Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

hdgamer

May 9, 2017
Noobsaleh has very kindly given me a blank cheque to produce the Quadomme and more Ara Kei, so that's what I will now be engaged with.

I hope you'll improve upon the dominant characteristics of the quadomme and ara kei. And the rough sex. And the submissive qualities of steele in their presence. I know you've written some really good characters so I'm eagerly looking forward to more of your work.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed, there is definitely room for a dommy partner on the ship.

Then again with the harem Steele currently has available to recruit I'm still trying to figure out how they all fit on a ship with only 3 bunks. Sleep in rotation? Someone sleeps in the cargo hold? Sleeping on the floor, hall or grav cuffed to the wall?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Agreed, there is definitely room for a dommy partner on the ship.

Then again with the harem Steele currently has available to recruit I'm still trying to figure out how they all fit on a ship with only 3 bunks. Sleep in rotation? Someone sleeps in the cargo hold? Sleeping on the floor, hall or grav cuffed to the wall?
This will be fixed when the ship upgrade will be out

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That will absolutely never happen even after ship stuff is in. A writer (Savin) would need to specifically write for more than one sleeping partner (Anno and Syri).

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely not. That would be a nightmare to write and code. You sleep with one person unless a writer (Savin) specifically writes for more (Anno and Syri).
Sorry, I should have been clearer: I didn't mean it literally (unless someone wants to write the ultimate TiTS orgy scene), but rather just something I was picturing in my head. Namely with a mound of nice butts showing as everyone cuddles into Steele the best they can (if we had a dom harem member clearly Steele would be cuddling into them, but you get the point I think).

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Someone sleeps in the cargo hold? Sleeping on the floor, hall or grav cuffed to the wall?
Chelsie stays near the engine room, apparently because it's warm and humid over there, so at least she doesn't need a bed.

But I think she's the only one with a non-standard sleeping place.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Chelsie stays near the engine room, apparently because it's warm and humid over there, so at least she doesn't need a bed.

But I think she's the only one with a non-standard sleeping place.
Sera also currently sleeps near the engine room (other side of the hall perhaps?) according to the scene where you bring her aboard. Well, she sleeps there unless you have her sleeping with you that is. Her room is there. I don't know if anyone else really has a proper location description. Azra has a whole plantroom thing going on which makes it hard for her to be sharing her living space (not to mention with her height she basically needs two standard mattress pushed end-to-end to make a single bed).

At this point I almost want us to get a "bigger on the inside" upgrade for the ship that gives you a lot of extra internal space in the ship TARDIS style.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
The whole "everyone has a room" thing is a question all by itself - the starter ship is essentially described as "cockpit, three bunks, shower"... By Star Trek standards, it's pretty much just a space shuttle, not a proper ship.

But somehow, everyone gets their own room.
"Bigger on the inside" indeed.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
All this makes me wonder, when new ships and upgrades actually do get added in, how much follower content is gonna need to be modified to compensate? I feel like there's at least a few that specifically refer to the Casstech or have scenes written with it being the ship you're in in mind.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
All this makes me wonder, when new ships and upgrades actually do get added in, how much follower content is gonna need to be modified to compensate? I feel like there's at least a few that specifically refer to the Casstech or have scenes written with it being the ship you're in in mind.

I think a lot of those scenes were already coded with the idea you're not using the Casstech already. One example is when you bring Zaalt aboard your ship, he talks about how much attention and care goes into such a ship, and it was specifically coded as something like " /ship.casstech: text ". At least that's what I vaguely recall when I read the doc ages ago.

Of course if you have a different ship he simply says nothing else, so I imagine a lot of dialogue would need changing anyway because it would be boringly non-descriptive.

Also we seriously need to move on already to a bigger ship, if for nothing else than to stop writers making scenes that are utterly dependent on our ship being very small and weak. Why? Because imagine someone gets a dreadnought, and then every single scene they run into talks about how you stealthily maneuver your ship behind rubble to reach your target (think a giant hiding behind a lamppost). Or how "insert new encounter here" overwhelms your ship in a surprise attack with their frigate, while you're driving a supercarrier....

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

*click*

*10 seconds later...*

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.imgur.com/W2xDMpV.jpg&imgrefurl=https://imgur.com/gallery/BRhs0&docid=_1iQXLrNyc8dBM&tbnid=nLD4cuetck3wIM:&vet=10ahUKEwjX3MOb3JfXAhXFJCYKHXV4CsMQMwhIKAYwBg..i&w=400&h=400&client=ms-android-verizon&bih=560&biw=360&q=drinking bleach&ved=0ahUKEwjX3MOb3JfXAhXFJCYKHXV4CsMQMwhIKAYwBg&iact=mrc&uact=8
imgres

Reactions: Amakawa Yuuto

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
We might be getting a bit off-topic with this ship stuff.

