PLAN B

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Psssst Hey B here's somethings I found for you for inspiration for your animal-demon hellhound character
hellhound_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_elakan__f93b01b818600165e849a00ac48a81cb.jpg
HEadpat02301.png
3226.jpg
70172221_p0.png
IMG_20191222_225847.jpg

Couldn't figure a way to show just the image/video for this one so unfortunately I had to link it sorry B
https://twitter.com/kanachirou/status/1276900240868737025

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! I am here to announce and reveal my next CoC2 project!

Introducing: Lyric the Kobold!

- Lyric is a kobold! And not the rat-nosed, dirty, diseased, chittering little bastard thieves from D&D - they're the fun kind of kobold, with the cute button noses, big, round eyes, and hips that clap like thunder with every step
- Lyric is gender-selectable! Do you want a girlbold that, because of her size, will always be tight as a nun? Or are you starved for some male content and have Lyric be a boibold, that's always eager and willing to step up to the challenge of pleasing his larger superior? Either way, Lyric's only sexual preference is for you: you can have the gayest kobold in the world if you want.
- The primary fetishes being appealed are size difference; enormous asses; dom/sub, with, in a rare change, the PC being the dom; and lots of hero worship. As soon as you rescue Lyric, they are willing to do anything - anything - for you.
- I didn't intend for Lyric to be a companion, but, Lyric is small enough to take up inventory in your pack, and they'll be able to travel around with you that way. There's also some plans for Lyric to be usable in battle, although that's still a ways off.
- There's an Easter egg if you choose not to revive Lyric and keep a frozen kobold in your backpack until you finish the game.

The document is currently 10,500 words large, and includes their intro; most of their talking topics (there's one more that still needs doing); and two sex scenes, both of them are Lyric going down on the PC based on the PC's sexual equipment.

Lyric is one piece of content that I've been looking forward to write for some time. There's a lot of content still planned for them coming up; I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them!

Because of my scheduling between the projects I'm on, the next time I'm scheduled to return to Lyric is September 14th, so it'll be a long time coming until I can come back to them. But hey, maybe plans will change!
Cautiously, you lift the cover of your bed – and the first thing you see are a pair of huge, golden eyes staring right back at you, turned into crescents from a pair of rising cheeks lifted from one of the biggest smiles you’ve seen from a creature. As soon as you make eye contact, the tip of its snout presses forward, emerging from underneath the cover, and pressing gently against yours. And the purring suddenly gets much louder; loud and intense enough that you feel it reverberate straight through your chest.

“Hi,” the kobold says through its own purring. The pitch of its voice is a bit on the higher side. “Maybe a stupid question, but, were you the one that rescued me from the snow?”

You hesitate before you answer. “Yeah,” you say eventually.

“I love you,” the kobold suddenly blurts, its tail wagging so quickly that it’s shifting the whole bed[atFH||roll] with its motions. There was no filter put into that statement: it was a raw, pure declaration, straight from the heart and bypassing all social cues. You can’t help but believe it. “My name’s Lyric.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Thank you for the compliment! I'll do my best to do what I do best.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Lyric looks fun! I mean, the scene where the Champion tries to let them down easy about "love" makes my heart shatter into a million pieces for two different reasons even though Lyric isn't sad in the slightest, but still: fun!

Variable characters seem like a lot of work, so it's really cool that you're so excited about this one. All those [lyric.mf] tags look like an absolute maze to navigate. I think you missed one on page 9, though.
H4sKO1V.jpg
Any ideas about Combat Lyric, or is that wayyy tbd? I kind of like a recharge power more than a summon, but I haven't thought about it for very long.
dom/sub, with, in a rare change, the PC being the dom
giggling like a lunatic here
Easter egg
*reads*

zomg happy ending confirmed!

;)

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Lyric sounds great!

Would it be possible to make Lyric a futanari/hermaphrodite as a selectable choice?

Last edited:

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I do have a couple suggestions, meme aside.

—Maybe adjust the color palette? Dark green is already occupied by goblins, orcs, trolls... it’d be nice to have a little more variance, especially since you’re going to be setting a precedent with the first kobold. Red and orange are super common depictions, but if you really want to be fun you could just say Kobolds come in multiple colors.

—Alternate opening scenes. Throughout the intro it feels like the Champion is continuously trying to... push Lyric away? Reject him? I dunno. I get that most people would actually be put off by a kobold they just met coming on to them so strongly, but the Champion isn’t most people— they regularly bang people they met five minutes ago. Maybe options for better reactions (like choosing if the champ is thrilled, skeptical, etc.), or at least a more enthusiastic response from Bimbo characters, or maybe even both.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Variable characters seem like a lot of work, so it's really cool that you're so excited about this one. All those [lyric.mf] tags look like an absolute maze to navigate. I think you missed one on page 9, though.
Any ideas about Combat Lyric, or is that wayyy tbd? I kind of like a recharge power more than a summon, but I haven't thought about it for very long.
Yes, I'm likely going to be inserting a lot of pronouns by mistake - it's far less natural to say [lyric.hisHer] in my head and then type it out than it is to say his or her. It's something I'm going to need a lot of readers to help me with, ideally. Thank you for keeping an eye out!

And Lyrics worth as an item in combat is still very tbd.
Would it be possible to make Lyric a futanari/hermaphrodite as a selectable choice?
Not at the start, but it may be possible to turn Lyric into a herm via alchemy later. Savin wants an alchemical option to turn Lyric into an 8 foot tall draginwaifu, so, why not some other stuff?
I do have a couple suggestions, meme aside.

—Maybe adjust the color palette? Dark green is already occupied by goblins, orcs, trolls... it’d be nice to have a little more variance, especially since you’re going to be setting a precedent with the first kobold. Red and orange are super common depictions, but if you really want to be fun you could just say Kobolds come in multiple colors.

—Alternate opening scenes. Throughout the intro it feels like the Champion is continuously trying to... push Lyric away? Reject him? I dunno. I get that most people would actually be put off by a kobold they just met coming on to them so strongly, but the Champion isn’t most people— they regularly bang people they met five minutes ago. Maybe options for better reactions (like choosing if the champ is thrilled, skeptical, etc.), or at least a more enthusiastic response from Bimbo characters, or maybe even both.
For lore reasons, Lyric is supposed to be a tropical variation of the kind you're going to find most commonly in the Undermountain, so I wanted to avoid red, brown, and bronze, since that's likely their colours, to match their environment, and green would be closer to the jungles of the tropics that Lyric is native to. Other colours I considered were blue, white, and black, which are pretty unusual colours as far as kobold scales go. It's not too late to change it, of course - I haven't even written an appearance screen yet.

And the alternate openings: to be fair, being a slut and banging people you just met is different from professing your undying love to them. It'll be tough, but I can go back and try to edit the scene to make the PC a bit more flexible when it's CoC2 time again.

Last edited:

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Yes, I'm likely going to be inserting a lot of pronouns by mistake - it's far less natural to say [lyric.hisHer] in my head and then type it out than it is to say his or her. It's something I'm going to need a lot of readers to help me with, ideally. Thank you for keeping an eye out!

If you use a computer to write all this and can figure out how to turn it off and on, you might be able to use autocorrect to switch out he/she/his/her/etc. out with the proper variable. Then you can just count the variables and swap it out if you accidentally used a variable to refer to a third party.

I never thought about the ‘undying love vs. being a slut’ thing, though. It’d still probably be good to write openings for more enthusiastic people, but then again I’ve never written professionally and I don’t know how much work goes into this stuff so I can’t be overly critical— just offer an opinion.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Not at the start, but it may be possible to turn Lyric into a herm via alchemy later. Savin wants an alchemical option to turn Lyric into an 8 foot tall dragon waifu, so, why not some other stuff?
Awesome!
That's good to know.

Speaking of dragon waifus, and a certain infamous dragon waifu from CoC, will it be possible to give Lyric various transformatives?
Or will they be limited to a few of them?

Last edited:

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Lyric is small enough to take up inventory in your pack
This is some Ash and Pikachu friendship xD I so want a scene where Lyric rides on my shoulder or just pops out of my backpack at random just to say hi
Edit: Or a scene where he/she rides on my head I thought it was a cute idea so I wanted to add it

choose not to revive Lyric
.....Evil bastards who would do such a thing? Lyric sounds adorable

There's a lot of content still planned for them coming up; I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them!
All hail the mighty B!! This character sounds like it's gonna be alot of work but I have totally faith that you'll make it utterly magnificent ^w^ Keep up the awesome work

Reactions: B and Strijoca

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Awesome!
That's good to know.

Speaking of dragon waifus, and a certain infamous dragon waifu from CoC, will it be possible to give Lyric various transformatives?
Or will they be limited to a few of them?
Keep in mind, the more transformatives you give a character, the additional content they require increases exponentially. Even just making Lyric super tall is going to require completely new sex scenes, because the current ones are all going to assume that they're short. So, ideally, if I give them more transformatives, they need to be worth it to me (the guy that's writing it) and Savin (the guy that's paying for it).

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I must say I'm looking forward to lyric though I'm wondering will there be preg content? (I'm asking as one of my sides is to see all of the preg content)
And I'd like to see a blue or white lyric (maybe the white is why you did not notice them in the snow?) and I hope oneday my pc can reply back after getting to know them that they love them too (perhaps a marriage option?)

