Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
From the dev comments so far, ship upgrades are way more involved than just "buy the next bigger one". There was quite some customization planned, at least.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
From the dev comments so far, ship upgrades are way more involved than just "buy the next bigger one". There was quite some customization planned, at least.

I know that there is planned customisation of the ships. But I don't think there's going to be too many options to increase crew capacity outside of simply acquiring a larger ship.

The only way customisation is going to affect crew capacity is if they let you turn a non-bedroom room into a bedroom for one of your crew.

I guess they could also provide options for small vs large crewmember rooms and individual rooms vs bunks, but that would probably require rewriting all the content that assumes that each crewmember has their own room.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
The way they described it, a ship will have a number of slots, and you decide how to fill these slots - so, you might well ge to choose between an additional cargo room, or one more room for a follower.

IIRC, there are also limits what will "fit" into what slot - so, some ships will be able to hold more technology (weapons, shields) but have less space (people, cargo), others have it the other way around.

Either way, nothing should stop you from skipping several early ships as long as you have the money.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
The way they described it, a ship will have a number of slots, and you decide how to fill these slots - so, you might well ge to choose between an additional cargo room, or one more room for a follower.

IIRC, there are also limits what will "fit" into what slot - so, some ships will be able to hold more technology (weapons, shields) but have less space (people, cargo), others have it the other way around.

Either way, nothing should stop you from skipping several early ships as long as you have the money.

Okay, cargo space is something you could swap between crew quarters and something that isn't crew quarters. I doubt they're not going to let us fly around without weapons or something.

Yeah, I wonder how much the new ships are going to cost. I suppose they could have some non-money requirements, such as requiring you to have enough followers to actually crew them, but that might be too much work for the devs and maybe too fiddly for players. And may upset players who want a larger ship but don't want to be forced to take crewmembers they don't like.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Okay, cargo space is something you could swap between crew quarters and something that isn't crew quarters. I doubt they're not going to let us fly around without weapons or something.
You still get to chose which weapons and somesuch, but yeah, that's irrelevant to the amount of crew you can have. But between Cargo, shared living rooms / recreational areas, kitchens/mess halls, gym rooms, private spas and whatever else a rich boy with no proper day job might come up with, there are a lot of rooms that can take the place of a follower's cabin and could in turn be scrapped for more crew cabins.
And the description of the hangar in Tarkus mentions it being prepared even for capital ships - we're not there yet (sadly - wait for me, Brandt!) but the endgame involves ships so large that they don't have a crew, they have a population.

Yeah, I wonder how much the new ships are going to cost. I suppose they could have some non-money requirements, such as requiring you to have enough followers to actually crew them, but that might be too much work for the devs and maybe too fiddly for players. And may upset players who want a larger ship but don't want to be forced to take crewmembers they don't like.
I'd assume once the ship gets big enough, you just either get to hire nondescript filler members who you might pay wages... or we go scifi and let the AI and automated robots take care of it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
the current crew simply doesn't fit into the starter ship as it is described, no matter how much you upgrade it
If all else fails you could just get a bunch of mattresses and sleeping bags into the common area. Would be cheaper than making an actual upgrade to the ship, too.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
If all else fails you could just get a bunch of mattresses and sleeping bags into the common area. Would be cheaper than making an actual upgrade to the ship, too.
The thing is, the way the Casstech Z14 is described, this would still not be enough for everyone to sleep. It has a cockpit, a shower, and a cramped room with three bunks. It's a space camper van. If you've recruited everyone you can, then the only way they fit in there at all is if you play tetris with them as the blocks.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The thing is, the way the Casstech Z14 is described, this would still not be enough for everyone to sleep. It has a cockpit, a shower, and a cramped room with three bunks. It's a space camper van. If you've recruited everyone you can, then the only way they fit in there at all is if you play tetris with them as the blocks.
Dude, remember the MST3K mantra, relax it's just a game. Albeit one that's a long way from being 100% finished. A lot of what we see now is just a placeholder and isn't indicative of the end result. So chill and go with the flow for the time being and indulge your inner Captain Kirk.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
I have a question regarding Ramis. As of now it seems like she only recognizes your main dick whether it be too big, small, or fits. I've heard she may get more added to her which is why I want to ask if getting the option to chose which dick to use, if you're multi-cocked, is possible.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I have a question regarding Ramis. As of now it seems like she only recognizes your main dick whether it be too big, small, or fits. I've heard she may get more added to her which is why I want to ask if getting the option to chose which dick to use, if you're multi-cocked, is possible.

I suppose in a scenario where a trap character had one dick that was too big and another that was either small or just-right, it would be fairly straightforward to have her focus on the latter. Her focusing on your biggest is simply a matter of convenience - I guessed, I'm hoping correctly, that those players interested in SDH would only have one dick anyway.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Kinky Tetris at that.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Here's a question, how would Hand So work with the new ships? Would she just be stuck in one ship or would there be a way for her to be implemented into a different ship?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
She's software. It wouldn't be hard at all for her to transmit herself over to the new ship. Given that you have access to that entire hanger in Tavros you'll likely have multiple ships side by side eventually. It would be as easy for her to beam herself between ships as it would be for a crew member made of meat to walk between them. Arguably as an AI she could make new copies of herself on each ship... But I doubt Fen would want to deal with the can of worms that is an AI character self replicating/ forking off multiple instances of itself.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
She's software. It wouldn't be hard at all for her to transmit herself over to the new ship. Given that you have access to that entire hanger in Tavros you'll likely have multiple ships side by side eventually. It would be as easy for her to beam herself between ships as it would be for a crew member made of meat to walk between them. Arguably as an AI she could make new copies of herself on each ship... But I doubt Fen would want to deal with the can of worms that is an AI character self replicating/ forking off multiple instances of itself.
Given that she fits in a space-fute data-bead, she probably just gets physically moved from one ship to another during the preparations for Steele to change ships.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

Like with actual living things, Steele would be wise to not let Hand-So propagate on multiple pieces of hardware.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What contextual assumptions should be made for additional npcs to be available from Sentient Acquisitions? It probably won't be on the first visit, but will others be potentially available before buying Sera?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What contextual assumptions should be made for additional npcs to be available from Sentient Acquisitions? It probably won't be on the first visit, but will others be potentially available before buying Sera?

Absolutely after the first visit. I'd vaguely planned another slave NPC to go there just to better justify the place.

May as well do a soft update since I'm here. I'm deep in the weeds with the Quadomme, including the larger mission involving Ara I'd adjudge it to be about half done as of now. It's getting plenty more win options than the Pidemme, with specific stuff based on having a small dick and particular personality types.

Reactions: Hugsbutts
F

Franks

I've asked NS before if he was okay with other writers adding slaves for sale there and he said yes, so if you or anyone else wants to write one, I believe he'd be okay with it. Just ask him first anyway, it is his shop.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
The Bothrioc Quadomme and Araquest are DONE. You can take a look at the plethora of mind-warping spider domme content here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z6GmM5NFOb-PbXzbPiSPRU8DnnvKaSwuFlNrg9NuBys/edit#

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j2B6lvKgcIJxowyyMxmInlNYLfQXeD9bjxYG3-rGiHc/edit#

I'll be talking to the other people who got in contact about the finish-off projects and deciding what to do next in due course.
Ooh, i've been excited for this for a while, im excited to read it. Thanks! :)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
The Bothrioc Quadomme and Araquest are DONE. You can take a look at the plethora of mind-warping spider domme content here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z6GmM5NFOb-PbXzbPiSPRU8DnnvKaSwuFlNrg9NuBys/edit#

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j2B6lvKgcIJxowyyMxmInlNYLfQXeD9bjxYG3-rGiHc/edit#

I'll be talking to the other people who got in contact about the finish-off projects and deciding what to do next in due course.

Now we just gotta bribe either Drake or Fenfen to put this on the top of the "To-code" list :catte:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Now we just gotta bribe either Drake or Fenfen to put this on the top of the "To-code" list :catte:

...Or my preferred method, which is to bully Jacques to do it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
...Or my preferred method, which is to bully Jacques to do it.

That bullying doesn't seem to have worked for the Sera busts... *looking at the Trello* :p

Jacques does seem like a busy bee tho.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Just finished reading both of the bothrioc docs. Great job as always NS. Looking forward to it when it gets ingame.

I assume though after reading Araquest, Bothrioc TF is gonna come later somewhere down the line?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just finished reading both of the bothrioc docs. Great job as always NS. Looking forward to it when it gets ingame.

I assume though after reading Araquest, Bothrioc TF is gonna come later somewhere down the line?

Thanks. But oh god, probably not. That would be endorsing null PCs, which is the last thing I want to do.

My next project will be giving the endings of Plantation Quest the flourish they deserve. Highlights will be:

* Lah at Gastigoth if you turned him in. Generic ausar pregnancy ho.

* Plenty more scenes with Quinn, including hardlight fun and preg-content for her.

* Kane interactions and bad end, <st>hopefully</st> definitely.

Should be good fun.

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Are the Gastigoth scenes for Lah straight only?