Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Pray or just teleport to middle of next week as then Jacq may finish those pics with possible someone spoiling what it's at them for us all hue hue.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
My hot take - when I think of horse/human dick, I think of something solid and unyielding, not something that writhes around like one of those hot air balloon figures in car dealerships. That's part of the appeal to me. Call me a cock conservative, but leave prehensile squirming to masses of oily tentacles.
Well, prehensile cocks would not necessarily be not-solid considering the penes of real life animals with prehensile/semi-prehensile phulli (dolphines and elephants) looked rather solid when looked them up.

Though whateve really.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Elephant dicks are fucking terrifying. They are the length and thickness of a stocky short person, with the range of motion of a construction tendril. I saw a documentary where a sedated elephant threw a man like a ragdoll with its penis. And another one where one struggled to keep an elephant penis in place so they could get a sample (which they obtained by electrically stimulating its prostate.

In hindsight, the latter of those two sounds like a scenario worth exploring in this game. Actually, since the former was an attempt at getting a sample for artificial insemination, that would would probably work here too. Just need a planet with elephant-morphs.

In even more hindsight, I have some disturbing shit in my documentary folder.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And another one where one struggled to keep an elephant penis in place so they could get a sample (which they obtained by electrically stimulating its prostate.

i'm all for Steele getting their prostate electrically stimulated until they cum buckets.

Reactions: Draconoid

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
i'm all for Steele getting their prostate electrically stimulated until they cum buckets.
I feel like it speaks volumes of me that my natural response to this is to ask what would be stimulating Steele during this whilst making a mental list of the sorts of beings that could pull it off.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I feel like it speaks volumes of me that my natural response to this is to ask what would be stimulating Steele during this whilst making a mental list of the sorts of beings that could pull it off.

I believe there is a sex toy called a "Violet Rod" that could be used in such an occasion.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
except Riya doesn't like traps TT~TT

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So what are you currently working on?
Second this question.

Elephant dicks are fucking terrifying. They are the length and thickness of a stocky short person, with the range of motion of a construction tendril. I saw a documentary where a sedated elephant threw a man like a ragdoll with its penis. And another one where one struggled to keep an elephant penis in place so they could get a sample (which they obtained by electrically stimulating its prostate.

In hindsight, the latter of those two sounds like a scenario worth exploring in this game. Actually, since the former was an attempt at getting a sample for artificial insemination, that would would probably work here too. Just need a planet with elephant-morphs.

In even more hindsight, I have some disturbing shit in my documentary folder.
There must be a rule of the internet against posting something like this and not providing any sauce. Must be.:colbert:

Reactions: Kesil

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
There must be a rule of the internet against posting something like this and not providing any sauce. Must be.:colbert:

Here is the video about the elephant semen sample:

This doesn't look any softer than a horse's member. Though, it isn't really prehensile per se

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn
F

Franks

I meant it as a light response to your post that she'd say she raped the PC pregnant, m8. Synthomatic's original comment is exactly why I say if I do go ahead with a preg slave Sera xpac (an idea that seems worse by the day tbh) it has to be carefully written.

As much as I'd love to see sub Sera with preg content, if you decide you don't want to write it, you'd have my support, for whatever it's worth.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Let him have my money instead.

i kid pls

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm does NS writing atm some npc with elephant cock or like that to sudden posts on those cocks showing here? o_O

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
The definition of prehensile is "Adapted for use in grasping, holding or seizing." None of those fall completely within the confines of "self moving" . . . sorry NYN :p

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The definition of prehensile is "Adapted for use in grasping, holding or seizing." None of those fall completely within the confines of "self moving" . . . sorry NYN :p
Dolphine ones are, though... :V

And I didn't described elephant dicks as prehensile and have described them separately.

Read the whole discussion please

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So what are you currently working on?

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/seeds-of-chaos-renpy-version-0-2-07.188/

I'm close to being done with my contribution, at least for now.

As much as I'd love to see sub Sera with preg content, if you decide you don't want to write it, you'd have my support, for whatever it's worth.

I've got plenty of time to think it through. I'll PM you if I do decide to go ahead with it.

Post additional elephant dick chat in a separate thread now, thanks.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh cool, Seeds'll be a great game once it's finished. Can you say what you've written or no?

Vortus

Mar 2, 2017
I wanted to drop by and say thanks to the creator(s) of the Sera the Bitchening and Sentient Acquisitions content that was added recently (and the folks that added it). Good write-up and a most satisfying end result, you made my patreon pledge totally worth it.

Playing a dom character myself most of the time, she was so freakin annoying at first. It was fun as hell (pun intended) getting her back for not selling me her under the counter stuff, and other bullshit. Her 'Repo' scene was also funny as fuck. But to be honest, after I successfully 'broke' her in as a sub (and having already gone through her entire dom sequence on another save out of curiosity) and got my payback...I started to feel that she was probably sexier as a dom to begin with. Only part of that I didn't like was her humiliation tendencies (and being an ingrate 95% of the time). I understand why they were put in, it just wasn't something I got off on or saw eye to eye with. If the roles were reversed I'd be flaunting a sexy sub to get visitors jealous vs. embarrassing them. I suppose that's more of a reflection on my own thinking and tastes as much as anything else.

But having said that, once we have control of her and she's experienced both extremes of the sub/Dom relationship (and assuming we've helped bankroll her new shop and kept her original mods in place), I was thinking maybe at some point we could sit her down for a heart to heart and tell her now that her training's over she can opt to become a dom again. Say maybe something to the order of "Yeah girl, I really fucking got off on that payback when I bought your ass, but I'm past that now. And I know you wanted me to be your brainless bimbo sub slut, but that doesn't mean I want the same thing for you now that our roles are reversed. So, I want you back in the Domming biz. But it's gonna be different this time."

Only differences this time would be 1) She can approach us and order us into sex as her sub, but we can still say yes or no to the request, 2) We can choose humiliation or no humiliation as a setting for her dom sessions with us and 3) we can let her dom freelance for credits when she's not doing shop stuff (I always wondered why she didn't think of this herself, since she's really good at it). It would also be cool if we could give her the option of domming the other crew members if she gets bored or pent up. The thought of getting back to the ship after a long day's work, walking into the bedroom, and seeing half the crew trying to get Sera off...that'd be pretty fuckin hot.

One last thing, in one of the dialogues it's mentioned that we can still mod her appearance per the terms of her new contract. Is that something that's planned, already in, or just gonna be something Steele throws out to keep her in line?

Just some thoughts and suggestions I've been bouncing around in my head since finishing with her, for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I wanted to drop by and say thanks to the creator(s) of the Sera the Bitchening and Sentient Acquisitions content that was added recently (and the folks that added it). Good write-up and a most satisfying end result, you made my patreon pledge totally worth it.

Playing a dom character myself most of the time, she was so freakin annoying at first. It was fun as hell (pun intended) getting her back for not selling me her under the counter stuff, and other bullshit. Her 'Repo' scene was also funny as fuck. But to be honest, after I successfully 'broke' her in as a sub (and having already gone through her entire dom sequence on another save out of curiosity) and got my payback...I started to feel that she was probably sexier as a dom to begin with. Only part of that I didn't like was her humiliation tendencies (and being an ingrate 95% of the time). I understand why they were put in, it just wasn't something I got off on or saw eye to eye with. If the roles were reversed I'd be flaunting a sexy sub to get visitors jealous vs. embarrassing them. I suppose that's more of a reflection on my own thinking and tastes as much as anything else.

But having said that, once we have control of her and she's experienced both extremes of the sub/Dom relationship (and assuming we've helped bankroll her new shop and kept her original mods in place), I was thinking maybe at some point we could sit her down for a heart to heart and tell her now that her training's over she can opt to become a dom again. Say maybe something to the order of "Yeah girl, I really fucking got off on that payback when I bought your ass, but I'm past that now. And I know you wanted me to be your brainless bimbo sub slut, but that doesn't mean I want the same thing for you now that our roles are reversed. So, I want you back in the Domming biz. But it's gonna be different this time."

Only differences this time would be 1) She can approach us and order us into sex as her sub, but we can still say yes or no to the request, 2) We can choose humiliation or no humiliation as a setting for her dom sessions with us and 3) we can let her dom freelance for credits when she's not doing shop stuff (I always wondered why she didn't think of this herself, since she's really good at it). It would also be cool if we could give her the option of domming the other crew members if she gets bored or pent up. The thought of getting back to the ship after a long day's work, walking into the bedroom, and seeing half the crew trying to get Sera off...that'd be pretty fuckin hot.

One last thing, in one of the dialogues it's mentioned that we can still mod her appearance per the terms of her new contract. Is that something that's planned, already in, or just gonna be something Steele throws out to keep her in line?

Just some thoughts and suggestions I've been bouncing around in my head since finishing with her, for now.
DEAR LORD!! Are you able to post anything other than walls of text? :V

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Oh cool, Seeds'll be a great game once it's finished. Can you say what you've written or no?

Not in yet. I've done plenty of smutty bits though which a long term fan of my stuff such as yourself will probably be able to recognise (just as surely as I can recognise TDM's writing by the use of the word 'womanhood'. :negativeman:)

DEAR LORD!! Are you able to post anything other than walls of text? :V

I don't mind that at all if the wall of text in question is clear and thoughtfully written.

But having said that, once we have control of her and she's experienced both extremes of the sub/Dom relationship (and assuming we've helped bankroll her new shop and kept her original mods in place), I was thinking maybe at some point we could sit her down for a heart to heart and tell her now that her training's over she can opt to become a dom again.

This has been brought up before, and why I'm reluctant to consider it goes back to what I was saying about balance. Right now, as you noted, there's a respectable amount of content on both sides of the Sera equation now - but each requires the PC to commit to a particular course of action which irreversibly changes and cements your relationship with her. I like this, both from a game, sex and character POV.

What I absolutely don't want is to add a 'perfect path' which, if you jump through this hoop and then that, you wind up with a Sera on board your ship who sells you stuff and can be either submissive or dominant at the flip of a switch. Because regardless of how they feel about her and how they weigh up the related decisions this is exactly what 99% of players will do.

So whilst character-wise what you suggest about the PC and Sera reversing roles is totally reasonable in character terms, it's probably not something I will do. Sorry.

It's basically a clause I stuck in that would enable me to put more modification options in for her in the future. I had an idea of Teron & Attica running a kind of slave mod shop, once more of them were available. No plans to do any of that rn, though.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
What does it mean to check the "ship computer"? there is none. The extranet message section? Where am I supposed to look to trigger Seranigans besides shower/storage/ship space and to see if she's paid me back?

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Didn't I insist on slave Sera being able to Dom you the very first time I commissioned her? lol it's hardly my commission anymore, I'm just saying, haha.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Or you could just decide not to read the wall of text, of course. I suppose I try to make too much sense of my surroundings sometimes. Ah well...
Poking fun at things over the internet, ever heard of it? :V
And here I thought the over the top nature of the comment and the ":V" would be dead giveaways that I'm not being serious.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
And here I thought the over the top nature of the comment and the ":V" would be dead giveaways that I'm not being serious.

Tone is very hard to detect sometimes, with no body language available for reference context clues are all that's left short of us going "Ha ha - Highly amused" like an Elcor.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Dolphine ones are, though... :V

And I didn't described elephant dicks as prehensile and have described them separately.

Read the whole discussion please

I did read the whole conversation, I simply presumed that the participants understood that both elephant and dolphin penises are NOT in fact prehensile, a fact I shall NOW rectify. The elephant is "semi-prehensile" (more like a jointed finger than a tail) and the dolphin isn't even that it' is simply more floppy and occasionally use to feel the dolphin's surroundings. In closing I suggest that before you attempt to correct someone you turn the magnifying glass upon your own presumption first.

This methodology is in fact the standard for internet communication. Unlike face to face communication though it is EASILY misconstrued ,as oppose to moderately misconstruable(sp). I, personally, did not and still do not know what emote the :V emoji is meant to convey. Perhaps a quixotically and ambiguous happy/sad face?

Last edited: