PLAN B

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not quite - their pregnancy content was disabled in order to work out a few bugs. Which is why Lyric is so hyper-fertile/virile that you get their eggs in the nursery just by being in their vicinity.
Are you sure its just not a case of the Champion taking the ultra rare perk of "Walking Sexbomb"?

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Not quite - their pregnancy content was disabled in order to work out a few bugs. Which is why Lyric is so hyper-fertile/virile that you get their eggs in the nursery just by being in their vicinity.
I gotta control my sense of hype. Now I want to throw a basketball at my enemies. Shame multiples are off the table...

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Oh man I can't wait 'till next public patch... Lyric sounds amazing! I am also super excited about the other kobold stuff you have planned

Kobold is love, kobold is life <3

Reactions: Colourless

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Meanwhile, I've updated the kobold encounter with 3,000 words! This does some cleanup stuff before leading into the first sex scene: a gangbang with all four of them (plus Lyric, if applicable), with you in the middle!
Like their battle tactics as burglars, their techniques as lovers involves very little preamble: everything they do is quick, precise, and intentional. There’s a certain air of <i>urgency</i> to their movements, almost as if they’re doing something they know they shouldn’t be doing and they need to act quickly before they’re caught.

So it’s not much of a surprise when one of the females plants herself face-first onto your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock], inhaling [pc.cockRange 0 12|all of it|most of it] in a single pass and sucking it like a whore going for a[silly| speedrunning] record|[pc.vagina], her tongue surging forward and cramming your vaginal tunnel with as much wriggling kobold tongue as she can in one pass]. And as soon as you open your mouth to gasp in surprise, it’s filled with scaly kobold cock as one of the males mounts your face, pressing every inch of his currently-flaccid dick into your mouth until you feel his scaly balls press against your chin.

You were [pc.hasCock|limp|dry] when you started, and the dick in your mouth wasn’t much harder, but the sudden stimulation and the suddenness of their speed certainly have a way to get the blood pumping. All it takes is a few [pc.hasCock|full-length bobs of her head to get you to half-mast in just a few moments|full-length surges of her tongue to get you moist and shivering in just a few moments], and it’s only another few until you’re ready to fuck a hole in this mountain until you start a new vein mine. And the kobold on your chest is no different: in just a few pumps of his hips (and with you making sure to keep your [pc.lips] pursed), his dick extends to its full six inches or so, his tip leaving trails of pre across the length of your tongue.
The one mounted on your chest continues to plow into your mouth, his balls plapping against your chin with each thrust. His cock angles to one side, riding against the inside of your cheek and spreading more of his pre every which way. You watch the muscles of his stomach crunch and flex with every movement, and his disproportionately-fat ass jiggles and grinds on top of your [pc.chest] with every thrust he makes. Thanks to the stale air of Undermountain, his taste is thick and tangy, as if his last bath was weeks ago, and the stink of his musk crams into your nostrils every time he thrusts forward.

You don’t hate it.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Is there a way to give Lyric a dick/vag? the tool tip says there may be a way but I can't seem to find anything

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
B... I think I say this for everyone. Thank you so much Lyric is everything I've ever wanted they're so cute and I absolutely love their personality so much, they are just so fucking adorable. I could say more but I don't wanna spoil it for everyone who hasn't met them yet but just wanna say the wait was definitely worth it.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Is there a way to give Lyric a dick/vag? the tool tip says there may be a way but I can't seem to find anything
There was intended to be one, but the alchemy stuff was cut from their base content for time/cost reasons. The next patch will have that remark removed from the tooltip, but once the alchemy stuff is written in a future expack, you'll be able to make Lyric into a herm (and, also, eight feet tall).
B... I think I say this for everyone. Thank you so much Lyric is everything I've ever wanted they're so cute and I absolutely love their personality so much, they are just so fucking adorable. I could say more but I don't wanna spoil it for everyone who hasn't met them yet but just wanna say the wait was definitely worth it.
Thank you very much! Lyric was a lot of fun to write and they were a refreshing change of personality from the usual stuff I write.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Seriously? o_O how are they going to fit in your inventory? How will you throw them?
The 8ft tall thing can be easily explained by Lyric taking up two slots instead. They are 4ft tall and they take up one slot; 8ft should take up two. ezpz

Realistically, though, this is a discussion that we haven't had yet wrt game balance. It's a thing I'd like to do, but until it's a thing I'm even available to do, it's currently just a what-if pipedream.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the kobold encounter with 1,800 words! This gets most of the way through the DP scene - I had to get a little creative with how a group of kobolds can all DP the PC. It just needs a bit more before I can cap it off.
Everyone’s getting some entertainment.

As soon as you think that thought, the male behind you, and the male underneath you, readjust themselves at the same time. The male behind you pulls his cock backward and realigns it – and then he thrusts forward, sinking his dick into your [pc.asshole], spearing into you a few inches before waiting.

Just as you begin to wonder what he’s waiting for, you feel the second male’s dick <i>also</i> thrust into you, [pc.hasVagina|planting himself firmly inside your [pc.vagina]|shoving aside his companion to make room for himself inside your [pc.ass]]. Just like that, you’re double-stuffed with kobold cock, and when they begin their arrhythmic thrusting, your body is split apart wider and wider to accommodate them both. You are filled to your brim with hot dick, each of them spurting globs of their kobold pre into you and each of them only picking up the pace to fuck you faster.
Your fingers claw marks into the dirt of the mineshaft. How can you <i>not</i> let them distract you? The one behind you is railing you like it’s his day job, and the one underneath you, while he doesn’t have the same leverage, is trying to make up for it by putting more force into his thrusts. They’re off-tempo and hitting you at different angles, pressing different buttons, and splitting you wider together than most cocks could on their own, even from someone taller than them.

And on top of that, you have {a kobold/two kobolds} on your back, {one of them }[pc.hasTail|rubbing herself off against your [pc.tail]|getting her own cunt eaten out by the male behind you]{, while the other sits on [lyric.hisHer] knees on top of your shoulders so [lyric.heShe] can facefuck the other. You’re a mangled mess of orgiastic kobolds, all of them having their way with you some way or another.

Honestly? [pc.isDK|These kobolds know how to <i>party.</i>|You don’t hate it.]

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Lyric's a follower, not a companion.
I didn’t realize there was a difference. I know the first CoC had camp followers but beyond that I haven’t seen anything similar beyond companions yet.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I didn’t realize there was a difference. I know the first CoC had camp followers but beyond that I haven’t seen anything similar beyond companions yet.
The trio of kitties from Missing Meows are pretty much the equivalent of followers and hang out at the CoC2 equivalent to the PC's camp as long as you chose to keep them around, Jael'yn too if you send her there. Other characters fill a similar niche, but they're other guests at the Frost Hound rather than being there specifically because of the Champion.

I suppose the Wayfort can be thought of as a similar mechanic, albeit with a twist in that it's explicitly for corrupted characters to have a place to hang out.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
but once the alchemy stuff is written in a future expack, you'll be able to make Lyric into a herm (and, also, eight feet tall).

Will we also be able to give Lyric breasts by any chance?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Do you have any news on your companion slot for CoC2?
I'm not sure what I'd like to use my one slot on. The siorc/shark people are coming up soon and I was thinking of making Izma 2.0: a big, burly, Amazonian shark futa with rippling muscles and a fat futa cock, but she has body image issues and would prefer to be seen as, and treated, more femininely. She wants to wear dresses and make up but she doesn't want to hurt herself by letting her muscles atrophy. Would be a switch and she'd wield a spellhammer.

An alternative idea would be the genie girl I wanted to write. Because she's a genie, anybody could essentially write her to be anything they wanted and do any sex act they can imagine. She could be an 8ft busty vampire mommy or she could be a slime. Or she could be a dude, whatever.

edit: or maybe the hellhound wife, as outlined in this document.