But personally I wonder how much of a big ship Steele would need to fit everyone in?

The starter ship has 3 bunks, including one for Steele themselves. The first upgrade might still not have enough spaces for everyone we can currently recruit. We have (and I may be missing some people here) Anno, Azra, Bess/Ben, Celise, Kase, Reaha, Sera, Pippa, Yammi & the Pexiga, and the goo armour and Siegwulfe.

As noted above some of those might not need full quarters, including the goo armour, Seigwulfe, the Pexiga, and Celise. Though I think Celise at least would need some space to store her belongings, even she doesn't need any room herself. (And it's just polite to give her her own room.)

That's still nine rooms, including one for Steele.

And some people have increased space needs, also noted above, such as Azra's plant collection and Yammi keeping the Pexiga somewhere.

If the Casstech is the size of a shuttle, you'd probably need a Millenium Falcon-sized ship to store all the crew we currently have in individual rooms (which is what most of the current text assumes) rather than bunks. If you converted at least some of the cargo space into more rooms. This would, of course, depend on how big the individual rooms are and how much space you wanted to dedicate to other uses (cockpit, cargo hold, engines, power core/generator, weapons & shields, communications & sensors & navigation, life support, workshop, other engineering doodads, galley, bathroom equivalent, other common areas, medical bay, entryway & access corridors).

I don't know how much the size of the rooms is mentioned in content, other than everyone having a bed and Azra keeping her collection somewhere. So I guess the rooms might not be much larger than a bed and maybe a desk and some place to store personal belongings.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Missed the Varmit, but I think you got everyone else.

And it's a good point: the first upgrade needs to be pretty sizable, or perhaps we need a pad (perhaps a whole deck as a living space on the station?) to keep all our harem members we don't want to see/fuck everyday so we can have all the members we need without running into this issue where we have a pile of naked bodies piled around Steele's bunk while Steele only snuggles one person properly.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
The whole "everyone has a room" thing is a question all by itself - the starter ship is essentially described as "cockpit, three bunks, shower"... By Star Trek standards, it's pretty much just a space shuttle, not a proper ship.

But somehow, everyone gets their own room.
"Bigger on the inside" indeed.

I suppose it would make more sense to define what and where each crew member's room is. For instance, I would assume given the function she seems to serve, Yammi's room would be adjacent to whatever serves as your ship's mess and/or kitchen.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The Default ship is about the size of a RV. I doubt it will have a crew capacity of more than 2. You're also getting way too overidealistic with this. Temper your expectations such that when Gedan finally has a ship expansion worth showing, you won't immedietly drown her in salt.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
The Default ship is about the size of a RV. I doubt it will have a crew capacity of more than 2. You're also getting way too overidealistic with this. Temper your expectations such that when Gedan finally has a ship expansion worth showing, you won't immedietly drown her in salt.
And now I'm picturing the Winnebago from Space Balls as my ship.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Missed the Varmit, but I think you got everyone else.

And it's a good point: the first upgrade needs to be pretty sizable, or perhaps we need a pad (perhaps a whole deck as a living space on the station?) to keep all our harem members we don't want to see/fuck everyday so we can have all the members we need without running into this issue where we have a pile of naked bodies piled around Steele's bunk while Steele only snuggles one person properly.

A big part of what I was wondering in that post, and didn't really get to, is whether or not Steele would need to get two ship upgrades in order to carry our current crew. I know I'm saving up for when the ship update eventually happens, I bet those things are going to be expensive. Or quest rewards.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I'm not sure what you mean by "ship upgrade" - the current crew simply doesn't fit into the starter ship as it is described, no matter how much you upgrade it - there's just not enough space in there.

You’ll need an entirely new ship, so you should be able to skip a few "steps" and just buy the biggest ship you can afford.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
I'm not sure what you mean by "ship upgrade" - the current crew simply doesn't fit into the starter ship as it is described, no matter how much you upgrade it - there's just not enough space in there.

You’ll need an entirely new ship, so you should be able to skip a few "steps" and just buy the biggest ship you can afford.

By "ship upgrade" I meant "going from the player's current ship (whichever one it is) to a better ship".

Starting with the Casstech, I'm not completely certain that choosing the first ship after that will be enough to fit the current possible crew. The player might need to upgrade from the second available ship to the third available ship before that happens.

Right now, I'm guessing that there will be a progression of better ships with larger maximum crew sizes (along with weapons and shields for space combat and maybe other gear), and maybe larger cargo space.

I am curious to see how much choice will be available for different ships, for example if you have to choose between combat effectiveness or crew size or something. Or perhaps player preference in how the ship looks.