Observation post of the Observer.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
After the first time with Rindo I wanted to see more of her content, and when I wanted to sex her again my hand slipped (Using a trackpad) and I accidentally clicked the Miko Tease. My exact words were "Goddamnit Miko" Just thought you'd find this entertaining Tobs

Reactions: Violyn

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I wonder if that one kitsune that you first fight in the kitsune den is gonna get brought back from the either

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Bacon fox <3

First thought though was "I remember this game" when you sex her for the first time which was a nice touch lul.

FlyWire

Jul 4, 2020
I'm kind of new here, and gotta say, Tobs writes some top-notch waifus, character moments and pregnancies!

On that vein, I wonder if there will ever be a chance of having a PC Kitsune pregnancy, maybe even bring forth some from Keros itself.

Reactions: Tamsee and Savin

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'm kind of new here, and gotta say, Tobs writes some top-notch waifus, character moments and pregnancies!

On that vein, I wonder if there will ever be a chance of having a PC Kitsune pregnancy, maybe even bring forth some from Keros itself.

lol that child would be op

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
unknown.png

"Father, I crave violence."

a_surprise_tool2.png

Last edited:

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Is there any Kinu combat at all at the moment or have I just been glossing over some giant companion xpac somehow? I know I’m missing something— maybe not as big as companionship but I know I’m missing something.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Is there any Kinu combat at all at the moment or have I just been glossing over some giant companion xpac somehow? I know I’m missing something— maybe not as big as companionship but I know I’m missing something.

if I remember well Kinu is gonna get a dungeon to stop someone from trying to overthrow Keros and she becomes a PC for the duration of it

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Nah, that event is going to be a thing for Kinu and Kinu only, tobs' goal is to allow Kinu to be her own thing, and be able to leave the shadow left by the champion.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The River talks are fun!
I appreciate that the Champion notices some of the things about River's stories that don't add up, even if the dots aren't fully connected. Reminds me of the Nareva convo battle, for obvious reasons.

I like all the hints that we've been getting about our sneaky kitty...actually, considering all we can guess about Cait, both of our sneaky kitties. He might be laying on the evasiveness a little thick, though. I guess it's tricky to write in a way that draws the player's attention to something without making it too obvious.
I'm excited by the titles system. There are already more in there than I was expecting! I am extremely here for more ways to acknowledge the cool shit that the Champion does in this game.

Are there/will there be any titles that rely on player background? Or will they be based solely on the events of the adventure?

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Just played through kinuquest, and I’ve gotta day you really outdid yourself. Getting to play as someone else for once is a refreshing change of pace, and the story through the quest is well done.

Reactions: Violyn

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, I loved playing Kinu's quest and now I'm raring to catch up on my dedicated Kitsune TF run so I can get to the point where I can see the quest with Hime as well. Haven't gone that route yet so seeing that variation (and how Nakano changes in reaction) is going to be something to look forward to.

And now I also want to see the next phase (and however many more are planned) so Kinu can turn Raphael into a red smear. I'd almost love to see the Champion and company encounter him at the end to smite the creep like the fist of a very angry god, but that would kind of undermine the point of the story, as momentarily satisfying as it would be. So more Kinu it is, and her sire will be very proud of her.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Speaking of Kinu's quest I did my first playthrough last night and I have a question.... When did Tatsumi become such a bad ass? Seriously everyone's on about Kinu and Asagiri don't get me wrong they were cool too, but Tatsumi took on an entire group sure he took em out one by one but will only a trowel and scythe? BAD ASS

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Tatsumi took on an entire group sure he took em out one by one but will only a trowel and scythe
He's actually the ninja in the family, trained in the use of the shuriken (trowel) and kama (scythe).

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser