PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
For the first day in my new schedule, I've updated Zo with 1,800 words! This only makes moderate headway into her next sex scene - Anal - and the brunt of this update is actually giving Zo the promised pc.isVirgin support all across the intro leading up to you having sex with her.
[pc.isVirgin|And, apparently, she’s willing to be patient with you: she lets go of both of your hands; then, she points to you; then, she stretches her left hand open, palm-up, and she ‘walks’ her right hand’s index and middle fingers across it; then, finally, she points to herself. She wants you to follow her; she’ll take the lead when it comes to ‘performance.’

[pc.isDK||You can’t help but blush – is sex really this simple? Or, like, the preamble to it? It’s a childlike fantasy, but you always imagined your first time to involve things like a dark, candlelit room with someone that you loved with all your heart, and that it was something that just <i>happened,</i> without someone just <i>asking</i> for it like Zo had.

You stare into Zo’s eyes: how they droop into crescents as she smiles warmly at you while her hands go back into yours, squeezing your palms to hers. [dayNight|Maybe… one out of three isn’t so bad.|Two… two out of three is a pretty good score.]]
You whisper her name, and she sighs through her nose – you saying <i>anything</i> is a weakness for her, and saying her name in particular really gets her going. But you’re not done: you tell her, in no uncertain terms, that you want her ass. She can’t have an ass this nice and not let you fuck it.

The declaration catches her off-guard, but what <i>really</i> surprises her is when you pull your right hand back and you <i>spank</i> her ass with as much momentum as you can muster. Despite the loud (and deeply satisfying) sound of your hand clapping against her ass echoing off the walls, her body is so taut that no part of her shakes from the impact; it’s like you had spanked a well-sculpted rock.

That’s not to say Zo doesn’t feel it: she lurches forward, hissing through clenched teeth, reeling from the sudden impact of your hand against her ass. While she’s still a bit dazed, you pull at both of her cheeks, their shape fighting against you as you spread them apart, and you dip your fingers into the split crack, seeking out the rosebud of her asshole. It’s not exactly difficult to find, and when you feel the crinkles of her skin and the heat of her hole against your index finger, you slip it inside – down to the first knuckle first, before pushing in to the second, bending and wriggling it in the tight confines of her ass.

Zo takes a deep, hissing breath through clenched teeth, and her fingers tense and rake sharp lines across your [pc.skinFurScales] from the sudden anal penetration[pc.cockRange 0 10||; if she thinks your <i>finger</i> is going to be a surprise to take into her asshole, then she’s <i>already</i> forgotten about the slab of meat you call a cock standing up between you two]. She lets out a choked, gasping breath as she tries to regain control of her own sensibilities–

And, you notice, her hips are quivering underneath your touch, and her pussy, jammed squarely against the cumvein of your [pc.cock], is positively <i>drooling</i> with her juices. She’s cumming right now, just from your finger in her ass and the rough treatment of her body. If all of this is from a finger, then she’ll probably cum so hard from your dick up her ass that she’ll forget who she is for a minute.
Obviously, there's quite a bit more virginal content than just that one snippet, so go to my Patreon to read the whole update and catch up on all your Champ Is A Sappy Virgin needs!
And maybe drop a fiver??

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo with 2,300 words! This completes the entirety of her Anal scene. It got a bit more wordy than I intended it to be, unfortunately, but between different cock lengths; different cum volumes; and whether or not you have a knot (yes, you can knot Zo's ass, but only if you're small enough to fit it in there), it was a bit of a given.
Zo is, paradoxically, tight enough to lead you to believe that she’s never had it in the ass before, yet her body is gracious and accommodating, taking your meat without much difficulty. At first, you chalk it up to Zo’s mental fortitude: a lot of what she does involves things like controlled relaxation and focuses breathing, so maybe she just knows how to relax her body really well.

But, as you look away from Zo’s ass and up her back, you spot movement that’s a bit out of place: the bulbous ends of her hair rest against the curvature of her back, but they shuffle and jolt out of time with the rest of her, alternating between pulling their strands tight against her head and hanging slack. With a start, you realize that she’s using her mystical life energy powers to let you fuck her ass a bit easier.
[pc.cockRange 0 12|[pc.hasKnot|Your thrusting gets a bit more haggard, a bit more intense and <i>meaningful,</i> as you feel the top of your knot pound against Zo’s backdoor, demanding it acquiesce to the girth of your bitch-breaking [pc.knot] as it had to the rest of your cock. The thought of maybe <i>not</i> tying her to you doesn’t even cross your mind: you’re single-minded in your need to get the relief you seek, and that means shoving your entire knot into her asshole so that <i>all</i> of you is inside her.

It’s more of a test than with your [pc.cockHead], but, on one particularly deep thrust, you feel her body split and yawn wider, and your [pc.knot] dips into the well that is her ass. Zo winces beneath you, and all four of her limbs thrash against the bed, but you don’t stop, and she doesn’t try to communicate to you to stop either. You push forward with your hips, and Zo weakly pushes back against you with the whole of her body, trying to take everything that you have to give into herself.

Once the crest of your knot slips into the tight, pinching maw of her asshole, you slump forward, the rest of you sliding into her with relative ease. That’s it: you’ve tied yourself to Zo and you’ve sunk every last inch of your cock into her ass, knot and all. Her body wraps around you, shifting itself and conforming to your shape, holding you in place as best it can; with how firm and tight her body is, it’s like you’ve just knotted yourself to a keyhole. But that’s fine: all you needed was your knot in her ass.
Have a Patreon plug

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
OMG YES everything yes! I loved Brooke when I first met her in Coc1 and I'm so happy to see that there will be another one similar to her for Coc2. The anal scene with Brooke is in my top 3 scenes of Coc1. I really cannot wait to see how you flush this character out, normally I would read EVERYTHING about her, but instead I'll wait til she's released solely so I can experience it with practically no information like I did with Brooke. And finally I want to say THANK YOU so much for this, this just made my day thank you a million times B!

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo with roughly 2,400 words! This gets started on the Down On Her scene and gets most of the way through... her pussy path. You have the option to rim her if you wanted, which was a semi-frequent request both on the forums and in Discord. Are you one of the people looking forward to eating your lupine monk girlfriend's asshole?
Also, there's some of the PC's head getting squeezed by Zo's thighs in there too, since that's also a thing people like (but this one wasn't requested). It doesn't go super hardcore into it - she doesn't squeeze you with enough force to pop a watermelon, just hard enough that you're locked in place against her thick, muscular, furry thighs.
Moving her off your lap and onto the bed takes both more effort than you had expected, and less – she’s pliant and willing for whatever you want, but she also wants to just keep sitting on your lap and hump you until she finishes (not that you can blame her). Once she’s on her back and you’re on top of her, her legs immediately lock behind your back, keeping you wedged in place against her, while her hands scour your own back, tickling at every surface they run across.

It takes some time to worm your way down her body, both because you want to taste and show proper <i>respect</i> to every aspect of the temple that is Zo’s body, and because you’re struggling against her tight grip. After anywhere between twenty and a hundred kisses (you’ve lost count), you find your face pressed against her right tit, {zo not lactating:her erect nipple jutting into your pursed lips for you to suck on}{else:her huge, puffy nipple dribbling her warm, sweet milk, looking for a thirsty mouth to sate}. As soon as your mouth latches onto her boob and you give her nipple a {zo not lactating:gentle suck, followed by a long, slow lick}{else:gentle, but long and thorough, such}, Zo’s thighs pinch around your waist, and her right hand finds the back of your head, pressing you deeper into her tit and locking you in place against her chest.
Before you begin, you lean back, putting your hands underneath her knees, and you push them both upward so that her legs are upright and her toes are pointed to the ceiling. You tell her to keep her legs in place; she does, and, for the first time since you started, you’re totally disengaged from Zo – and yet, the only thought on your mind is getting right back to her.

Your buffet is laid out in front of you: her puffy pussy, dripping with need, her clit fully erect, her vulva so engorged that it pushes out against her muscular thighs. With Zo holding up her legs for you, everything you could ask for is on full display: all you need to do is lean in and press your face against her bits.

You lick your [pc.lips] as you focus in on her–

[=Pussy=][=Asshole=]
You trace her sodden, spongy vulva, the right petal before the left, rimming the entrance to her tunnel with the tip of your tongue and feeling how pliable her pussy is, thanks to your efforts. Zo’s tail whips upward once, batting you in the [pc.chest]; her hands squeeze onto her own wrists, pulling on her fur as she strains to keep her legs upright for you. You press your face forward, twisting your tongue and spearing it into her box, and, just like that, the strength escapes her arms, if only for a moment, and her legs split and fall to her sides before she weakly catches herself.

Before she brings her legs together, you sit upright, tilting your head a bit forward so that your upper lip has easier access to the length of her cunt, all while you continue to thrash and squirm your tongue inside her pussy. Her legs come together with your head trapped between her thighs, her firm, toned, muscular legs pressing against your cheeks; she keeps her legs split apart when she realizes you’re there, but your hands come up to slap her on the opposite sides of her legs, wordlessly <i>demanding</i> that she presses her thighs together. She’s in no state of mind to argue otherwise, and your face is clamped between her thick legs, still held upright by her hands.
You can read the whole doc on my Patreon for the low, low price of FREE! But I also accept pity donations because times are hard and me and mine gotta eat too.

Normally, tomorrow is supposed to be my day off, and I'm going back to Paige in TiTS this next Monday, but I'm a bit behind schedule for Zo, so I might just clock in the hours for her tomorrow anyway.

OMG YES everything yes! I loved Brooke when I first met her in Coc1 and I'm so happy to see that there will be another one similar to her for Coc2. The anal scene with Brooke is in my top 3 scenes of Coc1. I really cannot wait to see how you flush this character out, normally I would read EVERYTHING about her, but instead I'll wait til she's released solely so I can experience it with practically no information like I did with Brooke. And finally I want to say THANK YOU so much for this, this just made my day thank you a million times B!

Thank you for being as excited as you are for her! Hearing people getting so hyped for my work is always a big pick-me-up to my day. I hope she lives up to it!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
update
Zo leans to one side so she can see what you’re doing around her own lifted legs. You lean in, licking your [pc.lips] once, angling your face to seem like you’re going to go down on her, and she flinches and clenches as she readies for it – before you dip downward, your nose driving into the sodden petals of her vulva, and your [pc.tongue] deftly against her tight star, drilling against the entrance to her backdoor.

You hear her exhale sharply through her nose as her body seizes up. Her legs get tense and stiff; her tail stands straight out from underneath herself, poking hard into your [pc.chest][pc.cupRange flat B|| and getting stuck into the cleavage of your boobs]; and her fur gets all bristly, the strands poking against your [pc.skinFurScales]. But that bodily reaction was exactly what you were hoping for: you take a long, wet lick against her rear, dragging your tongue against her taint and tickling the underside of her pussy, and you feel her legs kick at the knees above you, weak and giddy from the sudden pleasure of something so perverse.
Zo’s tight, toned ass cheeks frame your face on either side, burying you in the thick, dense meat of her gluteal muscles and submerging the [pc.skinFurScales] of your face into her soft, thin fur. Every clench of her body has her ass squeeze down on your face, and the relief you feel on your face when she relaxes is almost pleasurable in its own way, almost like you’re getting your face messaged by her ass – as unique a sensation as that is.
consume product

(I'll be returning to Zo next Monday!)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo with 2,300 words! This update completes the scene for dick-havers where Zo sucks their cock and chugs their cum like a champion. It also sets the groundwork for the scene for vag-havers (herms have a 50/50 chance of seeing either scene at any given time).
Zo nurses at your cock, thirsty for the reward your body implicitly promises her if she just keeps going, but she doesn’t go at an intense pace, knowing that it’s not a race and that you’ll get to where you’re going before long. She changes her technique after every few eager-but-patient bobs on your cock: on one set of bobs, she hallows her cheeks, compressing them around your cock and taking a long, deep suck of your shaft, suckling it from [pc.cockRange 1 8|your tip to your [pc.knot]|halfway down and back up]; on another, she tilts her head, letting your [pc.cockHead] push obscenely against the inside of her cheek, such that you can see the bulb of your tip pressing out from within, while her lapping, coiling tongue does most of the work. It’s been a long time since she’s had a partner before you; you wonder if she doesn’t have something phallic to practice with in the meantime.
It’s all the stimulation you need, and you’re pushed over that edge she’s been driving you towards: you pull on her head, and you give her exactly what she wanted: a belly stuffed to the brim with your [pc.cum]. Her throat works hard, lewdly and loudly sucking down every single drop of every single gout your overproductive [pc.hasBalls|nuts|body] can produce, but even as she swallows and swallows, it’s a losing battle – until her eyes shine from green to silver once more, and, suddenly, it’s as if her throat opens up to you, while remaining just as tight as before. Her body quakes beneath you, not from the exertion, but from cumming herself, as her stomach bloats and expands from the sudden, unbidden onslaught of your thick seed. It is, indeed, everything she wanted from you.
I was hoping to have Zo finished by this week, but I'm not totally certain if it's going to happen, looking at the checklist of things that still need doing.

But maybe a fiver will get my ass in gear!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo with 2,500 words! This completes the girly side of the scene where she goes down on you, and it completes the Aftercare scene where you two relax a little bit after all the excitement. This completes all of her intended repeatable sex scenes!
Your body convulses a few more times as Zo ekes out the last of your pleasure, sucking down every drop that you have to give. Every motion of her tongue against you brings another flinch of your hips, another jerk and twist of your body, and she’s taking something of a perverse delight in how she can conduct your body to do what she wants with just her mouth.

Eventually, you collapse onto the bed, your body going slack onto the sheets from the exhaustion. Everything that Zo does continues to stimulate you, but as good as it feels, it doesn’t beget a physical response anymore: you’re little more than a lump of satiated [pc.race], all [pc.skinFurScales] and muscle, and without a thought in your head.

You’re barely cognizant enough to realize that Zo is clambering onto the bed beside you, crawling across the sheets on all fours towards your face. Her sly, half-smile and her half-lidded eyes drink in your body; everything that you are, right this second, is because of how she played your body like an instrument, and your total placation is like a standing ovation to her and her mastery.
Still, there’s only so much lounging you two can do. After some time, you’re not certain how much, and with some reluctance, you pull yourself from Zo, standing on your feet (a bit wobbly, after what you had just gone through), and you retrieve your affects.

