Picking up the pieces

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Seeing as Rholrald decided to not be peaceful and attack the skeletal warrior instead ,Valk draw his hammer while charging at the skeletons, wielding it with both of his hands with his shield on his back still (-2 to AC while not using shield so current AC is 16)
initiative : 1D20+3 => 2+3 = 5
attack : 1D20+4 => 3+4 = 7
damage if it hits : 1D10+2 => 9+2 = 11

Last edited:

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Verona let out a sigh upon seeing the kobolds go after the skeletons, yelling "If you're going to be stupid, at least don't get killed, I doubt that kobold brains are that tasty to mind flayers, and you may be useful in getting into he offish outpost."

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
In Draconic: "Goddammit, not again!" Says the Kobold as he trails off into an incantation.

Initiative:1d20+2=8
Casting Acid Splash, Attack: 1d20+4=23
Damage: 1d6 to both horse and rider: 1d6=1 Acid, Both Horse & Rider must make Dexterity Check to avoid taking damage.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The cleric felt a tinge of frustration at the thoughtless action, she would have to chastise the small kobold for his actions later. She would not incur risks for their silliness outside of their contract. Karess raised her spear and slammed it's butt into the ground as she whispered in her breath. "Let the Lord's radiant flames rain upon the infidel."

Initiative:1D20+2 => 21
Casting Sacred Flame:1D20+5 => 21
Damage:1D8 => 5 Radiant (Dex save)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The skeleton falls to pieces and the horse, feeling it's master die again on its back, runs off into the swamp. (characters get 10 exp each)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
as the skeleton die and the horse run away Valk put his hammer on his back "come Rholrald ,i know you want what that guy had but the horse run way faster then us nor does need to stop we would just be chasing after the horizon " he pat his brothers back and with a hand on his back he lead then to continue on the same path for their current mission.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Just as Rholrald is about to pursue the horse in a mad dash, he tenses at his brother's call and complies, allowing himself to be led alongside the rest. Before they can really get moving, he fishes up the skull from the big pile of bones, hoping to bring it along and eventually back home as part of his packrat tendencies.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Karess slammed her spear on the ground again. "Let it be known I helped this time but it will be the last. I don't act for frivolous reasons and my powers do not come cheaply... unless you're willing to pay the priiiice." A sibilant sound could be heard from that last word as if reinforcing it's meaning.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Deltik rests a hand on his forehead, rubbing his temples. "Don't go doing that again. You're lucky we had a cleric in case anything went wrong. Muttering in draconic: "This thing better not be cursed or something..."

Rolling Acane Skill: 1d20+4=14
Checking to determine if taking the skull isn't going to have the skeleton regenerate on us or somesuch, if it is safe, ect.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald rolls his eyes at their nagging, smashing the teeth of the skull together to imitate Karess and Deltik both. When he himself becomes irritated with the clacking sound, he stows the skull away in his pack, ready to get moving.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
With the others having made quick work of the undead, and promptly been more concerned with other matters, Verona patiently waited for the group to get moving again. Once they were again underway, she asked, "So, Rholrald, why did you go after that skeleton, you don't seem the type who cares if the roads are clear for other travellers?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"I wanted his horse." Rholrald states plainly, his steps quick across the ground, and eager to get to their quest. He's still disgruntled with the loss of the skeletal mount, and it shows in his tone. "We three are small. We could've all fit on 'ere, but the thing had to run off. I always wanted a pony, but these two wouldn't let me get one!" He points at Deltik and Valk.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk laugh "you always wanted a lot of things brother, we haven't gotten a mount yet because we are short on money and didn't we already agree on saving money to buy a good slave for the three of us ,so we can fuck whenever we want and i can stop spending money on whores " he say while continuing to walk

