The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just fine, although now I'm stuck playing at a tea party with her." He mutters, although he doesn't seem to be very annoyed about it. "Mr. Croc! Don't you know it's rude to ignore a lady when she's talking!?" Mina says, sticking her tongue out at Croc, who blows a raspberry back at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yes, that seems like such a punishment, oh woe is you to play tea party with a little girl." She rolls her eyes and gives Mina a pat on the head. "How you feeling?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm fine! And Croc is actually very nice!" She grins at him, before the grin fades. "I... Miss my mommy, though..." She mumbles, looking at the floor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know you do kiddo... we lost a lot of good people... it isn't going to be easy but we all have to stay strong you know? Besides, I am sure we can find you a loving new home, right Croc?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh sure! People will be waiting in line to adopt a kid as cute as you!" He says, winking at her. She giggles half-heartedly, still sad over the loss of her mother. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright then, I need to call Rina and let her know we are alright." She walks out of the med lab and pulls out her phone before dialing the Titan Kaiser.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina immediately picks up the comm. "Hello?" She says, in a voice strained with worry. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey Rina, it's me Olivia. Just calling to tell you that, for the most part, we are all fine. Alex is in a bad way, but the mission was complete. We have the cipher and we have Cinnara. Already on our way home now." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"OHMYGODYOUR'EOKAYIWASSOWORRIEDDON'TEVERDOTHATTOMEAGAAAAIIIINN!!!!" She shrieks. Her voice is so loud that Brynn actually pokes her head out from the med lab door. "That Rina I hear?" She asks with an eyebrow cocked. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She his holding the phone away from her ear and wincing as her ear slowly stops ringing "Yea... yea that is Rina alright. Very loud and concerned Rina." She chuckles "Rina... sweetie... you need to calm down. I know you were worried but you are blowing out my ears over here girl." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh! Ohmigosh I'm so sorry! Er... Wait... I think you said Alex being in a bad shape...? OHMYGODWHATHAPPENEDTOHIMISHEOKAY!?!? PLEASEDON'TTELLMEHE'SDEAAAAD!!!" She shrieks again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she jerks the phone away from her ears as it rings in pain "Rina! Stop screaming! you are going to blow out my ear and my phone at this point! No, he is not dead, but he is very badly hurt. We have him in stasis and are going to bring him to Carver." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can distinctly hear Rasha's worried voice in the background. "No, Rasha, he's not dead... Just badly hurt..." She says. 

The ship suddenly shudders as it exits the atmosphere, and she can see the Wardog, the ship the soldiers arrived in, looming up like a rock. Beside it is the Titan Kaiser, which is about half the size of the Wardog. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright Rina, I can see Titan Kaiser now, I will see you soon." She hangs up and turns to Brynn. "So how does this work? Cinnara goes onto the war dog? I would really like to take a nap on my own bed..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She nods. "Yeah. Cinnara is coming with us. You can go to the Titan Kaiser. I'll call you when we're about to jump, okay? I want you right behind us!" She says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, we will be right behind you... I want to start playing with my toy the moment you are done with her." She stops and pulls out her revolver, loading 6 paralyze darts into it and handing it to Brynn "Here, full clip equals 24 hours of stun. Just in case she starts to wiggle around again. Also, I suggest stripping her for both the crews enjoyment and in case she has any surprises on her." She gives Brynn a hug and moves to the docking bay, waiting to transfer to her ship. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn grins and takes the gun. "Will do!" She says, holstering the gun. The ship docks onto Titan Kaiser, letting her out before undocking and heading to The Wardog. She is suddenly bowled over by two balls of worried energy, and a mix of two voices yelling their concerns. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaaaaaaaaah! Attacked of the concerned lovers!" She laughs and wraps her arms around Rina and Rasha, kissing them both one after another to silence the concern. "Relax girls... I am still here, still in one piece. My suit is totaled though, so that sucks."

(back soon, dog walk)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It is only then that they notice her ruined suit and the cuts, which brings a fresh wave of concerned voices. "What the hell!? How!?" "Oh my god did you go to a stealth mission or a ninja training academy!?" "Are you crazy!? You could have gotten yourself killed!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and grabs both of them by the back of their heads, shoving their faces into her breasts to silence them. "Girls... i'm a bounty hunter and resistance fighter... those are dangerous jobs to be in. Long story short, the entire base was full of horrible monsters with all sorts of nasty natural weapons. But I am fine, it is all fine." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There is another chorus of now muffled voices yelling for a few minutes before they finally calm down and a muffled "Can we take a breath now?" Issues from Rasha. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets go of their heads "Yes, you can be free of my boob trap now. Just please, enough with the storm of concerned energy please."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both grumble, but don't say anything else. It's quiet for a few minutes, and then Rina murmurs "You were down there for nearly nine hours..." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We hit a lot of complications." She slowly pushes them off and sits up "We had to make a lot of rest stops after claiming rooms and waiting for a few off groups to go and come back" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at the floor "18 soldiers dead, Zarens brother was killed near the end as well. Their armor meant nothing against the creatures we fought." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina blinks for a few seconds before slowly putting a hand to her mouth in horror. Rasha's jaw just drops open at the number. "How...? What the hell WERE these things!?" Rasha yells.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shoves her finger into Rasha's mouth "Enough with the yelling please. They were the result of 300 years experimentation on a virus that brings the dead back to life with the hunger for flesh. twisted abominations with rending claws, acid spit and all sorts of other horrible yet effective body functions." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina and Rasha look at each other in horror before looking back at her. "That... Is just absolutely sick..." Rasha mutters. "Just what kind of sick fucks would do something like this? And where did they even get the bodies?" Rina asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Their own employees. the only ones not zombies were the traitors from our ranks. Every zombie creature whatever you call them was wearing an OT uniform... or the remains of one. Something tells me that was once a settlment and they used as a test subject."