Will we also be able to give Lyric breasts by any chance?
No, because Lyric is meant to be totally androgynous. Male Lyric has internal junk and herm Lyric would be no different either.

And is there a problem with flat women???

Last edited:

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
No, because Lyric is meant to be totally androgynous. Male Lyric has internal junk and herm Lyric would be no different either.

I'm sorry I just like boobies. I don't know who Izma is but Shark companion sounds neat :D

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm not sure what I'd like to use my one slot on.
But you're still getting a companion slot along with taking over Berwyn's content. Nice! Looking forward to whatever you end up writing.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I'm not sure what I'd like to use my one slot on. The siorc/shark people are coming up soon and I was thinking of making Izma 2.0: a big, burly, Amazonian shark futa with rippling muscles and a fat futa cock, but she has body image issues and would prefer to be seen as, and treated, more femininely. She wants to wear dresses and make up but she doesn't want to hurt herself by letting her muscles atrophy. Would be a switch and she'd wield a spellhammer.

An alternative idea would be the genie girl I wanted to write. Because she's a genie, anybody could essentially write her to be anything they wanted and do any sex act they can imagine. She could be an 8ft busty vampire mommy or she could be a slime. Or she could be a dude, whatever.

edit: or maybe the hellhound wife, as outlined in this document.

Just a suggestion for your slot’s combat capabilities: I don’t think we have a proper Thief/Rogue equivalent yet. It’s be nice to see a companion make use of the Obscurement buff, maybe pop off the lock on Garett’s cage— or if Berwyn needs a new set, give him a cloak and some tight leathers for a DND Arcane Trickster vibe.

Although if you do decide to go the spellhammer route, I’d like to see her do tea with Ragnild. Buff giants with battlescars in dresses talking about romance novels, please.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I don’t think we have a proper Thief/Rogue equivalent yet.
Einin the mecian is written by Will and is a Theif I believe, so that bit has already been filled in and is just in the writing/waiting phase.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the kobold encounter with 2,100 words! This completes the DP scene and gets maybe halfway into the scene where you fuck all four of them (five if Lyric is there). True to what I said earlier, I'm giving the player to choose whether they get to fuck just the boys, just the girls, or both, and as a result, it's turning into a gross parser soup that's going to blow my word total way over my cap.
In just a few more moments, all three of them cum as well, one after the other: the one pumping into your ass is the first of the lot, thrusting forward deep enough to bury every last inch of his dick into your [pc.asshole] before he grunts[pc.hasTail| and you feel his hands clench on your butt cheeks| into his girlfriend’s pussy], and his cock surges and bloats inside you, firing rope after rope of his kobold jizz into your body.

Not to be outdone, the one beneath you [pc.hasVagina|pumping into your [pc.vagina]|, also thrusting into your butt,] clenches up and hisses, and you feel him do the same thing: his cock gets just a bit thicker, and you feel him unload surges of cum into your [pc.vagOrAss], [pc.hasVagina|filling you up your other hole and making sure that every orifice on your body is fully inundated with kobold fluids|filling you up more and more and making you stuffed with their combined jizz].

All of the moaning and the vibrations has their effect on the female on your back; you feel her fingers painfully dig into your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] as her body tenses up, and she cums in just another few moments. [pc.hasTail|You can feel her pussy quiver against your [pc.tail] and you feel the streams of her girl-cum travel down its length, pooling at the base where your tail meets your spine|The male at your ass groans, his mouth full with her pussy and busy with the deluge of kobold girl-cum he suddenly has to deal with. It runs down his chin and drips down onto your [pc.ass] – he’s a mess eater. “T-taste it all, big boy,” she says, her voice uneven].
Her pussy drags against your [pc.stomach], wet and leaking despite not having the same attention that you had just received; her snatch is practically drooling in anticipation of what’s going to happen next, and she can’t help but clench her ass when she feels the warmth of your body press against hers. When she feels the heat of your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock] against the canyon of her ass|[pc.vagina] mingling against her own], she can’t help but take a deep, flaring breath through her nose as she readies herself for what comes next.

