Peppermint Cum

Peppermint Jiz good or bad?

• Peppermint Cum is a glorious idea!

• Ew no its so sticky! (in a worse way then normal, also RED!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That doesn't make sense. If you punish your sub through sex, then what's their reward supposed to be?
Having a flavor of cum your partner doesn't like the taste of doesn't make sex automatically unenjoyable. Ordering your sub to consume the cum they don't like the taste of is a punishment though.

Reactions: CloudStriker

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Having a flavor of cum your partner doesn't like the taste of doesn't make sex automatically unenjoyable. Ordering your sub to consume the cum they don't like the taste of is a punishment though.
But what if you just want your dick sucked by your sub, and they haven't done anything wrong? It still becomes unpleasant for them.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Only once you cum. They can just jack you off for the final leg or spit...if you let them, that is

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Thinking about a poor well-behaved sub having to finish off with their hands makes me sad. Besides, there's the precum. And the sub has to clean up the dick afterwards as well. It makes me sad. I'm gonna go fap to Del being a good sub and having a good time with a mouthful of honey's honey.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In normal sex scnees well 'normal' cum flavor not matter unless it's composed of acid or other corrosive substance.

And looks like certain Granny is ut of the wods again trying to start another crusade againt anyhting that not fit said person pov or tastes :(

So much of freedom of talks.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would Kaizer of all people indulge you guys?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh not remebered that he made up this item name. Umm maybe that explain this hatred to it by some forumies and certain granny ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@DarkfireKurai That just case when one of creators think it can come and demand peple not bringing up something that isn't breaking rules for submission. Ignore that, thou I not then that anyone would bother atm with actualy trying to write/finish TF for this change, but who knows maybe someday it will happen when we would not watch.

DarkfireKurai

Sep 1, 2015
@DarkfireKurai That just case when one of creators think it can come and demand peple not bringing up something that isn't breaking rules for submission. Ignore that, thou I not then that anyone would bother atm with actualy trying to write/finish TF for this change, but who knows maybe someday it will happen when we would not watch.

I'm sorry but I had a hard time understanding your response. I'm assuming english is not your first language? What I think you were trying to say was that the BaCum idea does not line up with the submission rules but could possibly be put in the game if, for whatever reason, it was approved.

Is that about right?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's not against the rules, per se, it's just too gross to be accepted by Fennerino.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As noob said it's just their think it's okay when cum is... chocolate or honey flavor but to taste like bacon... their not want see it happening. And not jsut them as some grannies are so anti atypical flavors too.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
All I can think of is that it would be basically like drinking warm bacon fat.
Eewwwwww. x.x
Now I can see why others don't like the idea.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There would be way to get it ingame but that way make risky to stay here on forum so I not wanna tell more (those who figured out what it was you won pat on shoulder for been clever bastards/bitches :p)

So what other flavor is not welcomed aside bacon?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If it similar in taste as bacon *offstage laugh* it will not be viewed favorably.

Porbbaly if it would be one of sweet one tastes it have chance to be easier accepted by masses.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Really need to combine chocolate and mint for a Junior Mint vibe. "Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint; it's delicious!"

DarkfireKurai

Sep 1, 2015
If it similar in taste as bacon *offstage laugh* it will not be viewed favorably.

Probably if it would be one of sweet one tastes it have chance to be easier accepted by masses.
Pumpkin Spice is put in almost everything during the holidays (including the lollipop I'm sucking right now). If we can get peppermint, I don't see why we can't get pumpkin spice.

DarkfireKurai

Sep 1, 2015
Really need to combine chocolate and mint for a Junior Mint vibe. "Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint; it's delicious!"

Im personally not a fan of the chocolate/mint combo in foods but since they are both flavors in the game, perhaps it would require some cross TF to accomplish that

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
What about caramel? Is that not a cum flavor yet?

WAIT I GOT IT!

Maple Syrup flavored cum/milk TF for the vending machine on Canadia.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkfireKurai

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What about caramel? Is that not a cum flavor yet?

WAIT I GOT IT!

Maple Syrup flavored cum/milk TF for the vending machine on Canadia.
*Writes down
Someday if I or someone else make a candy taste fluid TF vendor these notes might come in handy.
(I really do want to write such a character...If only.)
But caramel, yes, would probably turn my Steele into a cum slut like Penny.

How about simple cream?
(The most realistic creampie ever!!!)
Or banana cream?
Sea-salt ice cream flavor???

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Maybe a TF that looks like your ordinary piece of candy and has a chance of changing random fluids to some random candy flavor, pepermint, bubblegum, caramel.

(I really do want to write such a character...If only.)

Do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn