PLAN B

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Zo looks so cute and now that I have a clear image in my head I want to interact with her even more, I still haven't read any of the stuff you posted solely cuz like when I met Bridgette back in the og coc I want to go in with 0 info and experience it all that way.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I hope everyone enjoys the Painted Demon and all her very similar friends now that she's public! Let me know what you think of her once you get the chance!

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Back to work on Lyric this week, and I've gotten started by finishing their full-nelson scene! In this continuation, Lyric asks to fuck you face-to-face, and then they cum, like, six times.
You aren’t about to pull out, not when you’re this close yourself. It’s a bit of an awkward dance, with Lyric locked in your arms as [lyric.heShe] is, but you twist [lyric.himHer] clockwise, twisting [lyric.himHer] around while still impaled on your [pc.cock]; you quickly lift [lyric.hisHer] right leg straight up as [lyric.heShe] spins on your dick until [lyric.hisHer] leg crosses your chest and comes to rest against your left thigh.

And all the while, [lyric.heShe] moans and shivers on your cock as [lyric.heShe] feels [lyric.hisHer] body twist and rotate on it; your shaft digs and presses against sensitive folds and muscles inside [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.vagAss|pussy|sphincter] that [lyric.heShe] didn’t know [lyric.heShe] had, and when [lyric.heShe]’s finally facing you directly, [lyric.heShe]’s made a bit more of a mess of [lyric.himHer]self, with [lyric.hasCock|another thick splurt of [lyric.hisHer] cum gliding down the flagging shaft of [lyric.hisHer] dick|more of her pussy’s juices staining the inside of her thighs].

“Thank y-you,” [lyric.heShe] says, a dopey, lust-drunk grin on [lyric.hisHer] face. [lyric.HisHer] legs tighten around your waist, and [lyric.hisHer] hands squeeze on your [pc.chest] – but [lyric.heShe]’s so drained from [lyric.hisHer] last orgasm that all either action amounts to is a light pinch. “Now fuck me harder!” [lyric.heShe] says, attempting to raise [lyric.hisHer] voice to let you know how serious [lyric.heShe] is. “I want every last drop you have! I w-want to feel it leak out of me for days! I want you to fuck me so hard, I w-won’t be able to walk straight!”
Far be it from you to deny your kobold a request like that: you resume your frenetic fucking, pounding into Lyric’s [lyric.vagAss|pussy|asshole] with as much abandon as you had before. Your leverage has changed for the worse with your new position, but now, thanks to Lyric straddling your hips, [lyric.heShe] can properly fuck you back, sinking you deeper into [lyric.hisHer] body with each thrust.

“That’s it, [pc.name], keep going!” [lyric.heShe] breathlessly begs. [lyric.HisHer] eyes don’t leave yours the entire time. Every word [lyric.heShe] says is interrupted by the resounding clap of [lyric.hisHer] ass impacting your pelvis, shaking [lyric.hisHer] whole body from toe-claw to head-spike. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, cum in me! I’m your kobold! I belong to you! My body, my ass[lyric.vagAss|, my pussy], my mouth, it all belongs to you! Fill your slutty kobold, I can take it! I can take it, I want it all!”
A moment after [lyric.heShe] feels you cum inside [lyric.himHer], [lyric.hisHer] body locks up, and [lyric.heShe] begins to shake and shiver in your grip as a second, and much more powerful orgasm rips through [lyric.hisHer] body. [lyric.HisHer] [lyric.vagAss|pussy clamps and grips onto your invasive, still-thrusting and still-pumping cock with as much force as its sopping wet cunt can provide|asshole clamps damply on your shaft, providing as much friction as it can to give you as much pleasure as possible while also keeping you from moving too much][lyric.hasCock|, all the while [lyric.hisHer] cock stands as completely erect as it’s ever been before it unloads again, painting everything from your lower chest to the entirety of your stomach in whatever cum [lyric.hisHer] body has left to give]. [lyric.HisHer] body tenses up, including [lyric.hisHer] glutes in your hands, and [lyric.heShe] lets out a long, shuddering sigh, until there’s nothing left in [lyric.hisHer] lungs.

“I,” [lyric.heShe] stutters, riding out both [lyric.hisHer] orgasm and your own. “I,” [lyric.heShe] tries to choke out, but no other words can make it past [lyric.hisHer] lips; they all dissipate into nothing in the wake of the aftershocks of [lyric.hisHer] orgasm still ripping through [lyric.hisHer] body. “I,” [lyric.heShe] tries again, only for you to thrust inward once more, and, consequently, another orgasm rolls through [lyric.himHer], causing [lyric.himHer] to shiver and [lyric.hisHer] fingers to rake across your body in a weak attempt to grip onto something, to keep [lyric.himHer] grounded in reality.

“I,” [lyric.heShe] finally manages to say with a bit more oomph and strength than every other attempt before. “I’m… dizzy.”
The next scene coming up is the one where Lyric fucks you, which ideally shouldn't be as full of parsers and therefore should be a bit shorter to write.

Since it's a new page, have a Patreon shill!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 3,200 words! This completes the entirety of the scene where they top you. It doesn't include any content to "train" Lyric into being overly dommy, but instead, while they're rutting you, they turn into some kind of manic, sex-crazed beast that fucks with the power and energy of a kobold possessed. Hopefully that works out for the people that wanted a dommy Lyric.
You tell Lyric that you have something a bit different in mind for your lovemaking this time. You’re often the one that’s fucking [lyric.himHer]; you were thinking of giving [lyric.himHer] the chance to see how well <i>[lyric.heShe]</i> can fuck <i>your</i> [pc.vagAss|pussy|ass].

At first, Lyric makes no real outward change of expression – it’s almost as if [lyric.heShe] didn’t quite register your command or even hear you at all. “Um,” [lyric.heShe] starts; [lyric.hisHer] golden irises are still focused on you and your body, and [lyric.hisHer] nostrils are flaring at the sight and the smell of you in front of [lyric.himHer]. “Sorry, I think I misheard. You said you want <b>me</b> to…?”

Perhaps words won’t get through to [lyric.himHer] as quickly as actions would. You turn and face away from [lyric.himHer], before sinking to your knees and bending forward, dragging your hands across the [atFH|bed of your rented room|floor of the tent]. You raise your [pc.ass] and you arch your back, and your ass cheeks spread and split with your motions until your [pc.vagAss|wet, spread pussy|winking asshole] is on full display, all for [lyric.himHer], and ready for more. You tell Lyric that you want that kobold cock of [lyric.hisHers] inside you, and you want it now.

You give your ass an enticing wiggle, knowing that [lyric.hisHer] eyes aren’t anywhere else than on your uplifted ass and your exposed genitals, ready and waiting for [lyric.himHer] to take your invitation and start fucking you. But the seconds tick by without Lyric doing anything at all. When you look over your shoulder to [lyric.himHer], there [lyric.heShe] stands, wide-eyed like a doe caught by a hunter in the dark, [lyric.hisHer] gaze locked <i>firmly</i> on your rear-end, and [lyric.hisHer] eight-inch dick standing upright and throbbing, staring just as intently at you. The normally green scales across [lyric.hisHer] face has turned yellow from blushing so hard.

[pc.isDK|You tell [lyric.himHer] that it’s an order – but in a sing-song, amused voice.|You tell [lyric.himHer] to take [lyric.hisHer] time.]
“Yes…. I… yes,” [lyric.heShe] stutters as he follows your instruction. [lyric.HeShe] pulls out a few inches more, then thrusts back in. “Yes…!” [lyric.heShe] says again in time with a few more pumps. [lyric.HisHer] fingers clamping down on the meat of your ass, as if [lyric.heShe] was worried that you might try and pull away from [lyric.himHer] once [lyric.heShe] really started going. “Yes, yes, God, you’re so right!” [lyric.heShe] shouts, [lyric.hisHer] body taking over for [lyric.hisHer] head as [lyric.heShe] starts to really kick into gear, sawing [lyric.hisHer] cock in and out of your [pc.vagAss|[pc.vagina]|[pc.asshole] with all the vigor and intensity of a soldier returning home from a war. “This feels <b>amazing!</b>”

In no time at all, Lyric’s transformed from a timid kobold that was star-struck at the invitation to top the hero [lyric.heShe] worshipped as deeply as [lyric.heShe] does, to some ravenous, pent-up creature that had momentarily forgotten what it was like to fuck and is learning it all over again. There is no timidity, no hesitation, and this is no casual bang between two lovers looking to spend a few hours – Lyric is consumed, <i>possessed,</i> by the need to not only feel the pleasure of [lyric.hisHer] cock inside your [pc.vagAss|pussy|asshole], but to bring you just as much pleasure as you’re bringing [lyric.himHer]. And that means fucking you as hard as [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.electrumRange 0 100||substantial ]kobold hips possibly can.

