Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

:siren: Suze is now in the game! :siren:

She can be found in Kally's Bar and Grill on Canadia, and has no initial requirements beyond not being sexless or a taur. Her content is sub-oriented, so be aware of that going in! If she lets you down initially, try her again when she shows up again in 24 hours.

A general reminder of her features...
  • will get you to roleplay as someone other than [pc.name] Steele, adventurer-capitalist-playperson for a change
  • will take you out on plenty of dates, including clubbing, walking in the park, working out together and more
  • has chastity content for femboys - a whole new system included with her content that could be used for future chastity content if accepted
  • has remote vibe content for pussy havers
  • is specifically geared towards femboys, cisgirls and c-boys...
  • ...but, thanks to the magic of a new genemod included with her content, will interact with any and all, so long as you're committed enough!
  • will get you and send you gifts, which you can reciprocate
  • just has oodles of dommy dickgirl good times in general
I really hope people enjoy her! Feedback/reporting bugs is hugely welcomed.

With that in mind, a general call to the community now... does anyone have an up-to-date savefile with a femboy or c-boy character I could have? These are body types it'll take me a little while to make with the savefile I've got, and it would be very helpful if I could test Suze with those as well. Thanks!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey @Nonesuch I was hoping to write some more scenes for Able on Mhen'ga and wanted to ask your permission to do so. If you aren't ok with it that's totally fine and I'll just write something else!
Go right ahead!

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024

:siren: Suze is now in the game! :siren:

She can be found in Kally's Bar and Grill on Canadia, and has no initial requirements beyond not being sexless or a taur. Her content is sub-oriented, so be aware of that going in! If she lets you down initially, try her again when she shows up again in 24 hours.

A general reminder of her features...
  • will get you to roleplay as someone other than [pc.name] Steele, adventurer-capitalist-playperson for a change
  • will take you out on plenty of dates, including clubbing, walking in the park, working out together and more
  • has chastity content for femboys - a whole new system included with her content that could be used for future chastity content if accepted
  • has remote vibe content for pussy havers
  • is specifically geared towards femboys, cisgirls and c-boys...
  • ...but, thanks to the magic of a new genemod included with her content, will interact with any and all, so long as you're committed enough!
  • will get you and send you gifts, which you can reciprocate
  • just has oodles of dommy dickgirl good times in general
I really hope people enjoy her! Feedback/reporting bugs is hugely welcomed.

With that in mind, a general call to the community now... does anyone have an up-to-date savefile with a femboy or c-boy character I could have? These are body types it'll take me a little while to make with the savefile I've got, and it would be very helpful if I could test Suze with those as well. Thanks!
Edit: Sorry, gave you an unloadable file. Here's one that's more simple.
Kaithrit Male. About 165.cm tall, got about an 8.inch "sword" a, toned but with feminine features.

Attachments

• Jason (T) - 11Hrs 22Mins, 650 Days - Canadia Station, Liberteria.json
    933.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Nonesuch

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Hello.
Is Siobhan's quest and cure is still a thing?
Can we hope for a bright future where we "fix" her with the power of pure love and good ol' dicking?

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I have an important lore question:

How dense is is Suze on a scale from 1 to 10 that she keeps sending emails to Donut_Steele@SteeleTech.corp and doesn't get that her partner is actually THE Donut Steele?

"Ah, I guess my stripper boyfriend managed to somehow create an email account on my companies domain. Silly sucker even used my bosses last name. Guess they let everyone in these days.. And there certainly will there be never any need for me to extranet search their name since there is no suspicion at all on my side."

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I have an important lore question:

How dense is is Suze on a scale from 1 to 10 that she keeps sending emails to Donut_Steele@SteeleTech.corp and doesn't get that her partner is actually THE Donut Steele?

"Ah, I guess my stripper boyfriend managed to somehow create an email account on my companies domain. Silly sucker even used my bosses last name. Guess they let everyone in these days.. And there certainly will there be never any need for me to extranet search their name since there is no suspicion at all on my side."
Haha yeah, the editor brought this up. My excuse is that you say you actually like pretending to be Donut Steele because you share the same name when you first hook up with her, and I guess you like doing that so much you hustled an email account to match? The mental gymnastics you perform when you're getting boy pussy on the reg!

