PLAN B

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Say, does Lyric have any exhibitionisit content planned? She seems to love the idea of being fucked in public, and it would be awesome to indulge her <3

And, any double penetration planned?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Say, does Lyric have any exhibitionisit content planned? She seems to love the idea of being fucked in public, and it would be awesome to indulge her <3

And, any double penetration planned?
No and no respectively: the only planned content for Lyric is 1) fun with alchemy to make them taller and change their sex (including herm) and 2) scenes where Lyric sluts it up by cleaning your flavour off of your companions after you have sex with them.

But that doesn't mean there couldn't be exhibitionist or DP scenes (as long as the PC is doing one of the Ps)! I could write some in the future if I ever go back to them.

Also: back to Nikol this week! I wrote a 2,700 word update for him. In this update, you finish sucking his big ol' donger with different endings depending on whether he's your top/bottom/middle. After all the variances, each scene is roughly 1,900 words, which is about what I was going for.
Eventually, as succulent as his cock is, you need to pull back and take a breath, although you’re sure to do it as slowly as your lungs allow so you can suck and lick at every throbbing inch lodged inside you. The edges of his flare tug at the inside of your lips, and when it finally slips free, it’s with a loud, wet ‘pop,’ followed by another full splurt of his pre arcing through the air and landing across your face[nikol.dsn|, marking you]. You purse your lips and suck at the bottom ridge of his flare, with his cock’s tip against your nose; with another flex of his dick, another fresh batch splashes against your forehead and across the bridge of your nose[nikol.dsn|. You kind of like the thought of wearing Nikol’s cum out of the brothel and letting the whole world know what you’ve been up to].

“[nikol.dsn|That’s not a bad look for you,” he says, seemingly reading your mind. He grabs onto his cock at the halfway point and guides it across your face, smearing his tip everywhere from your cheeks to your chin to your forehead. The warm, wet ooze drips off your face and down your neck, leaving clear streaks everywhere it goes. “We have towels to help clean that up… but something tells me you won’t be needing them.”|O-oh, umm,” he hesitates. He brings his arms together at the wrists and elbows as he tries to hide his blushing face behind his hands. “I-I’ll clean that up for you later! S-sorry, I know I can be… a-a little messy.” Despite his apprehension, he peeks his left eye from between his index and middle fingers – and when he sees the state of your face, he can’t help but flex and dump another wet batch across your forehead.|I can’t lie,” he says with a flushed face. The corners of his lips curl up ever so slightly, and when you lick your tongue out to clean the edges of your lips, he can’t help but bite into his own as another warm, wet batch of his pre arcs across your face. “Seeing someone wear my cum like that… it’s hot.”]
You lift his cock straight up, pointing it towards the ceiling. It’s long enough on his diminutive frame that it goes all the way up to his nose – he could fellate himself without an issue if he wanted. You rub your face against the bottom side of his dick, along the thick, throbbing tube of its underside; you drag your [pc.tongue] along its hot skin as you sink down towards his body, kissing his dick and sucking at the leftover runoff of his jizz as you go, until you feel the warmth of his balls against your cheek.

[nikol.dsn|“Oh, that’s what you like?” he asks, humping his hips forward and pressing his gargantuan balls against your face. “Give me a heads up next time. I’ll be sure to go for a run to get them nice and musky for you.”|Nikol bucks his hips forward, sinking your face into the smooth skin of his sack. “W-wowwwwww,” he drones. You can feel him resist the urge to grab you by the back of your head and push you in deeper. “More of that, please….”|“Oh yeah,” he sighs, and you can feel his body relax against you as you sink your face into the soft crease of his balls. “You know just what to do without any instruction. You’re a natural at this. Maybe it’s good you aren’t a courtesan – some of us would be out of the job with competition like you.”]

You open your mouth and extend your tongue, bathing his right nut with your spit and letting his thick, musky flavor cake your taste buds. You lean forward slightly, your nose pressing into the base of his dick, where it meets his sack; the heat, the sweat, and Nikol’s personal scent all coalesce into an overbearing musk that makes you cross-eyed and, fortunately, it makes you salivate. His balls are so large that you couldn’t hope to fit a single one into your mouth; when you roll your face to your right a bit, his sack covers every feature of your face, trapping you in darkness as his balls overtake your vision.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Technicallyyyyyyyyyyyy it could just mean that Lyric takes up two slots instead of one.

