Observation post of the Observer.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Don't you dare to sexualize the floofy daughteru! No, sexualize the floofy daughteru even harder! Sending some mixed messages here, and they do me a mighty confusion o_O

saves the lovely image anyway

May have been mentioned or planned prior, apologies if so, but it would be kinda interesting if there was a conversation path with Kiyoko about apologizing for her having to do all the "tough love" while the mc just popped in to give Kinu peaches and be "the good parent". There's kinda similar stuff already but especially with the relationship between mc and Kiyoko, and how Kinu's personality can grow to dislike Kiyoko, seems like there should be a variation of the Gweyr/Gwyn/Garth situation. Might be something later on in the arcs to help stabilize either version of her, but with how close they all are it just feels like a missing link to not have the option kinda earlier.
Big ditto to this idea. Though I wonder if for Kiyoko it is the expected norm, since in kitsune society most of such responsibilities seems to fall to mothers in general and clan matriarchs in particular, while fathers seem to either be entirely absent or relegated to the role of the "nice parent" indulging and pampering the kids on occasion. E.g., we never even hear about Kiyoko's own dad in the same way we do about her mother and siblings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daft Hellians

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
I'm always super cautious when checking this thread.

On one hand, I love Observer and their work.

On the other hand, its horrifying to see art, think 'thats hot' and then have them be 'sike, thats your daughter'. It happens so often that I only come in here with extreme hesitance lol. Its to the point where if there is a new character I'm just like "When is the Daughter Beam going to hit her?".

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Just understand that coming in here you will see Kinu either getting railed or pregnant, this is the price you pay to follow Tobs.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Tobs: Dude that's your daughter, how dare you so much as hover over the tease button.

Also Tobs: Commisions and posts art of Kinu and Asagiri getting railed and knocked up with almost no context.

Tobs has been trolling us from the start. This whole thing was planned and executed flawlessly and now every Tobs post results in shameful boners. They played us like a damn fiddle.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Tobs: Dude that's your daughter, how dare you so much as hover over the tease button.
I mean...She is the one telling the story, and I think she knows the PC would become the anger if he learned she was doing something like that.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Do you not tell your parents about the time you flashed someone who tried to kill you? Being horny is a perfectly viable fighting style and I for one would be proud if Kinu mastered it.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Is incest really a big deal? A thing that actually happens in RL.. the royal family going back whatever years used to marry cousins just to keep their line pure.. countries around the world have different laws on what is acceptable.. mainly cousincest.
When say other kinks that are on the more extreme level... urinating, shitting on each other and people find that sexy or something I really can't stand, fake rape. Btw I don't care for those kinks but I'm not judging those that do. As long as you're not harming anyone what does it matter.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Is incest really a big deal? A thing that actually happens in RL.. the royal family going back whatever years used to marry cousins just to keep their line pure.. countries around the world have different laws on what is acceptable.. mainly cousincest.
When say other kinks that are on the more extreme level... urinating, shitting on each other and people find that sexy or something I really can't stand, fake rape. Btw I don't care for those kinks but I'm not judging those that do. As long as you're not harming anyone what does it matter.
As long as there is no parent/child incest, there's probably no problem, as it already happens.

Parent/child is a hard no around here because of patreon. Could compromise a hefty part of the dev's revenue stream.

Other than that, personal preferences I guess. Some people like, some are indifferent, some find it extremely icky. It's why that content is optional.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Most money platforms hate "direct household" incest. So no mom/son brother/sister dad/daughter and all the LGBT variants as well

Most seem to be cool with stepparents and step siblings. As well as cousins aunts and uncles.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Most money platforms hate "direct household" incest. So no mom/son brother/sister dad/daughter and all the LGBT variants as well

Most seem to be cool with stepparents and step siblings. As well as cousins aunts and uncles.
That's because step-parent/siblings aren't incest as they don't share blood.. it's more a moral thing.

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
As long as there is no parent/child incest, there's probably no problem, as it already happens.

Parent/child is a hard no around here because of patreon. Could compromise a hefty part of the dev's revenue stream.

Other than that, personal preferences I guess. Some people like, some are indifferent, some find it extremely icky. It's why that content is optional.
There actually is a sentence that implies parent/child, which is one of kass' lines in her new-ish mansion content where she mentions the imps being "self propagating". plenty of "well ACKSHULLY" you can say or make of it, but I suppose main thing is it's not shown or experienced just kinda a bomb drop that happens and then avoided. having to skirt what people allows is necessary of course. there's enough dommy mommy rp to fill the niche though, fairly sure there's daddy rp as well but i havent done that content.