The sound of Lyric’s hips clapping into yours again and again echo against [atFH|the room’s walls|the fabric of the tent], establishing an energetic, high-tempo beat that belies what you’d expect from someone of [lyric.hisHer] stature. [lyric.HisHer] hands are firmly, almost painfully clamped onto the meat of your ass, keeping your cheeks split apart – not that it’s necessary, since the girth of [lyric.hisHer] shaft on some particularly deep thrusts is more than enough to keep you open. And every now and again, [lyric.heShe] tries to say something, probably akin to how good it feels or how much [lyric.heShe]’s enjoying it, but it every attempt to form a word comes out as a slurry of syllables that ultimately amount to nothing.

As time goes on, Lyric continues to hunch over your back further and further in order to get more and more leverage so [lyric.heShe] can fuck your [pc.vagAss|pussy|asshole] all the faster and all the deeper. You can feel [lyric.hisHer] thighs begin to lift and drag across your own; eventually, [lyric.heShe] has to move [lyric.hisHer] hands up to your back in order to keep [lyric.hisHer] balance. [lyric.HeShe]’s practically climbing on top of you, [lyric.hisHer] own back hunched into a shallow curve, all in the name of fucking you harder, faster, and deeper.
“I’m,” [lyric.heShe] gasps in between [lyric.hisHer] thrusting. “I’m getting close.”

‘Close?’ <i>That’s</i> ‘getting close?’ You feel [lyric.hisHer] cum drip from your spent and abused [pc.vagAss|pussy|asshole], and you feel whatever’s still inside you [pc.vagAss|slosh and mix around inside your womb, tossed and turned with all the movement|seep deeper into your body, its warmth making its way up to your belly]. If what [lyric.heShe]’s going through right now is [lyric.himHer] being ‘close,’ then what do the last two loads mean?

Honestly… you’re a bit torn on whether you’d want [lyric.himHer] to keep going. On the one hand, your body is sore and you can realistically only ask so much from Lyric – you don’t want the poor thing to get hurt because you wanted [lyric.himHer] to fuck you longer. But on the other, your body is going to hurt <i>so good</i>; seeing this side of Lyric, a four-foot-tall kobold, is exhilarating as could be; and this kind of manic, high-energy sex is <i>exactly</i> what you were hoping for when you first got on your knees in front of [lyric.himHer].

As you cross the precipice of your own orgasm amongst the full-bodied thrusts, [lyric.hisHer] cock gaping your [pc.vagAss|pussy|asshole] every time [lyric.heShe] hilts [lyric.himHer]self to the base of [lyric.hisHer] conical cock – you decide that the best compromise is to have [lyric.himHer] do this again. And soon.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
It doesn't include any content to "train" Lyric into being overly dommy

I feel lowkey called out rn — but you know what? I'm perfectly okay with that.

I feel a bit sorry for Lyric, though, if having a huge size difference is one of their major kinks because my purefem Champ isn't exactly tall, herself, to be honest (she's 4'10" to be precise). :oops:

Would preg content and threesomes be possible, by the way?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Preg content: yes
Threesome content: Sort of - the idea is that, if you fuck any of your companions and then go right back to them, you can find Lyric cleaning your taste off of/out of them. For example, if you blow a load in Cait, Lyric can be found felching it out; if you let Brint fuck your pussy (they won't do ass-to-mouth), they can be found blowing him to clean your taste off his dick. It's not quite a threesome, but it involves three partners.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd believe that female Lyric preg would be sonewhat2 easy relative to live preg. Set off hand blurbs off laying egg, egg hatching, etc. Not sure how complicated pc preg is for the odd side of the coin.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd believe that female Lyric preg would be sonewhat2 easy relative to live preg. Set off hand blurbs off laying egg, egg hatching, etc. Not sure how complicated pc preg is for the odd side of the coin.
Yes, pregging Lyric and getting preg'd by Lyric would result in eggs.

Updated Lyric with 2,500 words! This completes the tribadism scene in its entirety. Up last is the scene where Lyric sits on your face - a scene I'm sure a bunch of us are pretty amped for.
“Yes, whatever you say!” [lyric.heShe] chirps joyfully, [lyric.hisHer] tail wagging a mile a minute behind [lyric.himHer]self in excitement. “I’m always willing to try new things with you, [pc.name].”

That’s the attitude you wanted to hear. You instruct [lyric.himHer] to sit on [lyric.hisHer] rump and lean backward, and then to spread [lyric.hisHer] legs.

“Like this?” [lyric.heShe] asks as [lyric.heShe] follows your instructions to the letter. Exposed to the air between you and [lyric.himHer] is [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.hasVagina|kobold pussy; shaped and constituted like any other vagina you’re familiar with, complete with a clit, but perhaps with a sterner, thicker set of vulva, acting as a protective genital slit when [lyric.heShe] isn’t aroused. And yet, [lyric.heShe] is, and her pussy’s lips are puffed and swollen, ready for some attention|thick, stern genital slit; it’s somewhat featureless compared to any vagina you’re familiar with, but the structure is nonetheless similar, if a bit thicker and tougher where the ‘vulva’ ought to be. You even pretend that the purple tip of [lyric.hisHer] cock poking from its top is [lyric.hisHer] clit].

You tell [lyric.himHer] that that’s perfect. And, predictably, [lyric.hisHer] begins wagging again, even pressed underneath [lyric.hisHer] own weight as it is.

You maneuver yourself into position, taking a similar posture as Lyric on [atFH|the bed|the floor of the tent]; you spread your own [pc.legs] and you hook them in between [lyric.hisHers], sliding yourself in between [lyric.hisHer] legs like a set of jigsaw puzzle pieces.

“Um,” Lyric stutters, the scales on [lyric.hisHer] face turning a dull yellow from blushing too hard. “[lyric.hasCock|I can’t say I was ever lead to believe that sex could look like this, [pc.name]. Wouldn’t you rather… I don’t know… I mean, I’m… perfectly, uh, well-equipped? And functional? And, um, ready? To do it the normal way, if you’d rather?|I guess I… um, never really put much thought into… you know… having sex? With, um, another girl, specifically? I mean… that’s what we’re doing, right? Or, what we’re about to do?]”
Despite the pleasure, and the combined sensations that a person could get lost in, Lyric seems oddly fixated on you, in particular. Not that [lyric.heShe] should be looking at anything else, but [lyric.heShe] isn’t looking at you the way a lover would stare deeply into their partner’s eyes; [lyric.heShe]’s eyeing you as if you’re a marvel of nature, something [lyric.heShe] hasn’t seen before.

“I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve you,” Lyric says, perhaps a bit hastily. You’re in the middle of fucking [lyric.himHer]; you’re past the pleasantries and the pick-up lines. And yet, Lyric, finding the courage in [lyric.hisHer] own words, leans forward, [lyric.hisHer] stomach crunching against itself, and [lyric.heShe] hooks [lyric.hisHer] right hand underneath your left leg, hefting it upward and over [lyric.hisHer] shoulder.

“I think I get it,” [lyric.heShe] continues, forcing you to pause the fucking so that [lyric.heShe] can shuffle forward a bit. [lyric.HisHer] arms wrap around your uplifted leg, holding it closer, so [lyric.heShe] can use it to anchor [lyric.himHer]self better against your body[lyric.hasCock|. [lyric.HisHer] dick spears forward, grinding against the clit of your cunt[pc.hasCock| and jutting against the base of your own| and continuing onwards, lying flat on top of your pelvis]]. “Like this, right?”

Lyric <i>grinds</i> [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.electrumRange 0 50 100 200|fat|thick|substantial|monumental] hips against yours, pressing down onto you and using [lyric.hisHer] body weight to increase the friction. And [lyric.heShe] grinds the entire length of your pussy; it wasn’t a measly bump or shuffle, it was a full, hearty <i>push,</i> using [lyric.hisHer] arms wrapped around your leg to pull forward.

You gasp, mostly through your nose, unintentionally snorting at the sudden rush of pleasure from having most of Lyric’s body weight glide against your pussy like that. Your eyes cross, and it takes a moment for them to right themselves. And Lyric, bless [lyric.hisHer] heart, stops, worried that [lyric.heShe] might have done something wrong or that [lyric.heShe] might have hurt you – until you roughly bark at [lyric.himHer] to continue, to do that again, and to not stop doing it until you tell [lyric.himHer].

