PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 4,000 words! This completes Lyric's pregnancy and it completes some minor cleanup, where you pick up Lyric from Ivris' Alchemy shop and add them back into your inventory.
Provided I'm not forgetting anything, this completes Lyric's content!
“Hey, [pc.name]?” [lyric.heShe] asks. “Set me down, please.”

You do as [lyric.heShe] asks – and before you can help [lyric.himHer] out of the bag by opening the pinch point, [lyric.heShe] forces [lyric.hisHer] way out by [lyric.himHer]self. And as soon as [lyric.heShe] does, [lyric.hisHer] hands are on your hips, and [lyric.hisHer] face is against your crotch.

“Listen,” [lyric.heShe] says. [lyric.HisHer] voice comes out in ragged breaths, and [lyric.hisHer] face is tinted yellow from all the blood rushing to [lyric.hisHer] cheeks. “Can we have sex? Like, right now?”

You tilt your head and smile. Lyric isn’t usually this… forthcoming.

“A fourth cumming sounds great! Especially since I’d need a first, a second, and a third cumming, too.” [lyric.HeShe] smiles up at you, and [lyric.hisHer] tail wags back and forth behind [lyric.himHer]self – not with ‘energy’ so much as ‘exaggeration.’ The movement of [lyric.hisHer] hips as [lyric.hisHer] tail swings back and forth must be doing something for [lyric.himHer]. “The pregnancy’s got my libido all kinds of messed up. I need <b>something.</b> Be a good baby-[pc.mascFem|daddy|mommy] and help out your kobold, please?” [lyric.HisHer] fingers play with the hem of your [pc.lowerGarments], gently tugging at them to imply what [lyric.heShe] needs. “I’ll do <b>anything.</b> I’ll [pc.hasCock|suck you off|eat you out]. That’s normally all I need to get off. Please? Anything?” [lyric.HeShe] bites into [lyric.hisHer] lower lip. “I’m so horny I can barely see straight.”
As soon as Lyric sees you, however, it’s as if none of that exists, and the only thing suddenly on Lyric’s mind is you. “Oh, hello, [pc.name]!” [lyric.heShe] says, standing upright and at attention for you. [lyric.HisHer] golden eyes grow into large discs, and [lyric.hisHer] tail begins rapidly wagging back and forth behind [lyric.himHer]self. [lyric.HisHer] stomach is noticeably distended inside [lyric.hisHer] tunic – it looks like [lyric.heShe]’s been, uh, eating well since you last visited.

“Actually, I’m pregnant!” [lyric.heShe] chirps happily. “And it’s yours! Surprise!”

… That explains that, too.

“Yeah! I’ve been lugging around this hefty boy for over a month, now. Living here in Hawkethorne is great! I never have to worry about predators or slavers or whatever while I’m pregnant. You’d be surprised just how far a little peace of mind can take a [lyric.mf|guy|girl] in [lyric.hisHer] studies and research!”

Well, it’s good to hear that [lyric.heShe]’s well looked after, here in Hawkethorne, while [lyric.heShe]’s expecting. You ask [lyric.himHer] if there’s anything you can do for [lyric.himHer] to help with her baby.

At the question, Lyric’s whole demeanor changes suddenly. [lyric.HisHer] eyes are wide open, with [lyric.hisHer] black pupils dilated, and the smile vanishes from [lyric.hisHer] mouth. “Do you have any raw meat?” [lyric.heShe] asks.

Um… not on you, no.

“Damn,” [lyric.heShe] says under her breath. “I’ve been craving raw meat for a while now.” And, just like that, [lyric.hisHer] demeanor switches back to what it was before. “Oh well, I’ll survive, I’m sure! How can I help you today?”
You tell Lyric that you’ve reconsidered [lyric.hisHer] offer, and that you have some empty space in your pack that’s about [lyric.hisHer] shape and size that could use filling.

Lyric gasps, long and deep, as [lyric.hisHer] entire face completely lights up. [lyric.HisHer] eyes grow as wide as dinner plates, with [lyric.hisHer] dilated pupils pushing aside [lyric.hisHer] golden irises until they’re thin as string; [lyric.hisHer] mouth breaks into a wide, slack-jawed smile; and [lyric.hisHer] tail wags hard enough to beat against the floor of the alchemy shop behind [lyric.himHer]self.

“Yes, yes, a hundred times, a <b>thousand</b> times, yes!” Lyric says. “I’d love nothing more than to be with you, [pc.name]! Yes, please, I’m ready right now, let’s go right now!”

As soon as you set down your pack and you pull open the pinch point, Lyric dives in, head-first; [lyric.heShe] is small enough to easily fit into the pack, and with a bit of room to spare.

