The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn glares at her, then back at Cinnara, then at her again before storming off to the medbay, where Alex presumably was. Pyro moves over to Olivia and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Hey... At least we made it out alive..." She murmurs, taking Olivia's hand and pressing it to her belly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles fondly at Pyro. "Yes... we did. Cinnara will be pumped for information." She looks around at the remaining soldiers. "Hey... just a quick question. By show of hands, who here hates Cinnara now?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Every single hand goes up in the air, all of them curled to leave the middle finger standing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok put your fingers down" She chuckles "Now by another show of hands, who here would be happy knowing that once she has been pumped for information, she will receive probably one of the worst punishments?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Again, all the hands go up in the air, some of the soldiers even raising both arms in the air. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles "Excellent! Then you will all be happy to know that she will be left in my custody! I plan on turning her into my own little venom slut! For those who don't know what that means... laamin lust venom can be very addictive! In massive doses, like the ones I will give her, it erases who you are and replaces you with a submissive, obediant, venom addicted bitch! By the time I am done with her, she won't even be a person any more!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The soldiers cheer, although some of them sound half hearted. "I want to sleep so bad..." One mutters. "Hey, can I watch!?" A soldier pipes up, the others start nodding and chiming in with "Me too! Me three!" And so on. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs at their antics "Easy now boys and girls, she needs to be lucid so the general can get any and all information out of her." Before they can boo and aww at her she holds up her hand "But.... after that... I wouldn't mind live streaming it." She gives them a flirty wink and stars walking off "Now excuse me, I have a boyfriend to worry over. Pyro, watch over Cinnara please... not like she is going anywhere for a long... long time." She heads for the medical bay. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
In the medical bay, she sees Warren standing over a glass tube, which she recognises as a stasis chamber. Inside it is Alex, floating in a deep blue liquid, his face drawn and tight, as if he's still in pain. Beside him, slumped in a chair with her head in her hands, is Brynn. At the back of the room, she sees Croc playing with the little Laamin, Mina. In the corner sits Zaren, staring off into space with a blank look on her face, her knees drawn up to her chest. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her heart aches to see Alex in such a condition and she moves over to Brynn first, kneeling down next to her. "Hey... how is he doing? Did they get that thing out of his chest?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... They got it out. And then they put him in stasis to keep him alive until Carver can take a look at him." She murmurs, just glancing at Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches her hand out and gently lifts her chin "Brynn, please don't push me away right now. I am here for you, same with Pyro. You don't have to hurt alone." She holds her arms out for a hug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn reaches out and accepts the hug, pulling her in nice and close, hugging her tightly as she sobs. "It's- it's not that... It's just... I'm so scared, Olivia!" She says, burying her face in the crook of Olivia's neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia encompasses Brynn as much as she can, holding the grief stricken woman in her arms. "I know Brynn... I am too... but Alex is a big tough guy and carver is a big smart guy... that is a really hopeful combination right?" She is fighting back her own tears as she tries to comfort her friend and lover. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Bit even so, his body... It's mechanical! Who knows how much was damaged?" Brynn says, her hands curling into fists as she sobs brokenly. Warren, not wanting to watch, quietly edges out. Mina is too far away to hear, and Croc seems to be ignoring them on purpose. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is a blessing in disguise Brynn." She says while stroking her hair. "Mechanical parts can be replaced and repaired. What matters is his brain... which is still organic. We have him in stasis now... so he can't get any worse. I am sure Carver can bring him back to us." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's bionic! It has parts of his own flesh and blood! How is this a blessing!?" She wails. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because it can be FIXED! Bionic, mechanic and all other forms of tech can be fixed! you don't think Carver would have put them in without some way of fixing them should they get broken do you?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She blinks for a few seconds. "Oh. You kinda have a point..." She mumbles before looking at Alex and placing her hand on the glass. "Stay alive, Alex... Just a little longer..." She murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Brynn a soft kiss on the cheek and moves over to Zaren and kneels at her side. She doesn't really know what to say here, they aren't exactly best friends. Instead she simply offers her hand for the lost woman to squeeze. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren barely registers her presence, her gaze passing over her as if she isn't there. Her fingers twitch in her direction, as if some part of her mind is warring with the other to take her hand. 

[Gotta sleep.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes the choice for her, gently taking her hand "Don't suffer alone if you don't have to. I don't really know you and you don't really know me... but for now I can be some support." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren hesitantly reaches her hand out and grasps Olivia's hand, then suddenly squeezes it tight as she starts sobbing, muffled cries echoing around the room. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia holds her hand tightly and shares in her pained silence. "If you need it... I am open for hugs as well. Anything you need girl... just speak up." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just... Hold me? Please?" She asks. 

Getting a closer look at her face, Olivia can see that she's really quite pretty, with big round dark blue eyes, light green sclera, high cheekbones, and an angular face. She has lips that aren't exactly full, but definitely not thin. Kissable, people would call them. She has wavy black hair that reaches her shoulders, but is currently tied up in a ponytail. The rest of her body is still hidden under the armor, so Olivia can't really tell whether she's curvy or not. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course." She gets up and lifts the woman into her arms, quickly sitting down in the chair she was once in and pulling Zaren into her chest while stroking her hair. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren hugs her and sniffles, her head buried between Olivia's breasts as she hugs her tightly. "I... I can't believe it... It... It was just so... Sudden..." She murmurs in a sweet, musical voice darkened by sadness. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know... it isn't fair and no one was ready for something like that... you can't be ready for that." She tightens the embrace just a bit more. "But there is nothing we can do now other than move on. Thankfully we got out, so moving on can wait until you are ready." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren nods a little, and then she's still. After a few minutes, her breathing becomes deep and even, and Olivia can tell she has fallen asleep. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits with her for a few minutes longer before getting up and placing her back down to nap. Final stop, the little milaan girl they found. "Hey croc, how is our little princess doing?"