[lyric.HeShe] follows your command, and [lyric.heShe] does it again, and again, and again; [lyric.hisHer] own breath starts to come out rough and haggard from the exertion, although it’s difficult to hear when the ambience of the [atFH|room|tent] is mostly the sound of Lyric’s fat, scaly hips pounding against yours, the clap echoing off the walls.

“Yeah, like that,” [lyric.heShe] says, grunting through [lyric.hisHer] own pleasure. “Makes a kobold want to do it again.”
Also, I may have commissioned three pics of Lyric from DCL

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Lyric is greatly needed. There are no goblins, gablilani, etc type characters with nsfw content in CoC2. Not to knock Balak he's a busy guy and I get that.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Lyric:
lyric_washy_washy_bold.png

Is this girl Lyric? Or is it boi Lyric? You decide!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 2,000 words! In this update, Lyric sits on your face. Has a ton of variables for how fat you've made Lyric's butt and the whole scene is only half done.
You tell Lyric that you have something in mind that you want to do with [lyric.himHer], and you don’t want to hear any objections.

Lyric physically hesitates at the sudden tone and choice of words. “Will it hurt?” [lyric.heShe] asks timidly. You answer that no, it won’t, and at your reassurance, [lyric.heShe] immediately perks up, full of energy towards whatever you have in mind. “Sure, okay then!” [lyric.heShe] chirps, [lyric.hisHer] tail wagging behind [lyric.himHer]self. “What do you have in mind?”

“Turn around; bend over, and touch your toes,” you answer.

Lyric follows your instructions to the letter – but [lyric.heShe] bends [lyric.hisHer] knees to do it. “Like this?”

You clarify to [lyric.himHer] to keep [lyric.hisHer] legs straight.

[lyric.HeShe] straightens them, like you said, but [lyric.heShe] has a hard time reaching [lyric.hisHer] toes with [lyric.hisHer] new posture. “This…,” [lyric.heShe] says, grunting through [lyric.hisHer] stretched, strained chest, “this kinda hurts my legs. You said it wouldn’t!”

Your focus, however, is on the prize right in front of you: Lyric’s [lyric.electrumRange 0 50 100 200|supple|fat|jiggly|egregious] ass cheeks, spread wide apart from the posture so you can admire them and everything in between. [lyric.HisHer] tail is hiked straight up, arching over [lyric.hisHer] back, giving you total, unimpeded access to both [lyric.hisHer] winking, crumpled asshole and [lyric.hasVagina|[lyric.hisHer] kobold pussy – puffed and ready, but moist as opposed to out-and-out soaking wet. Ready for playtime. Ready for someone or something to come in and give it some company|[lyric.hisHer] tight and stern genital slit – thick, meaty, and normally tough and difficult unless [lyric.heShe]’s aroused. And from the discoloration and the swelling, it won’t take much until it’s split apart to make room for that eight-inch prize it’s hiding inside to come out].

With Lyric’s focus distracted with trying to touch [lyric.hisHer] toes [lyric.electrumRange 0 200|| (while maintaining [lyric.hisHer] balance, adjusting for all the extra weight in the rear)], you step forward; you sit on your own [pc.ass] directly behind Lyric; you wrap your arms around [lyric.hisHer] waist; you bury your face into the cleavage of [lyric.hisHer] split ass cheeks, your nose pressing into [lyric.hisHer] taint where [lyric.hisHer] [pc.hasVagina|pussy|slit] meets [lyric.hisHer] asshole; and you fall backwards, bringing Lyric down with you, until you hit the floor of the [atFH|room|tent], buried underneath the mass of thick kobold butt cheeks.
“Uh,” Lyric stutters, perhaps for the fifth time since [lyric.hisHer] ass has clapped down on either side of your head and buried you between its cheeks. “I guess I shouldn’t be <b>too</b> surprised? Kobolds have some pretty fat butts compared to most other races[lyric.electrumRange 0 100||, and I should have figured that that all-electrum diet wasn’t just for my aesthetic]. I guess it makes sense you might have been a little, um, <b>enamored</b> with it.”

