Picking up the pieces

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald offers up a smile as well, and although his is less soothing and more that of a snaggletoothed reptile, it's the thought that counts. "You're a kinder one, priestess lady. I'd share with you, if I had any spoils to share." He says, though the truth behind that statement is debatable. "I feel well enough now, but I won't be shy. I wouldn't mind a few gentle hands healing my scaly hide. Like they say: thank you."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nothing happens for the rest of the day. As they take the night watches nothing happens during the night, though the last watch saw a large shape moving through the dark. It didn't come close though.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk took the second watch that night and for being pent up for being a couple of days without fucking anyone (which was actually a lot of time for him) he masturbated while the others slept. The person that take a turn after him would notice a large quantity of cum covering a bush nearby still emanating the strong smell of his virility, at morning, however, the scent was far gone and only those who paid close attention to the bush would notice it. He ready himself for another day to finally reach their destination ,he wait for everyone at the road.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald is a little bit shaken after seeing the large silhouette as the night's last watch. He seems jumpier as he prepares himself for the day, though after a while, he just shakes his head and blames it on paranoia.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Deltik smiles to himself, seeing his companions beginning to get along so well, though he wonders that this close to the gnoll border they should have seen someone else by now. He furrows his brow as he walks, deep in thought.

(Does the road seem well traveled? Are there any tensions in the area we should be aware of as we cross the border, and would I need to make a check to remember it?)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Can anyone tell me how much farther we are supposed to travel? This is starting to get rather boring." The priestess was never particularly fond of walking long distances, specially without sleeping in a proper bed every so often.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(The team is walking off road at the moment. Since the border is between the hags and orcs there's no tension since there's no guards. Oh and they will be at the out post by supper)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"it shouldn't be long now ... we will probably reach it today if we don't have to stop" he say while continuing on his way
(safe to assume ever is continuing i think)

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Trudging along towards the back of the group, Verona heard Valk say that they should reach the camp today, "Well great, then it's just 3 days of walking back to the city after we've finished our job. There better at least be something worthwhile at this outpost."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
They come across nothing but small animals for the whole day. By early evening they can see the wooden buildings that make up the outpost.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Rholrald has his bow at the ready, looking for any guard towers nearby. "I'm small, sneaky. I can go in there." He whispers, already on his guard.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Turning to Rholrald, "While it would be nice to know what we're going to be facing, I'm not sure that we should send anyone in if we're not ready for things to go to shit. That said, I also don't think we should wait for them to find us."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk think for a moment "you should have a bit more faith on us" he say turnnig to Rholrald "ok brother you can go but i need you to promisse that you won't fight anyone and that if you are seen you run right back to us ,ho and don't go to far just see whawt we have to deal with" he smile giving him a hug "can you do that for me? if you do i swear i will grab whoever you want me to that you want ... tought it may be hard to find someone nice ,must ocrs are just ... uhg .."

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Hearing what Valk said, the warlock retorted "This isn't about a lack of faith, this is about risking our element of surprise and one member of this group. This is a border outpost, not a few bandits, so we need every advantage we can get. I recommend he goes around the perimeter and then comes back so we can make a plan of how we will attack."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"She is right. We can't afford to lose any of you. A quick scout will give us information enough for form a better plan if need be." She wasn't particularly attached to anyone but they needed everyone intact and able to perform their duties if this was to get done right.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk sigh as he look at the two women "what you think i'm asking him to do ?" she turns back to his brother and put a hand on his shoulder "think you can do it bro?" he asks with a smile.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
"The way I see it, we may actually be better off attacking in daytime what with orcs being nocturnal and less alert during the day. Plus do have good vision in the dark. On the other hand they have a fort on the surface, so they may have adapted to running around in the sunlight. I know I have. Or we could attack during the night, tossing about torches to light the place up and screw with their darkvision. So if you see any of them on the walls or patrolling, be sure and see how they're dealing with the brightness." He leans in closer to his siblings as he lowers his voice slightly. "And don't you worry, you aren't they only ones looking for a treat, hehe~"

(I say Orcs are nocturnal because that's how they're usually described when not in a horde in various materials, not completely sure if they're the same here)