“Let’s go!” Lyric says, thrusting [lyric.hisHer] arm up and out of the pinch point with [lyric.hisHer] thumb pointed upward. “Anywhere you are, I want to be, [pc.name]. I’ll be with you for as long as you’ll have me, ‘till the ends of the earth!”

You can appreciate that kind of enthusiasm.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Okay, so it might be a tad early to ask, but:

The primary content of Lyric is complete. Everything they need to be a functional part of the game sans xpacs is there, now it just needs to be added to the game. Since they’re in a pretty good spot right now, do you think you’re gonna stop and take a break? Maybe work on a different project for a bit? Or are we chugging along on the Kobold Express with no brakes?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I swap between projects every week, and I still have my Twine game to focus on as well. This Monday to Friday, I'm working on a secret, hush-hush project; next week, I'm working on TiTS; and the week after that, starting on the 28th, I'm back to CoC2. I don't have anything CoC2 related currently on deck, but the game needs some random encounters written, and I might take one of those.

bono321

Jun 22, 2020
I swap between projects every week, and I still have my Twine game to focus on as well. This Monday to Friday, I'm working on a secret, hush-hush project; next week, I'm working on TiTS; and the week after that, starting on the 28th, I'm back to CoC2. I don't have anything CoC2 related currently on deck, but the game needs some random encounters written, and I might take one of those.

Personally I am shamelessly rooting for more dom Berwyn content from you.

Reactions: Maverick88 and B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Making a new project! It may come as a shock to hear that it is also about kobolds!

This is a generic encounter that you can run into in the Undermountain. A group of four kobolds all gang up on you with the intent of stealing all of your metal. If, however, you have Lyric in your group, you can convert them from muggers to sex workers, offering their services as a wandering group of kobolds that'll spontaneously erupt into orgies for the right price.

To make it clearer: they're a generic encounter, with the regular win/loss scenes, but if you have Lyric in your group, you can convince them to drop the fighting and exchange sex for metal (i.e. electrum) from that point forward. You'll be able to access their win/loss scenes straight from the get-go afterward. Lyric doesn't need to stay in your inventory; they just need to be there for the one time event.
“Still on the hunt for metal to give to the queen?” Lyric asks once all the commotion and camaraderie calms down.

“Yes, of course!” one of the female kobolds answers with a light-hearted chirp. “[silly|We’re just some NPC’s in a videogame; we aren’t programmed to do anything else!|What else would we be doing with all our free time?] Asking for it from strangers is still much easier, and <b>way</b> more rewarding, than digging for it, especially now.”

“Which, um,” the second male interjects, “brings us to why we’re here.” You suddenly feel a hand at your waist, tugging not for your electrum pouch, but for the waistband of your [pc.lowerGarments]. “We don’t suppose you’re in need of some <b>servicing,</b> are you, [pc.name]?”

You play coy. Maybe you are. Maybe you aren’t.

Every kobold around you, Lyric included, bunches up around you, clamoring into your space. Some of them look up at you with wide, begging eyes – but some, including Lyric, look up at you with narrowed, conniving eyes, knowing that getting into your pants is a matter of attitude: knowing what to say, when to say it, and how to say it.

“We’ll [pc.hasRealCock|suck your dick|eat your box],” one of them suggests. Imagine all of us going down at you, all at once. Wouldn’t that be amazing? Can’t you just picture it?”

“Ooh, or, you could [pc.hasRealCock|pound us into the dirty floor with that big, meaty [pc.race] cock of yours! All five of us!|get each and every part of you serviced by a kobold! I’ve heard that [pc.race]s can take it in the pussy <b>and</b> in the ass at the same time!] I bet you have the stamina for that, right?”

“Um… you, could, uh…,” one of them stutters, trying to think of some fantasy for you to indulge in. “We could take turns sitting on your face! That sounds like fun, right?”

“Fun for who, exactly?” another of them asks.

“I don’t know what [pc.heShe] is into!”
“Look, we’re getting distracted,” Lyric sighs, stomping [lyric.hisHer] foot in irritation. “You guys are mugging people for their metal so you can present it to the queen as offering, right?”

“That’s about the long and short of it, yep,” the male confirms, as if it were the most innocent thing to be admitting to.

“Okay, first of all: don’t,” [lyric.heShe] chides, leaning forward and wagging [lyric.hisHer] finger at the two kobolds in front of [lyric.himHer]. “We may be small, but we don’t need to be told that stealing is wrong.”

“Well, see,” the female starts, “if we bring metal to the queen, then she rewards us. Digging our own metal out of the ground is really hard and time consuming, so… well, as far as we see it, yeah, stealing is pretty okay, if it means getting more metal to give her.”