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"It really was a beautiful beast." The priestess nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't have minded owning one like that, either."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
They come across nothing the rest of the day allowing them to make camp.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
When the night falls Valk point to the side of the road to make camp "ok ,i will make the fire and will take the first turn of the watch who will take second ?" he asks already grabbing some twigs and leaves from nearby trees for the fire.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
With night falling and group stopping for the night, Verona set down her pack, beginning to set up her bedroll. When Valk asked about watches she responded, "I can take the second watch, although I don't recommend any of us sleep too heavily tonight, being right next to the road makes us easy targets."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The priestess too began setting up her own gear and a bit later she drew an apple from her bag and began to silently eat it while looking at the stars. "Wake me when you're done, Verona."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk nod "very well" he set up the fire after a while and sit down close to it to take the first turn of watching over the others while they sleep
if everything went well around 4 hours later he would wake up Verona to take the second turn.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald had nestled himself into the mud, sleeping soundly while the others are on watch.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The first part of the watch goes by without a problem but half way through the second part of the watch the person on watch hears a twig snap.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Having been woken by Valk for her watch, Verona begrudgingly got up, letting the kobold get some sleep. Sitting by the fire, poking it with a stick and keeping it going to keep warm, her head snapped toward the sudden sound. Getting up, she looked around to see if any of her travelling companions were missing from their beds, calling out "This is your only chance to leave, I'm not in a good mood and more than willing to end you." Having announced herself she peered into the darkness to see what had made the noise.

(Perception with darkvision
1d20+1=5+1=6,
1d20+1=3+1=4 if disadvantage)

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
(Just for the record, my Passive Perception while sleeping is 8. This is assuming I factor in the -5 disadvantage from being asleep.)

(10-5 disadvantage +1 Wisdom +2 Proficiency =8)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
You see nothing as a bolt flies from the dark
D20+3=4
The bolt misses you and hits some dishes from diner waking the party up as three bandits rush the camp
Initiative: D20+1= 16

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk grunt as he is suddenly awoken during the night , quickly grabbing his hammer and shield "dammit woman you are to wake us up not them, brothers to arms! " he shout loudly bringing the attention to him as he run towards the closest bandit and try to hit with his hammer.
initiative: 1D20+3 => 3 + 3 = 6
Atack roll 1: 1D20+4 => 12 +4 = 16 Attack roll 2: 1D20+4 => 15 + 4 = 19
Damage if it hits: 1D8+2 => 4 + 2 = 6

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Wushappnin!?" Rholrald springs up from the mud, blinking into awareness after being suddenly interrupted from his sleep. "Who are these? Bitches, it looks like. Can we keep one brother? Can I call dibs?" He pleads, fumbling with his shortbow as he swiftly knocks and fires an arrow at the closest one within range.
Initiative: 1D20+4 => 17
Attack roll 1: 1D20+6 => 23
Damage: 1D6+4 => 8

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Cursing the bandits as the bolt flew past her head, Veronatook a step back to gather herself before placing her hands together. Once the bandits were almost upon her, she fanned out her fingers and changed a few gutteral words, letting fire roll forth from her fingers, engulfing the bandits.

Initiative:1d20+2: 11+2=13
Cast: Burning hands 3d6 fire, DC 13 Dex save for half
3d6: 5+3+6=14 fire damage. (7 on successful save)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Waking up was never easy for the pureblood priestess but there was enough shouting that even she could not sleep through. She raised her shield instinctively as a kobold ran past her screaming. The priestess reached within her to bring out her magical innate ability, raising her hand and unleashing a poison mist against the closest of the bandits.

Initiative: 1D20+2 => 4
Casting Poison Spray: 1D20+5 => 19 vs Con
Damage: 1D12 => 8 Poison

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Rholrald's arrow sinks into the bandit's shoulder making him hiss in pain. He swings his sword at the kobold.
Attack roll: D20+3= 20, damage if hits: D6+1= 6
The other bandits attack Valk and Verona
Attack roll on Valk:D20+3= 5, attack roll on Verona: D20+3=13 damage if hits: D6+1=4
The bandit in the back shoots an arrow at the Pureblood
Attack roll: D20+3= 11 damage if hits: D6+1= 4

The bandit on the warlock burns to death, the bandit going up to the warrior kolbold gets taken down by the hammer and poison.