Observation post of the Observer.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Oh, he hates it. He hates it more than anything. Visit him with Kiyoko in the party and watch the comedy.

He is caught between his obligations, his prejudices, his love, and his own moral weakness.

It's almost enough to make you feel sorry for him.

Almost.

I wonder if as Tobs writes more content for the floofs, if there'll be some sort of development on Nakano's way of thinking. Not that he needs it or anything, but seeing characters change and develop regardless of what direction they go is always fun, and since he is after all Kinu's betrothed (for my champion at least), i'd love to see something happen to him. :)

Reactions: Weapon

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
No you don't. If anything happened to Nakano, it would either be extremely painful, or so dishonoring as to demand seppuku.

Reactions: Salomon

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I reconfirm my dumbness, having only just found this thread. So lemme repost these here: Rindo fanart!

EjX6TiuVkAEzZwo
EjX6TwZVoAA6ZDb

Commissioned from @narksfw on twitter

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Having somehow not seen the River conversation options before now, I just saw him mention that song that he will not sing about the hedgehog that couldn't be b... bothered to do anything. You know the one. Now I want to inquire if he knows the one about how A Mage's Staff Has A Knob On The End...

Wanted to give a hat-tip to Tobs for the laughs. xD

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
If he also turns out to fight as a morris dancer, nobody in this world is safe. Sticks are no laughing matter. Well, they are until you feel one for yourself!

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Seeing as options for corrupting companions are coming in the next few years, I need to ask: are you planning to add corruption options for Kiyoko?

Being a kitsune would probably mean her content would be different from other companions, but I just wanted to know.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Seeing as options for corrupting companions are coming in the next few years, I need to ask: are you planning to add corruption options for Kiyoko?

Being a kitsune would probably mean her content would be different from other companions, but I just wanted to know.
How do you corrupt something devoid of soul / directly linked to a god?

Feb 2, 2016
Kinu said:
Then that is assurance enough for me. I look forward to your next visit and catching up on all the time we lost when I was but a kit.

Funny she should say that, because I feel the same way. It is ironic, then, that she is the one without any time to spend with the PC. Not that we aren't (ostensibly) very busy, of course.