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Lyric preg will be an option
Walks through the forest nonchalantly, with Cait. A rustling noise can be heard from the champs backpack.

Cait: Wth (Insert Champ name here) what do you have in there?

Champ: Only the usual I'm just as surprised as you. Takes off backpack setting it down, only for it start wriggling on it's own. Finally working up the nerve the champ opens the flap only for Lyric and 2 kobold babies to poke their heads out taking in there surroundings.

Lyric: Now (insert champ name here) I can explain.. Our babies wanted to see the world so we... Kinda snuck in your bag when you were packing...
You could probably write that far better than me B just thought it might give you a chuckle or something.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm I wonder if we ever get a kobold tf added to the game would lyric react to the pc being a kobold?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Evil bastards who would do such a thing?
Sir, I would thank you not to call me a bastard.

And I would certainly revive Lyric...and sell them! Mwahahahaha.

Nah, seriously, I think my Lupine warrior would love a little pet she could smash clits with.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for being tardy, but I've updated Lyric with 10,000 words! This covers:
- Their appearance
- Introducing the player to the mechanic of feeding Lyric money, and the physical changes that includes
- Lots of backstory stuff! How Lyric got to where they are; what kobolds eat and what their culture is; why Lyric enjoys science; etc. Some of it is sad :(

Still to do:
- Two more talk scenes
- All of the sex, minus the scenes where Lyric goes down on you, since they're already done
- Additional sex scenes where they can be found cleaning your creampies out of your companion's pussies/your spent pussy juices off your companion's dicks
- Fun With Alchemy
You release [lyric.hisHer] arm and ask [lyric.himHer] what [lyric.heShe] wanted with your money. Is that why [lyric.heShe] wanted to be so close to you from the start? So [lyric.heShe] could rob you?

“No, please, that’s not it at all!” [lyric.heShe] begs, falling to [lyric.hisHer] knees before you and clasping [lyric.hisHer] hands together, begging you for mercy. “I thought you were carrying around all that metal as a snack! And I… I figured, if I was travelling with you, then I could have some too!”

You pause. Lyric was <i>eating your money?</i>

“I know <b>now</b> that I’m not supposed to!” [lyric.heShe] continues. “I thought… I just… I didn’t realize that it wasn’t okay! I’m sorry, I really should have asked first….”

Okay, back up. You’re more confused than you are angry. You ask Lyric if eating electrum is a thing that all kobolds do.

Lyric, in turn, cocks [lyric.hisHer] head to one side inquisitively. “You mean… you <b>don’t</b>?”

You answer that you and your kind use electrum as currency. You use it to buy things. It’s probably one of the <i>least</i> edible things you can think of.

It takes a moment for Lyric to process the information you’ve just given [lyric.himHer]. “Oh,” [lyric.heShe] eventually says. “Uh… well, going backwards: yes, eating electrum is a thing that all kobolds do. It’s considered a delicacy, especially where I come from: it’s not a very common foodstuff, and it’s <b>delicious.</b> Second only to gold.”

Lyric lowers [lyric.hisHer] head, [lyric.hisHer] eyes still on yours but unable to keep [lyric.hisHer] nose pointed up towards you. “And… yes, I’ve been eating it. I thought you were keeping it around for the same reason. Since there was so much, I thought that the bite-sized stuff you kept in your pouch was for snacking on.”

You lower your face into your right palm and take a deep breath through your nose. You ask Lyric how many coins [lyric.heShe]’s eaten.

[lyric.HeShe] winces and cowers into [lyric.himHer]self, bracing for a strike. “Ten,” [lyric.heShe] answers.

Only ten? Okay, that’s not <i>nearly</i> as bad as you were expecting.

You tell Lyric that, first of all, you aren’t mad with [lyric.himHer], so [lyric.heShe] can relax. [lyric.HeShe] immediately does so, loosening [lyric.hisHer] grip on [lyric.himHer]self and uncoiling in front of you.

However, second of all, [lyric.heShe] is, under no circumstances <i>whatsoever</i>, allowed to eat your electrum without your permission from this point forward. You ask [lyric.himHer] if [lyric.heShe] understands.

“Yes, that’s crystal clear,” [lyric.heShe] responds timidly, afraid that the wrong answer might incur the wrath you’ve already told [lyric.himHer] that you aren’t going to strike [lyric.himHer] with.

Well, at least that’s cleared up. You tell Lyric again that you aren’t mad – you just wanted to know ahead of time what [lyric.heShe] was doing with your money before [lyric.heShe] made assumptions.

And besides, if it’s true that electrum is considered a delicacy to kobolds, then you can look into budgeting them out so that [lyric.heShe] can have some every now and again as a treat.

