Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I had a third, culminating expac in mind... involving going to Tenevo itself... but even if I ever managed to get around to that it would be well in the future.

Would that be a one time thing or a location one can keep visiting?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Would that be a one time thing or a location one can keep visiting?

Definitely a one-off thing. I'm not writing a repeatable planet lol.

Reactions: BungusBub

Koboldaholic

Jan 26, 2023
The first one will have her come back to Tavros to see out her pregnancy. She will hold regular parties at her residence, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for fun interactions with both her and a few others, both old and new. The actual nature of those interactions will obviously depend a bit on whether or not you won the competition!

The second I had in mind was to go back to the competition itself and implement a path that will enable female PCs to get in on the fun by nominating a 'prince' to compete with Riya. I'm unsure if I'm going to do it at this point, honestly. I've just got so much on my plate now and, as novel as it would be to produce, I think it's of somewhat niche interest.

I had a third, culminating expac in mind... involving going to Tenevo itself... but even if I ever managed to get around to that it would be well in the future.
It will be interesting to see how that plays out from both sides of the line. I will say if you do the 'prince' expac it would be interesting if Steele getting Bred as well was one of the rewards for the winner be it the Prince or Riya

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Long time since an update, which is just the nature of side hustle writing, unfortunately. However aside from doing some very juicy content for the upcoming Dhaal train dungeon, focusing upon the big bad amazonian gnoll of the piece Hureya, I've been steadily working on Steele Tech mineralogist dickgirl sugar momma Suze, and she's the matter of one scene and some touching up from being done now.

I initially intended her to be only available to femboys, c-boys and cisgirls, as I enjoy the way gating content allows me to make more dedicated content for particular kinks and types. I was talked out of that by my patrons however, and now she will be available to all and sundry - with a catch. She'll want you to take a TF, Masc Off, that replaces any dicks you have with vags for the duration of your dates. I have some fun content focused specifically around this mechanic which I hope people enjoy! And Masc Off itself will be made available outside of Suze in case being pussified for 24 hours is something you've been craving.

Suze should be on the coder's table before the spring, after which I will be concentrating on Siobhan and some nice and easy content for Carrie n Cora I've had simmering away for a little while now.

Some Jasvalla art I commissioned a while ago came in recently. It's lovely if I do say so myself, and it'll be on my Patreon on the Benefaction tier exclusively for the next little while. Just thought I'd put that out there!

1706544940113.png

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I initially intended her to be only available to femboys, c-boys and cisgirls, as I enjoy the way gating content allows me to make more dedicated content for particular kinks and types. I was talked out of that by my patrons however, and now she will be available to all and sundry - with a catch. She'll want you to take a TF, Masc Off, that replaces any dicks you have with vags for the duration of your dates. I have some fun content focused specifically around this mechanic which I hope people enjoy! And Masc Off itself will be made available outside of Suze in case being pussified for 24 hours is something you've been craving.
That sounds like a good compromise between artist's vision and accessibility. How will the TF work with hermaphrodites and/or multicocks? By which I mean, things like: does it convert cocks to pussies in a 1:1 ratio? If so, what happens if that would bring the total number beyond the maximum of 3? Or will it only add a pussy if you don't already have one? I'm assuming the vagina(s) will be racially appropriate, and that balls will also be temporarily removed.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
That sounds like a good compromise between artist's vision and accessibility. How will the TF work with hermaphrodites and/or multicocks? By which I mean, things like: does it convert cocks to pussies in a 1:1 ratio? If so, what happens if that would bring the total number beyond the maximum of 3? Or will it only add a pussy if you don't already have one? I'm assuming the vagina(s) will be racially appropriate, and that balls will also be temporarily removed.

It converts cocks to pussies in a 1:1 ratio unless you have 3 pussies already, in which case it will just remove your dicks. And yes, it removes balls as well.

Reactions: shrikes

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
This is a great idea, as it allows players to experience gender-locked content without having to permanently change their Steele. May I suggest that there should also be the complimentary transformative, that temporarily removes all female characteristics and makes Steele a "man for a day". Perhaps you could name such a transformative "Frankie's Fix" - "In Just Seven Days, I Can Make You, a MAAAA-AAA-AAA-AAN!"

TheShepard256

It converts cocks to pussies in a 1:1 ratio unless you have 3 pussies already, in which case it will just remove your dicks. And yes, it removes balls as well.
So my Steele (a standard hermaphrodite, one of each) will wind up with two pussies for a day. Also, something I forgot to ask initially: can these temporary pussies be impregnated, and if so, what happens when the effects should wear off?

Reactions: shrikes

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So my Steele (a standard hermaphrodite, one of each) will wind up with two pussies for a day. Also, something I forgot to ask initially: can these temporary pussies be impregnated, and if so, what happens when the effects should wear off?
Oh god I didn't even think about impregnation. I'll put a note on the doc to remind the coders to remove any pregnancies once the effect wears off, to avoid something very odd happening in nine months' time.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Oh god I didn't even think about impregnation. I'll put a note on the doc to remind the coders to remove any pregnancies once the effect wears off, to avoid something very odd happening in nine months' time.
You may want to set Steele to infertile/Firing blanks (if you implement the complimentary transformative) as per Sterilex. Then the only thing to worry about are pregnancies that override that (e.g. eggnancy from oviposition). You may want to merge some of the flags and checks from the hardlight suits - they are very similar in terms of being short-term reversable transformatives, and it probably isn't a good idea to allow stacking.
I'd suggest moving fertility from a property of the character to a property of the womb (or at least allowing the womb to override the value - have a method of the womb object return fertility, modify the code to use that function, and have the default implementation just return the character's fertility). I'd also add a "never impregnate" flag that blocks all impregnations, including parasitic and oviposition.

jambe_fantome

Jun 15, 2021
Hello just coming by to say thank you for the character of Jasvalla. Suscribed to your patreon to just give you a little more. It was an amazing character to discover and unlock the scenes for. ^^

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Continuing the Shalin Shaman discussion here:

Given the way Status Attacks* work, base stats are important. Also, it seems the Shaman is Level 13 (not 12, like I thought), so 65 in a stat is fine.
*Flash Grenade, Headbutt, Paralyzing Shock, etc.

You may have written it that way, but it's not how it looks to me in-game (and looking at the code). Close, but not quite. Both Upper and Lower Body have 510 HP. Upper Body has the resistances you assigned to Wings until it's HP is reduced by half, then resistances are reduced. I didn't know about the resistance change, so thanks. Makes her more interesting, but I still don't know if it's worth dealing with the increased resistances.

Given that the Wing stat block isn't visible (if it even exists), maybe she needs some text about using her wings to block incoming attacks and she's more vulnerable at 1/2 HP. It doesn't seem to be telegraphed at all.

And yet, each part has an individual Lust value and is Teased independently.

The Cheat Menu should make it easier, if you do feel like doing in-game testing. You can give yourself Max XP to level, whatever items you want and teleport to Phaedra (or anywhere else).

We should probably move this somewhere else, so as not to clutter up the thread. Should I DM you or post in your thread?

Ok, so Donkey did take considerable liberties with what I wrote. The thing about the wings is particularly annoying because I did include text to telegraph to the player they were blocking damage. I don't know why that was ignored.

//Uses if the PC attempts to target Upper Body whilst Wings have >0HP and on the ground. Cuts damage in half and applies it to Wings instead (before resistance calculation). Auto-action, does not cost her turn.

The moment you aim your attack at the shalin's humanoid torso, she's on the move. She sweeps herself around like a flamenco dancer, bringing one of her great red wings up and deflecting the blow away with it.

"See-through demon," she trills. "Fiddle with your mirror some more."

If nothing else is done then this at least needs to be put in to explain to the player what's happening. I'm assuming that my original concept of three statblocks was not used because it was too complicated.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The thing about the wings is particularly annoying because I did include text to telegraph to the player they were blocking damage.
This text is still in the game and should appear when the shaman takes damage and still has her wings alive and is not flying. It looks like since the upper body and wings were combined, the "wings alive" state is when her upper body health is over 50% (gaining any extra resistances, as noted), if her health drops below that, the wings are considered no longer useful (and the resistances drop to the upper body set). So while it's not possible to target the wings separately from the upper body, I believe the resistance mechanics are still intact. I don't think the damage value is halved though.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
This text is still in the game and should appear when the shaman takes damage and still has her wings alive and is not flying.
In my experience, she spends most of her time Flying, so the text doesn't appear. That may be because my test character is a Smuggler with Booster Pack.

So while it's not possible to target the wings separately from the upper body, I believe the resistance mechanics are still intact.
Hanzo suggested giving her a 'Wings' (Shield replacement) instead, like some enemies have 'Armor'. 'Shield Bypass' weapons wouldn't ignore it.

I don't think the damage value is halved though.
Considering the Resistance values, 50% on top would probably be too much, especially since the player has to do 255 damage, instead of 170.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, I made some adjustments for the next release.

The Shalin Shaman should now have a "WINGS" in place of the SHIELDS stat, splitting part of the HP value and sending them to the shield value. Hopefully this helps with clarity. The same rules apply with disabling the wings, but instead of 50% health, it's at 0 value for the shields (wings). The resistances should be the same and should work from what I'm aware of.

As for the telegraph message, apparently it wasn't set up properly to output, so while it exists, it was never being displayed. I should have this fixed, though at the point were it does display, it might seem awkward since it's not directly after the attack. The way the system is set up, it displays as the first part of the enemy's turn (I think this was a carry-over from the Flash combat system), so if you have things like rapid/chaining attacks or turrets/drones, it may read like a delayed reaction. It is primarily done this way to prevent spamming the text each time damage is inflicted (better to read once per turn than multiple times in a row).

Hope this helps.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
(Barring one extra scene because past Nonesuch fucked present Nonesuch over), Suzeraigne is complete. From the top, this is a new dickgirl added to Canadia that:
  • will get you to roleplay as someone other than [pc.name] Steele, adventurer-capitalist-playperson for a change
  • will take you out on plenty of dates, including clubbing, walking in the park, working out together and more
  • has chastity content for femboys - a whole new system included with her content that could be used for future chastity content if accepted
  • has remote vibe content for pussy havers
  • is specifically geared towards femboys, cisgirls and c-boys...
  • ...but, thanks to the magic of a new genemod included with her content, will interact with any and all, so long as you're committed enough!
  • will get you and send you gifts, which you can reciprocate
  • just has oodles of dommy dickgirl good times in general
Very glad to complete this project, because it's felt like quite a while that I've contributed non-Fen commissioned work to the game, and this character is a real labour of love. I'll be looking to playtest this one closely if/when she enters beta, because she's a fairly complicated beast and I want to make sure she arrives in as decent state as possible for you guys.