And Zo, the whole time, lays on her side, one hand resting on the curve of her ass, her tail gently swishing from side to side as she watches you redress. Her eyes are half-lidded, and her coy half-smile returns; when you make eye-contact with her, the tip of her tongue snakes out to lick at the upturned corner of her mouth. It’s hard to resist the allure of a woman as attractive as her – especially when she’s naked, freshly fucked, and is, in no uncertain terms, eye-fucking you. She wants a second round.

You smile back and tell her that you’ll be back sooner rather than later. In response, she brings her fingers to her mouth, kissing her fingertips and turning her palm upward, blowing across her hand and towards you.

Yeah, you’ll probably be back soon.
Read, bitch!
I'm sorry for calling you a bitch, I didn't mean it.
(Unless you liked it, then I meant it)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the document with approximately 6,000 words! This update covers a bunch of stuff:
- When you first meet Zo, you have the option of leaving her to fend for herself if your corruption is high enough, and you can also lose the fight/submit. This update goes back and fills out what happens to Zo if either of those things happen. Basically, she gets a little corrupted and turns into a slut that's only wants her next bang, and she spends all day and all night masturbating in her hut, waiting for the next round. All other content is cut off - but hey! For PCs that are looking for a little bit of corrupted fun, the option is there, and there's plenty of opportunity for expansion!
- I added another "sex" option where you can ask Zo to make her boobs big and milky. It's 800 words of spontaneous breast expansion for your perusal!
- If Zo is milky and you have a dick, she will titfuck you if she goes down on you.
- If you're a virgin, the scene where you and Zo first have sex now has a different ending altogether, involving Awkward Virgin Dork Player Character.
- A bunch of little bits and bobs to clean up the document and cover some bases.
A million and one thoughts go through your head, trying to think of what you should do, or what you should say, if anything. Sex is so common that it’d be fair to describe it as a pastime, but there’s no denying the impact that the first time has with everyone, and you aren’t an exception. You had the fortune to have your first time with someone as smart, as attractive, as attentive, as <i>amazing</i> as Zo – do you tell her that? That she’s all of those qualities? Maybe that’s a bad idea; she’s already had sex with you, and buttering her up some more might make you seem desperate, and it hasn’t been five minutes since you came. Do you say nothing? What if that makes you a cold and uncaring lover? What if she thinks you didn’t enjoy it? Do you tell her you love her? Short, succinct, to the point, and it’s a romantic thought – a round of lovemaking followed by a heartfelt proclamation. But… <i>do</i> you love her? Is it too early? Is it supposed to be something you say <i>before</i> you have sex?
At first, nothing happens. Moments turn into a minute as Zo continues to grope and play with her breasts in front of you. But, after another short while, Zo closes her eyes and leans her face downward, and the bulbous ends of her braided her begin to levitate behind her head.

Suddenly, in a matter of seconds, her breasts seamlessly inflate in front of you: with one clench of her fingers, she goes from a firm set of C-cups, into a full, thick pair of D’s; with another, they increase again, filling out against her fingers and spreading them further apart. Her breasts push out from her chest, against her hands and deepening the cleavage between them, and with every sequential flex of her fingers, they grow a little bit more. Before, she had a set of firm, high-sitting C’s – they’d be the envy of most women[pc.cupRange flat C|, you should know|, surely] – and now, she would strain against her outfit’s top if she were still wearing it.

When she finally opens her eyes again, her hair slowly drops back down across her back, and you watch as her eyes turn back from silver to green. She lets go of her breasts, and they heavy sink into their natural position in front of you: a pair of mountainous E-cups, each with a nipple that’s noticeably fatter and longer in size, still sitting high on her chest, but sagging underneath their own weight slightly.

You place both of your hands underneath her rounded tits, hefting them, marveling at their newfound size and density. This is real: you watched them change right in front of you, turning into the big, fat titties that they are now. And when you lift them, you’re taken by surprise when each nipple sprays a number of thin, creamy white streams through the air, splashing onto your own [pc.chest] and as high as your neck. You suppose it only makes sense that the best way to naturally increase her own bust size was to make herself lactate.

You ask if the change is permanent, and she shakes her head no, but her face contorts slightly; there’s more to her answer than she can explain. You ask her if it’ll only last for this round, and she, again, shakes her head no. You ask her if she can consciously ‘undo’ it using the same technique she used to increase them, and she, once again, shakes her head no.

Looks like she’s stuck with these newer, larger tits for some time.

You’d better make the most of them until then!
I'm pretty sure that, with this update, Zo is now complete!
There are a bunch of cuts I had to make that I'm going to have to save for later - namely, 1) her backstory as a vignette, 2) making her into a follower, and 3) maybe preg content, but that's all going to have to wait for a later expansion. She's currently 82,000 words and I don't want to make her document any larger than it needs to be.

But make no mistake: Zo's story is not yet completed. I will return to her someday!

Also: patreon.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! It's been a hot minute since I wrote more content for CoC2.

So here's a 13k word expansion pack for Berwyn where, after making him dominant, you worship his cock some more. This is essentially five (and a half) scenes of straight-up gigantic-dog-cock worshipping that you can view once you make him dominant enough that he's willing to breed you (if applicable). This was only supposed to be a one-off scene because I liked Berwyn's dommy content and I wanted to contribute, but then I got horny. Fetishes include lots of cum play (swallowing, covering, sharing); cock worshipping; sharing and snowballing if Cait is in your active party; and the bonus round has oral knotting.
You have no response to anything he’s saying, mostly because you’re so transfixed by his titanic cock and its heat and its smells and, by the Gods, its <i>tastes,</i> that you don’t have the cognizance to recognize that he’s berating you. Your own hands circle around his fat knot, clamping all around it; you lean backward, tilting your head upward so that your mouth is a bit more aligned with his tip, and you <i>squeeze.</i>

Berwyn gasps hard enough that he hiccups, his voice caught in his throat, and his hips lurch in your grip; his pre <i>gushes</i> from his cock, splurting in one full, thick gout and hitting the [atFH|floor|ground] behind you with a wet splash, before relaxing into a steady waterfall that dribbles right onto your face and into your open mouth. You let it build and build in your upturned maw, until the clear, pearly elixir pours from the open edges of your mouth and drips down the front and both the sides of your neck.

“Holy shit,” Berwyn barely says; he has to choke back a laugh at just as unrepentantly <i>slutty</i> you’re being for him and his cock. You’re sucking down his pre like it’s the ambrosia from the fountain of youth.
“You know,” he sighs, leaning back on his sitting position. You have to focus on the sound of his voice over your loud, wet slurping to pick out his words. “I sometimes thought that maybe having a cock as huge as mine wasn’t such a good thing. My choice in wardrobe is pretty limited. And if I’m not studying or practicing magic, I’m usually rubbing one out. I sometimes wondered if it wouldn’t be better to look into, ah, alternatives.”

