Observation post of the Observer.

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
moira_preg.jpg
Good to see the bacon bit didn’t come out crispy as well

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Good to see the bacon bit didn’t come out crispy as well
Y u gotta be so harsh on someone like that, man? Not like it was a magickal fire or sum'n, and burns don't just grow on another being without an external cause.

S'cute sketch though, can't wait to see it fully finished.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I don't know if Tobs is taunting us or foreshadowing. Mayternity stuff potentially showing up still makes it confusing. Either way, it's nice seeing Rindo happy. Her smile must be protected at all costs.

Last edited:

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
I don't know if Tobs is taunting us or foreshadowing. Mayternity stuff potentially showing up still makes it confusing. Either way, it's nice seeing Rindo happy. Her smile must be protected at all costs.
Probably the former
Probably

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
I'm happy, and at the same time worried that the father might be nakano or hitochi...
That's possible. but it could also be her child with the PC because according to Tobs she only ends up with one of them if you reject her.
I don't know if Tobs is taunting us or foreshadowing.
The last thing i saw him say about is "not this year" so definitely the latter.

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
So he's probably taunting us with foreshadow with next years mayternity.

Franzferdi

Aug 28, 2015
USA
I feel like it's taunting every time he releases one of these picks, at this rate the whole floof home will each have pregnant pictures made for them.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I feel like it's taunting every time he releases one of these picks

To be fair, when Moira posted the Miko art on twitter, there was mention of lots of layers. So maybe not everything is a taunt. Just mostly.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I single picture causes such tense speculation. I'm in the PCxRindo camp myself but I can't help but be impressed.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Pregnant Miko. I sure hope somebody picks up that phone. Because I called it! I wasn't expecting it this month but it seemed like a thing that'd happen at some point going off of Moira's twitter. I may have to wait, but I'll get around to embarrassing Kinu eventually. Yesssssssss. Soon All the floofs will bear my children. And then all will be the barbarians Nakano fears.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Ooh I hope it's our PCs get that to impregnate Rindo. I really like her and really really dislike those two dudes.. Let us have all the lady Kitsunes and build our dream of ruling the frost marches with our many many floof wives and kits.

Mr. Grau

Sep 14, 2015
Pregnant Miko. I sure hope somebody picks up that phone. Because I called it! I wasn't expecting it this month but it seemed like a thing that'd happen at some point going off of Moira's twitter. I may have to wait, but I'll get around to embarrassing Kinu eventually. Yesssssssss. Soon All the floofs will bear my children. And then all will be the barbarians Nakano fears.
I just wish we could keep doing it to Miko and take her into the fold of Fluffy Foxy Wives™, certainly hoping we can warm Komari up to the idea or at least Keros decides it'd be funny. It honestly sounds like the MC is the only one that has a nigh infinite amount of Chi as a mortal and would ordinarily make them the perfect candidate for marriage for both sisters given their hunger.

I dunno, I just want to disregard saving the world and acquire floof wives.

Reactions: Sweet Tigress

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Been a bit since I checked, has Observer said anything about our chances of getting more Floof-Wives?

Ngl, it would be awesome to get them all (including Komari).

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I'm more of a Kohaku and Azami fan...
Especially the adorably precious Kohaku.
Komari isn't bad, though.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I'm more of a Kohaku and Azami fan...
Especially the adorably precious Kohaku.
Komari isn't bad, though.
Kohaku pregnancy is so high on my 'want' list that its hilarious.

Komari pregnancy might not seem possible. But I admit I would be annoyed if that is where we suddenly begin to care about biology.

Azami pregnancy would be awesome, a nice turn from the drunk bit.

Rindo pregnancy would be so sweet and a good trajectory.

And Mai... evil laughing.

...There was a point in writing this that I realized I just want pregnant floofs in general lol.

Reactions: A1teros

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Miko's pregnancy was a let down. I know it's a game but I'm not to keen on impregnanting the ladies and then having nothing to do with them. It's the exact same with Elthara, her and Miko is all about the pregnancy, pregnancy sex then nothing, zilch. Why not give the kits from Miko to PC to take to nursery instead of being something of shameful secret? Maybe it's a good thing we can only knock Miko up once. I do hope for more Lady kitsune pregnancies but not if they are like Mikos.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Kohaku pregnancy is so high on my 'want' list that its hilarious.

Komari pregnancy might not seem possible. But I admit I would be annoyed if that is where we suddenly begin to care about biology.

Azami pregnancy would be awesome, a nice turn from the drunk bit.

Rindo pregnancy would be so sweet and a good trajectory.

And Mai... evil laughing.

...There was a point in writing this that I realized I just want pregnant floofs in general lol.
We all want pregnant floofs in general. That's why we're here.

Mr. Grau

Sep 14, 2015
Miko's pregnancy was a let down. I know it's a game but I'm not to keen on impregnanting the ladies and then having nothing to do with them. It's the exact same with Elthara, her and Miko is all about the pregnancy, pregnancy sex then nothing, zilch. Why not give the kits from Miko to PC to take to nursery instead of being something of shameful secret? Maybe it's a good thing we can only knock Miko up once. I do hope for more Lady kitsune pregnancies but not if they are like Mikos.
It'd be nice if those girls actually got an addition to the child content. I'd like to romance them a bit more and act as a family.

As for Miko giving kids to PC, Miko doesn't see them as a mistake and that's more on Komari if I'm reading it right. Miko cherishes them and for the most part seems more affectionate in her teasing. Gives me hope that there might be more coming down the line for her, but we'll see. Tobs is probably very busy.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
A kitsune nursery would be nice, but probably really low on the priority list. Still, more pregnant floofs and baby floof interactions would be welcome. Still, I feel bad for Miko's baby. That kid will probably have back pain and/or second hand embarrassment as they get older.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It'd be nice if those girls actually got an addition to the child content. I'd like to romance them a bit more and act as a family.

As for Miko giving kids to PC, Miko doesn't see them as a mistake and that's more on Komari if I'm reading it right. Miko cherishes them and for the most part seems more affectionate in her teasing. Gives me hope that there might be more coming down the line for her, but we'll see. Tobs is probably very busy.
Yea, Miko just doesn’t seem the type to hate her child, to me she seems to be kind and loving

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Yea, Miko just doesn’t seem the type to hate her child, to me she seems to be kind and loving

Agreed. Miko and Mai always wanted a little sister and Miko is very affectionate to Aya if she's around so I doubt Miko would be anything but affectionate and loving to her child. If Komari has a problem with the expanding roster of floof children then she's objectively wrong.