“No! No, no, no!” Lyric shouts. “How would you like it if we stole your knives, huh? Or the very rags off your backs? How would you like it if we took stuff that belonged to you?”

All four of the kobolds pause before answering. “Is the metal going back to the queen?” the female behind you asks.

“It doesn’t matter where it’s going; what’s important is that it’s not yours anymore. We’d be taking something of yours that doesn’t belong to us.”

None of them answer. Lyric sighs in frustration.

“No, it wouldn’t be going to the queen.”

“Well, then, that’s bad.”

“But what else are we supposed to do?” asks the second male. “Besides, you know, working for it. We considered that and we don’t really want to do that.”

“Well, I have an idea about that, actually,” Lyric says with an upward lilt in [lyric.hisHer] voice. [lyric.HeShe] steps towards you, hooking [lyric.hisHer] right arm around your waist and leaning against you, as if you two are the center attractions for a presentation. “Most foreigners like my [pc.race] here carry pouches full of metal that’s been cut into small discs.” [lyric.HisHer] finds your electrum pouch, hanging dutifully off your hip.

// PC has 0 electrum

Somehow, throughout all of your travels, and all of the encounters you’ve gone through, you haven’t kept a single electrum coin to your name.

Without any electrum to further [lyric.hisHer] case, Lyric stands there beside you, awkwardly cupping your empty coin purse. None of the other four kobolds say anything. One of them coughs.

“We should have an orgy,” one of the females suggests.

“Yeah!” Lyric says jovially, and suddenly, [lyric.hisHer] fingers are at the belt of your [pc.lowerGarments] instead. “Let’s do that instead!”

// Display end of scene options

// else

You are immediately concerned with the fact that Lyric is about to flaunt and offer your money to a group of kobolds that were just trying to mug you.
Their document currently doesn't have any sex, but you can read the public document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16HeNYsGQJkxdC6NQaeQFC39ZBOiOy3nLTBysKN_FeJE/edit

All further updates will be on my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Also, for everyone that checks the forums but not the Discord: it's a long story, but to make it short, Berwyn is now considered to be my character. All of his updates are now going to come from me.

We're still hammering out the details on what that means, exactly, and what we're going to do with him moving forward, but when it comes to him, his content, and his character, I'm the one in charge of him now.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Lyric stands there beside you, awkwardly cupping your empty coin purse. None of the other four kobolds say anything. One of them coughs. “We should have an orgy,” one of the females suggests.

That escalated quickly.. And in all honesty I love it lol. I think I'm gonna have to empty my electrum reserves just to see this because it sounds hilarious and I need to see it in-game for the full effect.

Also while I don't know all the details behind Berwyn's change of authors and I won't ask to avoid stepping on anyone's toes but just wanna say I'm sure you'll do him the justice he deserves.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Also, for everyone that checks the forums but not the Discord: it's a long story, but to make it short, Berwyn is now considered to be my character. All of his updates are now going to come from me.

We're still hammering out the details on what that means, exactly, and what we're going to do with him moving forward, but when it comes to him, his content, and his character, I'm the one in charge of him now.
Does that mean you lose your companion writing slot?

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I’m not on the Discord, so I don’t really know the whole situation, but I’ve seen bits and pieces of the Hugs issue on the forums. It sounds like he’s just really, really burnt out on the NSFW stuff and him pushing himself for the fans’ satisfaction isn’t helping his mental state, so he’s calling it in for his own good. Damn shame but I’m thankful for what he has put out.

Now what I’m wondering is: he’s actually got unfinished content in both TiTS and CoC2. Berwyn’s obviously the most important of the bunch considering he’s built on a central mechanic of the game, but what’s happening with all the other stuff? Last I checked he previously deferred to Night Trap for that stuff but he’s out of the game right now for other reasons. Is that changing?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I wonder if there is ever a kobold tf would lyric comment on it?
I'm also really looking forward to lyric and I'm sure I'll carry them with me everywhere (as depending on my current pc is what gender lyric will be)

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Read the Lyric doc, good work looking forward to seeing them implemented.
Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find it with the search function.
What happens if you put frozen Lyric in the town storage?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Read the Lyric doc, good work looking forward to seeing them implemented.
Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find it with the search function.
What happens if you put frozen Lyric in the town storage?
They never unfreeze. Frozen Kobold goes in; Frozen Kobold comes out. The only way to thaw Lyric is to sleep with them in your inventory.

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
I hope everyone enjoys Lyric!
Still have to wait until next month to enjoy the scalie, but Congrats all the same.

Let's hope that Lyric can get a level of use-on-world interaction worthy of an adventure game.