To hopefully assuage his thoughts on the matter a bit, you crane your head upward and you hollow out your cheeks, compressing his ball in your mouth and lathering it with your tongue in one, broad stroke. Berwyn shivers, and his thighs come together around your head slightly. He can’t help but laugh at you. “Right,” he giggles, “it’s people like you, [pc.name], that usually convince me otherwise. Why would I want to get rid of a cock like <b>this</b> when I have sluts like <b>you</b> willing to dedicate themselves to it? Getting all the sex I want has never been easier.”
You should stop. You should… you lean in, pressing your lips against Berwyn’s shaft, loving how it throbs between your lips; you swish your [pc.tongue] out, lathering it across the tight, hot skin of his cock. You should stop. You’ve been at this for a while. Another bead of his clear pre bubbles from his tip, and you’re quick to dive onto it, slurping it down and letting it coat your tastebuds. Maybe you should… you moan, diving down on his dick, letting it push against the inside of your cheek; another splurt of his pre washes against your gums and pools in the inside of your cheeks and behind your [pc.lips]. It’s been a while. You should… you audibly gulp down another helping of his pre, and you twist and swirl your tongue across the point of his tip, causing his hips to lurch upward, burying more of itself into your throat.
You can read the entire 13k word expansion in the link above, but why not pay a visit to my Patreon anyway?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm ready to reveal my next CoC2 project!

This is a highly-corrupted demon girl random encounter that you can ideally meet in any of the starting areas. Her design is based on those women modellers irl that get a ton of body paint on them, and then have the courage to walk out into public completely naked (and also Midna. Like, 90-10 body-paint/Midna). She's got horns, wings, and a malleable tail that can turn into a pussy or a cock as your biology requires.
The demon girl twists her head to one side, her eyes squinting as she studies your body. “You remind me of me,” she says, stepping forward again. “A younger, more confused me. Well… maybe less ‘confused’ and more ‘inexperienced.’ You’re just learning for yourself what it’s like to live our lifestyle, am I right?”

She stops approaching once you’re within arm’s reach of her. You glance to one side, and, like you predicted, you see a friend of hers emerge, apparently hidden from within the ether. The one in front of you has a calm, relaxed stance; you two are talking, and that’s not a crime. “I wonder if you’ve gotten to the part where it’s easier to live your life as you like it. Who cares if that means you’re the bad [pc.mascFem|guy|girl]? As soon as you realize that your life is meant for <b>you,</b> it gets a whole lot easier to live, you know?”

Her tail uncoils from around her waist, giving her length a bit more slack so that she can lift its blunted tip until it starts rubbing and grinding against her exposed loins. She spreads her legs, letting the oblong end of her tail grind against her until the motions turn slick, and a bead of her juices drips down the broad side of her tail.

“D’ya wanna fuck?” she asks suddenly.
She takes one step forward, before stopping, tilting her head, and scanning you from top to bottom. “Oh my goodness,” she says breathily, before taking three large steps and getting within arm’s reach of you. “Look at you!” she squeals. “You’re… you’re <b>[pc.mascFem|beautiful|gorgeous]!</b>”

She keeps her distance, fawning over you from an arm’s length. She steps around you, leaning on one foot to get a better look at your sides, before switching feet and doing the same on the other side. “You’re like me,” she continues; her speech is quieted and husky, like she’s just coming down from a brisk jog. “You know what it’s like. I had almost given up on meeting someone like me that I hadn’t already fucked!”

On cue, you glance to one side, and, like you predicted, you see a friend of hers step into the corner of your vision; it stands to reason that she has a second on your other side.

“God, speaking of,” she continues. Her tail uncoils slightly from around her waist, and it uses the extra slack to turn its blunted tip upward; it snakes its way up her thighs and lewdly starting grinding against her exposed pussy, pushing and pressing against her, until each motion is met with a wet squish and a bead of her arousal drips down the side of her tail. “D’ya wanna fuck? I’d <b>love</b> to get a taste of someone like me that I haven’t already turned. It’d be like tasting someone else’s home-baked bread.” Her tongue slips out from the corner of her mouth and wetly licks across them both. “But putting buns in ovens is a discussion for some other time.”
Just as quickly as she starts heading towards you, she stops. Her eyes squint from her distance, scrutinizing you, drinking in your body – and, once the realization hits you, she gasps in surprise, delight, and pure, uninhibited lust, and she <i>lunges</i> the last few paces towards you in an instant.

“My god,” she says under her breath. Without your permission, she steps into your personal space, and her hands are on your [pc.skinFurScales], reverently examining every facet of that you she can touch. She’s gentle, yet insistent; her fingers curl and squeeze at everything from your shoulders and arms, to the curves of your [pc.waist] and [pc.stomach][pc.cupRange flat B|, to the plates of your [pc.chest]|, and, once you don’t make a move to stop her, she takes that invitation to grope at your [pc.chest]]. Her fingernails are sharp, but she’s careful not to do anything more than tickle at your body as she worships you. “You’re <b>perfect.</b>”

At the word, you hear another of her demon friends make a step towards you[pc.som||and [party.compNames]|and your group], similarly drawn to you and your apparently flawlessness. They all come in peace, pacified by you and your shining example.

“I never thought I’d see someone like me that I hadn’t already fucked into turning,” she whispers, “let alone one as perfect as you.” You hear the sound of liquid hitting the ground; you lean to one side, looking down between her legs, and you see the girl’s tail rabidly grinding and poking at her exposed pussy, causing her free-flowing juices to run down the broad side of her leathery tail and splash down onto the ground between her legs.

“Please,” she says, making eye contact with you. She lets go of you just long enough to wipe a strand of drool from her mouth with the back of her forearm. “Y-you <b>have</b> to fuck me. Please. I’ve never needed anything more in my life.” Her eyes widen, her dark pupils trained on you, begging for permission. “[pc.hasCock|Any hole you want. Or my tail. I can make my tail into a nice, tight pussy for you.[pc.isHerm| Or maybe you want some girly-girl action? ]][pc.hasVagina|I’ll get on my knees and eat your box until you’re dry. Or I can get on my back if you want to jam clams. Or I can turn my tail into a thick, juicy cock to drill you with.]” She starts salivating again. “Would you like that? I’ll do anything. <b>Anything!</b>”

Far be it from you to deny a pretty lady after she asked so nicely.
Her reaction to you changes depending on how corrupt you are, and her referring to you being "like her" means you're approaching her level of corruption. After the first encounter with her, there's a 1/30 chance that the next demon girl you encounter will recognize you, and those odds decrease with every encounter, until, the implication being, you've met and fought/fucked them all. There is currently no plan for a special scene once the odds hit 1/1
and there is no plans to make her anything other then a random encounter
but there is lots of room for expansions!

The doc is currently 4,000 words of build-up and her appearance tab; next update will be some combat stuff, which should only be a couple hundred to a thousand words, and then it's all porn the rest of the way down. You can find the doc on my Patreon.

Incidentally, I'll probably stop shilling my Patreon account so much, leaving it for the top of a new page or something. I'm just preaching to the choir - if anyone here was going to sub to it, they would have done it already, and I'm sure people are getting sick of hearing me shill it, haha.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Any risk of my 100 corruption pc cumming their soul out to these girls?
We had a short discussion on what it takes for a person to create lethicite, and the short answer is, if you ever get to the point where you can cum out your soul, it's probably in a bad end. So, no, these demon girls cannot bad end you (at least, not in their base content).