You, of course, do not answer. [lyric.electrumRange 0 100|You hardly even acknowledge that Lyric is saying anything at all: the bulge of [lyric.hisHer] ass is covering your ears and muffling all the outside noise.|You don’t even hear anything at all: Lyric’s ass is so thick and gigantic that it covers your ears and totally blocks out all outside noise, and any sounds [lyric.heShe] makes is totally absorbed by the fat of [lyric.hisHer] ass.] It’s just you and [lyric.hisHer] butt down there, and you make the most of your alone-time with Lyric’s ass by dragging your tongue across [lyric.hisHer] slit once again.

“Well, um,” [lyric.heShe] stutters, unsure of what to do with [lyric.himHer]self now that [lyric.heShe]’s firmly sitting on your face. “Guess I’ll get comfy.”
“Mmf,” [lyric.heShe] grunts, and, in [lyric.hisHer] awkward sitting position, [lyric.heShe] spreads [lyric.hisHer] legs[lyric.electrumRange 0 100|,| – and that, you <i>do</i> feel –] and [lyric.heShe] gets to work on [lyric.himHer]self, [lyric.hisHer] right hand reaches down and [lyric.hasCock|wrapping [lyric.hisHer] fingers around [lyric.hisHer] eight-inch, cone-shaped shaft, pumping [lyric.hisHer] cock in time with the motions of your face and your busy, eager tongue raking across [lyric.hisHer] slit|dipping a claw into [lyric.hisHer] honeypot, reaching all the places that your eager and excited tongue can’t quite reach from your angle]. “This feels kind of weird to say,” [lyric.heShe] starts, “but I’d… I’d let you do <b>anything</b> with my butt, if you wanted, [pc.name]. Anytime, anywhere[lyric.hasVagina|, any way] you want. Bend me over in the middle of the Undermountain and let all the other kobolds know just how <b>completely</i> made me yours, [pc.name], and I’d let you. I’d scream your name while you did it[lyric.electrumRange 0 100||. Heck, once they see how well you feed me, we might just get a friend or three to join in].”

[lyric.HeShe] shifts in [lyric.hisHer] ‘seat,’ nestling [lyric.hisHer] thighs against your shoulders. “And if you want me to sit my kobold butt on your face, well….” You feel [lyric.hisHer] hand pick up the pace on [lyric.hisHer]self. “If that’s what you want. You just let me know when you need to breathe, okay?”
My schedule is going to shift again, meaning I'll be able to get back to Lyric sooner than usual! I'll get back to work on them on December 7th!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So I know I promised a whole bunch of stuff for Lyric, including the semi-threesome stuff and the Fun With Alchemy stuff, but Savin, the guy that's financing and reviewing the project, asked me to cap the content before it gets out of hand and get Lyric into the game before gauging what it is the public would like in terms of additional content for them. Remember, Lyric also needs to be a combat item, which is a whole other beast.

So, I'm going to finish this sex scene, and I'm going to write Lyric preg content, and then save the rest for expacks. I really do want to do Tall Lyric/Herm Lyric/Cumrag Lyric/Felcher Lyric! But this project is currently 40k words large; it's best for everyone on the development side if it's all kept in manageable chunks (which Lyric barely is already and it's only going to get worse), as opposed to me dropping a 70k word, 140 page document on him.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 2,400 words! This finishes the scene where Lyric sits on your face, and it writes a pretty short, generic Aftercare scene, where every sex scene leads into this 'epilogue' and you two snuggle up under the covers and also boop snoots.
“Here I am,” Lyric says breathlessly, [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.hasCock|hand|fingers] hard at work on [lyric.himHer]self, “sitting on my hero’s face [lyric.electrumRange 0 200|with an ass that could crack the ground if I sat down hard enough] while [pc.heShe] tongues my slit.” [lyric.HeShe] hisses through clenched teeth, and [lyric.hisHer] wrist works harder, bringing [lyric.himHer] farther along towards [lyric.hisHer] orgasm – which, from the way [lyric.heShe]’s breathing and [lyric.hisHer] ass is shaking on your face, isn’t far. “This is not the direction I expected our relationship to go when I first woke up in your bed.” [lyric.HeShe] laughs once. “Not that I’m complaining.”

It’s difficult to move your head at all, between the hard [atFH|floor|ground] and Lyric’s full body weight [lyric.electrumRange 0 100||and then some ]pressing down on your face. Everything you lick has to be within your tongue’s reach – not that that’s a big deal, when everything you could have possibly wanted is everywhere for you to taste, smell, and feel against the [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] of your face.
[lyric.HeShe] hisses in delight as you keep going; [lyric.heShe] wiggles [lyric.hisHer] ass and feels your nose press against [lyric.hisHer] taint, just south of [lyric.hisHer] asshole. “You’re really in love with my ass, aren’t you?” [lyric.heShe] asks in a song-song tone of voice. “All I had to do was [lyric.electrumRange 0 50|be born a kobold|eat some electrum], and now you don’t want to be apart from my big, scaly butt.” [lyric.HeShe] shifts [lyric.hisHer] hips back and forth, dragging your whole head from side to side with [lyric.hisHer] motions. You don’t care. You’re too busy <i>partaking</i> in [lyric.hisHer] booty.

“But it’s not very fair that I get all the attention myself,” [lyric.heShe] says. [lyric.HeShe] crawls forward slightly, forcing you to crane your neck to stay with [lyric.himHer], until you feel [lyric.hisHer] [pc.heightRange 0 60|hot breath wash against your own crotch|hands and fingers playing at the sensitive inside curves of your thighs]; your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock] stands erect as ever, sensitive to everything, from the lightest wisps of air to the subtlest change in temperature|[pc.vagina] sits puffy, soaking wet, and lonely; every little shift in your body is enough to make your engorged vulva send little shocks up your spine]. You are on a <i>hair trigger,</i> but you’ve been so enraptured with Lyric’s ass that you didn’t even notice.

“Jeez, you look like you’re ready to blow any second now,” [lyric.heShe] teases. [pc.heightRange 0 60|You feel [lyric.hisHer] nose press against the [pc.hisCock|tip of your cock, nudging it a bit|bud of your clit, nudging it ever-so-slightly]. You feel the rush of cold air going in Lyric’s direction as [lyric.heShe] takes a long, deep whiff of your own musk.|You feel [lyric.hisHer] fingers edge ever so slightly towards the pit of your pelvis, where they [pc.hasCock|gently grip and massage against the stiff, thick base of your cock|squeeze and pinch against the spongy folds of your cunt].] “I wonder… if I didn’t touch you at all, would you get off just from me sitting on your face?” [lyric.HeShe] wiggles [lyric.hisHer] hips again. “Would you even notice if you did?”

[lyric.HeShe] giggles to [lyric.himHer]self, getting back into position. “Well, still, I want this to be good for you, too.”
“You’re everything a kobold could have wanted, you know that?” [lyric.heShe] asks. [lyric.HeShe] sounds a bit drowsy; even a hyperactive, sexually-charged little firecracker like Lyric has a limit. “If I had known that nearly freezing to death would have led me to you, I would have jumped into the snow feet-first the second I found it!”

[lyric.HeShe] continues to nuzzle up against you, but stops suddenly. “Was that too much?” [lyric.heShe] asks you, pulling away so [lyric.heShe] can look into your eyes. “Should I not have said that?” [lyric.HeShe] continues before you can answer. “Oh, should I say <b>more</b>? Is this a good time to be laying it all out between us? Because there’s a lot I really, really want to say to you. Is after the most mind-blowing sex the right time for that? I mean, we’re both naked, and we just mated, and we’re in bed, and I just finished giving you a tongue-bath, and–”

You silence Lyric by doing the one thing that’ll [pc.isDK|shut [lyric.himHer] up and ]tell [lyric.himHer] everything [lyric.heShe] needs to hear: you lean in, and you press your nose to [lyric.hisHer], [silly|booping [lyric.hisHer] snoot|nuzzling against [lyric.hisHer] snout], back and forth.

Just like you had predicted, Lyric’s mouth stops running, and [lyric.hisHer] excited chattering is replaced with that contented purring from before. [lyric.HisHer] eyes slowly fall shut, and eventually, [lyric.heShe] lowers [lyric.hisHer] head and leans against you, purring [lyric.himHer]self to sleep.

If there’s any one thing that’s universal between the races of this world, it’s having a nap after some intense sex.
Uh oh! It's a new page, and you know what that means!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 3,200 words! I originally had another 700 in there, but I learned I had the formatting wrong on how the game handles eggnancies, so I had to toss them and rewrite a bunch of stuff.

This whole update focuses on the PC getting pregnant with Lyric's egg. Everything from the blurbs, to the more mature and serious talking you do with Lyric, to actually giving birth to it. Getting Lyric preg is next on the list, and after that, some blurbs on meeting with them in Ivris' alchemy shop. After that, Lyric should be complete!
You really shouldn’t put this off any longer. You set down your pack, and you call Lyric out.

Within seconds, you see [lyric.hisHer] scaly finger poke through the opening to your pack, followed by the rest of [lyric.hisHer] hand and wrist. Once the opening is wide enough to pass over [lyric.hisHer] shoulders, [lyric.heShe] leaps out, planting both [lyric.hisHer] feet on the ground in front of you. “Yes, hello, [pc.name]!” [lyric.heShe] says, [lyric.hisHer] tail wagging a mile a minute. [lyric.HisHer] large, bright golden eyes are locked onto yours. “How can I help you?”

There’s no real way to sugarcoat what you’re about to say to [lyric.himHer]. You tell Lyric that you’re pregnant.

At that, [lyric.hisHer] grow wider, wide enough to feel like they’re about to overtake [lyric.hisHer] whole face. [lyric.HisHer] tail beats roughly and loudly against the ground with how quickly [lyric.heShe]’s wagging it. “Oh my gosh, congratulations!” [lyric.heShe] says, rushing forward to wrap [lyric.hisHer] arms around your waist. [lyric.HisHer] cheek rests against your stomach, and [lyric.heShe] nuzzles against it, feeling the egg’s hard shell through your skin. “Do you know who’s it is?”

… You hesitate before telling [lyric.himHer] that it’s [lyric.hisHers].

All at once, Lyric’s merriment comes to a halt, and [lyric.heShe] steps away from you. [lyric.HisHer] eyes are still wide, but [lyric.hisHer] smile is gone, replaced with something a bit more serious and contemplative. “Oh,” [lyric.heShe] says. “Yeah… the timing is about right. It’d make sense if it were me.” [lyric.HeShe] steps forward, [lyric.hisHer] hand reaching for your stomach and feeling it through your [pc.upperGarment]. “I should take this more seriously.”
Holy <b>shit,</b> you’re horny. You feel like you could [pc.hasCock|fuck a hole through a tree|crush a rock to dust with your thighs].

This change practically happened overnight; just yesterday, you weren’t <i>nearly</i> this… <i>needful</i>, and now, here you are, in desperate need of some kind of outlet. You’re caught between wondering what kind of purpose it could serve – maybe it’s to help keep your body loose and ready to pass an egg through you? – and keeping your eyes peeled for the nearest body with a pulse that can help you with this little issue. Is this what kobold women have to go through with every pregnancy they have?
There, lying along the broken shards of what was once an egg, is a baby kobold. It’s maybe as long, from its nose to the tip of its tail, as Lyric is wide[lyric.electrumRange 0 100|, excluding most of [lyric.hisHer] ass]. It has dark, jungle-green scales all along its body, but its pocked with splotches of yellow, everywhere from its chest and stomach, to dotted randomly across its back and face and limbs. It being a jungle kobold, you can’t tell at a glance what sex it is.

“It’s a [rand|boy|girl]!” [lyric.heShe] shouts gleefully. That answers that, at least. “Ooh, [pc.name], {same rand|he’s|she’s} beautiful, look at {same rand|him|her}!”

Lyric can hardly contaim [lyric.himHer]self; [lyric.heShe] snatches up your baby kobold, holding {same rand|him|her} close to [lyric.hisHer] chest and purring his proud-[lyric.mf|dad|mom] lungs out. [lyric.HeShe] snuggles [lyric.hisHer] face up to your baby’s, nuzzling their snouts together.

“What should we name {same rand|him|her}?” [lyric.heShe] asks you, [lyric.hisHer] eyes wide as saucers and [lyric.hisHer] tail wagging a mile a minute. “I was thinking… maybe [rand|Note|Song|Forest|Lake|Sky|Cloud|Grass|Water|Leaf|Mara|Rune|Kettle|Stone|Key|Apple|Flame|Dance|Flower|Flow|Field|Light|Moon|Whisker|Dove|Golden|Silver|Raindrop|Bubble|Pillow|Sunshine|Music|Book|Page|Valrynn|Nykke]. What do you think? Is that a good name?”

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Do you think working on Lyric will run into January? Sounds like there is still a fair bit left to write.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Oh. I had assumed pregnancy would take time to write, even accounting for it being eggs. Also that you would move to other projects over that time too.

Sorry.