MediMortal

Sep 27, 2021
Is there any plan for more solo Rindo stuff if you don't have Kinu/Kiyoko? or is she just for sure ending up with someone else regardless of circumstance? because I really like Rindo and it would suck to spend all that time with her just to get tossed aside due to something I can't control /=

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
Is there any plan for more solo Rindo stuff if you don't have Kinu/Kiyoko? or is she just for sure ending up with someone else regardless of circumstance? because I really like Rindo and it would suck to spend all that time with her just to get tossed aside due to something I can't control /=
Yeah... not a fan of the fact we can't collect any more concubines it seems like.

Kiyoko is great but it sort of sucks to mating press every damned floof in the place and then you neither get to breed or go anywhere with them followed by their running off with foxboys (which you also don't get to do anything with).

In most any other game that'd be fair enough but it sort of seems like a really unpleasant route for this sort of game, antithetical even.

Observer's skill at making you want to grab all of these wonderfully made floofs only escalates it to sadistic.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I'm almost sure i've read somewhere in the forum Rindo could end up with either Nakano/Hitoshi with the champion's help (depending on which Kinu you have), or she could end up with the champion themselves.

Cannot confirm though.

MediMortal

Sep 27, 2021
I'm almost sure i've read somewhere in the forum Rindo could end up with either Nakano/Hitoshi with the champion's help (depending on which Kinu you have), or she could end up with the champion themselves.

Cannot confirm though.
Well that gives me some hope thanks

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021

Cannot confirm though.
Theres also a lot of misinformation going around, really just kinda gotta wait for more content to get added(which probably wont due to Kor being the focus for the rest of the year)

Late night edit: Also because compared to most other content its the farthest and most flushed out currently.

Last edited:

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
Personally I just hope eventually Miko becomes a marriage/concubine option. She's kinda fickle but I like her, especially her new pregnancy lines you can talk to her about her views on life and about the children possibly having a curse, and her responses, she just seems like someone that's kinda slow in a way but has flashes of greatness. And her angle of being a reeeeaaaal "succubus" that could theoretically kill ya, some good spice. I agree about Rindo as well, Kinu just feels like a dad/mother not being able to make sure their child is in good hands, especially after the attack on home, but some of the kitsune content so far gives off Nice Time for Roo vibes, in comparison to feeling like open relationships. long term only options I could see are their "marriages" happening post game as additional stories, them getting married but their spouses just being essentially npc a and b that never show up and add like 2 lines of flavor text, or something like the hair stylists content. granted, the player character already has... a couple options to begin with, and kiyokos standing means for the most part them getting married to someone else would be better standing and more respect than kinda being the courtesan of a courtesan for lack of a better comparison. the kitsune content in general seems to encapsulate that not all stories are happy, and to find your happiness in perseverance and being grateful for what you have, but eh. i also still wish there was something we could do plot wise to make komari happy, it's odd that when gweyr barely started sounding sketchy you could instantly leap to help her, but every 2 or 3 paragraphs komari says "please kill me, can i die now thatd be really cool" everyone just kinda ignores it. i dunno might be naive i just really wish there was some type of incredibly difficult task for keros you could do to maybe give komari another chance in life, take her on dates with kiyoko, hear more of her lore. i get her character, i really do, it's just kinda like if gweyr was locked on the ice plains and every time you encountered her she was just kinda sitting in a ice field staring blankly into space. culture is what it is but my god will someone just chuck her on their shoulder and get her some cotton candy and a hug.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There is stuff being written for a concubine Rindo, along with preg content for her (note, if it's not the champ, she'll end up someone's else concubine).

Don't know if it will make it into the game (it probably will). Also don't know the conditions for it to trigger. Maybe it'll be something for floof champions?

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
There is stuff being written for a concubine Rindo, along with preg content for her (note, if it's not the champ, she'll end up someone's else concubine).

Don't know if it will make it into the game (it probably will). Also don't know the conditions for it to trigger. Maybe it'll be something for floof champions?
thanks a lot for sharing, kinda makes me wish the original plan (?) or whatever for her to have been one of the mcs children went through, and her arc could have just been about coming to terms you couldn't save her and helping with the mental damage side, instead of the romance element. it would be dark and a bit of a mood swing but kass' and ryns content to a extent have already gotten fairly dark. hopefully takahiro and kazuo get content fairly soon as well, they could make for some fun trainers eventually for unique mech summons or 2h moves, along with possibly being male romance options for the people who've asked, or bromance content like with brint. kazuo in particular seems like someone who could be used as a vessel for quite a bit of lore as well.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Tobs.png

5 seconds before projectile vomiting.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Jesus christ how adorable, and I second that.
Asagiri is adorable indeed. Asagiri being tricked into drinking a vessel of sake is not adorable, but funny and dangerous. It is much easier for a kid to go into an alcoholic coma.

EDIT: Poor kid, she's such a pushover. And she'll keep being one when grown up.

Last edited:

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Again, some ginger miso soup will help, along with some dry crackers. Settle the nausea, soak up what's still in there after vomiting, and won't conflict with the hangover.