We actually also had an entire discussion about having one of the girls bond with you emotionally, leading to a purification expack, where she regains most, but not all, of her humanity. She'd still need to have her soul in order to do that, so, in the admittedly-unlikely event that it's a thing, we can easily say she's corrupted but she'd still have her soul in her somewhere.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 4,000 words! This completes her combat (it's pretty bare bones, but it involves one pretty fucked up attack that does heavy Resolve damage), as well as completing her intro lines if you defeat her via HP or Resolve. This also gets 90% of the way through one of her loss scenes - I don't know how many I'm going to write, but I'm thinking four, two for each sex, ought to be plenty, and all four share a similar opening.
Capitalizing on your weakness, the demon girl turns her hips to one side, and her tail lunges straight toward your face – morphing into a [rand|thick, pulsating, [rand|human|lupine|catfolk|marefolk]-shaped penis, which lands square into your open mouth!

Before you realize it, you’re deep-throating a cock attached to a tail that’s longer than even the tallest of humans, and once it lodges into your throat, you feel a sudden deluge of liquid splash down it. And, just as suddenly as it happens, it withdraws, and you can breathe again.|dripping, compact, [rand|human|lupine|catfolk|marefolk]-shaped pussy, which lands squarely on your face!

All of a sudden, you have a pair of thick, succulent pussy lips folded against either side of your face, and, with a squeeze, it sprays a fat gush of sweet-tasting liquid all over your features, from forehead to neck, and you can’t help but swallow whatever gets in your mouth from the shock. And, just as suddenly as it happens, it withdraws, and you can breathe again.]

She snickers as she strokes at the tip of her tail, which has shifted back to normal. Whatever she just dumped inside you feels warm, and it’s spreading. That can’t be good….
The demon girl only barely maintains her stance against you: her knees buckle and her fists hang half-open in loose, splayed-fingered fists. Drips of her pussy’s juices streak down the inside of her thighs, meeting at her knocked knees before going further down.

“Oh, fuck this!” she shouts, and, with a flick that ripples from her tail’s base to its tip, its blunted head positions itself between her legs, pointed upward, before it shifts into a {rand|human-shaped cock, with a rounded, helmeted head|lupine-shaped cock, with a tapered point, complete with bulging knot|catfolk-shaped cock, bristling with nubs around its head and down the shaft|marefolk-shaped cock, its girth ballooning and its tip flattened and flared} – and, without any further circumstance, it thrusts upward, wetly and <i>loudly</i> thrusting into her cunt, {same random:base|knot|base|base} deep on the first thrust. The impact of her tail thrusting into her cunt like that is enough to lift her straight off the ground a few inches.

“Fuck, that’s the good stuff,” she sighs, her voice rippling out of her chest with every wet, heavy thrust her tail makes into her body. Splashes of her juices squirt in every direction with each pump, and she’s only getting wetter the more she fucks herself in front of you. “We could-d have just skip-ped straight to this p-part, you know!”

From the looks of things, this fight is over.

But your encounter with her doesn’t have to end. She probably wouldn’t object to you being in charge, if you insisted.
“Wow, you’re a natural pussylicker,” she hums. Her tail’s tip bends downward, dragging its broad side along your jawline; it sticks close to your neck, slithering downward, [pc.cupRange flat B|holding close to your [pc.skinFurScales] as it slides its way down your chest and slithers|introducing itself into your cleavage, gently coiling around your right tit and giving it a friendly squeeze before disengaging and slithering] down to your [pc.belly]. You can feel its leathery girth slide against your shoulders and across your ribs from how it wrapped around you before, and you can see from the corner of your eye that it still has plenty of slack left to go.

“Mmf,” the demon girl sighs. She brings her right hand up so she can nibble on the base of her index finger to keep from crying out too loudly. “I should….” She pauses, letting herself sink into the pleasure of you ravenously devouring her box, slurping and gulping down every last drop your tongue finds. “I should return the favor a bit, I think.”

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
We had a short discussion on what it takes for a person to create lethicite, and the short answer is, if you ever get to the point where you can cum out your soul, it's probably in a bad end.

iseethisasanabsolutewin.png

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl doc with 2,200 words! This completes the scene where her tail sucks your dick while you eat her out, and it gets roughly halfway through the scene where she morphs her tail into a dick and fucks your cooch, also while you eat her out.
“[cum.SNVH|Yessss,” she hisses|Oh yesssss, that’s the good stuff,” she moans|Fffffuck, you’re a full-course meal, aren’t you?” she moans|Oh God, I’m going to be stuffed for <b>days.</b> Where have you been all my life?” she deliriously asks. She doesn’t let you answer, of course; your mouth is full, and she moans again before you even think to]. Her thighs clamp on either side of your head, trapping you firmly between them, and her body shivers and clenches as her own orgasm shoots through her like a lightning bolt. Her pussy clamps on your [pc.tongue], squeezing it like her tail is squeezing your dick, and a thick, heady rush of more of that addictive, wonderful girl-jizz floods your mouth like a burst dam. Like her tail on your cock, you’re quick and efficient at slurping down every mouthful she gives you; you whip your tongue as much as you can, stimulating her for more and caking more of your taste buds with that incredible flavor that you can’t get enough of.

As your mutual orgasms come over you both, her body begins to change: the black lines on her skin move of their own accord, as if they were living creatures, snaking across her otherwise-fair skin and assuming different positions, shapes, and thickness at varying points across her body. And some of them even head straight for her crotch, where your mouth is still connected: the lines drag across her pussy, and although you can’t see if they move onto <i>your</i> face or anything, you immediately notice that her pussy’s juices are suddenly even <i>more</i> delicious than they were before. The more she cums and the more she dumps into your maw, the more the lines are drawn to her pussy and to you, and the better she feels, the better she tastes.

You’d be concerned if you gave a shit about anything more than the pleasure you’re having right now.
The demon girl’s tail coils back around her waist, again and again[pc.cumSNVH|||, still a bit bloated and throbbing from the ordeal that was maintaining your load], until it hangs loosely off her hips, with its dull, featureless tip hinging off to one side inconspicuously.

“Don’t be afraid to come find {recognizes:me}{does not recognize: one of the girls} if you’re ever in need of another round,” she snickers, turning her back to you. “[pc.corruptionRange 0 25 75|You’ll be a regular before you know it|You’re still green, but it doesn’t take much to get hooked on our lifestyle. You’ll learn soon|If you’re anything like me, you’re already thinking about it].”

When you blink, she, and her companions, are gone, leaving you[party.oneCompanion| and [comp1]][party.manyCompanions|, [comp1], and [comp2]] panting, exhausted, and overstimulated….

