Peppermint Cum

Peppermint Jiz good or bad?

• Peppermint Cum is a glorious idea!

• Ew no its so sticky! (in a worse way then normal, also RED!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The voice I heard when reading this:
I actually do have an idea for such a NPC, but that´s far off in the future for now.
I´m restraining myself from writing stuff until I get at least one of my things submitted.
And said character kinda needs a certain non existing item...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh that opinion about caramel flavor to be gained by items sold on Canada makes 'this King' pleased. Follow it as planned Hugs :catte:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like to see white chocolate cum... I like the idea of chocolate cum in general but with the current in game implementation I find myself being put off by the idea of ejaculating a brown fluid....

DarkfireKurai

Sep 1, 2015
I'd like to see white chocolate cum... I like the idea of chocolate cum in general but with the current in game implementation I find myself being put off by the idea of ejaculating a brown fluid....

I can get behind white chocolate.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well then why not cherry chocolate too? Can be pun on cherry in more than one way :smuggo:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Well then why not cherry chocolate too? Can be pun on cherry in more than one way :smuggo:

Cherry makes me think of red which honestly is probably the one color that manages to be even more unsettling than brown when I imagine it squinting out of my dick...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But cherry can be more pink than red sometimes too. Well orginal cherries are red indeed but after been processed their can be not so red anymore.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Cherry seems to be discernibly different from blood.

But maybe we need a TF that changes cum flavour but not color?

Or color but not flavor so we can have glowing green cum.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Cherry seems to be discernibly different from blood.

But maybe we need a TF that changes cum flavour but not color?

Or color but not flavor so we can have glowing green cum.
Color change seems better imo.
But I'm not sure how feasibe that would be.
I assume that stuff like honey cum has golden written into its system.
But then again there could be a way for a cum types color to be overwritten.

I'm not a coder so I wouldn't know really :p

But glowing green cum is possible by using galomax.
One of my PCs shoots golden glowing cum :D
And who knows maybe synthsap can give you luminous green cum. (I wouldn't hold my breath for it tbh. Seeing as vanae milk can only be purple while usually it will be their accent color)

Btw. When can I cum (inside) brandy?
We need some alcoholic cum too :p
It could make you drunk when selfsucking.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Btw. When can I cum (inside) brandy?

<: ^ )

We need some alcoholic cum too :p

Alcoholic cum isn't a thing already? Someone needs to make that, and a bunch of them.

Then I'll write a variation for Erra's walkies where she gets drunk during the bj.

Or a variation for Brandy where she's surprised you got brandy cum.

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Alcoholic cum isn't a thing already? Someone needs to make that, and a bunch of them.

Then I'll write a variation for Erra's walkies where she gets drunk during the bj.

Or a variation for Brandy where she's surprised you got brandy cum.
All my YES!!!
If only my idea wasn't a candy shop, but a liquor store. (and if only I could actually write it...)
...Somebody should write a liquor store!!!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>"Alcoholic"

I think you guys have forgotten the primary purpose of sperm cells.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Kiro sister got such cum that is I think sort of alcohol I think or main thing used to make alcohol drinks so.... it already sort of as ingame canon it can work.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I'm always in favor of drug cum TFs. Alcoholic cum would be neat. I wish we could have Dzan or Red Myr cum but that's unlikely to ever happen. Something on par with nicotine cum hopefully could be possible.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Dzan cum is a thing... just PC may never get chance to get this effect or for PC it will be without addictive part.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
...Somebody should write a liquor store!!!

Hmmm, that'd be a good opportunity to write a Kui-tan that still has their knots, given their affinity to alcohol and their racial perks in-game.

Or maybe the brewery Brandy works for can have and inside area including a shop where you can buy mods similar to hers.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Or maybe the brewery Brandy works for can have and inside area including a shop where you can buy mods similar to hers.
I like that idea.
Let's have it be full of busty cowgirl/cowmazon/cumcow waitresses and call it mooters :p

Hmmm, that'd be a good opportunity to write a Kui-tan that still has their knots, given their affinity to alcohol and their racial perks in-game.
But isn't the canon horse cocks? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It would no longer be alcohol, then. The reason you get drunk from alcohol is the same reason it "burns", which is the same reason it can be dangerous, because it kills cells. The lower the concentration, the safer it is, but the less it'll affect you.

Also I was referring to impregnation, not getting cummed in, but both are valid concerns. There are other substances that can do much more to you at much smaller doses, with little to no taste or side effects. And it'll be the future, so just make a new druggy cum type; calling it alcohol is just weird.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Im lost. Who is Brandy and where is this brewery?

Character I wrote for NT. She's all written up and is awaiting coding, so she's not actually in the game yet.

Brandy

And it'll be the future, so just make a new druggy cum type; calling it alcohol is just weird.

Eh, guess that makes sense, a talk scene blurb or something going "it's not actually alcohol."

Then I'll make a very stupid Star Trek reference and make the tool tip of an item "it is green."

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
All fluid types will have a defined name, color, flavor and texture. While some fluids can share the same properties, they can't change just one thing. So if you have a fluid change to "cherry" it will need to have a defined color, be it its own color or sharing another fluid type's color--it can't adopt the previous fluid's color because that will have to be defined by another variable, to which the parsers can't support (making such a variable impractical with the current system).

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
All fluid types will have a defined name, color, flavor and texture. While some fluids can share the same properties, they can't change just one thing. So if you have a fluid change to "cherry" it will need to have a defined color, be it its own color or sharing another fluid type's color--it can't adopt the previous fluid's color because that will have to be defined by another variable, to which the parsers can't support (making such a variable impractical with the current system).
Wasn't there also temperature at some point? I seem to remember something about that.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't there also temperature at some point? I seem to remember something about that.
Depending on the words used, that may fall under the texture category as a type of viscosity, but no, at least to what I'm aware of, there is no temperature adjective list for fluids.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Can't just make cumFlags?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So if you have a fluid change to "cherry" it will need to have a defined color, be it its own color or sharing another fluid type's color--it can't adopt the previous fluid's color because that will have to be defined by another variable,

Dammit.

Well, that only ruins one Idea.

WAIT I GOT IT!

Alright, so back to the brewery Idea, you can buy various alcohol-flavoured, drunkness-inducing TFs, for cocks, quims, and boobs. Before you buy any of said TFs, you have the option of taking a free sample/taste test (suckle some TF'd titties) of the TF from cowgirls that would have a job similar to the one Brandy had.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Guys stop trying to take Hugs. He has important work to work on.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Dammit.

Well, that only ruins one Idea.

WAIT I GOT IT!

Alright, so back to the brewery Idea, you can buy various alcohol-flavoured, drunkness-inducing TFs, for cocks, quims, and boobs. Before you buy any of said TFs, you have the option of taking a free sample/taste test (suckle some TF'd titties) of the TF from cowgirls that would have a job similar to the one Brandy had.
What? No cowmazon/cumcow blowjobs :p
No but really, I dig the idea :D
You think they'd be up for body shots? :p

Guys stop trying to take Hugs. He has important work to work on.
Taking him?
...where?
Away from petplay content? :p
Erras initial stuff is done afaik. (and it's glorious :D)
And I guess taking a break to in the very least brainstorm other type of content might be good.