Peppermint Cum

Peppermint Jiz good or bad?

• Peppermint Cum is a glorious idea!

• Ew no its so sticky! (in a worse way then normal, also RED!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hugs seems to be running on empty atm so why you try affect his choice of new project Hnng person? :allears:

@Jacques00 Is it possible on of four properties to desc each cum could be same for two diff types? If not I imagine soon if someone will try make new one will need to make few words long desc of color for it rather than simple 1-2 words.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
@Jacques00 Is it possible on of four properties to desc each cum could be same for two diff types? If not I imagine soon if someone will try make new one will need to make few words long desc of color for it rather than simple 1-2 words.
Yes, any fluid can share properties (color, viscosity, flavor) with another fluid (a few already do), they just can't be as flexible as having only one defined property and having the rest be variable--all the properties are defined under that one fluid, not the other way around.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So generaly speaking as long one of four properties is different we can call it a new type of cum. I mean 3 are the same values but 4th is different. But now I'm quessing barely any share two the same values out of four. But that at least makes easier comming with similar/same color like some other type new one variation on fluid type.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So generaly speaking as long one of four properties is different we can call it a new type of cum. I mean 3 are the same values but 4th is different. But now I'm quessing barely any share two the same values out of four. But that at least makes easier comming with similar/same color like some other type new one variation on fluid type.
Pretty much, but it'd probably better to be creative about it and make a new fluid rather than recycle properties of previous fluids--but that depends how novel you want the fluid to be.

Reactions: Ormael

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
White chocolate cum would be the least novel possibility but it's still one I'd really like to see eventually... lol.

Reactions: Violyn

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
White chocolate cum would be the least novel possibility but it's still one I'd really like to see eventually... lol.
Hell can always rewrite a minor part of the gain of chocolate cum from Semen's friend candy from brown colored to white. I like the idea of chocolate cum, that sounds fucking delicious actually (Speaking as a chocoholic), but anything brown coming out of a dick is as off-putting as the concept of anything that causes red colored cum. o.o'
White chocolate probably would've gone over a lot better imo.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
This.

The color brown of chocolate is really weird as cum idk why. So having white chocolate to change the flavor but keep the color would be a phenomenal, fantastic, award winning idea in my book. I have to agree pretty interesting thing to see in the future. (^_^)/<3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well naturaly trying to go the most lame and easy path of making jsut one value of 4 is thing that should be avoided. But ins some cases like CHcolate when we got normal...ummm brown one making white chocolate flavor would be something like that I think: just chaning color with all rest values I think been the same.

Thou such cases shouldn't happen so often. What else like with normal and white chocolate cases of similar fluid up to point been different by their color we can have?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm white chocolate tends to be sweeter. It has a higher ratio of sugar and cocoa butter (heh cocoa nutbutter) in proportion cocoa powder. Basically it's the opposite of dark chocolate.

So both the color and flavor could be changed.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Hmm white chocolate tends to be sweeter. It has a higher ratio of sugar and cocoa butter (heh cocoa nutbutter) in proportion cocoa powder. Basically it's the opposite of dark chocolate.

So both the color and flavor could be changed.
Pretty pleaase can someone make this happen? \(>_<)/

Reactions: Milkman

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We would need some way to get it so...I think it would be: writing new TF that may be quite similar to current one to give chocolate fluid flavors, pick npc to sell it. Quite easy steps but...someone need to do them both. But trust me I feel it would happen before year ends ;)