You grind against her for a moment, frotting your body against hers – but it’s a ruse, and you catch her by surprise when you turn her around in your grip and you lower her down, face-first, until her hands touch down on the ground. Before she has a chance to ask what you’re doing, [pc.hasCock|you use your left hand to align your [pc.cockHead] with her pussy, and you thrust forward, fucking her in the middle of her handstand|you step over her, hooking your legs in between hers, and you touch your pussy down onto hers, grinding against her in the middle of her handstand].
A new page, a new Patreon shill! Please subscribe so that I can buy more AMC stocks, thank you for enabling me in advance

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the kobolds with 5,000 words! Most of it is ugly parser nonsense that's difficult to read (and imagine how hard it was to write!), but, at the very least, this completes their content!
It’s only now, standing in front of your thrall of kobolds, that you realize just how badly this orgy has made you pent up – but, then again, having a[kobold.mfa| small| small] group of kobolds kneeling in front of you, their mouths open, their tails wagging, their tongues out, each of them fighting to be front-and-center for your reward, and their own cum dripping off their bodies in varying degrees, would get anyone close in a hurry.
And just because they’re going down on you doesn’t mean they have to be left out of the fun themselves: adding to the slurping and the moaning and the panting is the sound of [kobold.mfa|hands getting vigorously fucked by hard, throbbing kobold dicks|fingers getting vigorously fucked by sopping wet kobold pussies|each of them giving each other handjobs and fingerbangs], adding to the mess that is the orgy where you do nothing more but stand there and occasionally thrust your hips.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's time I revealed my next project for CoC2: Nikol the femboi minotaur!

Public preview doc is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DDKtDRCeg7lniXFQpOYlDGpVwOH-dsJR7Y4f9aoNeKQ/edit It's 21 pages and 10k words of Nikol and his personality, with just enough sex to get you consider to subscribing to my Patreon for future updates with him.

He works at the Khor'minos brothel and he's got himself a gigantic meaty shwang. He considers himself very professional and does everything in his power to make the sex a good experience for his clients - and if you're a regular with him, he'll know if you prefer him to be dominant or submissive, and his entire personality will change to reflect your needs as a customer.

There's more information of who he is and what he looks like in the document's overview. I hope you look forward to reading more about him!
[nikol.dsn|You… tell Nikol that you’d like to hire him for some more of his services.

“Of course you do,” he responds with a self-confident smirk. He reaches for your neck and grabs onto your [pc.upperGarment] by its neck-hole, dragging you towards the open room second-from-the-end of the group of them. As soon as you’re in, he, with surprising strength for his size, throws you onto the bed and slams the door behind you two, flipping the deadlock into place with practiced precision and horny excitement.

Before you have the chance to even get yourself comfortable on the bed, he’s in front of you, his right leg lifted up before coming back down on the mattress beside you. The tent in his skirt continues to lift – the fabric is high enough that you can see the crest of his massive balls beneath it.

He reaches to you and gently cups your cheek with his hand. “What next?” he asks. His cock throbs once.|You reach forward and thumb the edge of the neck hole of Nikol’s top, before pinching it between your thumb and your index finger. You tell him to consider himself hired.

“Y-yes [pc.mf|sir|ma’am]!” he says through a shuddering sigh. When you turn towards his favorite room, the misses his first step, but after that, he’s quickly striding past you, perhaps more excited for the event than you are. As soon as you’re in the room, he shuts and locks the door behind him.

Almost as soon as you sit down and get yourself comfortable on the bed, Nikol is on his knees in front of you, his own clothes still on himself, but his fingers fidgeting to get them off as soon as you say the word. He doesn’t move to get onto the bed with you – where he is right now is where he’s okay with being until you say otherwise.

Nikol sighs as he gently places his hands on your knees and he curves his fingers in between them. “So, um,” he says nervously. His eyes constantly flit to various spots on your body, and rarely back up to your eyes. “What next?”|You tell Nikol that you find his performance to be <i>satisfactory</i> and that he has himself a fan in you. And that you’d like a repeat performance.

He laughs, and then runs his hand down your arm before finding your wrist and gripping onto it gently. “Follow me,” he says before leading you towards his favorite room: the second-from-the-end room with the open door. Once you’re both inside, he turns and shuts the door behind himself, sliding the deadbolt into place and ensuring your privacy.

You sit on the edge of the bed, and he’s quick to join you, taking his place to your right. You’re close enough together that your thighs are touching. He smiles and leans closer into you, his eyes open and focused on your own, watching your expression and paying attention to your body language for any hints on what you like and what you don’t.

“So, what now?” he asks. “I’m all yours….”]
You ask one more question – what became of his two brothers? What’s their opinion on him working at the Passion Pasture?

“At first, it was a secret,” Nikol replies. “Like I said, they’re overprotective. I didn’t want them to know; I was afraid they’d drag me out and lock me in a room or something, for my own safety.” He smirks wryly. “The secret was blown the minute one of them entered the brothel, approached me from behind, and asked if I was for hire.”

That conversation… must not have ended well.

“Oh, it ended about as well as I could have hoped for, I think,” he replies with a shrug. “We looked at each other, then he left without saying another word.”

Nikol pauses, his eyes focused on something else in the room. “I’m pretty sure I caught him looking back at my ass on the way out, though.”

You ask how he figures that.

“Because he caught me looking back at his,” he answers, his lips curling upward into an innocent smile as his cheeks turn cherry red.
“This one other time,” he continues, leaning to one side and resting his elbow on his knee and his chin on his closed fist, “I had another couple. Bright and cheery and totally at-ease with the fact that they were in a brothel. They were on each other’s arms and talking all lovey-dovey to each other in front of the other escorts the whole time.”

[pc.dcb|You guess that they probably asked for something real fucked up.

“Well…,” Nikol drones hesitantly, “I’ve had <b>worse</b>, that’s for sure. |Sounds like a real unsuspecting couple, then. They probably wanted something <i>different.</i>

“Actually, I’d guess that what they asked for was something they did all the time,” Nikol replies. “|“That sounds cute!” you reply. “I wonder why they would want to come to a brothel? I bet they fucked all the time!”

“They came to a brothel for something that only a third person could give them,” Nikol answers. “]As soon as were in the room, they both started blowing me, and once I was hard, the guy got on his knees and begged me to fuck his wife while he ate out my ass.” He can’t help but smile a little bit at the memory. “She called him ‘pathetic;’ ‘useless;’ and… well, some other names I’d rather not repeat. And she told me to get into it, too, so, I mean, I’m the escort, they’re hiring me for this, so, I started calling him those sort of things, too.”

From the sounds of things, he wasn’t very comfortable with that kind of roleplay.

“Not at first, but it got easier over time,” he admits. “I can get into that kind of acting pretty easily now, I think[nikol.dsn|. You should know]. I even got a little into it by the time I was blowing a load into her pussy and he was sucking the runoff from my balls while she was saying how he’ll look after our kids.”

Nikol places his hands on his lap to try and hide his growing tent as he recalls the memory. You note that it seems he has more of a pregnancy fetish than he thought he did.

“I,” he starts, looking at you accusatorily, but he stops. “I… suppose I do. And, fuck it, while we’re on that thought: watching them make out and snowball my leftover jizz got me all hot again. That’s not something I’m supposed to admit to clients, so, keep that to yourself,” he says, nudging you. “They were right back to clinging to each other’s arms as they left, as if nothing had happened. It was a weird experience, all around, but… I’d do it again.”