that psychopath Lash as I don't agree with that just feel that an EGG which by as far as I understand does not get any of my DNA from just being slung up my asshole is not on the same level as a live birthed baby carried in a NPC's/PC's womb, no offense intended all you Ovipositor fans, Nyrea and Buggos present or in the TiTS universe Butt(Bah Dum Tish) I want the option to flush eggs out my ass and into the void of space...

I will settle for a suppository gadget that essentially makes my asshole a blender for rape dicks ;P

Reactions: Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It should be worth noting that while there are many, many PC pregnancies and eggnancies in code, there are I believe only 2 NPC pregnancies at the current time (Ghasgoth aside). This is explained away in such ways as many noteable characters being on birth controll, such as it literally being in the drinking water on New Texas. More NPC pregnancies will become available as they are written, but there appears to be little demand for them by writers/commissioners.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I personally think pregnant sex scenes would be hot, though I certainly don't plan on being the parent.

To answer your question, I believe an enslaved Sera is the only crew/lover you can currently impregnate. I think something was said about Fisianna getting an xpac that might come with pregnancy.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It should be worth noting that while there are many, many PC pregnancies and eggnancies in code, there are I believe only 2 NPC pregnancies at the current time (Ghasgoth aside). This is explained away in such ways as many noteable characters being on birth controll, such as it literally being in the drinking water on New Texas. More NPC pregnancies will become available as they are written, but there appears to be little demand for them by writers/commissioners.
I think his issue with NPC pregnancies is that they are extremely unlikely regardless of the player's virility. It's a good complaint, but it fails to take into account the fact that NPC are pregnable 100% of the time, instead of at certain periods of the month or year like in real life. I would say the low chances might be due to that.

Is complains about parasite pregnancies is more or point. Giving people a way to prevent pregnancies, but not ones parasitic in nature is kinda really annoying. There should be an NPC that disposes of these parasites, not by abortion, but by taking it away and putting them on some sort of sanctuary until their parents could be found and sued to recover the money. The motto could be "It's not your responsibility, to take care of other's people children."

Reactions: Zavos

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
but there appears to be little demand for them by writers/commissioners.

Is it truly little demand in the player base or little interest with writers?
Now don't get me wrong the writers are very good but its a fetish filled game where clearly there was planned for the nursery to be used(eventually) so would it not be already expected? Is the subject of the story REALLY meant for the users to demand things to be placed into the game cause if so I have a giant ass list of things like taking Briha off the bug planet to live with her children in the nursery instead of leaving her behind.
Now I am not meaning to sound ungreatful for the world drawn out before us but it seems the like anyone playing the game as a non trap male or dominate herm didn't make the right choice. Now I understand the game is still in development maybe the next update will even this out and I am gonna look like a raving asshole *shrugs* I am just saying it feels like its too unbalanced to just be some kind of story point thing like all the women are on birth control considering I have been playing for about a year and I can say without a doubt that my male Steele has contracted Furpies more often than gotten anything pregnant and he has been really, really trying.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
I think his issue with NPC pregnancies is that they are extremely unlikely regardless of the player's virility. It's a good complaint, but it fails to take into account the fact that NPC are pregnable 100% of the time, instead of at certain periods of the month or year like in real life. I would say the low chances might be due to that.

Is complains about parasite pregnancies is more or point. Giving people a way to prevent pregnancies, but not ones parasitic in nature is kinda really annoying. There should be an NPC that disposes of these parasites, not by abortion, but by taking it away and putting them on some sort of sanctuary until their parents could be found and sued to recover the money. The motto could be "It's not your responsibility, to take care of other's people children."

That sounds like ransom and what form of credit kickback are you expecting to get out of some dirt dwelling buggo or a cuntsnake?
Honestly it is a parasite why do you care? It sounds more like creating an intergalactic foster family program where they have to take care of your dumpster babies til you get 9 credits from some random ovipositor species(like they actually give a fuck). No best to flush them them to have some sort of bleeding heart side story of you visiting your unwanted kids you got cause you got ambushed by a brothric

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
That sounds like ransom and what form of credit kickback are you expecting to get out of some dirt dwelling buggo or a cuntsnake?
Ransom? Not sure what you mean by that.

I don't mean that you would take money from the parasitizer. The Npc would set-up the child in some sort of colony or sanctuary specifically designed for that and raise sapient children for them. If they later became uplifted or tried to enter the UGC system they would be billed. There's something like that with the Lapinara sanctuary and something like that does happen in the family courts of may courts.

For normal parasite pregnancies I guess they could take them behind the shed.