Observation post of the Observer.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
so, I also have this bridge I'd like to sell you...
Lemme guess, "some assembly required" ?

Let us observe the Observer and see what happens...

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Watch Nareva be a bona fide genuine 100% female, with no phallus or meaty hermaphroditism at all.

illogic.jpg

Non dickgirls?! In my CoC2!?

Insert Redo of a Healer references here.

I feel second hand cringe just seeing that name.

If you're curious, take a dive into the Resources folder until you find the artwork; You can find a few things that haven't been implemented yet but were evidently commissioned in advance.

That was enlightening. Nareva definitely has a penis. And now I definitely want some snek peen. If she's that upset over the convocation quest, then that's nothing a little hatefucking can't solve. I need this Mallach party Tobs.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Oh boy, I have been dead on here for months because of life and there’s already a new Kinu Quest. I feel like I missed the developing fun but I’ll come back and check the pages after I finish a massive content binge, lol.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
The current encounter with Mallach is rather well hidden and requires you to have done the Salamander twins encounter a certain way and then talking to a certain individual within Hawkthorn. Really all it is is a single talk encounter. If there's another encounter with him I haven't seen it yet.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I came across the one Mallach scene by complete accident and I love it. I’m excited to see more of him im the future.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
With those hips of his, me too - cute/femmy things get me going, even more so if they end up really hung.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Who is this mysterious lupine that keeps knocking up Asagiri (at least I think that one's Asagiri)? I may be hypocritical when I say this, but no one should be knocking up my children! Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go load up muh save so I can impregnate Gwyn again.

Reactions: Aury

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Who is this mysterious lupine that keeps knocking up Asagiri (at least I think that one's Asagiri)? I may be hypocritical when I say this, but no one should be knocking up my children! Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go load up muh save so I can impregnate Gwyn again.
Commissioner's OC. Doesn't really have a public character or backstory besides "dommy and into fox/hound raceplay".

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
On a sidenote of all the fox content... a question from me:

With the use of foxfire/fox magick, is there any potential/possible future content or implementation for a kitsune PC to maybe hide or at least physically hide the amount of tails they have on their person? As much as I like showing off the eventual nine tails PC will have at level 10, it'd be interesting to me if you could like... toggle showing no fox ears & tail, only showing one tail or keeping everything on full display; I can understand if that's never gonna happen because reasons - even soemthing minor like this could have a big butterfly effect where "what if an NPC judged you based on your amount of tails" and that sort of box-checking based on what they see versus what other NPCs know about you.
Figured I'd just ask out of curiosity.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
How can she be anything less than beautiful if she can produce something so perfect?

(Sorry if I'm not interpreting this pic right.)