Observation post of the Observer.

Lone Wolf115

Prelude to the previous picture.

Oh noooooo

SPOILER_subsk_kitsunePRG_d4a.png
Only one tail.... so that's a Vulperine, like Raphael and the attackers at Kiyoko's home in KinuQuest?
No come on don't tell me it will actually happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Tigress

Lone Wolf115

The grown-up Asagiri pictures (the nude preg sequence) were for a canceled project, IIRC.
Well I hope that it stays that way the Champion is only like 20 or so, and I barely know my kits I'm not ready to be a grandfather. I'm just ballparking the age.

Franzferdi

Aug 28, 2015
USA
Now, I kind of want see that kind of picture for the other floofs of the den. Head pat Aheago sounds pretty nice I think.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Now, I kind of want see that kind of picture for the other floofs of the den. Head pat Aheago sounds pretty nice I think.
Perhaps a lewd version of the headpat ceremony? With the champ giving the pats, and only to applicable recipients...(the ones champ can give headpats to, with the exception of kinu and any children)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
As everyone said, Nakano is for bullying, Takahiro is for house arrest. He can die in a ditch for all I care.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Jeebus, these ladies are more succeptible to ear loving than freaking Rodenians and their literal earginas. I wonder if they will get a kick out of ASMR as well, or if you need to get hands on. :allears:

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
May have been mentioned or planned prior, apologies if so, but it would be kinda interesting if there was a conversation path with Kiyoko about apologizing for her having to do all the "tough love" while the mc just popped in to give Kinu peaches and be "the good parent". There's kinda similar stuff already but especially with the relationship between mc and Kiyoko, and how Kinu's personality can grow to dislike Kiyoko, seems like there should be a variation of the Gweyr/Gwyn/Garth situation. Might be something later on in the arcs to help stabilize either version of her, but with how close they all are it just feels like a missing link to not have the option kinda earlier.