Edited for grammar.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Think? Haha! Those bumbling brutes won't even see me til we're slitting their throats. Except for the pretty little Orc we're taking home with us, of course. I'm going in brothers, wish me luck." Rholrald gleefully chimes, creeping towards the outpost on his very tiptoes, before making his way inside to scout if he can.
[Stealth: 1D20+6 => 25]

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The kolbold can see that the outpost has three buildings. The largest houses the solders, around ten bedrolls can be seen inside. The second building holds some kind of magic items inside. The last has extra weapons and armor. Rholrald can see ten orcs, and five humans going about the outpost, both are a mix of male and female and all wear hides. There is one orc female missing an eye in ring-male giving orders. They don't see you.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
There's a brief moment where Rholrald is torn between looting the second building and backing out, and he pivots on his feet in indecision. After a moment of thought, and upon recalling his brother's words, he thankfully chooses the latter, sneaking out the same way he came.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk waited worrying about his brother but happy to see him as he come back ,he greet him with a smile and hug "glad to see you are back ,what did you find brother?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
He rubs his hands together, toothy maw quivering in excitement. "There are three buildings. One is a barracks, one a magical item storage, and the last an armory. There are ten orcs and five humans, all wearing armors of different hide. Best, there is an orc woman leader. She has one eye, which means a blindspot, and ring armor. I want her brother." Rholrald recounts, gripping the hempen rope.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"good job brother" he hug him tighter and chuckles "ok we can take her though keep in mind that if she is their leaders she is probably the best among them, it would be better to leave her for last ... and even when we capture her she will still be a handful so don't even think about oral for now" he then turns to the others "so there you have ,what is the plan ? they outmatch us 3 to 1 so it would be best to not try a frontal attack ... what about setting fire to barracks as distraction and attacking the armory to stop them from getting to their weapons?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"That is a quite sensible plan. I don't think I can come up with anything better." For once, the pureblood was genuinely impressed by the kobold's reasoning. "It would do us well if you could focus on capturing a slut only when the battle sways into our favor, I don't want hubris coming between us and our job."

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Satisfied with the new information and that their element of surprise hadn't been wasted, Verona voiced her opinions on the plan so far. "While I agree with the plan of burning their buildings to keep them in disarray and without weapons, I don't think that we should leave their leader for last. She should be dealt with quickly, before she can rally the confused troops." Looking at the kobolds, the warlock continued, "Also, I don't want to burst your bubble, but I won't be pulling my punches when it comes to taking down our enemies, so I wouldn't get to attached to certain ones to get your dicks wet in. Finally, do we all have some sort of ranged weapon, as being able to pick the soldiers off from a distance will allow us to thin their numbers before we get up close and personal with them."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Ha-ha!" Rholrald says proudly, showing off his dinky short bow with a proud laugh. "I'm a good shot. Honest."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Valk take a moment to shake his head in silence before speaking to the two ladies "I don't know what kind of imbeciles you think we are just because we are kobolds, which is very racist may I add, but yes, we know and we have ranged weapons as well, as my brother just showed and we aren't going to deal with the leader first because unless she is in the armory that would mean we would either have to thin our numbers even more or spend time of the attack " he sigh " sorry, sorry" he say apologizing for his small burst of anger "i have been without a good hole to fuck for a while I get grumpy sometimes ... anyway ... we need someone to set the fire to the barracks, anyone with fire magic ?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"No fire magic on my end." Karess patted the tip of the crossbow showing over her shoulder. "I can shoot well enough but I would rather be casting magic if at all possible."

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Surprised by Valks outburst, Verona retorted "My questions have nothing to do with the fact that you are kobolds, but with the fact that I have yet to work with you in any real capacity and have been screwed before by not asking the obvious questions. As for fire magic, I have two options, a small flame," Uttering an incantation and making a few arcane gestures the warlock created a candle like flame in her hand before continuing "Or I can create the gout of flame that killed the bandit, although I can only do that once before resting."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"yea, yea, sorry again " he sighs and bows in apology "so since you are the one with fire magic what you suggest to burn the barracks use your magic or try to shoot an arrow covered in oil ?"