But that's a discussion I intend to have with Savin if I ever get around to it. Pocket Kobold was his idea in the first place, after all.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Can you make it so Kobold can be interacted with in the 'Guest' section at the Tavern? (even if you put her in storage?)

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
There's practically no room left in the guest tab for more people so I sincerely doubt it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah. Savin has mentioned that the reason Lusina eventually moves to Marefolk instead of Hawkethorne as originally planned is that there's literally no more room at the inn. Bear in mind that we have at least one other companion waiting to be added to the game who'll needs a spot at the Frost Hound (Einen) and presumably whichever of B's ideas eventually becomes a companion will need one too, so those dwindling empty spaces in the Guest menu aren't necessarily free even now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Alternatively, I could put all their talking options in Ivris' shop, and if you want to fuck them, I'll just write "you take Lyric across the street to the Frosthound and up to your room"

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Nikol with 2,100 words! This update focuses entirely on him going down on you. Ought to finish this scene by the next update.
He [nikol.dsn|stops, his mouth open and his eyes on you. He’s teasing you, making you wait for it. The corners of his mouth curl upward, laughing to himself, before he completes the circuit; |hesitates, his mouth open and salivating. He can’t take his eyes off your junk, and from the look on his face, he’s still trying to come to terms with the idea that he’s really about to do this, as if he’s just a few inches from accomplishing a dream of his. After a trepid moment, he finds his courage, and he leans in; |notices that you’re watching, and he hesitates just for a moment – not out of any genuine apprehension, but because he wasn’t expecting you to be watching him so intently, and it causes him to blush and giggle well-meaningly. After taking another breath, he leans in and completes the circuit;] his mouth finds your [pc.hasCock|dick, his lips wrapping around your shaft just beneath your tip and giving it a gentle suck. You can feel your cock throb against the tight compression of his mouth, and a swipe from the broad side of his tongue along the bottom of your cock urges a fat dollop of your clear pre to bead at your tip before gliding down to his lips|pussy, his mouth gently forming a seal around your vulva as he gives it a long, lingering kiss. You can feel your cunt throb against the tight compression of his mouth, and a swipe from the broad side of his tongue along the length of your quim rewards him with another moist surge of your juices caking his tastebuds.]

Nikol is a professional, and he knows there’s more to going down on a partner than just using your mouth and performing tricks with your tongue. Both of his arms come up to your thighs, gently wrapping around the meat of your legs so that his hands come to rest on the swell of your ass. He doesn’t do much with his grip there: he occasionally runs his arms back a bit to caress more of your leg, and he squeezes his fingers and gropes at different parts of your body with different levels of strength, but his fingers remain a fair distance from the crack of your ass.
[nikol.dsn|You aren’t sure what you should be doing in response to everything Nikol is doing for you. Do you tell him that he’s doing a good job? Do you put your hand on his head and push him deeper into your body? Do you talk dirty or something? Nikol is going at such a steadfast, practiced pace that you’re worried that anything you might say or do would break his flow.

Apparently noticing and understanding your apprehension, Nikol smirks, and his tongue darts forward, swishing against your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cockHead]|[pc.clit]]. It’s a swift movement, yet his touch is light enough that it’s over before your brain has the time to process what he’s just done – and once it does, you can’t help but reflexively arch your back and moan his name.|Despite Nikol’s earlier apprehension and nervousness, he’s going down on you like – well, like it’s his job. Every movement that he makes is tailor-made to find the balance between eliciting the strongest response from you without pushing you closer to the edge; he’s so experienced with [pc.hasCock|sucking dick|eating cunt] that he knows exactly when, where, and how hard to press to get you riled up without actually getting you much closer to your edge. Clearly, he spends a lot of time on his knees with his other clientele.