… and still horny.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl doc with another 2,200 words! This completes her vaginal scene in its entirety: she stuffs her tail-cock into your pants and shifts it into one of four different types, each of them with their own outputs and descriptions of unbridled pleasure they give you. All while you continue to stuff your face with her pussy, of course.
Her hands find the back of your head, and her tail cock starts fucking you with a greater some of purpose than before, each thrust making the entire length flex and shudder as she pumps you full. She’s getting close, only a few lashes of the tongue and a few thrusts of the tail away, and she’ll be filling your mouth with more of that hot elixir and she’ll be – actually, you wonder if she <i>will</i> cum from her cock. You wonder if {same random|you’ll feel that broad, helmeted cockhead of hers bloat inside you, before the entire things flexes with her corrupted jizz and fills your womb to its limit. The way the ridges on the underside of a human’s cockhead presses against your vaginal walls with every outthrust – it’s the best|you’ll feel her knot press into you, demanding that you split open wide enough to accommodate her, until she crams every last inch of that bulbous balls of flesh into your cunt and ties you inextricably to her and ensures that not a drop of her seed is lost. The way a knot like that makes you feel so <i>owned,</i> so <i>filled</i> – it’s the best|you’ll feel her barbs stand out and prick against your vaginal walls as the whole thing inflates to make room for her rushing jizz. You can feel them all inside you right now, and every one of them feels like a little, sensitive, gentle feeler that’s searching for, and finding, all the most sensitive spots inside you to play with. The way those barbs tickle you from the inside out – it’s the best|you’ll feel that huge cockhead of hers flare and expand inside you like a real equine’s would: it’d grow so wide and so large that it’d press against the whole circumference of your tunnel, stretching you to your limit to accommodate her, and, if she <i>does</i> cum jizz, if she’d match the legendary outputs that equines are known for. Feeling yourself being stretched and inflated to make room for enough jizz to impregnate four women at once – it’s the best}.
The cock in your pussy gives you the load you have been dreaming of, and exactly how you imagined it would: {same random|the whole cock, from shaft to rounded tip, swells inside you, and you’re given a load fat enough to put a four-person orgy to shame. You feel your womb take in every drop of her corrupted seed until there’s no room left, and it all comes rushing back out, spraying down the length of tail buried inside your pussy and tainting your [pc.underwear]. Every little motion it makes has the ridges of its tip grind against your walls, pressing against all those sensitive spots inside you, and if you weren’t already on your knees, you’d have fallen to them from the sensation.|with one last, <i>powerful</i> thrust, and after some struggling to get your body to cooperate, the entirety of her tail-cock is thrust into you, knot and all. You’re stretched thin around the bulbous length of her flesh, and you feel it’s every pulse, followed by another thick swell of her corrupted seed spray your womb, filling it to its capacity. And yet, she has more to pump into you, and her knot prevents a single drop from escaping, causing your body to bloat. Despite you being packed so full to the point where you feel tight from the inside out, your addled mind can only think about one thing: getting some more of this woman’s addictive fluids inside you somehow.|once her fluids hit the shaft of her cock and you feel it bloat inside you, the nubs surrounding her tip press more insistently against you, digging into the smooth walls of your canal. It’s a wholly different sensation from any other cock, and it’s far from unpleasant: each little nub manages to find some new cluster of nerves you never realized you had, and with every surge of her corrupted jizz, they press more insistently against them, making you quiver and melt even more underneath your demon-girl. She has an output that would put a team of male escorts to shame, and her smooth shaft isn’t enough to keep it all from washing back out and staining your [pc.underwear].|the head of her cock <i>bulks,</i> aggressively pressing against every inch of your vaginal canal and stretching your pussy to its limit, inside and out. Spreading your legs wider only eases the pressure a little bit, and when the rush of her jizz hits your womb, there’s nothing you can do but try and relax – her output is about what you’d expect from your typical race with a cock like a horse’s, and you’re filled so full on the first round alone that it backwashes against her dick and stains your [pc.underwear]. And that’s only the first pulse….}
The formatting is kind of blase to read thanks to how variants and parsers work, but there's some sexy preview content in there, I promise

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl doc with 7,200 words! Sorry for the wait and the building backlog on this one. In this major update, I finish the next two sex scenes, which involve the girl pushing you onto your back and fucking you based on your own sexual makeup. If you have a dick, she rides it, while her tail morphs into a massive pussy that clamps over your whole face; if you have a pussy, she jams her clam against it, while her tail morphs into a cock and violates your throat. This update completes every loss scene and gets roughly halfway through the first planned victory sex scene.
The newly-christened tail-pussy waves in front of you slightly, drawing your eyes to it; when you blink, it lunges forward, covering your whole face like a snare. You’re literally buried down to your cheekbones into the demon-girl’s tail-pussy – you feel it contract and pull and squeeze on you, clenching as if it were trying to suck on your face for its own pleasure, and every time it does, you’re given a rush of juices covering everything her pussy does, from the bridge of your nose to the turn of your chin and dripping down the inside of your neck.

The musk and the flavor has the same countenance as the real deal between her legs, and once they hit your senses, your eyes cross and your mind drifts back to that wonderful, hazy mindset you had when you were eagerly munching on her box. Naturally, you go right back to your old habits, driving your [pc.tongue] into her tail as deeply as you can.
“God, I love seeing that look in my fuck toys,” the demon-girl sighs. Her fingers clench on your legs, and she shuffles herself forward, giving herself more leverage and power in her grinds. Her tail[pc.isHerm|s move| moves] with practiced grace, as if she had done this exact same thing, in this exact same position, hundreds of times before. “I bet you’re close, ain’t’cha?” With one more thrust, every little nub and prickle you feel tugging and caressing your pussy feels like they latch on, somehow, gently pulling at the petals of your [pc.vagina], and it makes you gasp and clench – and each of those actions come with their own consequences. “I can already tell that {recognizes:we’re going to be seeing a lot more of each other in the future}{does not recognize:you’re going to be our number-one fan if you aren’t already}.”

She’s right on one thing: you’re very, very close. Between all the grinding, the tastes, the sensations[pc.isHerm|, the extraordinary pussy enveloping your cock from tip to root], and the rough, delicious, eye-watering face-fucking, you’re only a few more motions away from a <i>cataclysmic</i> orgasm. You hardly know which one is going to be the catalyst that pushes you over that edge: between the delicious cock violating your mouth so good[pc.isHerm|, to the tail-pussy undulating and swallowing around your [pc.cock] like a throat and putting just the right amount of pressure on just the right spots], to the demon-girl’s body, and her own pussy, grinding and pushing against yours, tickling your cunt in ways you could never imagine were even possible… there are so many angles that so many different sensations are coming from that it’s impossible to tell which one you find most pleasurable. Or which way is up.

She might also be right that you’ll probably be coming back to her afterward. This isn’t the kind of sex that you experience only once.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated demon-girl with 3,500 words! This update completes the scene where you fuck her pussy, and it gets up to just before the actual penetration for her anal scene. For the pussy-fucking scene, her tail wraps and coils around your dick while it's still inside you - the goal was to give the impression that she's being double-penetrated by having your dick and her tail take up the same space inside her.
For the anal scene, the main gimmick with her tail is that it's fucking her pussy while you plow her ass. I'm not sure if I'm going to make this scene particularly weird, but I have at least one idea if I change my mind.
Her tail, still draped loosely around your waist, tightens up slightly as its blunt, featureless tip comes downward, focusing in on the connection between you and her; when it presses down onto your dick, obstructing your thrusts, you feel it <i>open</i> at its point, and you watch as it <i>melds</i> around your cock, starting at the base and seeping inwards, covering every inch of your shaft as it crawls along your skin like a liquid.

You think to yell, or to swipe, or maybe to bite the length that’s hovering next to your face, but the reality of what she’s doing hits you only moments after it happens: as her morphing tail ensconces your [pc.cock] from bottom to top, you feel it clench and tug, almost as if it were gripping you like a hand. When you press forward, it’s like it’s guiding you into her, like you had a third partner that wants to see nothing more than for their demon friend to get the pounding she craves. And as it continues, wrapping you all the way up to your head, it feels tighter inside her – as if her tail <i>isn’t</i> surrounding your shaft, and that now, your dick is just <i>fatter</i> inside her, pressing tighter against her, stretching her body to its limits. And that’s all without impeding the alien sensations that her already mystifying pussy provides you.

She grunts and spreads her legs wider to accommodate your sudden, if dishonest, expansion inside her. “That’s much better,” she groans, her face turning to one side and her tongue spilling out, falling onto the dirt beneath her. You buck forward once, and her entire form shifts, sliding across the earth with the motion. You feel thicker, meatier, and[pc.cockRange 1 24||, despite all odds, even] <i>longer</i> inside her. Every motion you make is joined by the caressing of her pussy and all that entails, and the squeezing of her morphed cock on your length, guiding you to hidden, secret spots inside her. It’s like you’re double-teaming her with her own tail, but you and it are occupying the same space rather than jockeying for room inside her.
Her fingers go to her crotch, and she dips her middle finger into her honeypot, making it squelch and squeeze around her digit with her thrusting, while she uses her first and third fingers to split her petals apart. She looks up at you, her mouth curling into a wry, mischievous smile, knowing that you’re watching, and implying that she’s getting herself ready for you – and she’s understandably surprised when you grab her by the shoulders and flip her over, face-down into the dirt. You hook your hands into her hips, where her legs meet her pelvis, and you lift, causing her to bend at the waist, her ass to lift into the air, and her cheeks to spread, giving you full, clear access to what it is you’re truly after.

“Oh, fuck,” she sighs, wiggling her hips a bit. She doesn’t struggle or try to turn herself back over. “It’s not often enough that I get a <b>real</b> [pc.mascFem|man|woman] that’s willing to <b>take</b> what [pc.mascFem|he|she] wants.” Her hand withdraws from her box, but, just as quickly, the tip of her tail replaces it, pushing and prodding against her now-vacant cunt… and, before your eyes, it shifts and changes, turning into a {rand|human-shaped cock, with a rounded, helmeted head|lupine-shaped cock, with a tapered point, complete with bulging knot|catfolk-shaped cock, bristling with nubs around its head and down the shaft|marefolk-shaped cock, its girth ballooning and its tip flattened and flared}. “Wouldn’t do to leave the kitty without some company, though.”

Whatever, it’s not like it makes much of a difference to you. When you reposition yourself above her, your [pc.cockHead] against the star of her anus, she thrusts into herself ahead of you, her pussy splitting and reshaping itself to make room for her own shape-shifted tail.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl doc with 2,800 words! This update completes the entirety of her anal scene. Thanks to her corrupted biology, she has no issue taking every inch of yourself, no matter how big your dick is or how fat of a load you can shoot. Aside from her pounding herself with her own tail, it doesn't get too weird or frisky - but the black lines that cover her body reach out to you and yours, gripping you by the dick as long as it's inside her, making the pleasure all the more intense for you. Do they have a mind of her own? Is the demon-girl's body not truly hers to command? Or is it all conscious movement that she makes to enhance your combined pleasures?

A snippet for PCs with dicks longer than 2 feet:
The poor girl must be delusional, but you’re not about to turn away from a request like that – you want to see how deep you can get before she changes her mind. You push your hips forward, and inch, after thick, throbbing, bloated inch of your [pc.cock] is eagerly and ravenously devoured by her asshole, her body quickly proving that she has a deeper capacity than you gave her credit for. She moans like a cheap whore and her hands come to both of her ass cheeks, spreading them wider apart for you, her fingers raking against the soft, bubbly, supple flesh and leaving long, red claw marks across her skin.

At first, you were confident that she’d be begging for mercy before you got halfway down, but, owing to her corrupted biology, every single inch of yourself is welcomed warmly into the bottomless cavern that is her booty. You don’t know where it’s all going – by all rights, you should be coming back out of her mouth pretty soon – but despite you wearing her like a sock for your cock, she’s comfortably sheathing every last bit of you, and she’s <i>loving</i> it. It isn’t much longer until you bottom out, and she’s taken <i>everything</i> inside of you[pc.hasKnot| – save your [pc.knot]. But that comes last.]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl with 3,500 words! This completes the scene where dick-having PCs has her go down on them. There are a shitload of variables in there; the content viewed during gameplay is only going to be about 1,700 to 2,000 words. Vagina-having PCs are going to be much lighter on the wordcount.

Have a snippet where, if you have a knot, you orally tie yourself to her:
[pc.hasKnot|

But there’s one last thing you need to do before you can allow yourself to reach that edge. Her lips are battering against the swell of your [pc.knot]; whatever breath she can manage wafts across the crest of your bulge from her nostrils, and you can feel her drool washing across its underside and onto your sack. She only needs a little bit more encouragement – in the form of you fucking her face a little harder – for your knot to slip in.

With both hands on her hand, you press forward, putting more and more power into your hips. You feel her mouth strain to open wider, to suck that bulb of flesh in between them, but she makes no effort to stop you, and you have no intention of stopping. After a tense, mostly-motionless moment, you can feel the tension in her lips start to crescendo – and then, with a wet, loud slurp, she makes it past the widest part of your swell, and the whole thing collapses into her mouth, causing her cheeks and her lips to balloon and stretch with your immensity. There’s no going back now.]

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Looking good B, can't wait to finally have a go with this demon

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl with 2,600 words! This completes the scene where she chows down on your vagina, if applicable. Unlike with the dick scene, there aren't a whole lot of variables: it's just you, your pussy, and her mouth.
She pauses for a moment, letting the broad side of her tongue rest against your vulva and tasting your myriad of flavors on it, before, with a flick, she realigns it and brings the point of her tip up against your entrance. When she thrusts it into you, it’s not like any tongue or even any cock that you’ve felt before: it spirals into you in a single, fluid motion, pushing your body apart while reaching for and stroking at every single muscle inside you as it goes. Extraordinarily, it continues to spin and push; her tongue never seems to find the limit to its own tension and torque, despite having spun a full circle inside you once, twice, thrice, and onwards, as if her tongue weren’t a part of her body, but rather, a tool she was using for the explicit purpose of pleasuring you.

And, as she had demonstrated to you before, her tongue is <i>long:</i> it reaches depths inside you that only the most well-endowed of partners could ever have hoped to reach before. You can trace just how deep she’s inside you with your finger; her tongue pokes out from your abdomen as it twists and writhes inside you, and it bulges out from the inside. But more than the length, her tongue is wide, and the twisting ensures that there isn’t a cell inside your cunt that isn’t bathed and massaged by the wriggling appendage.

