Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I wish Fisi was involved the Hand So plans since her whole thing is AI engineering. Looking forward to Nastizia part 2 though, she's a character I'd like to see again.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Is that in the works? I gave up hope in her ever getting any more love.

Nasti Pt2 is indeed in the works, it's what my Patreon has been funding on and off for some time now! It's a pretty significant project since I want to cater to people who lost the competition as well as those who won, and the tone and content is obviously quite different in each case.

But yes, all being well Nasti will come back distinctly more balloon-shaped, and will look to you, Riya and the good people of Tavros to entertain her during her convalescence.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
I have a question regarding your vision for Jasvalla.

I have a love-hate relationship with her. On the one hand, I really like having an NPC be the one wanting to initiate a relationship for once and having the usual roles reversed with her stalking you. Her being a dominant Dzaan is also right up my alley. But, try as I might, I can never get over what I see as a lack of respect for the PC. To me it seems as though she thinks of the PC as a beloved toy or pet, a prize to be won. A thing, not a person. She never seems to have any care for what my PC might want in life, instead, she will basically drug them to always want what she wants. And this rubs me the wrong way.

Would you say that above means understanding her correctly? Is this the sort of character you designed her to be? This is meant as a genuine question, by the way. Not every character has to be to my liking. Which is why I'd like to ensure I'm not misunderstanding your intent for her and end up hating a character I could like if I just understood them correctly.

Reactions: Kuzya

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I have a question regarding your vision for Jasvalla.

I have a love-hate relationship with her. On the one hand, I really like having an NPC be the one wanting to initiate a relationship for once and having the usual roles reversed with her stalking you. Her being a dominant Dzaan is also right up my alley. But, try as I might, I can never get over what I see as a lack of respect for the PC. To me it seems as though she thinks of the PC as a beloved toy or pet, a prize to be won. A thing, not a person. She never seems to have any care for what my PC might want in life, instead, she will basically drug them to always want what she wants. And this rubs me the wrong way.

Would you say that above means understanding her correctly? Is this the sort of character you designed her to be? This is meant as a genuine question, by the way. Not every character has to be to my liking. Which is why I'd like to ensure I'm not misunderstanding your intent for her and end up hating a character I could like if I just understood them correctly.
I'm not Nonesuch, but yeah, I think it's exactly what you describe...? Traditional Alpha Dzaan look to own as many bitches as possible and see most non-Dzaan as potential betas. Jasvalla is unique that she was described to be a yandere who only has eyes for Steele. Compared to other Dzaan? Kaska eagerly enslaves you if you lose after seducing her too much, Ardia is simply too soft to do it to you without your go ahead and her mom DEFINITELY sees you as a prize, and random Dzaan from bimbo Steele's sex event with Mitzi is frustrated that she can't claim you. Only Luca is the outlier with wanting your submission to be genuine without her addiction getting between you (and she even wants the role to be reversed on occassion, that's VERY out of character for an alpha).

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
I'm not Nonesuch, but yeah, I think it's exactly what you describe...? Traditional Alpha Dzaan look to own as many bitches as possible and see most non-Dzaan as potential betas. Jasvalla is unique that she was described to be a yandere who only has eyes for Steele. Compared to other Dzaan? Kaska eagerly enslaves you if you lose after seducing her too much, Ardia is simply too soft to do it to you without your go ahead and her mom DEFINITELY sees you as a prize, and random Dzaan from bimbo Steele's sex event with Mitzi is frustrated that she can't claim you. Only Luca is the outlier with wanting your submission to be genuine without her addiction getting between you (and she even wants the role to be reversed on occassion, that's VERY out of character for an alpha).
Ardia and Lucca are the reason I even bother to ask, because both are shown as being willing to respect your character's boundaries and have the addiction be more of a sexual roleplay element. Both even make it abundantly clear that they don't have any plans to completely enslave the player or anything like that. So with the other Dzaan out there in the game as well, I have no idea how I am meant to read Jasvalla (who is the most recent addition to the cadre).

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Would you say that above means understanding her correctly?

Basically, yes. She grows affectionate for the PC on their own merits along the addiction path, but it's obviously entirely on her own terms. She survived her upbringing by taking inspiration from traditionalist Dzaan values, and since she was successful practicing them she is unwilling to bend those values to anyone. She thinks she's respecting you by making you precisely what she wants you to be, that's just who she is.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
Basically, yes. She grows affectionate for the PC on their own merits along the addiction path, but it's obviously entirely on her own terms. She survived her upbringing by taking inspiration from traditionalist Dzaan values, and since she was successful practicing them she is unwilling to bend those values to anyone. She thinks she's respecting you by making you precisely what she wants you to be, that's just who she is.
Oki. Thank you for taking the time to answer!

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you're after a dark-skinned dickgirl who dommes you but has an actual and respectful interest in who you are as a person, I'd strongly recommend looking out for Suze, if and when she arrives in-game.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Jasvalla simply been Jasvalla.
Do we ever be able to pull same trick on her.
If she herself is not shy about the means to achieve her goals, it's perfectly fair for us to not be shy about ourselves either. It's fair only when it's fair.
So it's possible to make her perfect good beta in some distant future?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Do we ever be able to pull same trick on her.
If she herself is not shy about the means to achieve her goals, it's perfectly fair for us to not be shy about ourselves either. It's fair only when it's fair.
So it's possible to make her perfect good beta in some distant future?

Certainly, if and when I get around to writing Gastigoth scenes for her~