Observation post of the Observer.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
unknown.png
Is that Hime Kinu...?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
That's got to be Nakano. Way too skinny and short to be Hitoshi. Dudes 6'5 and built solid.

Reactions: Violyn

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That's got to be Nakano. Way too skinny and short to be Hitoshi. Dudes 6'5 and built solid.
Plus considering Inari Kinu got smutstuff already with her farm man it'd be only fair for the other variant of her to with weebboi. :p
I almost said weedboi

Z000

Jun 17, 2020
so Tobs, i have a question

what happen if for some space time warping reason, the 2 different Kinu meet, what would they think of each other ?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Tons of apologies if this has already been asked, but will there be other Avanai enemies/more scenes for the Roc-Rider? I think he's neat.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
To paraphrase a line: Sometimes a bushi must achieve a goal at all costs, when that time comes, they must be willing to Sheathe the Sword.

Moira really did a great job with that one.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
AT LAST the Hime counterpart to the Inari one!!!!

I was so happy when this popped up on my Twitter feed yesterday. :D

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Your duty to the family is clear, your task plain: Care for your wife, and be a loving father to your children. Fail, and you will not be allowed to die with honor.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for giving the demonic cultists the tackle and fire bolt powers ngl I was tempted to start my main over just to acquire said powers but now I don't have to now so thanks for saving me some time.

Reactions: Savin

Sheera

Sep 10, 2020
Tell me if im wrong but from what i only read in the precedent pages (there is 33 of them be kind if i missed something please)
Kinu will turn to "hime" version only if you do what.. ignore her when she is a child ?
Is there a wiki up to date to help you get the hime version ? Until now i always get the one that make her end with Hitoshi not with Nakano

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
Tell me if im wrong but from what i only read in the precedent pages (there is 33 of them be kind if i missed something please)
Kinu will turn to "hime" version only if you do what.. ignore her when she is a child ?
Is there a wiki up to date to help you get the hime version ? Until now i always get the one that make her end with Hitoshi not with Nakano
Every time you visit the astral plane after she is born there is a chance to trigger an event from her pov when you move on her tile. Hime/Inari depends on the choices you make during these events. And yes her wiki page has them listed. You can just keep going to and from her tile till you trigger one but I am pretty sure you can trigger only one per visit.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, it's not a question of ignoring her per se but how you interact with Kinu before she's freed. If you don't see any of her events she'll default to Inari but you can also do every event you see and she'll still grow up into that personality because of how you helped raise her. See here for all the mechanics of it.

Sheera

Sep 10, 2020
So the ones that puts points in malus pushes her to the "hime" state and the bonus one towards the inari ?
and also..

you can also do every event you see and she'll still grow up into that personality because of how you helped raise her.
What will influence towards one or the other excepted those events ?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Those are pretty much it because that's how you help shape her adult personality. You can also independently influence her choice of weapon which in turn affects her ability list when she's playable. It's all right there on the wiki page.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
So the ones that puts points in malus pushes her to the "hime" state and the bonus one towards the inari ?
and also..
points in malus... i'm severely confused, but i'll try to help.

for Kinu to grow into Hime Kinu, you'll have to make certain choices in her events that will give points towards that path, and for Inari Kinu, you must make choices that will give her points towards the Inari path. Thing is, to make it simpler, instead of being two point systems, it's just one, and if you get a positive number she'll grow into Inari, but if she gets a negative number, she grows into Hime.

When i saw how it worked the first time, i thought that Hime was some sort of negative path because the point system had to have negative results, but it's not the case at all, both paths are very unique on their own, and both have the same amount of content, just go on the path you feel more confortable with if you looked on the wiki, or just do the events how you feel more like doing for her, and go into the content blind. Now, to trigger the events more easily, everytime you go into the astral plane, just walk in and out of her interaction tile, as long as there is that little symbol of a person there, meaning you can interact with her, you can trigger an event, just walk in and out of the tile untill it triggers.

What will influence towards one or the other excepted those events ?

the only way to influence her outcome is through those events. Every other interaction you have with her between her and the champion will do nothing. Only the events will influence the point system.

Hope it helps!

Edit: basically, do what wolf said. :)

Sheera

Sep 10, 2020
When i said malus and bonus i was meaning the thing referenced on the wiki, or negative and positive if you prefer, but glad to understand that those are the only things that can influence, i thought there would be other things that could influence like instead of petting her or playing wih mother it would be influencing to spend time in the forest or play the game.
unknown.png

Sheera

Sep 10, 2020
Also on an another subject sorry for the double post, its about the Taeleer Named Byvernia, i cant find any information on the wiki. Is there a work in progress for if we win and do some "angry breed" there is either the leave interaction or a greyed out option that says "you dont know what to say"

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Also on an another subject sorry for the double post, its about the Taeleer Named Byvernia, i cant find any information on the wiki. Is there a work in progress for if we win and do some "angry breed" there is either the leave interaction or a greyed out option that says "you dont know what to say"
The grayed out button is for an interaction that is not yet in the game.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not implemented, and not related at all.

Sheera

Sep 10, 2020
Just a quick update to Wolf and Violyn.. i succeeded !
And i'm happy because i seem to prefer the "attitude" she develloped towards other i still prefer if she would have less formality with her "father".
unknown.png

Also, Nakano "seems" from what i read, to be just a tad more sociable with us since he would be the future "son-in-law" ? :p

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Also, Nakano "seems" from what i read, to be just a tad more sociable with us since he would be the future "son-in-law" ? :p
Oh, he hates it. He hates it more than anything. Visit him with Kiyoko in the party and watch the comedy.

He is caught between his obligations, his prejudices, his love, and his own moral weakness.

It's almost enough to make you feel sorry for him.

Almost.