Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
A bit expensive for 24hr buff. They want as much as some TF items?

I was basing it off the prices Shear Beauty charge, since it's a similar sort of outfit. You're right though - probably downgrade it a bit.

Gib [Both] choice plox

I'm going to put a both choice in, but you'll only receive a stock response to it. If you insist on being a rainbow child, expect not to get much in depth.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm going to put a both choice in, but you'll only receive a stock response to it. If you insist on being a rainbow child, expect not to get much in depth.
*blinks* Is that not a normal branch in some bdsm types? I admit I'm rather new to understanding bdsm, but thought it was more common with web comics like this one floating around. http://shiniez.deviantart.com/art/yup-bdsm-is-exhausting-287971222

Edit: Not trying to say anything against what you've decided. I'm just curious for another viewpoint on it, is all. You call it a rainbow child, I mean.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
People into BDSM are definitely in the minority of all people, with less doms than subs, and less switches than either.

Neither of those two girls are switches, though. In fact, no one in that story is. Lisa is exclusively a submissive, and Allison is exclusively a dominant (although she found out about BDSM after experimenting as a sub while in a relationship with Alan). But who cares, lesbian bondage!

No but in all seriousness though, Nonesuch just hates fun. That's why he lives in Saudi England. We should start him a GoFundMe.

Reactions: eveoflife

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Not trying to say anything against what you've decided. I'm just curious for another viewpoint on it, is all. You call it a rainbow child, I mean.

I'm just being unnecessarily grumpy about being made to write another strand. There's nothing wrong with people interchanging the pet and owner role and not seeing themselves as predominantly one or the other, but they're difficult to create convincing dialogue for.

Neither of those two girls are switches, though. In fact, no one in that story is. Lisa is exclusively a submissive, and Allison is exclusively a dominant (although she found out about BDSM after experimenting as a sub while in a relationship with Alan). But who cares, lesbian bondage

There's another character who becomes first Allison's sub and then Alan's who Lisa occasionally topped as well. I believe Lisa wound up domming Allison during one storyline, too. They all have roles they prefer but they aren't exclusive.

Reactions: eveoflife

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You talkin' about Alan's blonde girlfriend? I haven't read the comic since she was introduced. Oh or maybe his ex, I dunno.

Anyway I'll come back once there's sex in the doc.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Vava Groom is more or less a wrap. Going to quietly nix obedience training for now, have it as a possible future option for when you return with pet/owner in tow. As said there's loads of future potential for it so I'm pretty happy putting this forward as a foundation for future work. Indeed I may put possibilities I particularly like, like Xanthe having you dolled all the way up or bringing someone like Anno for obedience training, into my discount commission list.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Commissions are currently closed.

ey yo fam lemme get dose commissions tho

Last edited:

Esh

Jul 1, 2016
Holy geez, the wholesome pampering and submissive content you wrote for Vava Groom is fantastic. I'll have to see if I can't budget to commission an expansion sometime in the future.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just wondering. What exactly would the upgraded egg trainer offer?

The essential idea is that it will put a persistent egg in you. Once it comes into contact with sexual fluids in your womb/butt it will swell and split up, eventually making you birth a clutch. But the first egg remains until you deliberately have it removed.

Holy geez, the wholesome pampering and submissive content you wrote for Vava Groom is fantastic. I'll have to see if I can't budget to commission an expansion sometime in the future.

Glad you enjoy it! And please do, I'd very much like to supplement it.

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
The essential idea is that it will put a persistent egg in you. Once it comes into contact with sexual fluids in your womb/butt it will swell and split up, eventually making you birth a clutch. But the first egg remains until you deliberately have it removed.

Perfect. Who doesn't like a little consistent egging.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Hey @Nonesuch, hope I don't annoy you with this question. Is there going to be any Sub-Sera preg-content similar to Dom-Sera preg-content or at least have her acknowledge that she impregnated you while she was dominant? Or is she done-done and only Dom-Sera is where the preg-content will be?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think that's ever been though of, tbh.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hey [COLOR=rgb(220, 148, 15)]@Nonesuch[/COLOR], hope I don't annoy you with this question. Is there going to be any Sub-Sera preg-content similar to Dom-Sera preg-content or at least have her acknowledge that she impregnated you while she was dominant? Or is she done-done and only Dom-Sera is where the preg-content will be?
Can I knock her up?

Not yet. I am aiming to put together a preggo expansion towards the end of 2017.
Additionally, the route of getting pumped full of virile demon baby-batter is mutually exclusive with the slave!Sera route.

One less headache for NS to worry about.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If sera-sub would be able been pumped full of devil babies she would need go to nursery till birth.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If we would be able handle this massibe bribe that Fen will demand... just do it ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ehh and so I ended thinking this child may have gift to trun all various substances into...cum.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
"This cum is my blood of the covenant, which is poured into many" I guess it can work with some minor tweaks

Reactions: ShySquare

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The "erotic training" ... is this a form of brain washing? What with the lights and what feels like his imposed will upon the PC?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The "erotic training" ... is this a form of brain washing? What with the lights and what feels like his imposed will upon the PC?

Cruff doesn't impose his will upon Steele. He imposes Steele's own stated wish upon them.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Currently Working On

Upgraded Egg Trainer; Mo Cockvine; Sera's Collar

Immediate Backburner

Hand So mebbe
These are highly relevant to my interests.

Hopefully Vava Groom will come up again in the future as well.