As nice as it is, though, there’s only so much teasing that you’re in the mood for. Your hand comes down onto his scalp, your fingers running through his thick, luscious hair. He fidgets and freezes in place, waiting for you to do something else, to guide him in how best to pleasure you – and you pull on his head, jamming his face deeper into your crotch. That ought to get the message through.|Despite your tense posture, you can’t help but feel the energy drain from your body as it focuses on the pleasure that Nikol is giving you. He’s a master at what he does: every little kiss and lick is tailor-made to make you thirsty for more, to subconsciously beg him to dive in and start [pc.hasCock|sucking your soul through your dick|eating your heart out through your cunt], while simultaneously giving you just enough stimulation that you aren’t getting impatient for more. It’s clear that Nikol’s [pc.hasCock|sucked more than a few dicks|tongue-fucked more than a few pussies] in his time as a courtesan.

Your hand comes down onto his scalp, your fingers fidgeting against the luscious locks on his head. You let out a long, shuddering sigh as your body ripples from the pleasure, starting at your crotch and emanating to the rest of you. He smirks, and, with his own fingers clenching into your [pc.ass], he leans forward, [pc.hasCock|taking just a few inches of yourself into his mouth|thrusting a few inches of his tongue into you], and you can’t help but moan his name.]

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Alternatively, I could put all their talking options in Ivris' shop, and if you want to fuck them, I'll just write "you take Lyric across the street to the Frosthound and up to your room"
Alternatively if alchemy has been used to increase Lyric’s size it could say: "Lyric carries you across the street to the Frosthound and up to your room" or something similar.
Just a thought.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Nikol get's cuter with every update you give em B. And that's saying something considering the miracle that is known as Lyric.

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Nikol with 2,000 words! This completes the scene where he goes down on you and it gets started on the scene where you ride that femboy butt/massive femboy wang like the top cowboy/cowgirl you are.
You lean back and sigh as your fingers wring through the individual locks of his hair – all three actions were more reflexive than conscious. Nikol’s hands tense and rake ever-so-slightly against the meat of your thighs, leaving gentle trails across your [pc.skinFurScales] as they go; it’s a bit ticklish, and you can’t help but fidget in his grip and moan his name as he goes.

[pc.hasCock|After one particularly deep and aggressive suck, he slowly withdraws, pulling all the way back until he leaves your cock by [nikol.dsn|licking around the rim of your glans with his broad tongue|planting a gentle kiss on the tip of your cock’s head|planting a gentle kiss on the tip of your cock’s head]. It flexes and spurts another dollop of your pre in response, and you thrust your hips upward impishly, wordlessly demanding to be let back into his warm, wet mouth – yet he denies you; his face trails down the underside of your dick, lapping at the skin and coiling his tongue around your shaft’s girth as he goes lower.

He pays some special lip-service to your [pc.balls], sucking one of them into his mouth and lathering the leathery skin with his spit; his tongue gently swishes against you, dragging your nut with the friction of his tongue and bouncing the ball inside his maw skillfully before realigning his nose and starting again at the crease between them. He knows exactly where to look for some of your more sensitive nerves (not that they’re hard to find); he knows exactly how hard to press and how light to tease; and he knows when one ball has enough attention and when to go to the next.[pc.isHerm|

And, just when you’re getting acclimated to the feel of his mouth sucking on your balls, he leans back slightly and buries his nose underneath the cleft of your sack, his mouth seeking out the pearl of your feminine sex. ]][pc.hasVagina|He twists his head in one direction, spinning his tongue with him as he goes, as he spears into your [pc.vagina] and collects all your juices across his taste buds; he lets your ambrosia rest on the length of his tongue before he withdraws, letting your taste sit on the roof of his mouth and the inside of his cheeks, before he surges in for another taste. You can’t help but clench your thighs and pull on his head as he goes; his every thrust is deep, but not <b>too</b> deep, and it’s as if he already knows exactly where all of your most sensitive spots inside you are.]
You tell Nikol that you’re in the mood for something different. You want to be on top this time. You want to {fucking Nikol with cock:throw him onto his back and lift his legs up so you can rail his [silly|boibutt|ass] until you get all of this pent-up frustration out of your system}{fucking Nikol with pussy or ass:throw him onto his back and ride his thick minotaur dick with your [pc.vagOrAss] until he cums so much inside you that you’ll feel it leaking out of you for hours afterward}.

You know… if he’s okay with that.

Nikol snickers at your sudden apprehension, especially after a declaration as explosive as that. His right hand comes to your chin, his fingers gently lifting your gaze up to meet his eye-to-eye. His lips are curled into a wry, mischievous smile and his eyelids have narrowed to slits onto your own.

“Sounds like fun,” he says after a moment. His tongue slips out to wet his lips for effect. “Let’s see what you got, [pc.name].”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Nikol with 2,080 words! The scene where you top him is going to be completely different based on what you fuck him with (dick, vag, or ass). This update nearly finishes the dick-dom scene, and most of the wordcount is variable junk.
Following your instruction to the letter, Nikol sits on the bed beside you before flumping onto his back. His cock stands directly upright; with one throb, a thick glob of his pre beads from its tip and leaves a slimy, glistening trail down the underside of his shaft.

But that’s not what you’re focused on. Nikol brings his legs together and then lifts them both up, hooking his arms beneath the bend of his knees for additional support, to keep them from falling back down. From this position, you have an unimpeded, unobstructed view of his asshole – his balls, as big as they are, are pulled up high enough that neither of you have to lift them out of the way for you to see his puckered, winking star.

“[nikol.dsn|Alright,” he sighs, whipping his thin tail and wiggling his butt towards you, keeping your eyes locked to his ass. “Don’t get cold feet on me now, [pc.name]. This is what you wanted. Now put me in my place!”|I’m…” he stutters, then blushes and looks away. His ass wiggles a bit from side to side, ensuring that your eyes are locked to it. “I’m excited. I’m ready for you, [pc.name]. Take me!”|Like this, right?” he asks, his mouth curling upwards as he wiggles his ass from side to side for you. He laughs once to himself when he notices that your eyes are glued to his butt. “Take me, [pc.name]. My ass can take it!”]
You grip onto your [pc.cock] and realign yourself, dragging your shaft against his own and down the crease of his nuts until your [pc.cockHead] flops into position at the entrance to his anus. The heat of his body radiates against your tip, guiding you forward, letting you know that you’re headed in the right direction and all you need is a bit of energy to claim Nikol’s asshole for yourself.

But you don’t thrust forward, not at first: you’re about to go in dry, after all, and fucking a butt is a more sensitive procedure than just thrusting in raw. You jerk your shaft several times, eking out a [pc.cumRange 0 100 1000|drop of your pre|dollop of your pre|blast of your pre, more than an average man could cum a full load]; it coats Nikol’s asshole, causing him to flinch and pucker at the sudden wet heat, but he remembers to keep himself relaxed and ready for you. You spread it around, moistening his asshole and readying it for the fucking it’s about to get.

All that said and done, though, you don’t want to leave Nikol hanging, and there’s only so much teasing that either of you are willing to put up with. You press forward, your [pc.cock] [pc.cockTypeMulti human canine equine|slipping into his asshole without much resistance|easily slipping into his asshole, your tapered tip guiding the way|presses into his asshole with surprisingly little resistance, given your horsecock’s fat flare|pressing into his asshole without much resistance], and once you’re lodged nice snug inside of him, you sink forward a little more, feeding his ass more of your cock by the inch.
It isn’t too much longer until Nikol’s thick horsecock flexes between you two, and its massive flare blossoms wider. His pre flows from the yawning slit near its center, pouring down across his own face and the bedsheets underneath him, until, eventually, he cums: his seed bursts from his tip, flowing up his shaft in thick, consecutive bulges and launching with enough force to hit the wall behind his head with a wet, thick ‘splat!’ His body convulses, tightening up around your cock as it ravishes his asshole, and his breath catches in his throat, keeping him from goading you for more, as much as he’d like to.

You’re not too much further behind: after another few pumps, your orgasm comes up on you suddenly[pc.cockRange 0 26|[pc.hasKnot| – but it gets caught inside yourself, backed up by something invisible, yet unyielding. You know exactly what it is: this isn’t over until you shove your [pc.knot] inside that tight asshole of his.

With another few, heavy, <b>urgent</b> bucks, his clenching body eventually yields a fraction of an inch, and that’s enough for you to know that it’s now or never. You put all of your body’s weight and force into pushing that fat, bulbous knot of yours into his asshole, and it sinks into him, iotas of an inch at a time, until, finally, with a thick ‘slurp,’ the rim of his asshole passes the widest part of your knot, and you slip into him, tying his butt to your dick.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
'And so Savarra eventually fell into the hands of Kasyrra and sank into corruption, because the destined Champion spent all their time at a brothel enjoying the company of a smoking hot mino-boi. Nikol earned enough money to fulfill his dreams after retiring and lived happily ever after.'

BAD(?) END

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Nikol with 1,080 words! A smaller update this time just to put me over my week's quota. This finishes the scene where you fuck him with your dick and it gets started on the scene where you dom him with other body parts.
By the end of your orgasm, it takes all the energy and strength left in your body to keep from collapsing completely on top of Nikol and squishing him between you and the bed. Your arms and legs shake from the exertion; the [pc.hasScales|drool drips from the corners of your mouth|sweat rolls off your body in thick droplets]; and… a part of you wonders when you’ll be going soft.
Following your instruction to the letter, Nikol sits on the bed beside you before flumping onto his back. His cock stands directly upright; with one throb, a thick glob of his pre beads from its tip and leaves a slimy, glistening trail down the underside of his shaft.

[nikol.dsn|Nikol grips onto it by the base with his right hand and halfway up the shaft with his left, and he starts pumping his meat; another glob of his pre forms at the tip and slides its way down, going over both of his sets of fingers before disappearing into his sheath. “Why not give it a taste?” he asks. “You know… get it nice and slick and ready for the beating you’re about to give it.”

A part of you thinks that that’s not such a bad idea, actually…

I forgot to shill my Patreon for the new page. Better Nate than lever!

Last edited:

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Question: what is the intented max limit for cock to knot her up? I tried to check it in file in first post but i think it is outdated. My pc is 12 inch for old Etheryn limit.

Edit: Question stands for anal sex. 12 inch works for pussy.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Question: what is the intented max limit for cock to knot her up? I tried to check it in file in first post but i think it is outdated. My pc is 12 inch for old Etheryn limit.

Edit: Question stands for anal sex. 12 inch works for pussy.
According to the doc, it's 11 inches, which is very likely an error on my part and it should also be 12. I'll pass that on to the codebros.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Alright so after doing of what i think is a lot of Zo's content, she might actually be tied or maybe beat Elthara for my favorite NPC. She's so goddamn sweet, dude!

Reactions: B

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Also, for everyone that checks the forums but not the Discord: it's a long story, but to make it short, Berwyn is now considered to be my character. All of his updates are now going to come from me.

We're still hammering out the details on what that means, exactly, and what we're going to do with him moving forward, but when it comes to him, his content, and his character, I'm the one in charge of him now.

I know I'm kinda a little late with this, I just started experiencing Berwyn's content and pretty quickly exhausted it, and was just wondering how you feel about the character and taking over?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I know I'm kinda a little late with this, I just started experiencing Berwyn's content and pretty quickly exhausted it, and was just wondering how you feel about the character and taking over?
I mean, if I didn't want to take over for him, I wouldn't have offered, haha. I'm not certain what the scope is going to be, but I was hoping to give him something of a dom/sub meter, similar to what I'm doing for Nikol. I know people really want to turn him into their personal buttslut, so that was hopefully going to be a thing.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I know people really want to turn him into their personal buttslut, so that was hopefully going to be a thing.
Firstly can you blame us? Idc what he say he loves it. Secondly OMFG YES.

And I'm late in saying this cuz I've been busy this past week, but I wanted to say thank you so much B. Zo is everything I could've asked for she truly helped me feel like I did when I first interacted with Brooke back in CoC1 and that means alot considering she was my favorite Npc from Coc1 so awesome work. And again thank you :D the wait was truly worth it.

Last edited: