Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

:siren: Suze is now in the game! :siren:

She can be found in Kally's Bar and Grill on Canadia, and has no initial requirements beyond not being sexless or a taur. Her content is sub-oriented, so be aware of that going in! If she lets you down initially, try her again when she shows up again in 24 hours.

A general reminder of her features...
  • will get you to roleplay as someone other than [pc.name] Steele, adventurer-capitalist-playperson for a change
  • will take you out on plenty of dates, including clubbing, walking in the park, working out together and more
  • has chastity content for femboys - a whole new system included with her content that could be used for future chastity content if accepted
  • has remote vibe content for pussy havers
  • is specifically geared towards femboys, cisgirls and c-boys...
  • ...but, thanks to the magic of a new genemod included with her content, will interact with any and all, so long as you're committed enough!
  • will get you and send you gifts, which you can reciprocate
  • just has oodles of dommy dickgirl good times in general
I really hope people enjoy her! Feedback/reporting bugs is hugely welcomed.

With that in mind, a general call to the community now... does anyone have an up-to-date savefile with a femboy or c-boy character I could have? These are body types it'll take me a little while to make with the savefile I've got, and it would be very helpful if I could test Suze with those as well. Thanks!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey @Nonesuch I was hoping to write some more scenes for Able on Mhen'ga and wanted to ask your permission to do so. If you aren't ok with it that's totally fine and I'll just write something else!
Go right ahead!

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024

:siren: Suze is now in the game! :siren:

She can be found in Kally's Bar and Grill on Canadia, and has no initial requirements beyond not being sexless or a taur. Her content is sub-oriented, so be aware of that going in! If she lets you down initially, try her again when she shows up again in 24 hours.

A general reminder of her features...
  • will get you to roleplay as someone other than [pc.name] Steele, adventurer-capitalist-playperson for a change
  • will take you out on plenty of dates, including clubbing, walking in the park, working out together and more
  • has chastity content for femboys - a whole new system included with her content that could be used for future chastity content if accepted
  • has remote vibe content for pussy havers
  • is specifically geared towards femboys, cisgirls and c-boys...
  • ...but, thanks to the magic of a new genemod included with her content, will interact with any and all, so long as you're committed enough!
  • will get you and send you gifts, which you can reciprocate
  • just has oodles of dommy dickgirl good times in general
I really hope people enjoy her! Feedback/reporting bugs is hugely welcomed.

With that in mind, a general call to the community now... does anyone have an up-to-date savefile with a femboy or c-boy character I could have? These are body types it'll take me a little while to make with the savefile I've got, and it would be very helpful if I could test Suze with those as well. Thanks!
Edit: Sorry, gave you an unloadable file. Here's one that's more simple.
Kaithrit Male. About 165.cm tall, got about an 8.inch "sword" a, toned but with feminine features.

Attachments

• Jason (T) - 11Hrs 22Mins, 650 Days - Canadia Station, Liberteria.json
    933.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Nonesuch

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Hello.
Is Siobhan's quest and cure is still a thing?
Can we hope for a bright future where we "fix" her with the power of pure love and good ol' dicking?

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I have an important lore question:

How dense is is Suze on a scale from 1 to 10 that she keeps sending emails to Donut_Steele@SteeleTech.corp and doesn't get that her partner is actually THE Donut Steele?

"Ah, I guess my stripper boyfriend managed to somehow create an email account on my companies domain. Silly sucker even used my bosses last name. Guess they let everyone in these days.. And there certainly will there be never any need for me to extranet search their name since there is no suspicion at all on my side."

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I have an important lore question:

How dense is is Suze on a scale from 1 to 10 that she keeps sending emails to Donut_Steele@SteeleTech.corp and doesn't get that her partner is actually THE Donut Steele?

"Ah, I guess my stripper boyfriend managed to somehow create an email account on my companies domain. Silly sucker even used my bosses last name. Guess they let everyone in these days.. And there certainly will there be never any need for me to extranet search their name since there is no suspicion at all on my side."
Haha yeah, the editor brought this up. My excuse is that you say you actually like pretending to be Donut Steele because you share the same name when you first hook up with her, and I guess you like doing that so much you hustled an email account to match? The mental gymnastics you perform when you're getting boy pussy on the reg!

She should bring it up for sure, though. Having play-tested her pretty thoroughly now I can see plenty of ways her current content can be improved - I'd like there to be more options in the park, and create the VR date for sure - and I may actually look at kicking out a small update doing that before moving on to her proper expansion.