Observation post of the Observer.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Also, for the new Kinu content where you fight the swiper the fox looking motherfucker.

How long are we supposed to last? The bastard keeps criting me to oblivion.

Even when I hit him with Kinu's ultimate and defend. After the debuffs go, he immediately one shots her.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Use Sense and look at the descriptions of his moves. They may help you figure out what you're missing.
I tried to use sense but got killed before it worked like three times. After I got it to work, it just showed his stats and resistances. Nothing about his abilities.

Edit: Never mind, I beat him.

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
So that's going to happen with the next part of the quest. They wield the Brintish power.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, whatever that is, it's not friendly fire. Though I'm going to make a completely wild guess and say it has to do with the climax (or at least the next major phase) of the Rift's story. :D

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
But it clearly said that he took damage from brints attack, is it some sort of scripted scenario that happens?

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Prepares to check Mallach off his champion's "Gods to Fuck" list.

Hey, even if you can only sell your soul to one, there's nothing saying you can't sell your body to all of them...

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I have no idea what that scene is, but I eagerly await the day I may add more gods to my harem. Especially Nareva. C'mon she's at the sex god's party. I need this.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The fact that Nareva is there actually worries me, because of this comment. I feel like either she's going to be annoyed with us or Mallach is by proxy.

That said, while wasn't particularly thinking about sexable Mallach one way or the other beforehand, if this is going to be an eventual avenue to sexable Nareva, I'm all over that and will take Mallach as an added bonus. My White Mage has been waiting for a chance to meet her again and partake of her penis wisdom since completing the Convocation event.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The fact that Nareva is there actually worries me, because of this comment. I feel like either she's going to be annoyed with us or Mallach is by proxy.

That said, while wasn't particularly thinking about sexable Mallach one way or the other beforehand, if this is going to be an eventual avenue to sexable Nareva, I'm all over that and will take Mallach as an added bonus. My White Mage has been waiting for a chance to meet her again and partake of her penis wisdom since completing the Convocation event.

I hope she's mad. My inner masochist cries out for constriction. IDK what's between her metaphorical legs, but I want me some.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Watch Nareva be a bona fide genuine 100% female, with no phallus or meaty hermaphroditism at all.

But really, considering you can sex at least two of the Seven so far, willing to bet all of them will be available for some sort of fucking, revenge or otherwise.

My White Mage has been waiting for a chance to meet her again and partake of her penis wisdom since completing the Convocation event.
Insert Redo of a Healer references here.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Watch Nareva be a bona fide genuine 100% female, with no phallus or meaty hermaphroditism at all.
Would you care to place a wager on that? If so, I also have this bridge I'd like to sell you... :p

IDK what's between her metaphorical legs, but I want me some.
If you're curious, take a dive into the Resources folder until you find the artwork; You can find a few things that haven't been implemented yet but were evidently commissioned in advance.