At that, [lyric.hisHer] eyes widen, and [lyric.hisHer] tail stands straight-out from behind [lyric.himHer]. “Do you mean it?!” [lyric.heShe] asks – already [lyric.hisHer] tongue is hanging out, salivating at the thought of getting more of your electrum to eat. You tell [lyric.himHer] that you promise to keep [lyric.himHer] in mind when it comes to budgeting your money in the future.

At that, Lyric shuffles forward on [lyric.hisHer] knees and hugs your legs. “You’re the best,” [lyric.heShe] says, before [lyric.heShe] skitters back into your pack.

“And it’s probably a good thing that you cut me off before I got too carried away anyway,” [lyric.heShe] continues once you heft your pack back up into place. “If I had free reign of all the electrum I could want, I’m positive it’d all go straight to my thighs!”

… interesting, and good to keep in mind.
[lyric.HeShe] just mentioned that kobolds like to eat metal?

“Oh yes! Some types of metal are actually considered to be part of a staple diet for us. We can eat meat and fruit, which are much easier to come by, but you can tell if a kobold’s gotten a steady input of the good stuff by the glow of their scales and the shape of their bodies. I think [pc.race]s are the same way, too?”

You answer that, in your culture, the saying is that ‘abs start in the kitchen.’ Eating healthy is as important to a strong, shapely body as proper exercise is. [lyric.electrumRange 0 50|You ask what a ‘well fed’ kobold that’s been fed a steady diet of ‘the good metal’ is supposed to be shaped like.

“I’ll give you three guesses, and the first two don’t count,” [lyric.heShe] answers with an overly-exaggerated sway of [lyric.hisHer] hips, causing the fat of [lyric.hisHer] thighs to jiggle, sway, and clap together at the apex of each swing.

… interesting to note.|You ask Lyric if eating metal makes <i>every</i> kobold’s thighs explode with girth and mass like [lyric.mf|his|hers] did.

“Where I come from, yep,” [lyric.heShe] answers, turning around and lifting [lyric.hisHer] tail, giving you an unimpeded look at [lyric.hisHer] fat kobold ass, [lyric.hisHer] tights audibly creaking to contain it all. “Big booties like this baby,” [lyric.heShe] says, slapping [lyric.hisHer] right ass cheek for emphasis, “are considered attractive to kobolds from my region, because it means they’re well-off and that their mates and children would probably be well-fed, too.[lyric.electrumRange 0 100|| Send me into a kobold camp or village looking like this, and we’d have a whole harem of little ankle-biters looking to get in on what we have, [pc.name].] I dunno if it’s the same deal with your northern kobolds, but based on the Undermountain’s queen and the bottom she’s got, I’m gonna go with a yes.”

… something to keep in mind for later.]
[=Feed 1=]

You reach into your pouch and withdraw a single electrum coin from it before handing it to Lyric. You tell [lyric.himHer] that, if [lyric.heShe] keeps being a good [lyric.mf|boy|girl], there’s plenty more in it for [lyric.himHer] where that came from.

Lyric’s eyes grow wide as can be as [lyric.heShe] delicately handles the electrum coin with both thumbs and index fingers. [lyric.HisHer] eyes are so wide that you can see the reflection of the coin in [lyric.hisHer] pupils. With the amount of gentle care and reverence [lyric.heShe]’s holding it, you’d think that this was the first electrum coin [lyric.heShe]’d eaten, or that this is the first gift [lyric.heShe]’s ever gotten, which you know for a fact is untrue and is probably untrue, respectively.

You blink, and, with a lurch, and the sound of metal being torn apart in a single heavy chomp, the entire coin is gone, and Lyric’s throat noisily swallows the entire thing in one go. [lyric.HeShe] barely even chewed it; one bite was all it took, and the entire thing is gone, just like that.

“Thank you,” [lyric.heShe] says with a content, satisfied sigh, [lyric.hisHer] tongue licking at [lyric.hisHer] lips as [lyric.heShe] basks in the afterglow of an amazing, if short-lived, meal.

A new page, a new shill for my Patreon!

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Metal Parts are pretty valuable, too - you need them for quests and Kohaku - while hawks are easy to find by comparison.
“Yes, that’s crystal clear,” [lyric.heShe] responds timidly, afraid that the wrong answer might incur the wrath you’ve already told [lyric.himHer] that you aren’t going to strike [lyric.himHer] with.
this is still the most real line in a long list of heartstring pullers, B

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I started a new save file last week and after the initial buying of stuff I amassed mire money than I could spend.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
In lieu of money? I'm gonna say no so the coders don't try to murder me.
This wouldn't be a coding issue, more of a game design issue with however it's implemented. Does Lyric ask for the metal parts? Probably fine. Do they just disappear from your inventory? Probably not fine. The code is fairly trivial either way though.