You weren’t quite prepared for the barrage of sensations that the demon-girl’s tongue provides you all at once. The constant clockwise spinning guarantees that you’re constantly receiving some kind of tactile feedback, even when her tongue is tickling at the entrance to your cervix (and doubtless she could go deeper if she wanted). Her hands come to rest on the width of your thighs, her fingers gently pressing into the plush [pc.skinFurScales] of your legs, and her nose and upper lip occasionally thrum against your clit, causing you to squeeze reactively on her tongue, which causes friction against the nonstop spinning of her tongue inside you, which sends a jolt up your spine, causing you to clench again….

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl with 1,800 words! This update gets roughly halfway done with the win scene where you fuck her tail with your dick. What she morphs it into isn't quite a mouth, or a pussy, or a hand - it's some weird, alien combination that has all the appealing features of all three. And you're gonna fuck it.
“Curious?” she asks you with a knowing smirk. Her tail’s length fidgets and wags; everything from her spine to the tip clenched in your fingers waves gently with her motions, trying to entice you to explore a little bit. “Go ahead and stick your dick next to the end of it. I’ll show you something <b>really</b> cool and fucked up.”

Her choice of words doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence, but… you know what she’s capable of, and she’s right that you’re curious. It may be a bit of a gamble, knowing the mischievous types like herself, but at the same time, if there’s any one thing that people like her are honest about, it’s their penchant for a good time… well, and their libido. Making that two things.

[pc.cockRange 1 48|You do as she says, with some caution, by bringing the tip of her featureless tail up to the tip of your [pc.cock]|It’s a bit of a struggle to reach the tip of your [pc.cock], what with how absolutely, almost-comically gargantuan you are, but when it’s clear you can’t quite reach the whole distance yourself, she’s more than happy to align herself for you]. At first, her tailtip plays at your [pc.cockHead], nudging against it and testing your reactions. The fuzz of her tail gently tickles at your sensitive glans, causing you to shiver down your entire length; you can feel the heat of her tail radiate against the sensitive nerves of your dick’s tip, making the dumb, lizard-like part of your brain think that you’re right up against a mouth, or a pussy, and that it is, indeed, playtime.

The demon-girl’s tail-tip presses gently against the crown of your [pc.cock], and, with a sudden thrust, your animalistic, primeval brain is vindicated by being more correct than you were prepared for: her tail suddenly yawn open, splitting apart when you were <i>certain</i> there wasn’t an opening there, and it surges down your length, sucking in inch after inch[pc.cockRange 1 12|| <i>after inch</i>] of your cock in one pass. It grips you tighter than any mouth or pussy has, clinging to your hot shaft more like a film than another living, breathing creature’s body would. Your shaft disappears into the undulating, writing mass of her tail as it travels lower and lower onto you, gulping you down to[pc.cockRange 1 12 24| nearly your base| halfway| a quarter of the way|… well, given your immensity, just the tip and some change], all with the ease of a person putting on a sock in the morning.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
What she morphs it into isn't quite a mouth, or a pussy, or a hand - it's some weird, alien combination that has all the appealing features of all three. And you're gonna fuck it.
I love how you ended this like "You're gonna sit right there, fuck that tail and like it!"

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the demon-girl with 4,500 words! This completes the remainder of the scene where you fuck her tail, for male characters and for female characters. This also completes her content! She got a bit out of hand, at 12 pages for lead up and a whopping 56 pages of non-stop porn afterwards, but, hell, I enjoyed writing it, and her corrupt nature gave me some liberties on how her biology could handle different challenges. It was fun to break from the mould!
You’re hesitant to follow her suggestion and shove her tail into yourself. Generally speaking, <i>not</i> putting foreign, unknown objects anywhere inside your body on the advice of a stranger is the better play. But you’re horny.
“Check this shit out,” the demon-girl says with a laugh, and the skin of her tail begins to twist; parts of it spins in one direction while other parts spin in the other, as if her tail wasn’t a made of skin and bone and was an intricate device that could be changed and shifted at will. Inside your [pc.vagina], you feel it twist and spin, in one direction and then the other – and you feel it change and transform, taking on a more distinct shape. It’s difficult to tell without looking at it, but from the way [rand|its shaft thickens and smoothens all around, and you can just barely make out the feel of a ridged cap of a cock’s mushroom head with every thrust, it almost feels like her tail has shifted into a human’s cock|its tip narrows almost into a triangle, and the shaft gets fatter the farther down towards the base it goes, it almost feels like her tail has shifted into a lupine’s cock|the shaft gets all prickly and there’s some resistance as it pulls and fights with every thrust and movement it makes inside you, it almost feels like her tail has shifted into a catfolk’s cock|the whole thick fucking <i>balloons</i> with girth, not the least of which is the tip, which pancakes into a fat tip that stubbornly resists against any movement made whatsoever, it’s pretty apparent that her tail has shifted into a marefolk’s cock].
She doesn’t finish the thought; instead, her tail bucks into one once more, and, with the cap of her {same rand|rounded|pointed|pointed|pancaked} cock-head just a hair’s breadth from your womb, it transforms once more, thickening around the shaft until it fits every nook and curve and wrinkle of your pussy like fluid. It doesn’t so much <i>press</i> against your vaginal canal as it does <i>occupy</i> every single fold, making you feel as though you’re filled to your limit, but you aren’t stretched – all of the pleasure with none of the strain or difficulty that comes with it.[pc.isDK| It’s almost a bit of a letdown, in that way.]

But then, it does something unexpected: the skin of the leathery tail starts to ‘roll’ towards you in sequential waves, starting at her spine before traveling the whole length towards your pussy. You feel it bulge against your vulva before it enters you, and <i>that</i> stretches you a bit, but the rolling keeps going until it reaches her tip, making it feel like it’s elongated inside you and reaching deeper into you, even though it’s not actually moving.

And the waves don’t stop the whole time: the first wave begets a second, and a third, constantly moving in ripples from her body into yours and giving you the impression that it’s getting longer and fatter inside you endlessly. It’s not thrusting, but it feels like it’s growing huger with every new rippling motion it makes; each new ripple teases you into thinking that maybe this is the one where she’ll bottom out inside you, but it never does. Going purely by feel, it’s almost as if she’s shoved four feet of cock inside you, and it’s only getting longer with each new addition.
It's a new page, so, have a shill for my Patreon.

Last edited:

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
congrats on finishing the demon! I hope her and Zo are reviewed favorably and get in as soon as possible!

Reactions: Majincotton

seraphi

Oct 3, 2015
Usually I don't post, at all, but I feel I had to put in the effort to fan boy over the scenes you wrote for Berwyn. Absolutely amazing, I loved them so much.

Am now following your progress, looking forward to see what comes next. (And if by chance that's more Berwyn I won't complain) ;)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Also chiming in to say that I love it and cannot wait for our sexy demongirl lordess and savior to get approved and implemented. Amazing job and thanks for all the hard work that must have gone into all those variations!

Oh yeah, and I was inspired to go find some art after reading about the project, that I posted in the art topic but thought I'd share it here too.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Also chiming in to say that I love it and cannot wait for our sexy demongirl lordess and savior to get approved and implemented. Amazing job and thanks for all the hard work that must have gone into all those variations!

Oh yeah, and I was inspired to go find some art after reading about the project, that I posted in the art topic but thought I'd share it here too.
... yeah, that's pretty close, actually!