She should bring it up for sure, though. Having play-tested her pretty thoroughly now I can see plenty of ways her current content can be improved - I'd like there to be more options in the park, and create the VR date for sure - and I may actually look at kicking out a small update doing that before moving on to her proper expansion.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
Some feedback for Suze, more the impression I had, really: Her being unwilling to date Steele if they tell her who they are is... offputting (for the lack of a better term). I get that it'd be weird for most people to date their boss in real life, too. So it's realistic. At the same time, I don't get a say in the matter. My character simply is Steele, whether I like it or not. From that perspective it just feels bad to be rejected for something you have absolutely no control over. A full disguise/temporary transformation could work, but would probably not really feel any better. You'd still not be allowed to be yourself. If that was part of a spy mission the player took, alright. Then after that mission is done you tell her the truth and if she likes you enough she will be willing to put of with you. Conversely, if we ran into her without there really being a need for her to ask our full name and background we'd have time to grow on her. But that's a lot more involved than meeting her is supposed to be. So, yeah, just wanted to get that off my chest.

Sidenote: Really like that you include the E-Mail system with your characters. Makes me actually look at them every once in a while.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I guess the romantic trope of pretending to be something you're not in order to get with a pretty girl loses its lustre somewhat when almost every other pretty girl in the game goes 'hell yeah I want to jump on your dick! In fact I'm going to attack you if you DENY me that dick!!!' when you meet them.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
To me it just feels wrong when I'm looking to build a genuine relationship with someone to start with a lie. But I bet there are plenty of people who like this sort of thing. And not everyone has to like every character. So it's not an actual problem that needed fixing, I'd say.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I guess the romantic trope of pretending to be something you're not in order to get with a pretty girl loses its lustre somewhat when almost every other pretty girl in the game goes 'hell yeah I want to jump on your dick! In fact I'm going to attack you if you DENY me that dick!!!' when you meet them.
I hope you'll forgive me for saying so, but that is not how it came across to me at all. It didn't feel like some sort of "risky", flirty pretending or roleplay.

I just found her, a stranger, and walked straight to her table.
She told me who she was, what she was and what she wanted.
She gave me her checkboxes upfront. Change to male pronoun, kay. Take a transformative, uh-huh. She's in charge, alright.
Then I'M upfront. Yes, I'm Steele.

You are?
Yes.
Really?
Yes!
You sure?
YES
Not interested then.

There's so much no-nonsense energy about her, so much honest forwardness, I thought for a bit that you were going for a comedic curveball.

Also, all this just led me to rest 12h twice, repeat the conversation and change the last answer. There is no pretending, mystery or playfulness to that. The situation doesn't give that kinda feel.

I think the atmosphere would be wildly different if SHE was already clearly pretending to be something she isn't. Maybe Steele catches her lie without her knowing so, or maybe Suze would make it obvious that she plays a role. A bitter rival, an influential industry bigwig slipping away from her bodyguards...her real identity could be someone, who also wants be someone different for a single night out.
If Steele joins a charade that is already being played, that would even the field and set the atmosphere.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I should also point out that almost every instance of that kind of romantic trope has the liar pretending to be something greater than they really are, rather than lesser. This is because the power dynamics involved in that kind of lie are pretty radically different. When Aladdin pretends to be a rich and powerful prince to woo the princess, it's charming, because it comes from a place of inadequacy in his own self-worth and wanting to be something more than he is because that's what he thinks she deserves. Pretending to not be a billionaire and someone's boss so that you can get in their pants is giving yourself more power over them. It's scummy in the way that Undercover Boss is scummy, and it doesn't hit the same romantic vibe as a poor man pretending to be rich because it's not the same kind of lie.

Reactions: waterpanther7
Dec 5, 2018
The way i see it, its a setup for something in the future. Just wait and see where it goes, so far the character is excellent. Perhaps at some point, when Suze is very much into the player character, players identity gets revealed but she's in way too deep to quit, - so instead there could be some hot scene of a 'punishment for a lie' or something else, Nonesuch is cooking up something interesting. It was mentioned that there are plans to add her to crew (which is a 10/10 idea, yes please) so i assume its going to be resolved by then.

Edited later: I also assume part of her reasoning to be against dating her boss is rooted in her desire to be in control of her own life and unwilling to be 'under' someone's decisions (financially aswell) since then they can dictate what she does. Her current work arrangement is perceived as 'fair' - she's financially and decision-wise free to an extent. While that would not be the case if she is 'in the clutches' of her boss. Plus she likes to be in charge, right? And since she is player's employee...she is automatically not in charge, the opposite in fact. Maybe i am completely wrong, but that is how i see it.

Last edited:

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I think it's amusing how in both fengames writers who make some of my favorite content also make the most uncanny valley nightmare fuel, in my opinion of course.
On one hand, the ability to stud for and knock up a catgirl princess by virtue of victory in honorable combat. That's simply legendary. Or in coc2 wsans Brienne and Elthara.
On the other hand, evil futas who want to addict me to cum/ take me cock away. Or cocs Kalysea, also wsans.
I suppose it can only be a testament to the writers quality and versatility, to be able to achieve great success within the community with such different styles of content simultaneously.