Picking up the pieces

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
"I don't know." Turning to Rholrald, "Did you notice what the buildings were constructed with? Something flammable will make our job easier, but things like hide tents will kill the fire plan very quickly."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald scratches his head. "I... think it should burn easily. Do many small flames not match in power with one large flame?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk "they do but they need time to increase the flame they created since our plan is to create a distraction with it if it is just a small flame by the time they notice it would be put out too easily it won't serve much of a distraction ... anyway since you are the one that can create flames you are in charge of setting the barracks on fire while the rest of us will wait for the fire the fire to start and charge to the armory as soon as it does, you will join us after, any questions ?"

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Not seeming entirely comfortable with being the one to sneak up to the camp, Verona nonetheless agreed "I don't really see any better options, so I guess this is the plan. Although I do expect you to come help if I am found before the attack begins." With the plan ready, the warlock waited for any other comments about the plan.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk nods "we will but if you get spotted after the attack just run towards the armory, now everyone to your positions" he say and walks closer to the camp not enough to have to worry about being spotted but to lower the distance they would have to run to reach to armory, he waits with the others to either see if Verona either fail or succeed.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald stays close to his brothers, walking quickly in a skulking posture to avoid drawing attention. "Brother, I could sneak into the armory. They rush in there for weapons, and puh-pow! Surprise kobold with a dagger!" He cackles quietly, half serious.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk chuckles "I know you could but their numbers are a serious threat, besides that we need to see if Verona will pull it off first ... "

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Have faith in the warlock. Setting things on fire is something most spellcasters take pride on." Karess said with a sadistic smile on her lips. "Present company excluded, that is. Holy energy is a terrible igniter."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You say many funny things, sorceress lady. I like you." Rholrald laughs, patting her once on the knee.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
"Well, I shall see you all when the attack begins." With that Verona snuck away towards the camps armory.

Stealth 1d20+2=10+2=12

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Seemingly reaching the camp undetected, the warlock made her way to the barracks. Once there, she looked for a way in other than the door and examined the building to see how well it would burn.

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The only way in is through the door and the building is made out of wood. From the sounds of the outpost you can tell that half are up and about.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Considering her options and how long it would take for any appreciable amount of the building to catch fire, Verona started trying to ignite the outside of the barracks, attempting to keep from being noticed.
(Casting prestidigitation in an attempt to ignite the side of the building.)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
after the fire grow to a reasonable size it could be seen by them, Valk grip on tight to his hammer and whisper to the others it is time, she managed to set the barrack on fire, so we charge for the armory now try to shout too much" with that he lead the charge to the armory .

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The priestess nodded, she could be a screamer but not like this. Keeping behind the small kobold, she tried her best not to call any attention towards her or the group.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
With the fire started, Verona started towards the armory to regroup, attempting to remain undetected so as to not become the target of any guards ire.
Stealth 1d20+2 = 9+2 = 11

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald snickers, drawing his shortsword as he follows a slight ways behind the rest. The promise of treasure has his mind occupied, and images of his very own item horde make him smile.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
(Oh, we were suppose to follow you? I thought we were laying in wait for an ambush. Should I roll stealth?)

Deltik follows along close to the ground behind the others. "If you see a big group of them close together, let me know." he whispers, "I can get about two big bursts, or two heavy single targets".

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[Sorry for the wait!]

Rholrald cackles again, swaying on his feet as he quickens his pace to trail behind Deltik. "If we need one for stealth or small places, you know to choose me."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
So far the plan was working well, the distraction was getting the attention of the others and Verona joined the group once again. Once there they would fight any guard that protected the armory if there were none they break into it and seize it for themselves.

Last edited:

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
With the distraction working, Verona started looking to see how many guards were still at the armory, hoping to see how much of a fight it was going to be.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nope, they've trained to fight gnolls so they try to get in a group as quickly as possible though there are some that are lagging.