Peppermint Cum

Peppermint Jiz good or bad?

• Peppermint Cum is a glorious idea!

• Ew no its so sticky! (in a worse way then normal, also RED!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
I cant decided would having peppermint cum be amazing or terrible.

1. I love Peppermint and so do many others so. +1 Delicious cum

2. Sticky as shit, cum is already sticky but this is a new and worse kind of sticky! -real sticky

3. What color is peppermint cum? it is either the creamiest white or red (I have been told its white)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eastin

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I cant decided would having peppermint cum be amazing or terrible.

1. I love Peppermint and so do many others so. +1 Delicious cum

2. Sticky as shit, cum is already sticky but this is a new and worse kind of sticky! -real sticky

3. What color is peppermint cum? it is either the creamiest white or red (and no body want blood jiz)
It´s white. And from the description of the TF scene I believe it only smells and tastes like peppermint.
I don´t think it has the same unpleasantly sticky sensation.

And whether or not you should: Go for it you perverted cumslut you :p
I have a feeling I myself would be a cumslut if I cummed lets say liquorice toffee.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I find peppermint to be pretty nasty, so I gotta say I would not be a fan of it.

Hmm wonder if there are any people in the TITS verse that change their jizz to be unpleasant flavors for whatever reason.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>2016, still no eggnog cum

Literally unfappable.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
This is a game where honey can be your spunk. So I don't think it's out of the question that toothpaste might be your next "produce", I guess.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well on weird flavors...would bacon one count?

If not then wasabi flavored cum ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fen will reject both on principle.

Re: Gravy; I just explained why.

Last edited:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
In the spirit of Bacum, how about gravy? Why is that not a thing for Thanksgiving? You haven't given proper thanks until you've fed a space slut your gravy.

Muffin

Aug 29, 2015
I find peppermint to be pretty nasty, so I gotta say I would not be a fan of it.

Hmm wonder if there are any people in the TITS verse that change their jizz to be unpleasant flavors for whatever reason.
Well, its not like sperm tastes good to begin with (unless you are a gelatinous blob craving liquid protein), so i doubt that the difference in personal taste could make it THAT much worse than the baseline. If you are thinking about it being used to prevent repeated sexual abuse, there are way more effective ways. It could be physically painful, like citrus girl-cum for example. That one must sting like hell.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well, its not like sperm tastes good to begin with (unless you are a gelatinous blob craving liquid protein), so i doubt that the difference in personal taste could make it THAT much worse than the baseline. If you are thinking about it being used to prevent repeated sexual abuse, there are way more effective ways. It could be physically painful, like citrus girl-cum for example. That one must sting like hell.
I was thinking of more of "punish their sub" sort of deal.

Also I assume that whatever makes up the flavorings in flavored cum is not a natural flavoring in the sense that it's made of the same stuff that the stuff it mimics is made of, and instead is made up of a compound that doesn't irritate anything sensitive.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
We are not bringing the concept of bacon jizz back. Desist immediately. Take it back to the woods and bury it where you found it.

Well, its not like sperm tastes good to begin with (unless you are a gelatinous blob craving liquid protein), so i doubt that the difference in personal taste could make it THAT much worse than the baseline.

That's personal opinion. You can @ Frogapus if you want a very different one.

Reactions: Couch